April 27, 2024, 07:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320513 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »

Well, I am going to sleep, tomorrow I will be in Austin, Texas, you know, Lord willing and the creek dont rise.  Night eveyone. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »

ive never met a stack quote i COULDNT screw UP....

BAH..

At least you excel in something, lolol   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #382 on: January 15, 2009, 11:48:56 PM »

I loved the kitty hug you gave me.  No Im just hanging around, knowing I should be in bed, cause I have to get up at six to catch my flight, but I know I wont sleep, cause I am nervous!!!!!!

I went hunting for hugs for Wyks and came across that one, so I tucked him away for you..

Don't be nervous because of todays incident...that was a one in a million...those pilots did a he** of a good job to bring that plane down the way they did..I'm sure you'll be just fine.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:16 PM »

Well, I am going to sleep, tomorrow I will be in Austin, Texas, you know, Lord willing and the creek dont rise.  Night eveyone. 

Nite Always1 - have a safe trip!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »

Night Always 1  - Stay Safe!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #385 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:56 PM »

ive never met a stack quote i COULDNT screw UP....

BAH..

At least you excel in something, lolol   

WELLLLLLL now.. THATS one way to look at it..*L*

oh and NITE ALWAYS1!!!!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 15, 2009, 11:49:57 PM »

I loved the kitty hug you gave me.  No Im just hanging around, knowing I should be in bed, cause I have to get up at six to catch my flight, but I know I wont sleep, cause I am nervous!!!!!!

I went hunting for hugs for Wyks and came across that one, so I tucked him away for you..

Don't be nervous because of todays incident...that was a one in a million...those pilots did a he** of a good job to bring that plane down the way they did..I'm sure you'll be just fine.
Thank you Sea, big hug from me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #387 on: January 15, 2009, 11:51:57 PM »

well MY crick   creek is rising as we speak... but hey.. if THAT plane rescue thingy today doesnt make you feel like you have NO REASON to worry bout flyin, NUTHIN will ! Smile

safe trip kiddo! and hurry home!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 15, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »

Hi Gang.  I finally have finished all the chores and can talk to my Monkey friends.  You know, if I spend an hour (or more) reading back, no one will be here when I can finally talk with you, so I'm going to try to read back while currently talking.  Hope that's okay.  I didn't hear the whole jailhouse interview on NG tonight, but did catch all that NG aired.  Casey is so self-concerned it made me sick.  Her mother is weeping and grieving for her dead granddaughter and Casey wants them to remember that it's all about HER!  If she is writing her thoughts down while in jail, they will be a provocative look into the numb brain of a psychopath.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 15, 2009, 11:54:51 PM »

i think Cindy has had and/or tried to be in control of KC her entire life. but, once Caylee was born KC had the control. my daughter, not yours, etc, KC new she had the upper hand & it worked until now. or rather as long as there was a chance she (Cindy) could get to see Caylee. it was ok for Cindy to spend money, her time, & whatever as long as KC allowed it. Caylee was KC's daughter, not Cindy's, & KC made sure she proved who was in charge. Caylee was nothing more than a pawn. i do think Cindy loved Caylee, in her own way, but was to scared of KC to stand up to her. i think KC was all along neglecting & whoever knows what else to Caylee, but in the end, after watching that video, i can picture KC snapping & killing Caylee. now, i think Cindy does feel somewhat responsible because she knew what could happen (& did) since she knew KC's rage & jealousy. just like in the visit when KC said she "had to pick 1 person, she (kc) picked dad. (george) Cindy, pretty much said "HERE, SO TALK TO HIM"(you made your choice & it's not me, so there) KC also keeps saying "i'm not in control of anything" (sounds like cindy) & George keeps saying "you are the boss" calming her down, so she feels in control again. i really think Cindy wants to "lose control & make Kc talk"  at 1st, i thought Cindy might have known what happened but now i think she wasn't involved in the actual "act" that led to Caylee's death but is doing everything "in her control' to save KC now. that's all she has left in her mind, and i think she knows she could have done something to save Caylee. too bad Cindy didn't want to make KC mad & take Caylee away from this mess. not taking up for Cindy in anyway whatsoever, but she knows she could have done something. i have seen where mothers and or grandparents give up any kind of life, emotional, financial, identity, to save a child & there is no excuse. i'm sorry for the long post. i should have said at the beginning that this is just me thinking out loud, i am totally more than mad after watching that visit. anyway, i love all the monkeys & am so glad that i happened to end up here. sorry again! i do need to go back & catch up. moving & this case does not help with moving! (but floors are clean-I VACCUUMED (sp?) & got a new steam mop today- ) but nothing else has been packed.

wendi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 15, 2009, 11:56:23 PM »

I drove by the Anthony's after visiting Caylee's memorial site today.......Lee's car was parked "in" the front yard.....Mallory's Jeep Liberty was parked in the driveway.

Several cars of families stopped at Caylee's memorial site when I was there. One young couple asked if I knew where the A's house was located.......my mom (God love her)
said to the guy.....follow us, we'll show you.....

I took pix but I'm at my mom's and I don't have my camera cords to transfer them to her computer. I'll be headed back to PA on Sunday and will post them then.
There had to be a couple hundred stuffed animals, and flowers, signs, letters, pictures....
I signed scaredmonkeys to the huge wooden sign, and to a picture and prayer. I left a  teddy bear with a red heart signed "scaredmonkeys". And my favorite was a beautiful
glass suncatcher that reads "You are My Sunshine".
Thats great for you to leave the things and tell us about your visit, gave me a better view of what it is like Thank You for doing that and have a safe trip, will be waiting on the pictures...Thank You again!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: January 15, 2009, 11:57:56 PM »

Hi Gang.  I finally have finished all the chores and can talk to my Monkey friends.  You know, if I spend an hour (or more) reading back, no one will be here when I can finally talk with you, so I'm going to try to read back while currently talking.  Hope that's okay.  I didn't hear the whole jailhouse interview on NG tonight, but did catch all that NG aired.  Casey is so self-concerned it made me sick.  Her mother is weeping and grieving for her dead granddaughter and Casey wants them to remember that it's all about HER!  If she is writing her thoughts down while in jail, they will be a provocative look into the numb brain of a psychopath.

Hi AZLady - Nice to see you!!

That video made me sick.  She looked so evil!  Even sitting in jail, Casey controlled the whole visit.  I so wanted her parents to hang up and walk out!!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #392 on: January 16, 2009, 12:00:47 AM »

That video made me sick.  She looked so evil!  Even sitting in jail, Casey controlled the whole visit.  I so wanted her parents to hang up and walk out!!

SO DID I ! i kept thinking.. she is THREATENING them with WALKING OUT..
i thought.. THEY should walk out ... and show her that she has NOTHING to hold over them anymore..
but then i remembered the body hadnt been found yet at that time...
and i understood why they didnt...

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 16, 2009, 12:01:28 AM »

Hi Gang.  I finally have finished all the chores and can talk to my Monkey friends.  You know, if I spend an hour (or more) reading back, no one will be here when I can finally talk with you, so I'm going to try to read back while currently talking.  Hope that's okay.  I didn't hear the whole jailhouse interview on NG tonight, but did catch all that NG aired.  Casey is so self-concerned it made me sick.  Her mother is weeping and grieving for her dead granddaughter and Casey wants them to remember that it's all about HERIf she is writing her thoughts down while in jail, they will be a provocative look into the numb brain of a psychopath.
Yes, it would. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 16, 2009, 12:01:47 AM »

I think that video showed the real Casey more than any other footage we've seen.  She's cold and manipulative and it came through loud and clear.  At the beginning, people didn't want to believe a young and pretty mother could kill her child.  Well, after watching this video, I believe this woman is capable of killing a child and any other horrific act that would get her what she wants.  Cindy and George's big mistake was in underestimating what a monster she really was. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 16, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »

Cindy and George have never given Casey an ultimatum in her life.  I really think they are afraid of her--afraid of what she is capable of doing.  They seem to not want to push her too far or hold her too accountable because they know she has no limits.  She doesn't feel any emotion for her parents, or anyone else, that would guide her behavior.  She is just callous and cruel when she tells a weeping Cindy that she chose to speak to her father and not her mother.  While she tries to deflect responsibility for the choice, it is clear that she really doesn't care that her mother feels rejected.  No big deal to her.  I think she revels in the power that her lack of caring for others gives her.  If you don't care about hurting your mother, then it is easy to say whatever will give her what she wants.

BRING NATALEE HOME
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2009, 12:10:08 AM »

i thought it was interesting when casey talked about how she has been able to keep herself together... keep her emotions under wrap... but then she showed herself losing that control..

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2009, 12:13:24 AM »

Casey is very evil hearted and the reason I know it now more than I ever did before is the way she acts when she see's   

Cindy crying................My God .....if I saw my Mother crying and grieving like that I would fall completely apart and I just couldnt stand it.................
                                                            She is so cold hearted, the way she just smiled when she first sat down and said "Whats she crying for"   
                                             I wanted right then to say........Because her Granddaughter is gone Dumbass

You know the one you done something with and now wont say what!

I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2009, 12:13:38 AM »

Hi you all. I have been on a last minute trip to Las Vegas.  (Had a blast and yes I did good, but it was weird seeing the dropoff in people during this economic crisis. I did tip well, but I feel so bad for the workers.) It would take me forever to catch up---but I do see you all talking about a video. Any suggestion as to how far I need to backtrack to see the video link?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

i thought it was interesting when casey talked about how she has been able to keep herself together... keep her emotions under wrap... but then she showed herself losing that control..

I think the only emotion, real emotion, Casey feels is anger.  When she is frustrated or denied, she becomes angry.  I haven't seen any love or even concern from her for anyone.  So, to Casey, keeping her emotions under wrap means not showing her anger or lashing out.  I have a feeling she did this a lot in the past.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.