April 27, 2024, 05:42:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320573 times)
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2009, 08:50:18 AM »

I am trying to catch up on all the posts. Does anyone have a link to the new released video of Casey in jail?  I want to see it.

Thanks!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »

Thanks for the good news PookyBear!! Thats a big relief.

Good Morning Trimm and the rest of the swinging gang.

Good morning Scarlett -- I have been looking for you.  Are you doing okay this cold morning?

I am doing okay and staying warm. I am very grateful that I am. It is about -2F but it is still in the Catskills so it is easier to take. A lot easier than those jail house tapes.

They really are afraid to upset her for fear of what she might do or say. George is right. Casey is the boss in that family. Just their little sweetheart. So gorgeous and all. When they listen to this; how is it they don't see how awful this looks and sounds. Cindy IS all about appearances??

Hey Lucinda...I like your new look. I will try to send you some of that Artic chill I have going on!

Thanks Scarrlett, I will gladly accept some chill 
What could she do tho in jail?  Drown her sorry head in the dunny bowl?  Or, maybe spill some private family secrets they dont want exposed?  She is a number alright, I bet she still thinks shes getting away with murder.  Im going to make sure i have fast internet when her court case comes around, wouldnt want to miss that for a second.  Seeing her smug face crumble when she is sentanced. 
Its all about caylee, sadly the whole lot of them seem to have forgotten what their precious sweetheart daughter casey did.  Killed Caylee then put her in a garbage bag and dumped her like a piece of trash.  Sympathy for the Anthonys?  No way in hell will they get a juror to feel sorry for them, the enablers.   

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »

I am trying to catch up on all the posts. Does anyone have a link to the new released video of Casey in jail?  I want to see it.

Thanks!

Start here momma monkey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY&feature=channel_page

RIP Sweet Puppy
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2009, 08:54:07 AM »

"And with keeping me here, you're not helping me help myself"

That has to be the line of the entire video.  What a BITCH!
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2009, 08:54:55 AM »

Thanks!

Start here momma monkey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpCinUYFwY&feature=channel_page

Thanks!!! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »

Boo, just making sure you're ok. I've posted to you a few times over the last couple days, and you never replied or acknowledged. Am I just being a paranoid monkey? Just want to be sure I didn't do or say something to upset you? If so, I'm very sorry!! I just don't know what it could be. Hope I'm just totally wrong! In that case, I'm sorry to bother you with this. I know you haven't been feeling well, and I hope you are doing better.

RIP Sweet Puppy
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2009, 08:58:46 AM »

*Snipped*

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D., wrote a book called "On Death and Dying."  In this book, she says that there are 5 stages of grief that most everyone goes through when either dying themselves or grieving the loss of a loved one.  (you can also bounce back a stage or two - so it isn't always linear.)  The stages are:

1. Denial:  "Caylee isn't dead.  She's fine.  She'll come home soon."
   2. Anger:  "Why isn't LE doing their jobs?  Why are they persecuting KC instead of finding our living Caylee, who is definitely not dead?"  (I imagine this anger will turn toward KC soon)
   3. Bargaining:  "Just give us some info, honey."; "Just help us find Caylee alive.";  "I would trade places with you if I could, honey, we just want Caylee home."
   4. Depression:  "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "We'll never see Caylee again."
   5. Acceptance:  "It's going to be OK."; "She's gone and now we must deal with it."

So, considering this, I have to say that even though we do not understand CA and GA's behavior and we all feel we would behave differently, let's remember that we just don't know how we react in this situation.  I can only imagine the torment they feel.  I also noted that GA is trying to get KC to come clean to everyone and this would end the big mess.  At this point, I feel they know something bad happened, but because they can't comprehend the idea that their granddaughter has possibly been MURDERED and even worse that their own flesh and blood did it, they (specifically GA) think that it was probably an accident and KC can clear everything up if she just tells the truth.

I think it's going to be a long time before we see CA and GA make it to the "acceptance" stage of grief.  It takes many people MANY years to get to this point, if they make it at all.

Hi Iron Cowgirl,

You make some excellent observations about the grief process and how it specifically relates to Casey's mind and thought process. I agree with you, I believe at this point they know something. It is easy to see their mistakes in parenting while watching this video but in all honesty, they probably didn't have much of a chance against Casey. Someone asked me in another post if I thought there was any way to get Casey to talk. No, I don't believe there is. Casey has used lies and manipulation her entire life, it's all she knows. There is no way she is going to fess up. There is nothing they can offer (or anyone for that matter) that will override her propensity toward lying.

There are several things going on here.
Casey
1. Casey is a master manipulator-She will threaten to hang up the phone when she feels boxed in, scrutinized, questioned, not believed, etc. And interestingly enough, it works. You can see how both G & C placate her, walk on eggshells, do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving. She will use guilt, anger, threats to get her way. 

2. Casey has to feel the control-The feeling of control is her security. There are many psychological reasons why she must exhibit this to the extent of manipulation. People who have to feel control of this level are most certainly out of control with their internal psyche. She will go to her room, slam the door and make them sorry they ever made her angry.

3. Casey wants to be rescued-She has created an underlying fantasy/fairy tale that most girls grow out of (though some never do) of being the princess in the castle awaiting their prince. She has the classic signs of this fantasy. Cindy-The evil witch (Sleeping Beauty), George-The loving father (Cinderella), Lee (Modern Day fairy tale-Star Wars), Tony, Jesse, Ricardo (princes in many fairy tales), Caylee-(Cinderella's evil step-sisters), Herself-The beautiful princess (almost every fairy tale).

4. Casey rarely puts any thought into her answers-I noticed this in her initial interview with the detectives at Universal. She only responds to what is being stated at that moment. I have not heard her answer in layers. She did this with G & C. This is why she sounds so contradictory. Are you in the out of the loop? Or does Jose keep you informed? Is she getting support from the outside? Or is she only getting the brunt of the anger and accusations? Is she sleeping or not sleeping?

5. Casey is extremely jealous-She never says, I miss her, I miss my Caylee, I miss my baby girl, I miss her laugh, etc. She only says she 'wants' her back but only after she has said, I know you guys want her back. Caylee to her was a possession, one to keep or destroy based on how she was feeling at any given moment. This is indicative of her emotional maturity.

6. Casey is a victim-She plays this role because she wants something. She wants attention. She wants us all to understand that she is in pain, her life has been taken away and that she is suffering. Suffering because she can't be with her mom, dad, lee. She doesn't have access to her community, her house. She doesn't have her phone or her PC. Not once did she say that she was suffering because of Caylee. Based on what we know now, once she got out of jail, she did nothing to find Caylee. This further reinforces how she uses her words to get what she wants but she didn't live up to her promises.

7. Casey is the only one allowed to be upset-She uses her situation of being in jail as the justification for minimalizing how G & C are feeling. She is very selfish.

8. Casey admits guilt-She says, When this goes to trial. At this point she hasn't been indicted yet. She is admitting her involvement without ever saying it. She knows shes guilty. She knows where it is headed. She expects people to hate her. This is just another tactic she will use to gain sympathy, poor me, every one hates me, they want to see me suffer. The money in her account is her reinforcement that people do feel sorry for her, that people sympathize with her, that not everyone wants her to suffer, not everyone hates her.

Cindy
1. Cindy cannot look her in the eye-Her signs point to frustration, distrust, betrayal and lies all previously told prior to the disappearance. Years and years of deceit are culminating in Cindy.

2. Cindy has lost hope-She is seeking a crumb of information to lead her to the discovery or confession.

3. Cindy is in turmoil-She hears reports of a drowning, the mounting evidence and she starts to loose faith in Casey.

4. Cindy is gullible-Since this video we have seen her come out fighting for Casey as if she is the victim in all of this. Unfortunately when she told the media that Casey was a victim, it crucified her in our eyes. We've heard Cindy plea for help on her 911 calls, we see her here about to crumble, and now, as recent as this email to Lois, emerge as a full on Casey supporter. Why? Cindy believes who is in front of her at that moment. When George told her it was pizza, she believed it was pizza. When Casey told her she was in the hospital helping Zanny after the accident, she believed it. When Casey told her she wasn't pregnant, she believed it. When Casey told her that it wasn't her fault she was in jail, Cindy believed that too. And because of this belief, we see her support Casey as if Caylee is a mere after thought. We often can't see how we really are because we are too close to the situation. Given time and space away from Casey, maybe Cindy will start to break away from the evil spell of manipulation.

George
1. George is complimentary -Hi Beautiful! This makes her smile and giggle. She has all of his attention and she likes it. This only reinforces how she already feels about herself.
2. George is a non confrontationist-He uses analogies rather than cold hard facts. He tells her she is the CEO. This is extreme coddling. She is an adult, age 22. He should not be using any analogies on her. Especially in light of why she is in jail to begin with: a missing daughter. This tells us that logic and reasoning, fact and truth do not work on Casey.

3. George is the negotiator-I can make it happen, you just tell me what you want. Because he is not doing what she wants, she starts throwing another fit. She wants out of jail, not a measly personal visit!!! This also reinforces her selfish attitude. She will keep everyone at a distance until she gets what she wants.

4. George has lost all control-Casey is now in Jose's control. She likes it there. He is the only one she can talk to. He is the only one who understands. Casey makes this known loud and clear because she knows G & C dislike Jose. George tries to hint to Casey that Jose might not have her best interest at heart but Casey denies it. This disrupts her fairy tale. Now Jose is her prince. Over time though, she will remain in her castle, locked up, still awaiting the return of Jose to get an appeal. Jose however will never fight for her best interest, otherwise he would have pushed her to take a plea deal when it was offered. Jose will be off doing book signings and making the media circuit he now criticizes. It's too bad she can't see what her parent's see in Jose. And it's too bad her parents can't see what we see in Casey.............

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: January 16, 2009, 08:59:34 AM »

OMG!! She said she can only focus on HER case from jail, she said she CAN'T focus on Caylee (when CA said Caylee should be her focus) from in jail because she doesn't have access to the internet, she can't make phone calls, she can't go anywhere!! She says she told them everything they can do, and CA says she did, & KC said "I'm sorry that's all I can do from the only knowledge that I have". Ok still listening to tape 2. Poor baby KC is soo upset, she can't swallow it hurts!!!!!!!!!! She has nothing!! Ugggghhhhhhh. How G & C support her after this????

Now she's pi$$ed at them for not getting her out of there!!!!!! She's soooo hurt by everything that is being said. There still tiptoeing around her, because they she's already so upset. This is so rediculous!! KC has no body but herself & her attorney. She barely says Caylee's name!! Uggghhhh, I don't know how much more I can listen to???????? She's so worried what people think about her and what's being reported in the media. They're hardly talking about Caylee and how to find her, it's all about KC and what she's going through!! This is a MAJOR KC pity party!!

Sorry, I know most of you probably discussed all this already, it's just hard to watch and not comment!!!!!! I just don't know if I can keep listening.. This treating her like she's some leader of a cult or something!

OK have #3 on........still listening, so far!

I might be seeing the first part of the tape a bit different than many, but close to what you are saying.  That part was clear to me that she wants mommy and daddy to take care of everything.  When George calls her the boss, she got livid because she doesn't want to take any responsibility or have to do anything.  She never had to take responsibility for anything in the past and that is clear.  It was also clear in the beginning that Caylee took her parents love away in her mind too.  She wanted them back so she killed the poor girl so she could be number 1 again.  She was still mad at her mom for whatever happened on the 15th and that is why she only wanted to see George.  Well, on top of that, she wanted to see him because he was easier to manipulate.  George is a real dumbarse.

Good morning, everyone. 

I have only seen snippets of the vid on tv.  Its too hard to view vids on computer 'cause of snail speed dialup.

Question:  does anyone know what transpired between KC and CA that time before KC took off?  I heard about the throttling part, but that's about all (as if that isn't enough  ).
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 16, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »

#3 OMG, she's upset they had Chili without her!!!! Now she's quoting the bible!! Who the heck was this stranger they let in?? Wonder if it's someone still around?? Still talking about KC, and her well being and that she's eating. Uggghhhh. They're not talking about finding Caylee, it's barely about Caylee. Actually it's not about Caylee at all!!!!!!! I can't believe this, it's sickening!! How can they still support her????? Even to this day, now that she's been found. They have to know KC did it.

Now I'm falling behind again, good thing it's a little slower in the cage now!!

All of it was sickening, but the Bible quoting was just over the top..  She's murdered her child, and she has the ballz to quote scripture?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: January 16, 2009, 09:03:24 AM »

For those in the cold zones, try to stay warm today

Ha!  I love love love it, I just woke up and this made my day!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #570 on: January 16, 2009, 09:03:49 AM »

*Snipped*

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D., wrote a book called "On Death and Dying."  In this book, she says that there are 5 stages of grief that most everyone goes through when either dying themselves or grieving the loss of a loved one.  (you can also bounce back a stage or two - so it isn't always linear.)  The stages are:

2. Anger:  "Why isn't LE doing their jobs?  Why are they persecuting KC instead of finding our living Caylee, who is definitely not dead?"  (I imagine this anger will turn toward KC soon)
   3. Bargaining:  "Just give us some info, honey."; "Just help us find Caylee alive.";  "I would trade places with you if I could, honey, we just want Caylee home."
   4. Depression:  "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "We'll never see Caylee again."
   5. Acceptance:  "It's going to be OK."; "She's gone and now we must deal with it."

So, considering this, I have to say that even though we do not understand CA and GA's behavior and we all feel we would behave differently, let's remember that we just don't know how we react in this situation.  I can only imagine the torment they feel.  I also noted that GA is trying to get KC to come clean to everyone and this would end the big mess.  At this point, I feel they know something bad happened, but because they can't comprehend the idea that their granddaughter has possibly been MURDERED and even worse that their own flesh and blood did it, they (specifically GA) think that it was probably an accident and KC can clear everything up if she just tells the truth.

I think it's going to be a long time before we see CA and GA make it to the "acceptance" stage of grief.  It takes many people MANY years to get to this point, if they make it at all.

Hi Iron Cowgirl,

You make some excellent observations about the grief process and how it specifically relates to Casey's mind and thought process. I agree with you, I believe at this point they know something. It is easy to see their mistakes in parenting while watching this video but in all honesty, they probably didn't have much of a chance against Casey. Someone asked me in another post if I thought there was any way to get Casey to talk. No, I don't believe there is. Casey has used lies and manipulation her entire life, it's all she knows. There is no way she is going to fess up. There is nothing they can offer (or anyone for that matter) that will override her propensity toward lying.

Casey
1. Casey is a master manipulator-She will threaten to hang up the phone when she feels boxed in, scrutinized, questioned, not believed, etc. And interestingly enough, it works. You can see how both G & C placate her, walk on eggshells, do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving. She will use guilt, anger, threats to get her way. 

2. Casey has to feel the control-The feeling of control is her security. There are many psychological reasons why she must exhibit this to the extent of manipulation. People who have to feel control of this level are most certainly out of control with their internal psyche. She will go to her room, slam the door and make them sorry they ever made her angry.

3. Casey wants to be rescued-She has created an underlying fantasy/fairy tale that most girls grow out of (though some never do) of being the princess in the castle awaiting their prince. She has the classic signs of this fantasy. Cindy-The evil witch (Sleeping Beauty), George-The loving father (Cinderella), Lee (Modern Day fairy tale-Star Wars), Tony, Jesse, Ricardo (princes in many fairy tales), Caylee-(Cinderella's evil step-sisters), Herself-The beautiful princess (almost every fairy tale).

4. Casey rarely puts any thought into her answers-I noticed this in her initial interview with the detectives at Universal. She only responds to what is being stated at that moment. I have not heard her answer in layers. She did this with G & C. This is why she sounds so contradictory. Are you in the out of the loop? Or does Jose keep you informed? Is she getting support from the outside? Or is she only getting the brunt of the anger and accusations? Is she sleeping or not sleeping?

5. Casey is extremely jealous-She never says, I miss her, I miss my Caylee, I miss my baby girl, I miss her laugh, etc. She only says she 'wants' her back but only after she has said, I know you guys want her back. Caylee to her was a possession, one to keep or destroy based on how she was feeling at any given moment. This is indicative of her emotional maturity.

6. Casey is a victim-She plays this role because she wants something. She wants attention. She wants us all to understand that she is in pain, her life has been taken away and that she is suffering. Suffering because she can't be with her mom, dad, lee. She doesn't have access to her community, her house. She doesn't have her phone or her PC. Not once did she say that she was suffering because of Caylee. Based on what we know now, once she got out of jail, she did nothing to find Caylee. This further reinforces how she uses her words to get what she wants but she didn't live up to her promises.

7. Casey is the only one allowed to be upset-She uses her situation of being in jail as the justification for minimalizing how G & C are feeling. She is very selfish.

8. Casey admits guilt-She says, When this goes to trial. At this point she hasn't been indicted yet. She is admitting her involvement without ever saying it. She knows shes guilty. She knows where it is headed. She expects people to hate her. This is just another tactic she will use to gain sympathy, poor me, every one hates me, they want to see me suffer. The money in her account is her reinforcement that people do feel sorry for her, that people sympathize with her, that not everyone wants her to suffer, not everyone hates her.

Cindy
1. Cindy cannot look her in the eye-Her signs point to frustration, distrust, betrayal and lies all previously told prior to the disappearance. Years and years of deceit are culminating in Cindy.

2. Cindy has lost hope-She is seeking a crumb of information to lead her to the discovery or confession.

3. Cindy is in turmoil-She hears reports of a drowning, the mounting evidence and she starts to loose faith in Casey.

4. Cindy is gullible-Since this video we have seen her come out fighting for Casey as if she is the victim in all of this. Unfortunately when she told the media that Casey was a victim, it crucified her in our eyes. We've heard Cindy plea for help on her 911 calls, we see her here about to crumble, and now, as recent as this email to Lois, emerge as a full on Casey supporter. Why? Cindy believes who is in front of her at that moment. When George told her it was pizza, she believed it was pizza. When Casey told her she was in the hospital helping Zanny after the accident, she believed it. When Casey told her she wasn't pregnant, she believed it. When Casey told her that it wasn't her fault she was in jail, Cindy believed that too. And because of this belief, we see her support Casey as if Caylee is a mere after thought. We often can't see how we really are because we are too close to the situation. Given time and space away from Casey, maybe Cindy will start to break away from the evil spell of manipulation.

George
1. George is complimentary -Hi Beautiful! This makes her smile and giggle. She has all of his attention and she likes it. This only reinforces how she already feels about herself.
2. George is a non confrontationist-He uses analogies rather than cold hard facts. He tells her she is the CEO. This is extreme coddling. She is an adult, age 22. He should not be using any analogies on her. Especially in light of why she is in jail to begin with: a missing daughter. This tells us that logic and reasoning, fact and truth do not work on Casey.

3. George is the negotiator-I can make it happen, you just tell me what you want. Because he is not doing what she wants, she starts throwing another fit. She wants out of jail, not a measly personal visit!!! This also reinforces her selfish attitude. She will keep everyone at a distance until she gets what she wants.

4. George has lost all control-Casey is now in Jose's control. She likes it there. He is the only one she can talk to. He is the only one who understands. Casey makes this known loud and clear because she knows G & C dislike Jose. George tries to hint to Casey that Jose might not have her best interest at heart but Casey denies it. This disrupts her fairy tale. Now Jose is her prince. Over time though, she will remain in her castle, locked up, still awaiting the return of Jose to get an appeal. Jose however will never fight for her best interest, otherwise he would have pushed her to take a plea deal when it was offered. Jose will be off doing book signings and making the media circuit he now criticizes. It's too bad she can't see what her parent's see in Jose. And it's too bad her parents can't see what we see in Casey.............

VERY good posts ....
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: January 16, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »

What was up with the "stranger" they let come over on Caylee's birthday??
Wasn't that odd, who lets a complete stranger into their house, esp considering the circumstances.
I thought I was the only one thinking something was wonky about this post. Thanks Rose, how is my Zoe?
     GOOD MORNING MONKEYS  --Yes some one rings your bell-says I am alone can i come and eat.  Your grand daughter is missinig -your daughter is in jail-you have media all over just looking for a story on what the hell is going on in that house.--So what do you say to the stranger sure come in-we are just sitting around doing nothing.  KC does not act shocked she says thats the right thing to do,who was this stranger-- Lucifer --of course  a hell away from home.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 16, 2009, 09:06:15 AM »

Tape #4, does KC say she's just as much a victim as Caylee??  That's what it sounded like, but the tape breaks up in that exact spot. It's tape #4 at 1:40. Than they all get silent for almost 20 seconds! Anyone else see that part? Does anymonkey know for sure if she said that about being just as much a victim as Caylee?? I'm not positive but that's what it sounded like??

Yes, QuietMonkey, I heard the same thing.  It is sickening.

I heard the same thing.The parents  should have gotten up and walked out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: January 16, 2009, 09:08:27 AM »

Hi Another Monkey.. Let me say Thanks for all the links and info you give out to us. And BTW...Mom would put it in my nose,on my chest and throat.  It also takes the color out of bruises real quick!! Just "old wise tales" thought you might like! 

Growing up, it was common to get some just above the upper lip, and/or on the chest.. I think throat, too, though it's been years since I was young enough to have my mom or dad "baby" me like that.  Now, I think they don't recommend putting it anywhere on a child besides the chest (and probably neck).  For some reason, we were all discussing this at Thanksgiving.    I don't think I've heard about the bruises thing, though> is that for real?  Pretty cool, if true!

I agree with you that Casey doesn't deserve to be out on the streets again. EVER.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: January 16, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »

goodnight monkey friends, im going to catch up tomorrow after work.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 16, 2009, 09:08:49 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

could it be Baez is one of the good guys-Bam he wants her gone---he get money and fame -he can still milk her for what its work when she is convicted--because no one can be as stupid as Baez-its just not possible

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: January 16, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

*Snipped*

Hi Iron Cowgirl,

Casey

Cindy

George

Very nice folks!!!  Simply put, Casey was created by George and by Cindy and nurtured into the monster she is.  George is weak and Cindy has mental problems.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

That would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you gave it a try!!Thanks for being  brave enough to try it!! Just awesome!!Now I will send back an email to the original sender and let her know it really does work!!!Hope you are at 100 percent soon..Hugs

It also helps when you ELEVATE your head.  With a couple of pillows.
n  Thank you for that tip--I will try it on my grand daugher.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #578 on: January 16, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »

Tape #4, does KC say she's just as much a victim as Caylee??  That's what it sounded like, but the tape breaks up in that exact spot. It's tape #4 at 1:40. Than they all get silent for almost 20 seconds! Anyone else see that part? Does anymonkey know for sure if she said that about being just as much a victim as Caylee?? I'm not positive but that's what it sounded like??

Yes, QuietMonkey, I heard the same thing.  It is sickening.

I heard the same thing.The parents  should have gotten up and walked out.

They should have told her "God help you, you are pathetic.  We are leaving and we won't be back unless we get word from Baez that you are ready to tell us the truth about what happened to our granddaughter." 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: January 16, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Yeah, I did the Vicks on the feet. It really did work!! I just have a tiny tin, so I'm going out and buying a jar today. I really do have to find my gloves somewhere around here!! But my Jeep does warm up pretty quick. Man I love my Jeep!! Esp in this weather, nothing can stop me!! 
Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.