April 28, 2024, 03:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320623 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:04 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

could it be Baez is one of the good guys-Bam he wants her gone---he get money and fame -he can still milk her for what its work when she is convicted--because no one can be as stupid as Baez-its just not possible

Baez wanted this tape because there was something about police misconduct.  I wonder how he feels today finding out that this tape reveals nothing about LE.  I am sure that George and Cindy and Casey convinced him that LE was holding this back because it would hurt the police.

I call it the old fashioned:

Rope a dope.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 16, 2009, 09:15:23 AM »

goodnight monkey friends, im going to catch up tomorrow after work.

'Nite Lucinda. Stay coool. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 16, 2009, 09:17:59 AM »

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but Greta and NG are on at the same time...........

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!!
Hey CBB!  I've got Greta on right now and it's all about the plane crash.  NG was about the new video.  If you havn't seen it you have to watch.  You will be shocked by Casey's behavior. 
  In my area you can watch ng- at 8 she repeats at 10 greta at 10 she repeat later on in the night dont know the time.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #583 on: January 16, 2009, 09:18:39 AM »

joesamas mama - are you from the Czech Republic? I think I read you saying that Joe could understand some words in Czech?  (My dad's mother's side is from that part of the world).

Morning monkey friends Smile
No I'm not from Czech Republic. I am from Texas. There are a lot of Czechs in Texas. My best friend is half Czech and he has taught Josef and me animal names, curse words, etc that his Granddad taught him. I wish I were Czech they are some of the coolest people I have ever met.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 16, 2009, 09:19:04 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

could it be Baez is one of the good guys-Bam he wants her gone---he get money and fame -he can still milk her for what its work when she is convicted--because no one can be as stupid as Baez-its just not possible

It would probably be best for his career if he high tailed it out of there, before it's too late. I know, maybe it is? But, he's got some fame now, if he goes ahead to defend her at trial, where she doesn't have a good chance (I think) that wouldn't be good for him. Maybe if he bails while he still has the fame, but isn't responsible for trying to get her off, it might be a much better for him? He's probably so entangled with KC personally though, or so it seems, so maybe he won't? I don't know? KC would most likely lose it if JB bailed, what would she do? She'd go nuts with some "unknown" public defender. Unless someone jumped in his spot? I don't know, I'm wasting my time thinking about it!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2009, 09:21:03 AM »

good morning monkeys, and lurkers,,,,here is the news I found today>>

The Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains has received a $5,000 reward from a local lawyer.

Roy Kronk accepted a check from Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he received $5,000 for his involvement in the case, and he felt it was right to give the money to Kronk.

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.""

still, things that make me go hmmmmmm   mio

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 16, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

QuietMonkey said, not cherjers:
It would probably be best for his career if he high tailed it out of there, before it's too late. I know, maybe it is? But, he's got some fame now, if he goes ahead to defend her at trial, where she doesn't have a good chance (I think) that wouldn't be good for him. Maybe if he bails while he still has the fame, but isn't responsible for trying to get her off, it might be a much better for him? He's probably so entangled with KC personally though, or so it seems, so maybe he won't? I don't know? KC would most likely lose it if JB bailed, what would she do? She'd go nuts with some "unknown" public defender. Unless someone jumped in his spot? I don't know, I'm wasting my time thinking about it!

I'm so sorry cherjers, I thought I had it all right, but I ended up in your quote! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: January 16, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

Meter reader receives $5,000 reward in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 16, 2009

The Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains has received a $5,000 reward from a local lawyer.

Roy Kronk accepted a check from Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he received $5,000 for his involvement in the case, and he felt it was right to give the money to Kronk.

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.

Kronk's attorney released a statement confirming the reward: "Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist for people who do the right thing in life."

Sheriff's investigators recovered the toddler's bones last month after Kronk reported finding a skull in woods along Suburban Drive, a quarter-mile from the grandparents' home. He called several times in August to report seeing something suspicious in the woods, but deputies at the time found nothing.

In other developments Thursday:

*County officials released a jailhouse video of the Anthonys speaking with Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, who is charged with killing the toddler. During the Aug. 14 visit, a month after her arrest in July, Casey Anthony tells her parents she is "an emotional wreck."

In the video, which shows the family members talking to each other by phone, Casey Anthony describes herself as frustrated and angry. She complains about not being in control or knowing what's going on.

"My entire life has been taken from me," she said.

Anthony told her mother she wants help from detectives but that the investigators need to help her, too.

"I'll try to help them in whatever way that I can, but if they come in here attacking me, they're not getting [anything]. I'm sorry," she said. "I need to be looked at as a victim . . . I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you. And it hasn't been portrayed that way."

*Also, the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that one patrol deputy who allegedly did not properly follow up one of Kronk's tips in August has been temporarily reassigned.

Deputy Richard Cain, 40, will work in the supply division, where employees inventory and sort supplies, until the Sheriff's Office's internal investigation is completed.

Cain has been criticized for how he handled Kronk's tip on Aug. 13. In an interview this week on ABC's Good Morning America, Kronk said the deputy who responded poked around with a metal stick, "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it."

Kronk didn't name the deputy. But a sheriff's official said Cain was the only deputy to respond in August when Kronk was at the site. As part of the reassignment, Cain must turn in his sworn credentials and agency-issued equipment, including badges, gun, patrol car and radio. Cain is not allowed to represent himself as an Orange County deputy in any way, including for off-duty work.

The Sheriff's Office did not say when its internal investigation will be completed.

Lets not forget-if it wasn't for Kronk Caylee would still in the woods-not saying his story isn't a little weird -but what the hell in this case everything is weird.  KC killed Caylee period--yes this case is full of crazies but one killer
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: January 16, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »

joesamas mama - are you from the Czech Republic? I think I read you saying that Joe could understand some words in Czech?  (My dad's mother's side is from that part of the world).

No I'm not from Czech Republic. I am from Texas. There are a lot of Czechs in Texas. My best friend is half Czech and he has taught Josef and me animal names, curse words, etc that his Granddad taught him. I wish I were Czech they are some of the coolest people I have ever met.

That's cool. I was just wondering.    (I agree with you, though. I have an online friend who lives in CR.  He is obsessed with Pepsi. I mean.. OBSESSED. And apparently they don't get all the different flavors there like we do here.. just plain ol' Pepsi.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 16, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »

Hi, Leroy Sheroy!

When I read what you said, I thought, "No, Silly Leroy, you're supposed to put the Vicks on the soles of your feet, not on your grocery list!"

Too Funny   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 16, 2009, 09:28:40 AM »

Didn't want to quote to save space ... but

luckycharmsprincess ... I love your insights on the As ... when I read your posts I'm constantly thinking .. yep, yep, yep ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #591 on: January 16, 2009, 09:31:43 AM »

That's cool. I was just wondering.    (I agree with you, though. I have an online friend who lives in CR.  He is obsessed with Pepsi. I mean.. OBSESSED. And apparently they don't get all the different flavors there like we do here.. just plain ol' Pepsi.  )
Obsessed with Pepsi? That's funny. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 16, 2009, 09:32:16 AM »

good morning monkeys, and lurkers,,,,here is the news I found today>>

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.""

still, things that make me go hmmmmmm   mio

The question is did he sell a picture to GMA or not?  Well we all know they license the picture and get the interview for free cough, cough.  Another $5,000 why not.  However:

Even if Mark NeJame is doing this for the right reasons (IMHO the jury is out on this), paying/rewarding anyone involved with this case and then reporting it to the media just causes more creeps to come out and try to make money off of Caylee.  I honestly don't know why NeJame had to let every media source know what he was doing, if he was just feeling philanthropic.
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #593 on: January 16, 2009, 09:32:25 AM »

So what is the recommended remedy after watching those jail tapes? They should come with a warning not to eat before viewing! That POS had absolutely NO discipline or accountabilty growing up did she? She ran the show I guess. What is up with George constantly calling her beautiful or hey gorgeous. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach after watching those tapes. Casey had to have been Enraged when she killed Caylee. Its obvious.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 16, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »

I dont know how you other Monkey's feel about this, but I truly believe this will never see the inside of a courtroom.
I believe she will be forced to cut a deal if what Lee is involved in or the A's can be proved to have had knowledge Caylee was deceased prior to Dec.11, 2008.

I watched the video last night, jaw on the floor, then watched it again without the sound and focused solely on Cindy and George. These people knew that child was dead, at least Cindy for sure. Made me wanna hurl. There is no reasonable explanation for their ensuing behavior anyone is ever going to make sense to me.

These people are a scam, and this child sits in a a box, following a lengthy stay in a garbage bag in a swamp- it is maddening.

Kronk calls LE 8/11, 8/12, 8/13.. I do believe Kronk was unknowingly tipped off by someone knowingly and he did not find her then. (my piece on Kronk reward..)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/15/robin-hood-alive-in-orlando-mark-nejame-rewards-roy-kronk-5k/#more-6513)

The jailhouse video takes place on 8/14 the next day. If there were cops and the like in that area 3x 3 days in a row, isnt it reasonable to assume they at least heard of that if not "known" outright?

I hope the concsious fairy visits these people in short order, I dont know how much more of this I can stomach.

rant over, sorry

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #595 on: January 16, 2009, 09:34:09 AM »

So what is the recommended remedy after watching those jail tapes? They should come with a warning not to eat before viewing! That POS had absolutely NO discipline or accountabilty growing up did she? She ran the show I guess. What is up with George constantly calling her beautiful or hey gorgeous. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach after watching those tapes. Casey had to have been Enraged when she killed Caylee. Its obvious.

Uh...I'm guessing the board concensus is that you put Vicks on your feet!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #596 on: January 16, 2009, 09:36:13 AM »

I am trying to catch up on all the posts. Does anyone have a link to the new released video of Casey in jail?  I want to see it.
Make sure you don't have a full stomach before watching! Its pretty bad IMO.
Thanks!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 16, 2009, 09:37:52 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Yeah, I did the Vicks on the feet. It really did work!! I just have a tiny tin, so I'm going out and buying a jar today. I really do have to find my gloves somewhere around here!! But my Jeep does warm up pretty quick. Man I love my Jeep!! Esp in this weather, nothing can stop me!! 

Yea for Jeeps!  I love mine too!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 16, 2009, 09:39:58 AM »

Just for the heck of it I Googled Vicks on feet and got 312,000 responses. 

Could Vicks be the new WD40?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »

You seriously crack me up!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.