April 27, 2024, 08:23:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320584 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: January 16, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

I dont know how you other Monkey's feel about this, but I truly believe this will never see the inside of a courtroom.
I believe she will be forced to cut a deal if what Lee is involved in or the A's can be proved to have had knowledge Caylee was deceased prior to Dec.11, 2008.

I watched the video last night, jaw on the floor, then watched it again without the sound and focused solely on Cindy and George. These people knew that child was dead, at least Cindy for sure. Made me wanna hurl. There is no reasonable explanation for their ensuing behavior anyone is ever going to make sense to me.

These people are a scam, and this child sits in a a box, following a lengthy stay in a garbage bag in a swamp- it is maddening.

Kronk calls LE 8/11, 8/12, 8/13.. I do believe Kronk was unknowingly tipped off by someone knowingly and he did not find her then. (my piece on Kronk reward..)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/15/robin-hood-alive-in-orlando-mark-nejame-rewards-roy-kronk-5k/#more-6513)

The jailhouse video takes place on 8/14 the next day. If there were cops and the like in that area 3x 3 days in a row, isnt it reasonable to assume they at least heard of that if not "known" outright?

I hope the concsious fairy visits these people in short order, I dont know how much more of this I can stomach.

rant over, sorry

I'm with you there will be a deal, this will not go to trial, imo.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #621 on: January 16, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: January 16, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »

seemeatthebeach... That was very thoughtful and kind of you, thank-you.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #623 on: January 16, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

Agreed.  He has been very quiet since he left the looney bin.  It is very obvious from this and his representation of Tim Miller that he feels he has to give something back.  Goes around...comes around.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #624 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.

My mom got a Jeep last year and said the same thing.  I hate her driving so I always drive when we go anywhere so I have never witnessed the waving thing.  I thought she was just being goofy when she said this! LOL.
It was so wierd when I first got my Jeep.  I thought there was something wrong when I got my first wave.  My DH, who knows everything, told me about the custom. 

My sales guy told me about the "wave" and I thought he was nuts.  Didn't take me long to figure out he was right    

What a cute Jeep "family" you guys have.  Now I wish I had a Jeep...noone every waves at my Hyundai!

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #625 on: January 16, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »

What really stands out to me is such a master manipulator KC is.  All she does during this entire visit is reitterate how she has to get out of jail.  She lays such a guilt trip on her parents.

But according to L Padilla last night, she ALREADY KNEW that LP was on his way to bond her out.  She KNEW she was getting out, but had to put her parents through all of that just for her own selfish ego.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #626 on: January 16, 2009, 10:05:46 AM »

Obsessed with Pepsi? That's funny. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper! 

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )
No Shrine to Dr Pepper, but I am working on a shrine to Miller Lite! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 16, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Is that monkey talk or Aussie talk ?   

Crack the shits. I need to find out what it means pronto. I am using that one today in conversation as many times as possible. Hope I don't get fired! 
I wanted to know what a dunny is also.  Lucinda needs to give us an Aussie - English dictionary! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 16, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 16, 2009, 10:07:58 AM »

Me too! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: January 16, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

Boy, that tape was a real eye-opener, wasn't it? I bet Jose is kicking himself for requesting it! He thought they were hiding it on purpose because it helped the prosecution's case. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I was just appalled at how KC spoke to her parents. My mom would have ripped me a new one if I tried any of that with her! How does she get away with it?

Another thing that was repulsive was towards the end of the tape where she said something to the effect of she was reading a lot, studying up on the legal stuff because her case is her main focus right now and Cindy comes back with your focus should be Caylee.  Go Cindy!!  Its obvious in this tape that KC doesn't give a rat's ass about Caylee and can't even pretend to.

Poor Cindy is all but falling apart sobbing and Casey makes fun of her????
And the dagger eyes she gives Casey when Casey chooses her dad for the personal visit? Oh man. This tape speaks volumes.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:19 AM »

I wanted to know what a dunny is also.  Lucinda needs to give us an Aussie - English dictionary! 

Isn't it a toilet?

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »

Did I understand right that Baez wanted this new video released?    Can he be dumber than we thought?    When the jury sees this video BAM she's gone!! 

could it be Baez is one of the good guys-Bam he wants her gone---he get money and fame -he can still milk her for what its work when she is convicted--because no one can be as stupid as Baez-its just not possible

QuietMonkey said, not cherjers:
It would probably be best for his career if he high tailed it out of there, before it's too late. I know, maybe it is? But, he's got some fame now, if he goes ahead to defend her at trial, where she doesn't have a good chance (I think) that wouldn't be good for him. Maybe if he bails while he still has the fame, but isn't responsible for trying to get her off, it might be a much better for him? He's probably so entangled with KC personally though, or so it seems, so maybe he won't? I don't know? KC would most likely lose it if JB bailed, what would she do? She'd go nuts with some "unknown" public defender. Unless someone jumped in his spot? I don't know, I'm wasting my time thinking about it!

I'm so sorry cherjers, I thought I had it all right, but I ended up in your quote! 
No need to be sorry-I didnt even notice
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #633 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:41 AM »

That video provides ample opportunity for a warped mind like mine.  I think I'll have to try to restrain myself abit today.

Do No Evil 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:42 AM »

Agreed.  He has been very quiet since he left the looney bin.  It is very obvious from this and his representation of Tim Miller that he feels he has to give something back.  Goes around...comes around.

Or maybe pay it forward?  In a round about way he is doing for the grandparent what they could not do for themselves....

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #635 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »

Me too! 
Miller Lite is the bestest Leroy. OK, I have to get to work, I will be lurking, but not posting. Have a good warm morning Monkeys. Leroy stay away from the beer until this afternoon.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »

Her quoting the Bible is making me wanna vomit

"God dont like ugly"
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: January 16, 2009, 10:11:26 AM »

Thanks for the comic rellief this morning Casual!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 16, 2009, 10:12:23 AM »

Boy, that tape was a real eye-opener, wasn't it? I bet Jose is kicking himself for requesting it! He thought they were hiding it on purpose because it helped the prosecution's case. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I was just appalled at how KC spoke to her parents. My mom would have ripped me a new one if I tried any of that with her! How does she get away with it?

Another thing that was repulsive was towards the end of the tape where she said something to the effect of she was reading a lot, studying up on the legal stuff because her case is her main focus right now and Cindy comes back with your focus should be Caylee.  Go Cindy!!  Its obvious in this tape that KC doesn't give a rat's ass about Caylee and can't even pretend to.

Poor Cindy is all but falling apart sobbing and Casey makes fun of her????
And the dagger eyes she gives Casey when Casey chooses her dad for the personal visit? Oh man. This tape speaks volumes.

Hey Pegster! You are so right.  I also think that if C&G were still in denial and thought Caylee was still alive, they definetly knew after this visit that they would never see their granddaughter again   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: January 16, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »

Me too! 
Miller Lite is the bestest Leroy. OK, I have to get to work, I will be lurking, but not posting. Have a good warm morning Monkeys. Leroy stay away from the beer until this afternoon.

I am a Pepsi addict too but would not turn away a Miller Light any day.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.