April 27, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320587 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »

Almost done with the video ... I think I'm going to be sick. She "chose Dad" for the visits b/c he won't ask questions. He will not put the focus on Caylee. Cindy is badgering her in an effort to get to the truth -- unsuccessfully. And Casey is one cold, cold bitch.

She murdered her child and now she wants to throw a little hissy fit because she's "all alone" in jail. Her family is eating chili witohut her. Oh, boo hoo hooty hoo. Cry me a friggin river, Casey. 

oh, on a nicer note -- morning monkeys! My monkey tail is just now thawing out!!!! 

Happy FRIIIIIDAY!!!! 

Goodnmad, I've missed you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((this much and more)))))))))))))))))))).  Good to "see" you again!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 16, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »

I just watched the video from 8-14.   All I can say is G & C have been too easy on her.  They should have been yelling at her to tell the truth for once in her life.  They shouldn't have been thanking her for seeing them.  They should have quit kissing her a$$ like she's doing them some big favor.  They should of told her she's a selfish biotch.  I could go on and on.
I so agree with what you said!!  She's controlling them in the situation totally! They know if they confront her that she'll have nothing more to do with them and they don't want to lose their daughter now too.  IMO I think Baez stopped the visits knowing that it was getting close to a possible confrontation with Casey and her parents and her breaking down on camera.  He knows that LE would put DP on the table and he'd then not having anything to go on! 

Brandi-have any ideas for my avatar and Valentines?  Tks!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #742 on: January 16, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »

Monken - Luckycharm -   Your posts are really great and informative.

Also, many of you monkeys have given insightful opinions and facts.   Thanks!

Gotta go make a roast for my dear old parents (in their 80s), BBL.    Stay Warm!   

I'm finally caught up !

These were long but very good posts..I'd just like to add Iron Cowgirl to that list..

Klaas & Muffy (good to see you back) sorry for the dunny post..I made it before I saw yours..nuff said 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: January 16, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

JMO.....seems to me that when CA tells KC that "people are saying Caylee is dead, that she drowned in the pool", it was to get a reaction out of KC since she wasn't telling them anything.  KC then says something like, "that figures" and then realizes that's probably not what she should've said and then goes on about other stuff that is being said in the media, etc.  I stopped watching it right after that.........couldn't stand to keep hearing her sorry a$$. 

Tex, during that part of the conversation, weren't SinCin and KC talking about the false rumors being spread by the media.  I just took it as KC verbally thinking that it was another media lie.  When she made that comment "that figures," to me, the tone of her voice didn't send-up any red flags about her drowning Caylee.  But, that's just my opinion, and I've been wrong many times in the past. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: January 16, 2009, 11:37:06 AM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?

GP - I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure when it happened.    My first thought is that it was right before Tim got there the first time to help.  But, I'm not sure what that date is, either.    Wish I could help more.

Thank you, Sassycat.  Found what I was looking for with your help (telling me it was just before Tim pulled into town.)

8/28/08 George Anthony departed from his home just after 6 a.m. He pulled out of his driveway, and another person in the car could not be identified.

So this is probably unrelated to the birthday visitor.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: January 16, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?

I hate to think of it as LA throwing KC under the bus (though I know what you mean), but I think KC has put herself under the bus. The problem though is she's trying to lie her way out of being under that bus, and her & G&C's lawyers are throwing OTHER PEOPLE under the bus just to keep KC from being under there! That's the part that's killing me. Maybe, just maybe, if some or one of the A's could give us some truth (because KC won't), then KC will finally get run over by that dang bus already!! I'm just so tired of seeing and hearing how all these other people are suspicious, the ficticious nanny, LP, the Grunds, KC's friends, the meter reader, everyone but KC they are trying to get under that bus at one time or another.
Enough already, put the right person under that bus!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: January 16, 2009, 11:40:23 AM »

Just got through with the video....didn't think I could feel any stronger hate for KC, but obviously I was wrong.  This has been commented on already, but seeing that hateful, twisted face and those cold shark's eyes -- I hope and pray that was not the last thing that sweet angel saw before she was carried away, but in all probability it is.  And she probably had seen it many times before. 
Let's arrest 'em all including DC, and go to trial tomorrow with what LE has now.  Not sure how much more of this pure evil I can take!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: January 16, 2009, 11:41:41 AM »

morning monkeys? still not caught up but wanted to visit before i have to our closing. just wondering if this had been discussed, first KC said she had the worst day ever on Caylee's birthday, & read her bible all day, then she tells Cindy that she is not allowed to have her bible, so did she have another bible. maybe one she got from the jail? sorry, if this has been answered, hubby wanted dinner AGAIN last nite & couln't get caught up. tia.

by the way i'm sooooo cold.

wendi
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: January 16, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »

With the risk of going OT and getting banned, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on the latest jail visit. 

What popped into my mind after watching it...I did finally get sound BTW...is my mom's favorite words of "Becareful what you wish for! You just might get it!".

It seems to me that JB has done it again...proven that he is ill prepared to represent KC and in way over his head. 

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: January 16, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?

GP - I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure when it happened.    My first thought is that it was right before Tim got there the first time to help.  But, I'm not sure what that date is, either.    Wish I could help more.

Thank you, Sassycat.  Found what I was looking for with your help (telling me it was just before Tim pulled into town.)

8/28/08 George Anthony departed from his home just after 6 a.m. He pulled out of his driveway, and another person in the car could not be identified.

So this is probably unrelated to the birthday visitor.

I question whether or not there even was a visitor...that part just seemed so out of context with the discussion...I don't know if it was supposed to be code or just the A's putting on a performance for the viewing audience...just seemed waaaay out there to me...Caylee's birthday and not one mention of Caylee in that whole part of the discussion...burns me up really...JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: January 16, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »

Hi JSM 

I see there is something about a video released.  Looks like I need to do some catch up reading and check for new developments...

Muffy Bee good to see you! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: January 16, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »

Welcome ccndixie! 

It is a pleasure to have you here!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: January 16, 2009, 11:45:47 AM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?
I read the NG scripts this am and there was an expert on there who said LE should really think if the want Lee to have immunity. He said the problem if he does is he could get on the stand and say he killed Caylee and there would be nothing they could do about it. There goes the Casey did it. I don't think Lee would sacrifice his future though (job wise mainly) to do that but he brought up a good point.

I say "no" to all of them. Evdience will speak volumes no matter how many experts they have.

I just cannot imagine what Lee could tell that is not already known.  In order for the prosecution to even think about subpoenaing Lee (thus giving him use immunity) they would have to know what he was going to testify too.  If they know that and there is something prosecutable, then if they have proof other than Lee's testimony, they can still prosecute him.

It's interesting that the only person that is using the word "immunity" is Luka, Lee's attorney.  No on from the prosecutors office has said anything about immunity.

IMHO, there is no way that the prosecution or AG will give blanket immunity to anyone involved in this case.  And another hmmmm for me is, why is the FBI still involved?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: January 16, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »

Goodnmad, I've missed you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((this much and more)))))))))))))))))))).  Good to "see" you again!

Karen

Mornin' Sparky !!    Ready ?? 1 and 2 and 3 and 4

Hope your feelin' good today !

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #754 on: January 16, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »

"Well, you see your Honor, my dad said I was
like the boss of a corporation.  Yeah, he really
comes up with some obtuse analogies." 

My pinkie represents my brother Lee, the
Internal Audit/Investigation department.

My ring finger, that would be all the Tonies
I've dated, the Customer Relations department.

My pointer finger would be my lawyer Jose,
the Accounting department, as there is no
accounting for my taste in representation.

My thumb obviously and absolutely is my
clueless father George, the Payroll department.
Even though he has his thumb up his arse at
times, he really comes through with those
donations to my commissary account.

My middle finger, well that's me, the Marketing
department.  I am selling this to you and are
you buying this load of crap?"

Do No Evil 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: January 16, 2009, 11:47:59 AM »

Know that I have wireless internet I am getting to watch the tapes of interviews and I just finished Lee and Casey from July25 & 28. On the very beginning of the 25th he was informing her how everything is recorded they say, he is telling her she can write letters to them and put them through the court mail and they won't be looked at(?) and he is warning her about if she gives JB letters he has the power (1) to read them (2) to not give them to the family if he doesn't want to.
Not only do they talk in code but he is very manipulative in the questions and warning her how she answers them on tape. Wow...must run in the family.

One thing he started to ask on 1st tape and he never followed up on so probably wrote letter or when she was home on bail and that is she said she had just opened a bank account up at Wachovia. He asked what the purpose of the account was for so IMO he definitely knew she wasn't working so why would she need an account? Of course we all know it was probably to put all that stolen money in.

Knowing what we know now on this case I just find these people more disturbing to watch.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 16, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

To Luckycharmsprincess, Do you think if George and Cindy gave Casey a strict good upbringing from the get go it would have made some kind of difference in how she is now? If they had made her accountable, punished her, etc growing up instead of looking the other way all her life? Surely she might have turned out differently? If even just a little? PS Cute doggie.

[/quote]

I can't speak for Luckycharms, but I can say that honestly Casey's problem isn't a lack of discipline, it's a lack of conscience. Stricter punishments would have made her a meaner person towards others, and stricter towards her daughter, but they would not have instilled a conscience in her.

Everyone is assuming that because Casey's parents didn't punish her much as an adult, that they didn't punish her as a child, but that doesn't follow at all.  If there hadn't been some pretty stiff and certain punishments in the beginning, Casey would never have learned to lie at all. 

Kids lie to escape punishment. If there's no punishment, then they'll just say "yes, I broke that glass." or whatever. Casey learned to lie to get out being punished. She may also have learned to imitate Cindy's way of lying to protect the family.

[/quote]

Fuzz, IMO, I don't think it's so much the lack of punishment that encouraged KC to continue with her lies and charades, but rather the fact that her parents were encouraging her misbehavior by covering for her lies, stealing, etc. rather than making her responsible for her own actions.   This even goes back to her childhood when CinCin went to a party and repremanded children for not play nicely with KC.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 16, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed.  In the interviews LE had with Casey when she took them to her so-called "Office", they confronted her on her not having been employed since 2006.  She went on to discuss her phones.  Said one was supplied to her for work.  What work?  Why would she go on and on about that when they knew she didn't have a job?  I would have thought they would have stopped her right in her statement on this. Did I miss something? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 16, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »

I question whether or not there even was a visitor...that part just seemed so out of context with the discussion...I don't know if it was supposed to be code or just the A's putting on a performance for the viewing audience...just seemed waaaay out there to me...Caylee's birthday and not one mention of Caylee in that whole part of the discussion...burns me up really...JMO

It's bizarre.  I can't imagine with everything happening, that they would let a stranger into their home (on Caylee's birthday, no less) because he was alone and had nowhere to go.  One of my first thoughts was that this guy was a "spy" of sorts (for media or whoever)..  but then when George mentioned it, Casey didn't ask him anything about it.. like it was the most natural thing in the world for a complete stranger to show up for dinner.    Maybe she didn't ask because she knew their conversation had a time constraint and she didn't want to waste minutes talking about it.. knowing myself, I totally would have asked for more information.  But then she did say that the bible tells them to do that kind of thing.. which made it all the more strange. As if Casey was all that close with God or something. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: January 16, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »

I know this is obvious but she is so strange.  When she's all emotional about being in jail and not being able to tell anyone anything, she says something along the lines of I've been here a month, not able to talk to anyone, out of the loop, blah, blah, blah then says, "What I'm I supposed to learn from that".

It seems clear to me that she has absolutely no remorse for what she did.  I think she'd still be out at parties if it wasn't for that pesky murder charge.  She seems so very dangerous - especially tiny defenseless children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.