April 28, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320635 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:22 AM »

Umm..does anyone know why it says "leet" for my post count???

Be happy it doesn't say "crack the shits"    

Good morning.  And that doesn't sound very nice, Leroy.   

I believe Leroy was just joking about a phrase our Aussie friend used. See look how innocent the doggy looks. Innocent little doggy.

Aww, thanks goodnmad    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »

Hi SeaSearcher!! I see you up above! Hope you're having a better day today! (((MONKEY HUGS))) for you SS!

RIP Sweet Puppy
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »

That video provides ample opportunity for a warped mind like mine.  I think I'll have to try to restrain myself abit today.

Love it! Great captions. 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #683 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

Well, I personally drank some red wine curtesy of Lovin'Life last night!  THat sure helped me. 

Leroy,
I am so sorry!  Will you forgive me?  I gave Lovin' Life Credit for my wine when it was actually YOU!!!!!  I am soooo sorry!

PS.  Thanks again for the wine, it made me forget a lot of things!  Like that video!

please pass it over here ... Casey's "constipation face" will haunt me in nightmares.

Unfortunately there is just  little bit left.     But I will share what I have!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

Hi Everyone

On JVM, Kathi B said that she would have the copies of the search warrant on the A's home next week....so I guess that's when the document dump will be?

I thought I would bring this forward for those that did not see it.  I think Mig may be right    

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

Be happy it doesn't say "crack the shits"    

Good morning.  And that doesn't sound very nice, Leroy.   

I believe Leroy was just joking about a phrase our Aussie friend used. See look how innocent the doggy looks. Innocent little doggy.

Aww, thanks goodnmad    

Well, I admit it really doesn't sound very pleasant ... we need an Aussie interpreter!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2009, 10:50:08 AM »

Muffy Bee, you've caused a heck of a lot of concern on the forum lately    Glad to see you!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »

Well, I admit it really doesn't sound very pleasant ... we need an Aussie interpreter!

I agree it doesn't sound good.  In fact, I was afraid to google it at first    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:12 AM »

1337 it happened to me too and folks thought I'd done flipped my wig.

LEET   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

hey yall..maybe this will help us...LOL

http://www.aussieslang.com/slang/australian-slang-a.asp

I still dont know what crock the shits means, though...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:53 AM »

Hi Everyone

On JVM, Kathi B said that she would have the copies of the search warrant on the A's home next week....so I guess that's when the document dump will be?

I thought I would bring this forward for those that did not see it.  I think Mig may be right    

LEROY!

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #691 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:59 AM »

Found this quote about truth and I think it applies to George and Cindy

Bertrand Russell:
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.

They want to believe what they want to believe until ABSOLUTE proof is given.  I think when they sit at trial and hear all the evidence against Casey, they will hear and then LATER (maybe much later), believe.  Especially if her finger prints are on the duct tape. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:27 AM »

Obsessed with Pepsi? That's funny. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper! 

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )
No Shrine to Dr Pepper, but I am working on a shrine to Miller Lite! 

Me too! 
Miller Lite is the bestest Leroy. OK, I have to get to work, I will be lurking, but not posting. Have a good warm morning Monkeys. Leroy stay away from the beer until this afternoon.

I am a Pepsi addict too but would not turn away a Miller Light any day.
Never turn down Miller Lite! Neither will Leroy 

Micelob Ultra Light for me!!     BTW - You guys were so funny last night!     
That's pretty good. Leroy was funny! I want beer and chili for supper tonight. Forget the pizza!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

Okay Guys, if anyone has ANY doubt that Casey Anthony is a SOCIOPATH at this point; Please read the following! She is absolutely textbook! All of these defining terms are interchangeable: sociopath/psychopath/anti-social personality. if you have not read the book: "The Sociopath Nextdoor" & want to completely understand the mind of a sociopath; PLEASE DO SO! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From page 107. After listening for almost 25 years to the stories my patients tell me about sociopaths who have invaded and injured their lives, when I am asked, "How can I tell whom not to trust?" the answer I give usually surprises people. The natural expectation is that I will describe some sinister-sounding detail of behavior or snippet of body language or threatening use of language that is the subtle give-away. Instead, I take people aback by assuring them that the tip-off is none of these things, for none of these things is reliably present. Rather, the best clue is, of all things, THE PITY PLAY. The most reliable sign, the most universal behavior of unscrupulous people is not directed, as one might imagine, at our fearfulness. It is, PERVERSELY, an appeal to our sympathy.

She goes on to talk about a sociopath she interviewed, asking "What is important in your life?" "What do you want more than anything else?" He told her without a moment's hesitation, "Oh, that's easy. What I like better than anything else is when people feel sorry for me. The thing I really want more than anything else out of life is people's pity."
She was astonished & mystified; Why would this man--why would anyone--wish to be pitied, let alone wish to be pitied ABOVE ALL OTHER AMBITIONS? She came to this conclusion:

From page 108. I realize there is an excellent reason for the sociopathic fondness for PITY. As obvious as the nose on one's face, and just as difficult to see without the help of a mirror, the explanation is THAT GOOD PEOPLE WILL LET PATHETIC INDIVIDUALS GETBY WITH MURDER, so to speak, and therefore any ETsociopath wishing to continue with his game, whatever it happens to be, should play repeatedly for none other than PITY.

More than admiration--more even than fear--pity from good people is carte blanche. When we pity, we are, at least for the moment, defenseless, and like so many of the other essentially positive human characteristics that bind us together in groups--social and professional roles, sexual bonds, regard for the compassionate and the creative, respect for our leaders--our emotional vunerability when we pity is USED AGAINST US BY THOSE WHO HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.
Pity and sympathy are forces for good when they are reactions to deserving people who have fallen on misfortune. But when these sentiments are wrested out of us by the undeserving, by people whose behavior is consistently anti-social, this is a sure sign that something is wrong, a potentially useful DANGER SIGNAL THAT WE OFTEN OVERLOOK.

She gives examples: The violent husband who batters his wife & then moans & cries that he is a poor wretch & cannot control himself & needs her forgiveness. From the Nazi death camps, some guards wanted sympathy for having to endure the "smell" and had difficulty eating their lunch! One man wanted sympathy because he was forced to "break someone's arm"
A good CASEY related ex.: A woman in prison, complained society was preventing her from taking proper care of her children; she was executed for the grisly murder of an elderly woman.

From page 109. In retrospect, sociopathic appeals for pity are preposterous and chilling. Sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract, but they do know how to use it to their advantage. AND ALL IN ALL, I AM SURE THAT IF THE DEVIL EXISTED, HEWOULD WANT US TO FEEL VERY SORRY FOR HIM.HE

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

PW, this whole case is crazy and nothing nor anybody makes sense, at least to us "normal" monkeys.  We can't think like them, but here's a crazy scenario.

What "if" Nejame gave the money to Kronk just to PO the As's.

Nejame was knowledgeable about the As's thoughts and plans.  He knew their games.  Once Kronk found Caylee's remains, the Hollywood life the As's planned on living came to an abrupt halt.  SinCin had claimed the $5,000 was hers, and now it is property of the man who shot down their new-found life style and any hope of saving KC, not that I think that really matters to them anymore.  You know this has to just stick in SinCin's crawl, and I'm sure that Nejame is laughing his fanny off.

Does this make any sense.  Maybe I best go make some breakfast and get some coffee before I post anything else.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:55 AM »

I agree it doesn't sound good.  In fact, I was afraid to google it at first    

No way, no how, not even at home would I google that. I'd be afraid for my eyes!!! 

Your doggy is too cute BTW. I love those ears. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:11 AM »

Bertrand Russell:
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.

They want to believe what they want to believe until ABSOLUTE proof is given.  I think when they sit at trial and hear all the evidence against Casey, they will hear and then LATER (maybe much later), believe.  Especially if her finger prints are on the duct tape. 

That is interesting.  Thanks Perri.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »

Bertrand Russell:

Great quote. And it is true for them I believe.

That kind of goes along with a current personal situation for me. iIneed to give that one some thought. Thanks.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #698 on: January 16, 2009, 10:55:59 AM »

Good Morning if you're still here!
Has anyone seen SeaSearcher?? Are you here SS?? Hope all is better today.

Good Morning QM...I'm all behind and being quite unsociable....sorry...too much going on this morning, every time I sit down to try and catch up, I get interupted..only 6 more pages to go..kids are home, school water pipes all busted, we hit -28 this morning..but things are looking up..it's almost -5 now..

Welcome to all the New Monkeys, Bunnys, Kittys and other assorted critters !!!!!

Back to reading, I'm probably 8 pages behind now 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: January 16, 2009, 10:56:38 AM »

http://www.harryc.com/australian-slang.htm

I found it....LOLOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.