April 28, 2024, 03:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320621 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: January 16, 2009, 02:26:58 AM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

Thank you Wyks!  Just put Vicks on the grocery list!

Hi, Leroy Sheroy!

When I read what you said, I thought, "No, Silly Leroy, you're supposed to put the Vicks on the soles of your feet, not on your grocery list!"

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: January 16, 2009, 02:34:54 AM »

Ok - I watched the whole video and I have two comments on it (actually much more, but I'm going to limit it or I'll be here all night - again):

#1 - KC says she is concerned about her case (at this time she was not yet indicted for murder).  So, all she could think about is the case?  Meaning KC already knows there is only one end...  that she will be tried in court for this matter.  If she were telling the truth about any of this, there would have been a second possibility:  They find, arrest, and try Zanny and Caylee comes home.  Case closed, KC comes home.  KC knows that is an option, but an innocent person would always have that hope.

#2 - She's out of the loop.  She doesn't know anything.  She's been locked up for a whole month!  (Poor thing!)  She only gets the information that Baez gives her.  She shuts herself off from the media, so she doesn't have to listen to the reports of what a liar she is, etc. etc.  Why, then, does she not ask CA and GA to give her some info?  Why doesn't she want to know where they have progressed on anything?  What info has Lee learned?  What has the PI learned?  We know that she will not give up any information, because it will incriminate her.  But she also knows that any information discovered by the family that she would need to know (like, how much do the cops know, what have they released to the media, what have they learned on their own?) would also incriminate her.

It's just soooooooo obvious.  And for CA and GA, I haven't been a supporter of theirs by any means, BUT I feel sorry for them.  Everyone makes mistakes and some people make some pretty bad parents...  But no one wants to believe the worst in someone they know.  And KC is the worst imaginable.  Some parents do everything right and still have bad seeds.  Some parents are absolutely horrible, yet their children turn out to be some amazing people.  I can't imagine being in either of their shoes - not wanting to believe your own flesh and blood is an absolute monster and at the same time clinging to the tiniest bit of hope that maybe, just maybe, they will see Caylee again.

It's very easy for us to watch and say they are in denial from afar.  And this denial sounds like such a horrible thing.  But they are grieving a few things right now.  They are grieving the loss of their precious granddaughter.  They are grieving the loss of their daughter (because she is no longer the daughter they knew - she's a monster).  They are also grieving the loss of their family unit/normalcy/lifestyle etc.  Nothing will ever be the same for them again. 

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D., wrote a book called "On Death and Dying."  In this book, she says that there are 5 stages of grief that most everyone goes through when either dying themselves or grieving the loss of a loved one.  (you can also bounce back a stage or two - so it isn't always linear.)  The stages are:

1. Denial:  "Caylee isn't dead.  She's fine.  She'll come home soon."
   2. Anger:  "Why isn't LE doing their jobs?  Why are they persecuting KC instead of finding our living Caylee, who is definitely not dead?"  (I imagine this anger will turn toward KC soon)
   3. Bargaining:  "Just give us some info, honey."; "Just help us find Caylee alive.";  "I would trade places with you if I could, honey, we just want Caylee home."
   4. Depression:  "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "We'll never see Caylee again."
   5. Acceptance:  "It's going to be OK."; "She's gone and now we must deal with it."

So, considering this, I have to say that even though we do not understand CA and GA's behavior and we all feel we would behave differently, let's remember that we just don't know how we react in this situation.  I can only imagine the torment they feel.  I also noted that GA is trying to get KC to come clean to everyone and this would end the big mess.  At this point, I feel they know something bad happened, but because they can't comprehend the idea that their granddaughter has possibly been MURDERED and even worse that their own flesh and blood did it, they (specifically GA) think that it was probably an accident and KC can clear everything up if she just tells the truth.

I think it's going to be a long time before we see CA and GA make it to the "acceptance" stage of grief.  It takes many people MANY years to get to this point, if they make it at all.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: January 16, 2009, 02:35:03 AM »

Darn, what's up with WFTV?  I can't get that video to load.

Casey Anthony "Lost" Jail Visitation Video---Go to youtube.com and do a search. It comes up in 4 parts.

WFTV would not load for me either.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 16, 2009, 02:36:17 AM »

Casey Anthony "Lost" Jail Visitation Video---Go to youtube.com and do a search. It comes up in 4 parts.

Link : http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Lost%22+Jail+Visitation+Video&search_type=&aq=f

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: January 16, 2009, 02:40:37 AM »

About the time she started saying how she needed to be seen as a victim "just like you guys" (what about your "kdnapped" 2 yr. old daghter?), and when she was told about the birthday gifts brought for Caylee and her response was "Gee, I'm glad that you all have that kind of support", I wanted to just choke her! ANY Mother that loved her missing child would have broken down over the thought of her daughter without her family on her birthday! Casey just s-m-o-o-t-h-e-d her way into making Cindy and George feel guilty because SHE didn't have any support.

And "picking Dad" was for one reason and one reason only. Casey said that Lee was like an interrogator, Cindy tried to tiptoe, but she's about as subtle as a dump truck, and she continued to ask about CAYLEE!! Can't have that, so she picks Dad, who is much easier to manipulate and more gullible.

Oh, I hate that bitch, and I cannot imagine what she put Caylee through. I want her to fry!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

I just watched it; let me see from where.............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #466 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:37 AM »

Try this. It worked for me. On the page, just click:

VIDEO: Anthony jail visit released

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=77087CAEB333F567C81ECB63706DC3DB?contentId=8258540&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:50 AM »

Link : http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22Lost%22+Jail+Visitation+Video&search_type=&aq=f

Hi....Here's another - all in one!!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003104&version=1&locale=EN-US
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 16, 2009, 02:49:02 AM »

I drove by the Anthony's after visiting Caylee's memorial site today.......Lee's car was parked "in" the front yard.....Mallory's Jeep Liberty was parked in the driveway.

Several cars of families stopped at Caylee's memorial site when I was there. One young couple asked if I knew where the A's house was located.......my mom (God love her)
said to the guy.....follow us, we'll show you.....

I took pix but I'm at my mom's and I don't have my camera cords to transfer them to her computer. I'll be headed back to PA on Sunday and will post them then.
There had to be a couple hundred stuffed animals, and flowers, signs, letters, pictures....
I signed scaredmonkeys to the huge wooden sign, and to a picture and prayer. I left a  teddy bear with a red heart signed "scaredmonkeys". And my favorite was a beautiful
glass suncatcher that reads "You are My Sunshine".

Thank you, SeeMe.....

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: January 16, 2009, 02:50:06 AM »

Ah, got it to work.  I'm listening now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 16, 2009, 02:52:13 AM »

Just think if that was a "cot" on Casey's back - we could call her              WHAT GANG?????    Yeah, COT MOM!!!!!!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: January 16, 2009, 02:53:06 AM »

Ah, it's pretty clear that Cindy and George don't trust Jose.  They don't think he has been honest with Casey about her "situation."  I don't think he has been honest with her, either.  He's using her to promote himself.  Any good lawyer would have advised her to plea this case.  He's going to take her all the way to a life sentence without parole, or even the death penalty if its available.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #472 on: January 16, 2009, 02:53:55 AM »

Ah, got it to work.  I'm listening now.

Hope you brought some nails to chew on as a snack. When it's over, you'll be spitting them.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 16, 2009, 02:56:54 AM »

I drove by the Anthony's after visiting Caylee's memorial site today.......Lee's car was parked "in" the front yard.....Mallory's Jeep Liberty was parked in the driveway.

Several cars of families stopped at Caylee's memorial site when I was there. One young couple asked if I knew where the A's house was located.......my mom (God love her)
said to the guy.....follow us, we'll show you.....

I took pix but I'm at my mom's and I don't have my camera cords to transfer them to her computer. I'll be headed back to PA on Sunday and will post them then.
There had to be a couple hundred stuffed animals, and flowers, signs, letters, pictures....
I signed scaredmonkeys to the huge wooden sign, and to a picture and prayer. I left a  teddy bear with a red heart signed "scaredmonkeys". And my favorite was a beautiful
glass suncatcher that reads "You are My Sunshine".

God Bless You Sweet "SeeMeAtTheBeach"!!!!!!!

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: January 16, 2009, 02:57:44 AM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

Thank you Wyks!  Just put Vicks on the grocery list!

Hi, Leroy Sheroy!

When I read what you said, I thought, "No, Silly Leroy, you're supposed to put the Vicks on the soles of your feet, not on your grocery list!"

But see, if one plastered the Vicks onto the grocery list then affixed said grocery list to ones chest/neck/tootsies, by golly it'd work I think. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2009, 03:00:19 AM »

What does she mean, "I haven't wanted the Zanny thing.  I never wanted the Zanny thing..."?  What is that all about?  She made it up, so why's she trying to make it sound like she didn't want to say that?

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2009, 03:01:40 AM »

SeeMe, Thank you for taking us all with you today. {{HUGS}}
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: January 16, 2009, 03:04:00 AM »

Good evening, monkeys. Isn't it wonderful that all of those people made it off the plane safely? Thanks be to God.

I just wanted to drop a short comment about the latest tape released by the OCSO. I have only two words to say:

EVIL WITCH

Hi monkeys and my friend rmcalo

Been reading many pages of monkeyposts, and watching the awful video.  Still reading several pages back, but I wanted to say hi, and yes, I was moved very much by the "Miracle on the Hudson River" today.  Everyone survived.  Pilot is a hero in my book.  I was once in a plane crash, and this news today, and the images (wow) really did capture my attention...

The two words you used, EVIL and WITCH are spot on.  Pure unadulterated Evil.  That face, those lies, the rage and selfishness ---  welcome to Caylee's world.     That "evil witch" was Caylee's mommy, poor little girl.  It hurts to think of the experiences Caylee likely had on this earth as the daughter of such a monster, and especially her last moments.

Having a bit of a rough time here,  so I won't be posting much this evening.  Just reading and absorbing all the monkey thoughts and then I need to take a breather and get some rest for tomorrow.

I would like to add, just to make myself feel a little better, the following words to your two:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vile    odious    despicable    revolting    hateful    ugly    appalling    diabolical    inhuman    heartless    vicious    coldblooded    cruel    selfish    sickening    shameless    unconscionable    murderer    bitch/y    freak of nature    narcissistic    sociopathic   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And my take on some of the people involved in this tragic and heartbreaking murder case:

Caylee

salut     OCSO

NOT Cool      Casey

shakng2      Cindy

George

batman      Lee

clown      Baez

Thank you.  I feel a little better now.  Hugs to all monkeys.  Back to my reading.....

Desi

I love how you summed everyone up perfectly with a little icon.  Very funny (and accurate!)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: January 16, 2009, 03:06:02 AM »

I hope we get a transcript of this conversation.  There are some strange comments here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: January 16, 2009, 03:08:17 AM »

It seems very obvious to me that George and Cindy don't think Baez is being honest and forthright with Casey.  They seem to think he has not communicated to her how really serious the case is.  Casey has gone all in with Baez, and I do think the Anthony's think her faith is misplaced.  This is probably the one thing I agree with the Anthony's about.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.