April 28, 2024, 08:16:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320654 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #780 on: January 16, 2009, 12:18:39 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed.  In the interviews LE had with Casey when she took them to her so-called "Office", they confronted her on her not having been employed since 2006.  She went on to discuss her phones.  Said one was supplied to her for work.  What work?  Why would she go on and on about that when they knew she didn't have a job?  I would have thought they would have stopped her right in her statement on this. Did I miss something? 

If you missed something, so did I.  She just continued on and on about how she reported the loss of the phone to "Security" as if she had not already told LE she didn't really work at Universal.  I wondered why they didn't stop her too.  They just went along with her. And also in a conversation with Lee she talked about the phone and her work and how she had seen someone at Universal and he said "Was it work or play," as if he too forget she didn't have a job. 
I've always assumed that we don't have the whole interview.  I think they let her go on with her ruse for a while just to see if they could get some additional information.  I'm certain they eventually called her out ... I just don't think that has been released as it may be used at trial.

I agree with you Newfie...if they had called her on every lie she told, they'd have to stop at the end of each sentence..better to let her run on and call the whole mess at once in the end..plus every time they corrected her, she'd have a change to reinvent the story...JMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #781 on: January 16, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »

I don't know if this has ever been discussed.  In the interviews LE had with Casey when she took them to her so-called "Office", they confronted her on her not having been employed since 2006.  She went on to discuss her phones.  Said one was supplied to her for work.  What work?  Why would she go on and on about that when they knew she didn't have a job?  I would have thought they would have stopped her right in her statement on this. Did I miss something? 

If you missed something, so did I.  She just continued on and on about how she reported the loss of the phone to "Security" as if she had not already told LE she didn't really work at Universal.  I wondered why they didn't stop her too.  They just went along with her. And also in a conversation with Lee she talked about the phone and her work and how she had seen someone at Universal and he said "Was it work or play," as if he too forget she didn't have a job. 

Babybear and Hidingmokey,  this has also bothered me.  I just keep thinking that the detectives that were with her were not confronting her because of some kind of interrigation technique and they know way more about that than I do!

its because the  more lies they have her telling on the record, the better it is for their case.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: January 16, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »

Does anyone have the date when the media was reporting that George Anthony left his house early in the morning with an unidentified male in the car.  Could this the the person that 'had dinner' with the Anthony's on Caylee's birthday?

GP - I know what you're talking about, but I'm not sure when it happened.    My first thought is that it was right before Tim got there the first time to help.  But, I'm not sure what that date is, either.    Wish I could help more.

Thank you, Sassycat.  Found what I was looking for with your help (telling me it was just before Tim pulled into town.)

8/28/08 George Anthony departed from his home just after 6 a.m. He pulled out of his driveway, and another person in the car could not be identified.

So this is probably unrelated to the birthday visitor.

I question whether or not there even was a visitor...that part just seemed so out of context with the discussion...I don't know if it was supposed to be code or just the A's putting on a performance for the viewing audience...just seemed waaaay out there to me...Caylee's birthday and not one mention of Caylee in that whole part of the discussion...burns me up really...JMO

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN to that SS.  I had a difficult time (like couldn't figure-out) what they were talking about, other than chili and cornbread.  (Okay, so sometimes I've been known to be hard of hearing or having blonde moments, or both.)

With as much practice lying and feigning concern for her daughter that Casey had, you'd think she would mention her a little more.  She isn't as good as she thinks she is.  An innocent mother would act more like Cindy then Casey does.  You can at least tell Cindy is distraught during those interviews.  Personally, if my child was missing, I would voice my concerns to my mother about whether he was safe, warm, etc.  Not well, my focus has to be on me now (like it ever wasn't on her) in my gut she's ok.  Can't do anything here.  Need to stay quiet so nothing can be used against me. 

It really only makes any sense at all when you know that Casey knew Caylee was laying out in the woods in a trash bag w/ duct tape wrapped around her head.  It makes sense she can't talk and her concern needs to be on herself.  Cindy tries to remind her and Casey tries to say the right and appropriate things but she doesn't have it in her.  She tries to pretend she cares but she just doesn't. I don't think there really was a lot more she could say.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: January 16, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

On her visit with Lee in July she told him she got the phone herself. I believe it later came out the money she used from her grandfathers nursing home account was for a phone that was over $300. I am assuming this is all the same phone where she switches Sim card.

Someone correct me if I am wrong because I have been known to be wrong..at times..but never when I am talking to my husband...I am always right.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: January 16, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »

Babybear and Hidingmokey,  this has also bothered me.  I just keep thinking that the detectives that were with her were not confronting her because of some kind of interrigation technique and they know way more about that than I do!
Yes and it also makes me wonder if there was another "job" having to do with the 1200 pictures that LE disclosed?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: January 16, 2009, 12:24:38 PM »

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN to that SS.  I had a difficult time (like couldn't figure-out) what they were talking about, other than chili and cornbread.  (Okay, so sometimes I've been known to be hard of hearing or having blonde moments, or both.)

you better run if you hear a motocycle coming your way 

Yes...go to all that trouble getting a meeting set up only to discuss your favorite chili recipe 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: January 16, 2009, 12:25:39 PM »

its because the  more lies they have her telling on the record, the better it is for their case.

Cindy exhibits the exact same behavior, in going on for hours about Casey's  stories, for example telling all the minute details of the time when "Zanny" got in the car wreck.  I was surprised that the detectives never said, "But Mrs Anthony, you already said that you found out that this never even happened".  I was just waiting for them to bring her back to reality and they didn't do it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 16, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »

I can't figure out why Casey seems to have such faith in Jose.  I'm sure she watched some of the coverage while she was out those few weeks.  She has to realize that he doesn't, at least in the press, seem to be held out as the worlds greatest attorney.  She hasn't been with him that much in Court to observe him.  He hasn't been practicing long enough to have a impressive record or even much experience.  He hasn't had any high profile past clients that he's gotten off.  So why does she seem so confident in someone that she located after getting a recommendation from strangers in booking?

Is it because of the money factor?  Is it something else?  Is he telling her what she wants to hear?  I'm don't get it.  Her family has all but said to her during visitation they don't like him.    Heck, maybe that is it.

Cheeky Monk, remember that KC spent week after week alone with Biaz in his office.  Although it can't be proved, one can imagine what transpired.  She is totally enamored of him.  He has only fed her info that he wants her to know or believe, and has convinced her, for his own personal/financial gain, not to trust anyone else but him.  It wouldn't have taken a rocket scientists to convince her not to have contact with the outside world because the news media would have a field day with it.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 16, 2009, 12:28:19 PM »

ITA, Cheekymonkey & others!  Difficult to remember, for me anyway, that KC does not "think" as we do, ie we are not sociopaths.  Her disassociation from Caylee did not start on June 16th, imo.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 16, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: January 16, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »

It is definitely part of the interrogation technique...if you let the suspect keep talking and talking eventually they will contradict things they have said...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 16, 2009, 12:31:57 PM »

ITA, Cheekymonkey & others!  Difficult to remember, for me anyway, that KC does not "think" as we do, ie we are not sociopaths.  Her disassociation from Caylee did not start on June 16th, imo.

Good point, Lovinlife. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 16, 2009, 12:32:56 PM »

Yes and it also makes me wonder if there was another "job" having to do with the 1200 pictures that LE disclosed?

Could be, we haven't heard Boo  about those pics since that one popped up in here....not by LP or anyone for that matter..I'm wondering if anything really exists other than the party pics we've seen already, there has to be 1200 of those and between cop and father, they'd fit the description given to George..JMO

Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: January 16, 2009, 12:33:32 PM »

Monken - Luckycharm -   Your posts are really great and informative.

Also, many of you monkeys have given insightful opinions and facts.   Thanks!

Gotta go make a roast for my dear old parents (in their 80s), BBL.    Stay Warm!   

I'm finally caught up !

These were long but very good posts..I'd just like to add Iron Cowgirl to that list..

Klaas & Muffy (good to see you back) sorry for the dunny post..I made it before I saw yours..nuff said 

Thanks for the kudos Sea Searcher, Perriwinkle and Luckycharmprincess.  I won't make a fuss about ever being ignored, but it does feel nice to know people read and appreciate what you say (especially when you say it at 2:00 AM and no ones on to read it!).
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 16, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »

With all the recent developments and the vacant home, does anyone know if LE has had cadaver dogs search there?  Just thinking that Casey could have had Caylee there prior to placing her on Suburban?  Interested to know if her car was ever seen near that house?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: January 16, 2009, 12:34:44 PM »

I've always assumed that we don't have the whole interview.  I think they let her go on with her ruse for a while just to see if they could get some additional information.  I'm certain they eventually called her out ... I just don't think that has been released as it may be used at trial.

You could be right. I hope they stopped her at some point.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #796 on: January 16, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

you better run if you hear a motocycle coming your way  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: January 16, 2009, 12:35:47 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.

I think that was just a comment another poster made in sarcasm when KC used the do unto others line...I 'm pretty sure

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #798 on: January 16, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »

good morning monkeys!

i want to thank everyone for the warm welcome yesterday and id like to apologize to anyone i may have missed saying thanks to. i dont type very quickly and this place moves so fast at times that i just miss stuff. ill get the hang of it eventually i promise.

sociopaths arent capable of the same kind of emotions as normal people, thats why at a fairly young age they learn how to read people and situations and ape the 'proper' emotions. they usually become fairly good at this, however casey was in a situation where she had no point of reference to copy. its evident in both of her interviews with le and her first few jailhouse visit videos and phone calls.

once jose got hold of her and told her she had to look like she cared and to use caylees name rather than referring to her as 'my child' , 'my kid' and 'my daughter' (all indicative of how she saw caylee...she was her possession and bargaining chip). as we can see from later visitation videos she tries to act like she cares, asking about the various tshirts ca and ga have worn, how her grandparents are doing etc. the problem for her is tho she now knows what to say she doesnt know how to mimic the appropriate emotions and we see her total disinterest coming thru. the tshirts are really nice. too bad about grandma plesea. i just want my daughter back.

casy will NEVER admit to what she did. in one of her first visitations cindy asks her about zanny and if anyone else could be involved. caseys answer is very telling, she tells her she doesnt know but there could be, and she adds that if there are 'she hopes theyre stupid enough to say something'. she has no remorse, no guilt and as she said she 'hasnt done anything wrong. and shes a 'victim' too.

just my two cents with some bananas thrown if for good measure.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: January 16, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

Good Point.  It makes you wonder if she ever felt attached to her.   JMO, but I do believe she enjoyed being pregnant - she was getting more attention than ever before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.