April 28, 2024, 03:58:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320624 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 16, 2009, 08:13:03 AM »

Ok, still listening, I'm 6 mins in. First KC says she doesn't know anything she's been in jail a month, she's out of loop so "how can she help", something like that. A few mins later she just said "Jose is making sure that I'm well aware of everything that is going on, he's keeping me completely updated on stuff which I appreciate cause that's all I have to go off of". G&C were just trying to get her to tell them something, anything. Uh-oh! KC's upset now, she's really upset!! Oh Please, it's like "don't upset KC"!! Now she says she's "not in control because she doesn't know what's going on". Which is it KC, thought JB was keeping you "completely updated"!! Now she says HER life has "been completely taken from her". Hello KC, what about Caylee's life!!!!!! You're still alive KC!!

I'm watching this thinking this was just days before LP came in and got her out of jail. Watching this now makes me think what might have happened had he left her in? She may have broken down (probably not), but just thinking how she did get "emotional", yeah for herself, but she was pi$$ed they wanted information! I think if she were ever to get pushed enough, she'd crack and spit it out. Not because she wanted to, but because she couldn't help it. Maybe she did when she got home, but then why did G & C after this decide to vehemently (sorry spelling) profess her innocence and insist Caylee is alive?? Is this where CA lost her last bit of sanity about this?? I dunno. George talks to her like she's a little girl, or his girlfriend, not sure which. It's almost like he doesn't really know how to talk to her, so he's just overly nice and doesn't realize how "sick" it comes across! Ok, I haven't finished part 1 because I'm writing this, but I couldn't help posting this as I'm thinking it!!

I personally think that the whole family has walked on eggshells so long with her that they know no other way to talk with her.  They need information from her and will do what they need to do to get it.  Maybe they have learned from experience that confrontation with her will not get what they need.  George is especially vulnerable to this because he had been estranged from KC because of the separation he had from Cindy.  KC was angry at him for putting Cindy in a financial bind, but she did the same thing to her.  She appears to be unstable mentally, and they may not know what she has but know what can set her off and have taken steps to tiptoe around her for some time.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #541 on: January 16, 2009, 08:15:21 AM »

Thanks for the good news PookyBear!! Thats a big relief.

Good Morning Trimm and the rest of the swinging gang.

Good morning Scarlett -- I have been looking for you.  Are you doing okay this cold morning?

I am doing okay and staying warm. I am very grateful that I am. It is about -2F but it is still in the Catskills so it is easier to take. A lot easier than those jail house tapes.

They really are afraid to upset her for fear of what she might do or say. George is right. Casey is the boss in that family. Just their little sweetheart. So gorgeous and all. When they listen to this; how is it they don't see how awful this looks and sounds. Cindy IS all about appearances??

Hey Lucinda...I like your new look. I will try to send you some of that Artic chill I have going on!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 16, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »

OMG!! She said she can only focus on HER case from jail, she said she CAN'T focus on Caylee (when CA said Caylee should be her focus) from in jail because she doesn't have access to the internet, she can't make phone calls, she can't go anywhere!! She says she told them everything they can do, and CA says she did, & KC said "I'm sorry that's all I can do from the only knowledge that I have". Ok still listening to tape 2. Poor baby KC is soo upset, she can't swallow it hurts!!!!!!!!!! She has nothing!! Ugggghhhhhhh. How G & C support her after this????

Now she's pi$$ed at them for not getting her out of there!!!!!! She's soooo hurt by everything that is being said. There still tiptoeing around her, because they she's already so upset. This is so rediculous!! KC has no body but herself & her attorney. She barely says Caylee's name!! Uggghhhh, I don't know how much more I can listen to???????? She's so worried what people think about her and what's being reported in the media. They're hardly talking about Caylee and how to find her, it's all about KC and what she's going through!! This is a MAJOR KC pity party!!

Sorry, I know most of you probably discussed all this already, it's just hard to watch and not comment!!!!!! I just don't know if I can keep listening.. This treating her like she's some leader of a cult or something!

OK have #3 on........still listening, so far!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 16, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »

For those in the cold zones, try to stay warm today
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: January 16, 2009, 08:19:30 AM »

NANCY GRACE January 15, 2009

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 16, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »

#3 OMG, she's upset they had Chili without her!!!! Now she's quoting the bible!! Who the heck was this stranger they let in?? Wonder if it's someone still around?? Still talking about KC, and her well being and that she's eating. Uggghhhh. They're not talking about finding Caylee, it's barely about Caylee. Actually it's not about Caylee at all!!!!!!! I can't believe this, it's sickening!! How can they still support her????? Even to this day, now that she's been found. They have to know KC did it.

Now I'm falling behind again, good thing it's a little slower in the cage now!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 16, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »

Sorry I misspelled you name Quietmonkey. 

Good morning Trimm, it's ok, I misspell all the time! Still listening to these tapes. Poor baby KC!!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 16, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »

Meter reader receives $5,000 reward in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 16, 2009

The Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains has received a $5,000 reward from a local lawyer.

Roy Kronk accepted a check from Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he received $5,000 for his involvement in the case, and he felt it was right to give the money to Kronk.

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.

Kronk's attorney released a statement confirming the reward: "Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist for people who do the right thing in life."

Sheriff's investigators recovered the toddler's bones last month after Kronk reported finding a skull in woods along Suburban Drive, a quarter-mile from the grandparents' home. He called several times in August to report seeing something suspicious in the woods, but deputies at the time found nothing.

In other developments Thursday:

*County officials released a jailhouse video of the Anthonys speaking with Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing the toddler. During the Aug. 14 visit, a month after her arrest in July, Casey Anthony tells her parents she is "an emotional wreck."

In the video, which shows the family members talking to each other by phone, Casey Anthony describes herself as frustrated and angry. She complains about not being in control or knowing what's going on.

"My entire life has been taken from me," she said.

Anthony told her mother she wants help from detectives but that the investigators need to help her, too.

"I'll try to help them in whatever way that I can, but if they come in here attacking me, they're not getting [anything]. I'm sorry," she said. "I need to be looked at as a victim . . . I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you. And it hasn't been portrayed that way."

*Also, the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that one patrol deputy who allegedly did not properly follow up one of Kronk's tips in August has been temporarily reassigned.

Deputy Richard Cain, 40, will work in the supply division, where employees inventory and sort supplies, until the Sheriff's Office's internal investigation is completed.

Cain has been criticized for how he handled Kronk's tip on Aug. 13. In an interview this week on ABC's Good Morning America, Kronk said the deputy who responded poked around with a metal stick, "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it."

Kronk didn't name the deputy. But a sheriff's official said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. As part of the reassignment, Cain must turn in his sworn credentials and agency-issued equipment, including badges, gun, patrol car and radio. Cain is not allowed to represent himself as an Orange County deputy in any way, including for off-duty work.

The Sheriff's Office did not say when its internal investigation will be completed.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #548 on: January 16, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Eating it?  Gross!! My brother-in-law swears by the foot thing, though.  I guess it works for him. I've never tried it..  Just for $hits and giggles, I'll have to do it next time I get sick. 

------------
Morning Trimm! 

Hi Another Monkey.. Let me say Thanks for all the links and info you give out to us. And BTW...Mom would put it in my nose,on my chest and throat.  It also takes the color out of bruises real quick!! Just "old wise tales" thought you might like! 

Same thanks to you as well Today. You guys are so "in the know". Can you all imagine that Casey really believes she is the victim? This chick should at the very least be removed from society no matter what the out come of the trail. She is obviously ill in her thinking and can not be trusted not to break the law. She just takes and takes. And for her to quote the bible?????

Wait until Quiet Monkey gets to that part!! Hold on to your tails!! 

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 16, 2009, 08:33:25 AM »

Welcome FunnyBunnys and all the New Monkeys! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 16, 2009, 08:33:29 AM »

Tape #4, does KC say she's just as much a victim as Caylee??  That's what it sounded like, but the tape breaks up in that exact spot. It's tape #4 at 1:40. Than they all get silent for almost 20 seconds! Anyone else see that part? Does anymonkey know for sure if she said that about being just as much a victim as Caylee?? I'm not positive but that's what it sounded like??

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: January 16, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »

I drove by the Anthony's after visiting Caylee's memorial site today.......Lee's car was parked "in" the front yard.....Mallory's Jeep Liberty was parked in the driveway.

Several cars of families stopped at Caylee's memorial site when I was there. One young couple asked if I knew where the A's house was located.......my mom (God love her)
said to the guy.....follow us, we'll show you.....

I took pix but I'm at my mom's and I don't have my camera cords to transfer them to her computer. I'll be headed back to PA on Sunday and will post them then.
There had to be a couple hundred stuffed animals, and flowers, signs, letters, pictures....
I signed scaredmonkeys to the huge wooden sign, and to a picture and prayer. I left a  teddy bear with a red heart signed "scaredmonkeys". And my favorite was a beautiful
glass suncatcher that reads "You are My Sunshine".

Seemeatthebeach,That was so kind of you.Can't wait to see the photos. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: January 16, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »

Ok, still listening, I'm 6 mins in. First KC says she doesn't know anything she's been in jail a month, she's out of loop so "how can she help", something like that. A few mins later she just said "Jose is making sure that I'm well aware of everything that is going on, he's keeping me completely updated on stuff which I appreciate cause that's all I have to go off of". G&C were just trying to get her to tell them something, anything. Uh-oh! KC's upset now, she's really upset!! Oh Please, it's like "don't upset KC"!! Now she says she's "not in control because she doesn't know what's going on". Which is it KC, thought JB was keeping you "completely updated"!! Now she says HER life has "been completely taken from her". Hello KC, what about Caylee's life!!!!!! You're still alive KC!!

I'm watching this thinking this was just days before LP came in and got her out of jail. Watching this now makes me think what might have happened had he left her in? She may have broken down (probably not), but just thinking how she did get "emotional", yeah for herself, but she was pi$$ed they wanted information! I think if she were ever to get pushed enough, she'd crack and spit it out. Not because she wanted to, but because she couldn't help it. Maybe she did when she got home, but then why did G & C after this decide to vehemently (sorry spelling) profess her innocence and insist Caylee is alive?? Is this where CA lost her last bit of sanity about this?? I dunno. George talks to her like she's a little girl, or his girlfriend, not sure which. It's almost like he doesn't really know how to talk to her, so he's just overly nice and doesn't realize how "sick" it comes across! Ok, I haven't finished part 1 because I'm writing this, but I couldn't help posting this as I'm thinking it!!

she is unbelievable...I have never seen anyone as selfish as her...OMG...how can her parents not see that?????
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 16, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »

Tape #4, does KC say she's just as much a victim as Caylee??  That's what it sounded like, but the tape breaks up in that exact spot. It's tape #4 at 1:40. Than they all get silent for almost 20 seconds! Anyone else see that part? Does anymonkey know for sure if she said that about being just as much a victim as Caylee?? I'm not positive but that's what it sounded like??

Yes, QuietMonkey, I heard the same thing.  It is sickening.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: January 16, 2009, 08:36:53 AM »

For those in the cold zones, try to stay warm today
I love that Today!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 16, 2009, 08:37:03 AM »

Good Morning if you're still here!
Has anyone seen SeaSearcher?? Are you here SS?? Hope all is better today.

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #556 on: January 16, 2009, 08:38:08 AM »

I am very confused. Are you saying I am a troll. I truly thought it was out of line and when I asked what they were talking about I never got an answer, that is why I asked Klaas how to bring it over to this thread.
No I am saying that dogmom4 is trolling.  He/she posted below and left.  Serveral people had asked for an explaination and this person took off without answering. 
I cannot have any respect for him if what I have read about him is true that he defended some creep who ejaculated on a child? That makes him disgusting to me
My original post was
I've noticed that Mark NeJame has gone from vampire (remember this ) when he represented the A's.

To hero when he quit representing the A's and volunteered his services to TES.

What do you all think of him now?

You than asked about dogmom4's response to me post. 
I am behind so this is probably already been asked, WHO IS HE AND WHAT CHILD? TIA JSM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT? IT CREEPED ME OUT AND I NEVER RECEIVED AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. TIA JSM

And I responded

When someone reponds to a post like this and then leaves its called trolling. 
A troll is a user that repeatedly and intentionally breaches netiquette, often posting derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community to bait users into responding, often starting flame wars.

I have no idea of who NeJame has represented in his career, however he has an excellent reputation.  I'm sure you could do some internet searches and find out, if NeJame has ever represented someone like this, and if so in what point in his career.  If you then determine that NeJame has represented an individual accused of this,  then you have to consider if you believe that everyone, no matter what crime they are accused of deserves representation. 

IMHO Either way I honestly, I don't know what difference it really makes as far as NeJame's representation of Tim Miller. 

Hope this helps everyone.  Its really hard to bring over a post from a locked thread without noting who said what.

My preview function isn't working and I'm praying that I got the quotes right.
Thanks Today, I went to bed before you posted this. I was confused about the troll comment. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #557 on: January 16, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »

I have to admit that this latest video was easier to suffer through than previous ones. Might be cause CA didn't drone on and on as much. She spent most of her visit crying and trying to keep her sorry head off the table. Too bad I have no sympathy or empathy for CA or GA cause they were either sufferring or trying to give the appearance of it. KC didn't show an iota of worry about her missing child or what was being done to find Caylee, just a whole lot of self pity. GA and CA should be proud of the monster they created and continue to support because KC truly is one of a kind. They made her the boss and will always bow down to her because they will never admit that they did anything to make this monster. That appalling family makes me sick and I hope they all rot in the slammer!!

Now that they have found Caylee, KC has nothing over Ants. If I were Cindy I would go down there and ream her a new ass! She's got nothing to loose now, KC already took it away. I can't understand why they don't rake her over the coals, she killed Caylee. I know JB won't allow it, but I would be giving Kc good reason to poke herself in the eye!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 16, 2009, 08:45:51 AM »

OMG!! She said she can only focus on HER case from jail, she said she CAN'T focus on Caylee (when CA said Caylee should be her focus) from in jail because she doesn't have access to the internet, she can't make phone calls, she can't go anywhere!! She says she told them everything they can do, and CA says she did, & KC said "I'm sorry that's all I can do from the only knowledge that I have". Ok still listening to tape 2. Poor baby KC is soo upset, she can't swallow it hurts!!!!!!!!!! She has nothing!! Ugggghhhhhhh. How G & C support her after this????

Now she's pi$$ed at them for not getting her out of there!!!!!! She's soooo hurt by everything that is being said. There still tiptoeing around her, because they she's already so upset. This is so rediculous!! KC has no body but herself & her attorney. She barely says Caylee's name!! Uggghhhh, I don't know how much more I can listen to???????? She's so worried what people think about her and what's being reported in the media. They're hardly talking about Caylee and how to find her, it's all about KC and what she's going through!! This is a MAJOR KC pity party!!

Sorry, I know most of you probably discussed all this already, it's just hard to watch and not comment!!!!!! I just don't know if I can keep listening.. This treating her like she's some leader of a cult or something!

OK have #3 on........still listening, so far!

I might be seeing the first part of the tape a bit different than many, but close to what you are saying.  That part was clear to me that she wants mommy and daddy to take care of everything.  When George calls her the boss, she got livid because she doesn't want to take any responsibility or have to do anything.  She never had to take responsibility for anything in the past and that is clear.  It was also clear in the beginning that Caylee took her parents love away in her mind too.  She wanted them back so she killed the poor girl so she could be number 1 again.  She was still mad at her mom for whatever happened on the 15th and that is why she only wanted to see George.  Well, on top of that, she wanted to see him because he was easier to manipulate.  George is a real dumbarse.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #559 on: January 16, 2009, 08:48:06 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Yeah, I did the Vicks on the feet. It really did work!! I just have a tiny tin, so I'm going out and buying a jar today. I really do have to find my gloves somewhere around here!! But my Jeep does warm up pretty quick. Man I love my Jeep!! Esp in this weather, nothing can stop me!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.