April 27, 2024, 02:47:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320550 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 16, 2009, 07:52:22 AM »

Here you go Sassy and all the Monkeys!  Thanks for the comment on the banner, I'm glad you liked it! Now, enjoy some of this awesome TH coffee, it's hot and fresh!

Thanks QM. I went to fill up my coffee pot...  thought the coffee was ready, then realized I never put water in. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #521 on: January 16, 2009, 07:53:18 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 16, 2009, 07:53:48 AM »

joesamas mama - are you from the Czech Republic? I think I read you saying that Joe could understand some words in Czech?  (My dad's mother's side is from that part of the world).

Morning monkey friends Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: January 16, 2009, 07:54:03 AM »

I have to go back and catch up ... but wanted to say ...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Me too.  Hey Newfie. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: January 16, 2009, 07:54:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Hope everybody is diong well this morning. Ten pages behind.BBS
[/quote

Morning Trimm.    Cold here this morning in Maryland -   16 degrees!    Brrrrr.   But, QM made coffee!

Brr is right.  12 degrees here. That  **** just ain't right. 

We might get snow on Sunday -  I hope we do!    And, Monday is a holiday so my hubby doesn't have to work!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 16, 2009, 07:57:16 AM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

That would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you gave it a try!!Thanks for being  brave enough to try it!! Just awesome!!Now I will send back an email to the original sender and let her know it really does work!!!Hope you are at 100 percent soon..Hugs

It also helps when you ELEVATE your head.  With a couple of pillows.

Morning Gramamonkey. Very good advice about the pillows.Be sure to get some of Quietmonkey's coffe. She's probably already had enough. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »

All the schools in central OH are closed today. It's just too dang cold out.  Currently, it's -10, and we're supposedly going to hit a high of 6. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #527 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »

Thanks for the good news PookyBear!! Thats a big relief.

Good Morning Trimm and the rest of the swinging gang.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: January 16, 2009, 07:58:55 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 
-9 in IN ... up to a balmy 20 tomorrow!  I hear Alaska is in the 40s!  Road Trip!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 16, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Hey Boo.  Stay warm. See you this evening.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: January 16, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »

Ok, still listening, I'm 6 mins in. First KC says she doesn't know anything she's been in jail a month, she's out of loop so "how can she help", something like that. A few mins later she just said "Jose is making sure that I'm well aware of everything that is going on, he's keeping me completely updated on stuff which I appreciate cause that's all I have to go off of". G&C were just trying to get her to tell them something, anything. Uh-oh! KC's upset now, she's really upset!! Oh Please, it's like "don't upset KC"!! Now she says she's "not in control because she doesn't know what's going on". Which is it KC, thought JB was keeping you "completely updated"!! Now she says HER life has "been completely taken from her". Hello KC, what about Caylee's life!!!!!! You're still alive KC!!

I'm watching this thinking this was just days before LP came in and got her out of jail. Watching this now makes me think what might have happened had he left her in? She may have broken down (probably not), but just thinking how she did get "emotional", yeah for herself, but she was pi$$ed they wanted information! I think if she were ever to get pushed enough, she'd crack and spit it out. Not because she wanted to, but because she couldn't help it. Maybe she did when she got home, but then why did G & C after this decide to vehemently (sorry spelling) profess her innocence and insist Caylee is alive?? Is this where CA lost her last bit of sanity about this?? I dunno. George talks to her like she's a little girl, or his girlfriend, not sure which. It's almost like he doesn't really know how to talk to her, so he's just overly nice and doesn't realize how "sick" it comes across! Ok, I haven't finished part 1 because I'm writing this, but I couldn't help posting this as I'm thinking it!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: January 16, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »

Hey Boo!! Why dont you come down here to SC!! We will lay out in the sun!! It is 16 here!! I am taking the kids to school in my bathing suit.....

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 16, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett and Anothermonkey. 
Going back to catch up now.

Monkeys Rock

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #533 on: January 16, 2009, 08:02:42 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Trying to catch up, but alas, I am too far behind.

Can someone link me to the uncut versions of the latest jailhouse interview?
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #534 on: January 16, 2009, 08:04:17 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 16, 2009, 08:04:54 AM »

Good Morning Steelmonkey. 
http://www.wftv.com/video/18490326/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 16, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »

Thanks for the good news PookyBear!! Thats a big relief.

Good Morning Trimm and the rest of the swinging gang.

Good morning Scarlett -- I have been looking for you.  Are you doing okay this cold morning?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 16, 2009, 08:06:58 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY&feature=channel_page

You can see the video here - this is part 1 (parts 2-4 are located to the right of the video)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY&feature=channel_page

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 16, 2009, 08:08:54 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Eating it?  Gross!! My brother-in-law swears by the foot thing, though.  I guess it works for him. I've never tried it..  Just for $hits and giggles, I'll have to do it next time I get sick. 

------------
Morning Trimm! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #539 on: January 16, 2009, 08:10:48 AM »

Just when you thought you couldn't hate Casey more.....there's a video!  I just got through with the last thread and this has probably been discussed to death but I have to vent:

1. MANIPULATION: WORD OF THE DAY.  Wow, Her best quality!

2. NARCISSISM:   You don't have to be a psychologist to figure that one out. Just a few quotes:  "It's really, really sad that I have nothing right now, nothing". "Do you really understand how I feel"?  "My entire life has been taken from me". "Everything has been taken away from me".  "With keeping me here you are not helping me. The opportunity was there".
"Iforgive whoever has her".  Casey naracissic way of forgiving herself!

3."All I want is my kid "life" back".

4. BIBLE QUOTE FROM CASEY: GMAB

"LOVE THY NEIGHBOR"          "GIVE UNTO OTHERS"

5. GEORGE IS STUPID:  "You are the Boss".  Just like a corporation....another dumb analogy like the hand thing...I'm the thumb...Does he really think that she wanted to see him because she loves him....She didn't want to see mom because she would dominate ask questions and she didn't want to see Lee because he would "interrogate" her...she just knows George will say Honey this and Honey that and never try to make her give up anything.  Then he actually say that he is "Thankful" that she would see them.  OMG, she should be thankful that they came to see her. This is so screwed up! 

6. BODY LANGUAGE: Love to see a report on that.  To me she looks totally guilty! She looks down all the time.  When Cindy was talking about the rumor that Caylee died in the pool she looked to the left (shows deception or lie) and had no emotion yet she was mad because her mom made chili and she wasn't there!

7.  Anytime she talked about Caylee (once or twice) Casey was matter of fact, "I want my Kid back", "I know you'll want Caylee back", but when it was about her it was poor me and the tears!  She even asked in the very beginning why Cindy was crying (she is one cold b!tch)!  Why in the hell do you think she is crying Casey?  She is so wrapped up in herself that nothing or noone else matters!  When she looked at the new T-shirt she calmly states "They are nice, I like them" like she was looking at a new bath mat and shower curtain!!....for goodness sakes Casey that is your daughter on that shirt!!!! I would be crying my eyes out.
Ok, I'll stop ranting now, just a few things from the other thread.

Nikki, hope you feel better soon!

SS, My FIL just started radiation this week for the same thing.  I'll    keep yours in my prayers as well!

Peanut and JAA and all other new monkeys I missed WELCOME!!! 

kLAAS, Great image shots from the jail visit...The real Casey!

GM, Great Banner!!

Excellent post Dottie!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.