April 27, 2024, 10:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320523 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:38 AM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #701 on: January 16, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »

Monken... thanks that was very informative, and it explains Casey very well during the jail visit.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #702 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:39 AM »

Dang y'all, that pretty much sums up my general disposition. I guess I need to change my user name to that! 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 16, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »

REMINDER - The Caylee forum is usually pretty busy all day. Please try and stay on topic.  Take off topic chit chat to Musings or the appropriate thread. 

THANKS!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #704 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

*Snipped*

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, M.D., wrote a book called "On Death and Dying."  In this book, she says that there are 5 stages of grief that most everyone goes through when either dying themselves or grieving the loss of a loved one.  (you can also bounce back a stage or two - so it isn't always linear.)  The stages are:

1. Denial:  "Caylee isn't dead.  She's fine.  She'll come home soon."
   2. Anger:  "Why isn't LE doing their jobs?  Why are they persecuting KC instead of finding our living Caylee, who is definitely not dead?"  (I imagine this anger will turn toward KC soon)
   3. Bargaining:  "Just give us some info, honey."; "Just help us find Caylee alive.";  "I would trade places with you if I could, honey, we just want Caylee home."
   4. Depression:  "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "We'll never see Caylee again."
   5. Acceptance:  "It's going to be OK."; "She's gone and now we must deal with it."

So, considering this, I have to say that even though we do not understand CA and GA's behavior and we all feel we would behave differently, let's remember that we just don't know how we react in this situation.  I can only imagine the torment they feel.  I also noted that GA is trying to get KC to come clean to everyone and this would end the big mess.  At this point, I feel they know something bad happened, but because they can't comprehend the idea that their granddaughter has possibly been MURDERED and even worse that their own flesh and blood did it, they (specifically GA) think that it was probably an accident and KC can clear everything up if she just tells the truth.

I think it's going to be a long time before we see CA and GA make it to the "acceptance" stage of grief.  It takes many people MANY years to get to this point, if they make it at all.

Hi Iron Cowgirl,

You make some excellent observations about the grief process and how it specifically relates to Casey's mind and thought process. I agree with you, I believe at this point they know something. It is easy to see their mistakes in parenting while watching this video but in all honesty, they probably didn't have much of a chance against Casey. Someone asked me in another post if I thought there was any way to get Casey to talk. No, I don't believe there is. Casey has used lies and manipulation her entire life, it's all she knows. There is no way she is going to fess up. There is nothing they can offer (or anyone for that matter) that will override her propensity toward lying.

There are several things going on here.
Casey
1. Casey is a master manipulator-She will threaten to hang up the phone when she feels boxed in, scrutinized, questioned, not believed, etc. And interestingly enough, it works. You can see how both G & C placate her, walk on eggshells, do whatever it takes to keep her from leaving. She will use guilt, anger, threats to get her way. 

2. Casey has to feel the control-The feeling of control is her security. There are many psychological reasons why she must exhibit this to the extent of manipulation. People who have to feel control of this level are most certainly out of control with their internal psyche. She will go to her room, slam the door and make them sorry they ever made her angry.

3. Casey wants to be rescued-She has created an underlying fantasy/fairy tale that most girls grow out of (though some never do) of being the princess in the castle awaiting their prince. She has the classic signs of this fantasy. Cindy-The evil witch (Sleeping Beauty), George-The loving father (Cinderella), Lee (Modern Day fairy tale-Star Wars), Tony, Jesse, Ricardo (princes in many fairy tales), Caylee-(Cinderella's evil step-sisters), Herself-The beautiful princess (almost every fairy tale).

4. Casey rarely puts any thought into her answers-I noticed this in her initial interview with the detectives at Universal. She only responds to what is being stated at that moment. I have not heard her answer in layers. She did this with G & C. This is why she sounds so contradictory. Are you in the out of the loop? Or does Jose keep you informed? Is she getting support from the outside? Or is she only getting the brunt of the anger and accusations? Is she sleeping or not sleeping?

5. Casey is extremely jealous-She never says, I miss her, I miss my Caylee, I miss my baby girl, I miss her laugh, etc. She only says she 'wants' her back but only after she has said, I know you guys want her back. Caylee to her was a possession, one to keep or destroy based on how she was feeling at any given moment. This is indicative of her emotional maturity.

6. Casey is a victim-She plays this role because she wants something. She wants attention. She wants us all to understand that she is in pain, her life has been taken away and that she is suffering. Suffering because she can't be with her mom, dad, lee. She doesn't have access to her community, her house. She doesn't have her phone or her PC. Not once did she say that she was suffering because of Caylee. Based on what we know now, once she got out of jail, she did nothing to find Caylee. This further reinforces how she uses her words to get what she wants but she didn't live up to her promises.

7. Casey is the only one allowed to be upset-She uses her situation of being in jail as the justification for minimalizing how G & C are feeling. She is very selfish.

8. Casey admits guilt-She says, When this goes to trial. At this point she hasn't been indicted yet. She is admitting her involvement without ever saying it. She knows shes guilty. She knows where it is headed. She expects people to hate her. This is just another tactic she will use to gain sympathy, poor me, every one hates me, they want to see me suffer. The money in her account is her reinforcement that people do feel sorry for her, that people sympathize with her, that not everyone wants her to suffer, not everyone hates her.

Cindy
1. Cindy cannot look her in the eye-Her signs point to frustration, distrust, betrayal and lies all previously told prior to the disappearance. Years and years of deceit are culminating in Cindy.

2. Cindy has lost hope-She is seeking a crumb of information to lead her to the discovery or confession.

3. Cindy is in turmoil-She hears reports of a drowning, the mounting evidence and she starts to loose faith in Casey.

4. Cindy is gullible-Since this video we have seen her come out fighting for Casey as if she is the victim in all of this. Unfortunately when she told the media that Casey was a victim, it crucified her in our eyes. We've heard Cindy plea for help on her 911 calls, we see her here about to crumble, and now, as recent as this email to Lois, emerge as a full on Casey supporter. Why? Cindy believes who is in front of her at that moment. When George told her it was pizza, she believed it was pizza. When Casey told her she was in the hospital helping Zanny after the accident, she believed it. When Casey told her she wasn't pregnant, she believed it. When Casey told her that it wasn't her fault she was in jail, Cindy believed that too. And because of this belief, we see her support Casey as if Caylee is a mere after thought. We often can't see how we really are because we are too close to the situation. Given time and space away from Casey, maybe Cindy will start to break away from the evil spell of manipulation.

George
1. George is complimentary -Hi Beautiful! This makes her smile and giggle. She has all of his attention and she likes it. This only reinforces how she already feels about herself.
2. George is a non confrontationist-He uses analogies rather than cold hard facts. He tells her she is the CEO. This is extreme coddling. She is an adult, age 22. He should not be using any analogies on her. Especially in light of why she is in jail to begin with: a missing daughter. This tells us that logic and reasoning, fact and truth do not work on Casey.

3. George is the negotiator-I can make it happen, you just tell me what you want. Because he is not doing what she wants, she starts throwing another fit. She wants out of jail, not a measly personal visit!!! This also reinforces her selfish attitude. She will keep everyone at a distance until she gets what she wants.

4. George has lost all control-Casey is now in Jose's control. She likes it there. He is the only one she can talk to. He is the only one who understands. Casey makes this known loud and clear because she knows G & C dislike Jose. George tries to hint to Casey that Jose might not have her best interest at heart but Casey denies it. This disrupts her fairy tale. Now Jose is her prince. Over time though, she will remain in her castle, locked up, still awaiting the return of Jose to get an appeal. Jose however will never fight for her best interest, otherwise he would have pushed her to take a plea deal when it was offered. Jose will be off doing book signings and making the media circuit he now criticizes. It's too bad she can't see what her parent's see in Jose. And it's too bad her parents can't see what we see in Casey.............

To Luckycharmsprincess, Do you think if George and Cindy gave Casey a strict good upbringing from the get go it would have made some kind of difference in how she is now? If they had made her accountable, punished her, etc growing up instead of looking the other way all her life? Surely she might have turned out differently? If even just a little? PS Cute doggie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 16, 2009, 10:59:03 AM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

PW, this whole case is crazy and nothing nor anybody makes sense, at least to us "normal" monkeys.  We can't think like them, but here's a crazy scenario.

What "if" Nejame gave the money to Kronk just to PO the As's.

Nejame was knowledgeable about the As's thoughts and plans.  He knew their games.  Once Kronk found Caylee's remains, the Hollywood life the As's planned on living came to an abrupt halt.  SinCin had claimed the $5,000 was hers, and now it is property of the man who shot down their new-found life style and any hope of saving KC, not that I think that really matters to them anymore.  You know this has to just stick in SinCin's crawl, and I'm sure that Nejame is laughing his fanny off.

Does this make any sense.  Maybe I best go make some breakfast and get some coffee before I post anything else.   

And what better way to PO the Anthonys.
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: January 16, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

My 2 year old daughter has had a terrible cough for the past week.  Nothing I've given her has helped.  I tried the vicks thing and it really helped!!!!!!!   She only coughed twice during the whole night!!!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 16, 2009, 11:00:40 AM »

Muffy Bee, you've caused a heck of a lot of concern on the forum lately    Glad to see you!!

I've been out with a bout of pneumonia.  It's good to see you, anothermonkey.

I finally felt well enough to log on and try to catch up on Caylee's case.  And I see Leroy's post, which I don't care if it's Aussie, Zimbabwean, or whatever, but I find it inappropriate for this thread.  We all engage in a certain amount of ot, discussing children, pets and etc.  And Leroy, you were the one whining last week about only certain people can go OT.  It isn't which posters, it's subject matter.  Leroy, that "crack sh*t" stuff doesn't belong on this thread. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 16, 2009, 11:02:02 AM »

I just watched the video from 8-14.   All I can say is G & C have been too easy on her.  They should have been yelling at her to tell the truth for once in her life.  They shouldn't have been thanking her for seeing them.  They should have quit kissing her a$$ like she's doing them some big favor.  They should of told her she's a selfish biotch.  I could go on and on.

Except that then she might not ever let them visit again. It IS up to her what visitors she sees. She doesn't ever have to  talk to them again if she doesn't want to, and so yes, they have to thank her for seeing them. They have to kiss her ass if they want access to her at all.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #709 on: January 16, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »

Umm..does anyone know why it says "leet" for my post count???

Be happy it doesn't say "crack the shits"    

Good morning.  And that doesn't sound very nice, Leroy.   
Muffy where have you been. I have been so worried about you. I'm glad you are back. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 16, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

PW, this whole case is crazy and nothing nor anybody makes sense, at least to us "normal" monkeys.  We can't think like them, but here's a crazy scenario.

Nejame was knowledgeable about the As's thoughts and plans.  He knew their games.  Once Kronk found Caylee's remains, the Hollywood life the As's planned on living came to an abrupt halt.  SinCin had claimed the $5,000 was hers, and now it is property of the man who shot down their new-found life style and any hope of saving KC, not that I think that really matters to them anymore.  You know this has to just stick in SinCin's crawl, and I'm sure that Nejame is laughing his fanny off.

Does this make any sense.  Maybe I best go make some breakfast and get some coffee before I post anything else.   

Golden Oldie, it makes perfect sense to me.  I think Cindy has the attitude that if anybody makes money off of my granddaughter's death, it's gonna be me!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: January 16, 2009, 11:03:19 AM »

Muffy Bee, you've caused a heck of a lot of concern on the forum lately    Glad to see you!!

I finally felt well enough to log on and try to catch up on Caylee's case.  And I see Leroy's post, which I don't care if it's Aussie, Zimbabwean, or whatever, but I find it inappropriate for this thread.  We all engage in a certain amount of ot, discussing children, pets and etc.  And Leroy, you were the one whining last week about only certain people can go OT.  It isn't which posters, it's subject matter.  Leroy, that "crack sh*t" stuff doesn't belong on this thread. 

I'm glad you're feeling better Muffy.

Behave everyone and stay safe 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #712 on: January 16, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »

Okie dokie, think positive thoughts ... time for a little time away from the boards. Talk to you monkeys another day. Everyone have a good weekend.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 16, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »

I'm sorry you were sick, glad you feel somewhat better, missed you on the forum. Take care
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: January 16, 2009, 11:09:13 AM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: January 16, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »

And what better way to PO the Anthonys.

No Rose, you hit it squarely on the head.  And I personally just love it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: January 16, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »

Got more to post but Hubby needs the puter' BBL! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 16, 2009, 11:10:59 AM »

Hi JSM 

I see there is something about a video released.  Looks like I need to do some catch up reading and check for new developments...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: January 16, 2009, 11:11:38 AM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?
I don't remember this at all, could be though.
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: January 16, 2009, 11:12:33 AM »

JMO.....seems to me that when CA tells KC that "people are saying Caylee is dead, that she drowned in the pool", it was to get a reaction out of KC since she wasn't telling them anything.  KC then says something like, "that figures" and then realizes that's probably not what she should've said and then goes on about other stuff that is being said in the media, etc.  I stopped watching it right after that.........couldn't stand to keep hearing her sorry a$$. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.