April 27, 2024, 11:51:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320604 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2009, 12:49:52 AM »

Hi VinceVixen.  I know where you are--I taught at GCC for 16 years!  I'm at GCCN now.  It was over 70 degrees today.  When I read about the weather that other Monkeys are having, I have to feel pretty satisfied to live here! 

BRING NATALEE HOME
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »

Sorry, my bad. I thought we were talking about Caylee's teeth. Woops! Nite all. Disregard my post about childrens teeth. Never mind....

heh.. no prob mikey! i knew you would notice what i meant in a post or two.. Smile

hadnt heard anything about *ahem* chest work.. but here ya go WENDI... this is what i was talkin about...

definetly, crowns or veneers, believe me i know teeth. hubby has crowns & i have veneers. they only do want to do crowns on the upper front if there are cavities. i had a small uneven area on only one front tooth, but you have to do a minium of 4 veneers. like i said my front veneers were $8000. (i was very self conscious) & hubby's crowns were about the same except had to have a front implant $4000. cause he got a cavity under his crown again, but our insurance paid-not us personally or i certainly would not have been able to do it. hubby's family owns the company so it cost us zero. but the upkeep is high. i agree she (or someone)has spent some major money on her teeth, at least several thousand! (veneers have to be cleaned by dentist with diamond dust-non abrasive. it is about $50.00 more per cleaning. no, i am not vain, but i have the lupus butterfly rash-it's horrible & i am very self concious so i wanted to at least have pretty teeth. (you wouldn't believe the people that walk up to me & ask "what's wrong with your face?"

wendi
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2009, 12:53:57 AM »

Hi VinceVixen.  I know where you are--I taught at GCC for 16 years!  I'm at GCCN now.  It was over 70 degrees today.  When I read about the weather that other Monkeys are having, I have to feel pretty satisfied to live here! 

I know, my mom lives in Indiana and she is at -6 degrees, and here I am in my apartment with the a/c on when it goes over the 70 mark. lol... I attended GCC and received my associate's degree last year... Now I'm going to ASU West... School starts next week... YIKES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2009, 12:54:10 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

Dottie, I wonder if Baez himself had seen the video.  It sure doesn't show Casey in a good light.  In fact, this video could convince anyone that she is capable of murder. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2009, 12:55:15 AM »

I'm totally with you on that!

After I watched this video, I thought to myself, "If every single bit of evidence, information, video, phone conversation, photo, or document ever released was withheld from this case except for THIS ONE VIDEO, I would be CONVINCED she was guilty based on this one video ALONE!"

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2009, 12:56:34 AM »

Let me try that again (Dottie, I posted inside your quote):

After I watched this video, I thought to myself, "If every single bit of evidence, information, video, phone conversation, photo, or document ever released was withheld from this case except for THIS ONE VIDEO, I would be CONVINCED she was guilty based on this one video ALONE!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 16, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »

I know, my mom lives in Indiana and she is at -6 degrees, and here I am in my apartment with the a/c on when it goes over the 70 mark. lol... I attended GCC and received my associate's degree last year... Now I'm going to ASU West... School starts next week... YIKES!
Good for you.  My daughter graduated from West and she like it a lot--much better than Main.  I'm making the most of my time here this week cuz I won't be here next week!  Too much work to do.

Did you watch the whole 30 min video?  I need to set aside time to watch the whole thing, but I got the jist of it on NG.  This is a cold, calculating, manipulative murderer.  I am surprised Baez allowed the world to see her like this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »

I have to admit that this latest video was easier to suffer through than previous ones. Might be cause CA didn't drone on and on as much. She spent most of her visit crying and trying to keep her sorry head off the table. Too bad I have no sympathy or empathy for CA or GA cause they were either sufferring or trying to give the appearance of it. KC didn't show an iota of worry about her missing child or what was being done to find Caylee, just a whole lot of self pity. GA and CA should be proud of the monster they created and continue to support because KC truly is one of a kind. They made her the boss and will always bow down to her because they will never admit that they did anything to make this monster. That appalling family makes me sick and I hope they all rot in the slammer!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2009, 01:08:34 AM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Thanks for posting this, sleddogs.  Wonder if the part I bolded means that LE is admitting that Cain could have acted/responded in less than stellar fashion for an officer?      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2009, 01:08:56 AM »

Good for you.  My daughter graduated from West and she like it a lot--much better than Main.  I'm making the most of my time here this week cuz I won't be here next week!  Too much work to do.

Did you watch the whole 30 min video?  I need to set aside time to watch the whole thing, but I got the jist of it on NG.  This is a cold, calculating, manipulative murderer.  I am surprised Baez allowed the world to see her like this.

Yes I watched the whole video... And I was not really surprised by the way she acted toward her parents. We all know Casey is guilty of killing her daughter and she just did not want to be questioned by her parents. If she is rationalizing the murder by saying is was Cindy's fault, then I that's why she can't stand Cindy asking her about Caylee. It is really sad. I am a mother of twin boys, and I certainly would not act the way she does if one of them were missing. Casey just wants to avoid it, calling it "the situation" and what will happen at "the trial". She wants to make it seem like these things are happening independently of her, but SHE is the one that created all of this! She killed Caylee and wants everyone to forget about that and focus on Casey. Getting her out of jail so she can go back to partying and sleeping around. I hope the trial goes well and this sad excuse for a human being is locked away. Once that happens, no one will care or remember her. She will just be some "normal" murderer sitting in jail. That is what is going to kill her. The fact that she will be a no one and her lies cannot be used for her gain. Just sit and be invisible to everyone that she had known before. Lonely. I think that is the best torture for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2009, 01:09:49 AM »

Oh, I know there's stuff going on in the case tonight, and I haven't seen a thing!! I had company and just got the dishes put away. I wanted to say HI! and I'm going back to read. I have NG on right now in re-run, so I'll get up with you guys before too long, I hope!!!

I saw in her preview that a new video has been released. Is it worth a look?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2009, 01:10:21 AM »

Dottie, I wonder if Baez himself had seen the video.  It sure doesn't show Casey in a good light.  In fact, this video could convince anyone that she is capable of murder. 

Good thought...He couldn't have seen it.  Casey probably told him it would be a good one for her that she cried all.  She is so sick she probably thought it would help her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2009, 01:11:03 AM »

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but Greta and NG are on at the same time...........

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2009, 01:11:38 AM »

Let me try that again (Dottie, I posted inside your quote):

That's exactly the way I feel! 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 16, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but Greta and NG are on at the same time...........

Hey CBB!  I've got Greta on right now and it's all about the plane crash.  NG was about the new video.  If you havn't seen it you have to watch.  You will be shocked by Casey's behavior. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 16, 2009, 01:14:40 AM »

Sorry if this has been already posted.

(snip)

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --

An Orange County deputy, who responded to an August call from a meter reader in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, was removed from patrols Thursday and put on desk duty.

Deputy Richard Cain went to the area on August 13, where Caylee's remains were eventually found, but didn't find anything.

http://www.officer.com/online/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=45025

Thanks for posting this, sleddogs.  Wonder if the part I bolded means that LE is admitting that Cain could have acted/responded in less than stellar fashion for an officer?      

I think it is fairly typical for any officer in the midst of an internal investigation to be placed on desk duty.  However, this officer had several prior complaints about a lack of investigation that were dismissed.  I'm withholding my judgment on this till we know more, but I really don't believe in Kronk's complaint any more than I believe the officer was derelict in his duty.  Kronk was so general in what he was reporting that I'm not sure any officer would take him seriously.  Yet, the officer spent 45 minutes on that call.  On the other hand, Kronk may have pulled an incompetent officer.  Who knows?  I'd put blame (if any is to be applied) about 50/50 between Kronk's vague report and the officer's lackadaisical investigation.  Plus, the bag was supposedly underwater.  How did Kronk see it?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #437 on: January 16, 2009, 01:16:27 AM »

Good night Monkeys.. see you all tomorrow. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2009, 01:17:26 AM »

CBB, just watch the 30 minute video just released of Casey and George and Cindy during a jail visit.  It will reinforce what you already know, but it's good to be right!

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2009, 01:17:56 AM »

Hey CBB!  I've got Greta on right now and it's all about the plane crash.  NG was about the new video.  If you havn't seen it you have to watch.  You will be shocked by Casey's behavior. 

Thx, Dottie! I'm flipping back and forth and right now, they're both on the crash, but I'll opt for NG since she has the video. Thx for the info!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.