April 28, 2024, 07:08:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320643 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 16, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »

::MonkeyDance::Welcome Texanne!!!

It's a pleasure to have you here too. (sorry I missed you earlier)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #761 on: January 16, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »

morning monkeys? still not caught up but wanted to visit before i have to our closing. just wondering if this had been discussed, first KC said she had the worst day ever on Caylee's birthday, & read her bible all day, then she tells Cindy that she is not allowed to have her bible, so did she have another bible. maybe one she got from the jail? sorry, if this has been answered, hubby wanted dinner AGAIN last nite & couln't get caught up. tia.

by the way i'm sooooo cold.

wendi

Mornin' Wendi.... saw your post yesterday and Thanks

What happened to you ? you not only change clothes, you changed species 

Maybe I missed it but I didn't even hear them refer to it as Caylee's Birthday...George just said "last Saturday" 

Many contradictions in the video..when we get a transcript..I'm sure the monkeys will list them all out 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: January 16, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?

I'm still wondering/hoping that LE has enough evidence, without any info from LA, to convict KC. 

I still want to see the rest of the As's go down with KC.  They have known the truth from the start, other than where KC trashed Caylee's body.  And, that's what I think the As's were sort of trying to get out of KC during the Aug. jail visit.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: January 16, 2009, 11:55:06 AM »

For those who have been as curious as me about Vicks on the bottom of the feet to prevent coughs, here are my unscientific tests results:

Since Monday I've had fits of coughing day and night with this cold.  Have been coughing so hard my ribs hurt now.  When I was awakened the second time last night because of coughing, I rubbed a generous amount of Vicks onto the bottom of each foot, and pulled on a pair of socks over that to protect my sheets.  Went back to sleep, slept for 7 hours straight, NO coughing! 

It works!!!   

Sooooo today I hopped online to find out WHY it works.     Seems that the area under each foot is connected to all the other areas of our body.  You can see a diagram in this website about 'reflexology':  http://www.tcmadvisory.com/Reflexology.asp  In that diagram, there's an area near the mid upper part under our foot that pertains to the lungs.  Am betting that with Vicks on that corresponding area, that's how it stops the coughs.  Hmmmm..

Same thing holds true with releasing toxins from our body.  The following site also has a diagram of the bottom of a foot, and shows how toxins can be pulled from the corresponding areas of our body with a pad placed under the feet at night.  http://www.bodypurenow.com/

Dunno how either of the above works exactly, just letting you know that the Vicks worked for me.  Looking forward to an entire night of sleeping with no coughing tonight.   

Thanks to those who first told us about this!   

That would be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you gave it a try!!Thanks for being  brave enough to try it!! Just awesome!!Now I will send back an email to the original sender and let her know it really does work!!!Hope you are at 100 percent soon..Hugs

It also helps when you ELEVATE your head.  With a couple of pillows.

Morning Gramamonkey. Very good advice about the pillows.Be sure to get some of Quietmonkey's coffe. She's probably already had enough. 

I love the smell of the menthol in VICKS.  But really, the VICKS treatment would never pass the test of clinical trials as doing anything for a cold itself.  Chicken soup might be a great alternative, provided it is not salt-laden.  i.e. provided it's made of chicken broth without the loads of salt added to most canned soups.  Good hydration obtained by any means (save for alcoholic drinks) is therapeutic to the cold sufferer.  Salt defeats hydration.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: January 16, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »

I question whether or not there even was a visitor...that part just seemed so out of context with the discussion...I don't know if it was supposed to be code or just the A's putting on a performance for the viewing audience...just seemed waaaay out there to me...Caylee's birthday and not one mention of Caylee in that whole part of the discussion...burns me up really...JMO

I'm not sure there was a visitor either.  When listening to the tapes last night I found it VERY odd to invite someone new over to the house when you are supposedly getting death threats!  But I remembered the early morning departure by George and wanted to know if they coincided with each other

On a side note, know that prayers are offered for your loved ones.  May I suggest DanActive Immunity for your little one.  It helps put the intestinal tract in order.  Can be found in the dairy section of your grocery store. Packages of 4 or 8 three ounce size servings (vanilla, strawberry, peach, blueberry). Tastes like  'liquid cheesecake'. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 16, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

With the risk of going OT and getting banned, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents on the latest jail visit. 

What popped into my mind after watching it...I did finally get sound BTW...is my mom's favorite words of "Becareful what you wish for! You just might get it!".

It seems to me that JB has done it again...proven that he is ill prepared to represent KC and in way over his head. 

Lovin
An

Lovinlife ~ Your post is not OT in the least.      You are discussing/commenting on Caylee's case.  There can be discussion about different aspects,  but as long as it is about Caylee or the case or things involved with the case, then it wouldn't be OT.  OT would be discussion about sports, cars, hair etc.  Just wanted to be sure you knew what OT really was.  And we are all OT sometimes.  You don't come to mind as someone needing the big red button imo, lovinlife.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 16, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »

OMG.I went to clean house and I'm 10 pages behind.You monkeys are busy.  Be back when I catch up.

HEY MUFFY  HEY MUFFY

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 16, 2009, 11:59:01 AM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: January 16, 2009, 11:59:36 AM »

I question whether or not there even was a visitor...that part just seemed so out of context with the discussion...I don't know if it was supposed to be code or just the A's putting on a performance for the viewing audience...just seemed waaaay out there to me...Caylee's birthday and not one mention of Caylee in that whole part of the discussion...burns me up really...JMO

It's bizarre.  I can't imagine with everything happening, that they would let a stranger into their home (on Caylee's birthday, no less) because he was alone and had nowhere to go.  One of my first thoughts was that this guy was a "spy" of sorts (for media or whoever)..  but then when George mentioned it, Casey didn't ask him anything about it.. like it was the most natural thing in the world for a complete stranger to show up for dinner.    Maybe she didn't ask because she knew their conversation had a time constraint and she didn't want to waste minutes talking about it.. knowing myself, I totally would have asked for more information.  But then she did say that the bible tells them to do that kind of thing.. which made it all the more strange. As if Casey was all that close with God or something

I don't think anyone was in there...why this stranger? every other one was met with a hammer or a hose...I don't believe it...just trying to decipher why the need to mention it.

There are no atheists in a foxhole... old army saying..more BS if you ask me...which I think you did 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 16, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

I am sorry if this has been addressed before, but I thought some smart monkey might have some insight on this.  What is the history of the FL Sunshine Law, and are there many other states that have it?  It seems to me that it can be damaging to either side of a case and make it a lot harder to seat a jury that has not already heard maybe more than they should. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 16, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

I can't figure out why Casey seems to have such faith in Jose.  I'm sure she watched some of the coverage while she was out those few weeks.  She has to realize that he doesn't, at least in the press, seem to be held out as the worlds greatest attorney.  She hasn't been with him that much in Court to observe him.  He hasn't been practicing long enough to have a impressive record or even much experience.  He hasn't had any high profile past clients that he's gotten off.  So why does she seem so confident in someone that she located after getting a recommendation from strangers in booking?

Is it because of the money factor?  Is it something else?  Is he telling her what she wants to hear?  I'm don't get it.  Her family has all but said to her during visitation they don't like him.    Heck, maybe that is it.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 16, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed.  In the interviews LE had with Casey when she took them to her so-called "Office", they confronted her on her not having been employed since 2006.  She went on to discuss her phones.  Said one was supplied to her for work.  What work?  Why would she go on and on about that when they knew she didn't have a job?  I would have thought they would have stopped her right in her statement on this. Did I miss something? 

If you missed something, so did I.  She just continued on and on about how she reported the loss of the phone to "Security" as if she had not already told LE she didn't really work at Universal.  I wondered why they didn't stop her too.  They just went along with her. And also in a conversation with Lee she talked about the phone and her work and how she had seen someone at Universal and he said "Was it work or play," as if he too forget she didn't have a job. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?

GP - I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure when it happened.    My first thought is that it was right before Tim got there the first time to help.  But, I'm not sure what that date is, either.    Wish I could help more.

Thank you, Sassycat.  Found what I was looking for with your help (telling me it was just before Tim pulled into town.)

8/28/08 George Anthony departed from his home just after 6 a.m. He pulled out of his driveway, and another person in the car could not be identified.

So this is probably unrelated to the birthday visitor.

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN to that SS.  I had a difficult time (like couldn't figure-out) what they were talking about, other than chili and cornbread.  (Okay, so sometimes I've been known to be hard of hearing or having blonde moments, or both.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: January 16, 2009, 12:10:54 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed.  In the interviews LE had with Casey when she took them to her so-called "Office", they confronted her on her not having been employed since 2006.  She went on to discuss her phones.  Said one was supplied to her for work.  What work?  Why would she go on and on about that when they knew she didn't have a job?  I would have thought they would have stopped her right in her statement on this. Did I miss something? 

If you missed something, so did I.  She just continued on and on about how she reported the loss of the phone to "Security" as if she had not already told LE she didn't really work at Universal.  I wondered why they didn't stop her too.  They just went along with her. And also in a conversation with Lee she talked about the phone and her work and how she had seen someone at Universal and he said "Was it work or play," as if he too forget she didn't have a job. 
I'm glad to see that I didn't miss something.  I hope the Prosecutors use this in their case showing her habitual lies to them. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: January 16, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »

I understand Muffy.  Thanks for the clarification.  I will try to behave myself.  I'm just a sensative monkey and don't want to get the boot.

I assume this post would classify as OT !?!?!?! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 16, 2009, 12:12:30 PM »

I've always assumed that we don't have the whole interview.  I think they let her go on with her ruse for a while just to see if they could get some additional information.  I'm certain they eventually called her out ... I just don't think that has been released as it may be used at trial.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 16, 2009, 12:12:40 PM »

I'm not sure there was a visitor either.  When listening to the tapes last night I found it VERY odd to invite someone new over to the house when you are supposedly getting death threats!  But I remembered the early morning departure by George and wanted to know if they coincided with each other

On a side note, know that prayers are offered for your loved ones.  May I suggest DanActive Immunity for your little one.  It helps put the intestinal tract in order.  Can be found in the dairy section of your grocery store. Packages of 4 or 8 three ounce size servings (vanilla, strawberry, peach, blueberry). Tastes like  'liquid cheesecake'. 

sounds horrible but I'm not a cheesecake person  Thanks for the suggestion...he seems much better now and would have gone to school this morning if the pipes didn't burst..(I suspect one of the techers snuck in and loosened the bolt so they could get a 4 day weekend  )

Odd just seems to be the theme running through this whole case..

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #777 on: January 16, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »

I know this is obvious but she is so strange.  When she's all emotional about being in jail and not being able to tell anyone anything, she says something along the lines of I've been here a month, not able to talk to anyone, out of the loop, blah, blah, blah then says, "What I'm I supposed to learn from that".

It seems clear to me that she has absolutely no remorse for what she did.  I think she'd still be out at parties if it wasn't for that pesky murder charge.  She seems so very dangerous - especially tiny defenseless children.
That statement "What am I supposed to learn from that" struck me as an admission of her guilt. Like she said what will being in jail teach me anyway. I did pick up on that statement. I wonder if Cindy and George did also?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #778 on: January 16, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »

good morning monkeys!

i want to thank everyone for the warm welcome yesterday and id like to apologize to anyone i may have missed saying thanks to. i dont type very quickly and this place moves so fast at times that i just miss stuff. ill get the hang of it eventually i promise.

sociopaths arent capable of the same kind of emotions as normal people, thats why at a fairly young age they learn how to read people and situations and ape the 'proper' emotions. they usually become fairly good at this, however casey was in a situation where she had no point of reference to copy. its evident in both of her interviews with le and her first few jailhouse visit videos and phone calls.

once jose got hold of her and told her she had to look like she cared and to use caylees name rather than referring to her as 'my child' , 'my kid' and 'my daughter' (all indicative of how she saw caylee...she was her possession and bargaining chip). as we can see from later visitation videos she tries to act like she cares, asking about the various tshirts ca and ga have worn, how her grandparents are doing etc. the problem for her is tho she now knows what to say she doesnt know how to mimic the appropriate emotions and we see her total disinterest coming thru. the tshirts are really nice. too bad about grandma plesea. i just want my daughter back.

casy will NEVER admit to what she did. in one of her first visitations cindy asks her about zanny and if anyone else could be involved. caseys answer is very telling, she tells her she doesnt know but there could be, and she adds that if there are 'she hopes theyre stupid enough to say something'. she has no remorse, no guilt and as she said she 'hasnt done anything wrong. and shes a 'victim' too.

just my two cents with some bananas thrown if for good measure.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 16, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »

Babybear and Hidingmokey,  this has also bothered me.  I just keep thinking that the detectives that were with her were not confronting her because of some kind of interrigation technique and they know way more about that than I do!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.