April 28, 2024, 08:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320656 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #840 on: January 16, 2009, 01:16:27 PM »

((((Hugs)))) Darla! 

lovin

Thank you Lovin.....just trying to give a birdseye view of living with someone like this. IMHO, I think they are born that way. He never tried to blame it on his childhood or anything, because in his mind he had never done anything wrong. He was an only child and always jealous of my brother and sister. Always tried to isolate me from friends and family. Looking at KC, I see so many simularities. Just sickening.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #841 on: January 16, 2009, 01:17:37 PM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?
I read the NG scripts this am and there was an expert on there who said LE should really think if the want Lee to have immunity. He said the problem if he does is he could get on the stand and say he killed Caylee and there would be nothing they could do about it. There goes the Casey did it. I don't think Lee would sacrifice his future though (job wise mainly) to do that but he brought up a good point.

I say "no" to all of them. Evdience will speak volumes no matter how many experts they have.

I AM so sick of all the immunity seeking A's, but from what I understand.......it depends on whether Lee gets "use" immunity use immunity, testimonial immunity (an exemption that displaces the privilege against self-incrimination; neither compelled testimony or any fruits of it can be used against the witness who therefore can no longer fear self-incrimination) versus "transactional" immunity,transactional immunity (a broader form of use immunity that also protects the witness from any prosecution brought about relating to transactions to which they gave testimony)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #842 on: January 16, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 16, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

'Life Taken From Me,' Casey Anthony Says In Jail Visit
Recording Of August Jailhouse Meeting Released

POSTED: Thursday, January 15, 2009
UPDATED: 11:47 am EST January 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In an August jailhouse visit with her parents, Casey Anthony said her "entire life has been taken" from her.

A videotaped recording showing the emotional and argument-filled Aug. 14 visit was released by authorities on Thursday.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in a wooded area near the home of the toddler's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

At one point during the visit, Casey Anthony gets frustrated with her parents, upset that she had been interrupted.

"Can someone let me ... nobody's letting me speak. ... give me three seconds to say something. I'm not in control of any of this because I don't know what's going on. My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me," Casey Anthony said. "I have no one to comfort me but myself -- and the occasional visit -- which has to be business for the sake of finding Caylee."

The visit began with Casey Anthony asking her mother how she was feeling.

"We're not doing well, Casey. None of us," Cindy Anthony said while crying. "Lee has been sick. Dad's blowing up at the media."

Before entering the jail, George Anthony lashed out at a reporter on his way in to visit his daughter.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

"Someone just said that Caylee was dead this morning -- that she drowned in the pool. That's the newest story out there," Cindy Anthony said.

"Surprise, surprise," said Casey Anthony, who was then peppered with questions by her mother.

"I was in Lake County two days ago," Cindy Anthony said.

"OK?" Casey Anthony replied.

"Is there anything there?" Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom!" Casey Anthony said. "I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you ..." Casey Anthony said before being interrupted by her mother.

"Alright sweetheart, here's dad," Cindy Anthony said.

"No. I'm going to hang up and just walk away right now because ...," Casey Anthony said.

"Please don't," her mother said.

"I'm frustrated and I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time that I've truly, truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this -- I can't even swallow right now because it hurts," Casey Anthony said.

"Just understand we're all going in so many different directions. We just want to go in the right one," Cindy Anthony said.

"Well I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill," Casey Anthony said.

Local 6 reported that Casey Anthony's attorney thought he could arrange a secret, in-person visit between Casey Anthony and one family member.

On the released video, Casey Anthony told her father that if she met with her brother, Lee Anthony, he would interrogate her, and her mother would dominate the conversation.

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

The visit occurred less than a week after Caylee's third birthday. A week after the visit, Casey Anthony was bailed out of jail by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 16, 2009, 01:22:23 PM »

I want to let every Monkey know that it is so refreshing to come here and see so many wonderful people that want justice for not only Caylee but NH, Adjir, etc.

Your efforts and determination to bring justice to these victims is amazing.

I truely believe that Caylee really will get the justice she deserves and all those involved will pay eventually....even if its not until their Judgement Day.

You are all such caring, compasionate monkeys - I wish the Anthony's would care about Caylee as much as you all do.

Muffy - I apologize that I offended you...that was not my intent.  OR any other monkey for that matter.  I honestly was not trying to stir up trouble and I'm sorry I came off that way.

All of us need a break from this madness and I think now is my time. God bless you all.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #845 on: January 16, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »

morning monkeys? still not caught up but wanted to visit before i have to our closing. just wondering if this had been discussed, first KC said she had the worst day ever on Caylee's birthday, & read her bible all day, then she tells Cindy that she is not allowed to have her bible, so did she have another bible. maybe one she got from the jail? sorry, if this has been answered, hubby wanted dinner AGAIN last nite & couln't get caught up. tia.

by the way i'm sooooo cold.

wendi

Mornin' Wendi.... saw your post yesterday and Thanks

What happened to you ? you not only change clothes, you changed species 

Maybe I missed it but I didn't even hear them refer to it as Caylee's Birthday...George just said "last Saturday" 

Many contradictions in the video..when we get a transcript..I'm sure the monkeys will list them all out 

yeah, SeaSearcher, i just, but i've got something coming for you pretty soon. just wait! i know how like the kitties! when Brandi gets done fixin' me up, you want be able to resist me! hope you're doing well!

wendi

Well I was doing better until anothermonkey started talking about drinking yogurt...now I'm feeling a little green behind the gills 

Thanks for your concern..and I can't wait to see the new outfit 

AM...I'm sorry to hear about the Lime disease..I've heard of it but don't know much about it other than it's from ticks ????? could be an old wives tale, their always making up stories ((ducking behind the couch))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: January 16, 2009, 01:24:04 PM »

I have always thought Casey was a prime example of "arrested development."  So many things about her remind me of a pre-teen or middle schooler.  Writing her name on the notebook as Mrs. Anthony Lazarro, when she could not even spell his last name correctly is a good example of that teeny-bopper mindset.  How long had she known him then?  Two weeks?  Of course, she had probably slept with him.  Ha.

It may be that she is "stunted" or a sociopath or a combination of both.  Her lies were very immature ones, too.  Not telling the cops that her story about working at Universal was a lie until she had them in a building and down a hall.  That is something a fifth grader might do, but a 22 year old?

As for how she fooled so many people, most of us just naturally believe someone who says, "I work there" or "I went to Tampa" or whatever.  Why don't immediately think, "I'll bet she doesn't really work there."  And Casey went the extra mile of carrying around a folder that she called her "event planner" notebook. 

I do think her parents always knew or strongly suspected that she didn't have a job.  George said as much in an interview.  Cindy did not want him to confront Casey about it.  Cindy seems as vested in maintaining the lies as Casey does in some ways.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: January 16, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #848 on: January 16, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »

Well I was doing better until anothermonkey started talking about drinking yogurt...now I'm feeling a little green behind the gills 

Thanks for your concern..and I can't wait to see the new outfit 

AM...I'm sorry to hear about the Lime disease..I've heard of it but don't know much about it other than it's from ticks ????? could be an old wives tale, they're always making up stories ((ducking behind the couch))

Self edit..had to type and run like he**

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: January 16, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
It  reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mumy, where his family and the town's people would agree with everything he said or did, so not to upset him. I'm sure it was just easier in the long run to let Casey do or say whatever, otherwise her wrath would be very frightening.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: January 16, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

Babybear-you're right.  It's just been said that people think that the LE are letting her run with the lies and they'll tighten the noose more and more with every lie.

Am I wrong that the first recorded interview (at least the first one released) was in a conference room at Universal after she had marched down the hall, stopped and said she didn't work there?  IIRC that is when the cell phone discussion took place.  If it were in the conference room, it was after she admitted she didn't work at Universal. I know during this conversation she was confronted about hurting Caylee and did she fear people thinking less of her if so, and did she think Caylee was in a better place.  She was also asked if she thought she was helping the investigation by lying.  She said no.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 16, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

Truly frightening.
It  reminded me of the Twilight Zone episode with Billy Mumy, where his family and the town's people would agree with everything he said or did, so not to upset him. I'm sure it was just easier in the long run to let Casey do or say whatever, otherwise her wrath would be very frightening.

It reminds me of "The Bad Seed." the old one with Patty McCormick.  Chilling.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 16, 2009, 01:29:46 PM »

**snipped for space**

Very interesting, do they actually believe all their lies are the truth, so in that way they are not to blame for any wrong doing. Where they can actually make themselves believe they have done nothing wrong.

I'm not really sure, no rose.  My ex is a lying professional.  I think that he knows he is lying and just doesn't care (no remorse).  I have caught him in soooooo many lies, confronted him with the truth w/evidence and he continues to this day (we have a son together) to lie to my face. 

I think that is what frustrates me about this case (with a long list of other reasons not related to this post).  Lie after lie after lie from KC's mouth proven to not be true yet G&C put on a show for the media.  I think either behind closed doors they knew from before Caylee went missing Casey was a compulsive liar, or they are completely ignorant. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: January 16, 2009, 01:30:54 PM »

I have been thinking about this..and i just wonder....Do yall think she actually is starting to beleive her own lies? 

"God dont like ugly"
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 16, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »

Babybear-you're right.  It's just been said that people think that the LE are letting her run with the lies and they'll tighten the noose more and more with every lie.

Am I wrong that the first recorded interview (at least the first one released) was in a conference room at Universal after she had marched down the hall, stopped and said she didn't work there?  IIRC that is when the cell phone discussion took place.  If it were in the conference room, it was after she admitted she didn't work at Universal. I know during this conversation she was confronted about hurting Caylee and did she fear people thinking less of her if so, and did she think Caylee was in a better place.  She was also asked if she thought she was helping the investigation by lying.  She said no.

You are right.  Assumption is that the LE is letting her go on and on with her lies so they can be used at trial by Prosecution.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #855 on: January 16, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829

Signs and symptoms of antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Disregard for right and wrong
    * Persistent lying or deceit
    * Using charm or wit to manipulate others
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Repeatedly violating the rights of others
    * Child abuse or neglect
    * Intimidation of others
    * Aggressive or violent behavior
    * Lack of remorse about harming others
    * Impulsive behavior
    * Agitation
    * Poor or abusive relationships
    * Irresponsible work behavior

The intensity of antisocial symptoms tends to peak during the 20s and then may decrease over time. It's not clear whether this is a result of aging or an increased awareness of the consequences of antisocial behavior. But while you might be less likely to commit crimes against others later in life, you may still have trouble functioning in relationships, work or school. .

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: January 16, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....

"God dont like ugly"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 16, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »

I have always thought Casey was a prime example of "arrested development."  So many things about her remind me of a pre-teen or middle schooler.  Writing her name on the notebook as Mrs. Anthony Lazarro, when she could not even spell his last name correctly is a good example of that teeny-bopper mindset.  How long had she known him then?  Two weeks?  Of course, she had probably slept with him.  Ha.

It may be that she is "stunted" or a sociopath or a combination of both.  Her lies were very immature ones, too.  Not telling the cops that her story about working at Universal was a lie until she had them in a building and down a hall.  That is something a fifth grader might do, but a 22 year old?

As for how she fooled so many people, most of us just naturally believe someone who says, "I work there" or "I went to Tampa" or whatever.  Why don't immediately think, "I'll bet she doesn't really work there."  And Casey went the extra mile of carrying around a folder that she called her "event planner" notebook. 

I do think her parents always knew or strongly suspected that she didn't have a job.  George said as much in an interview.  Cindy did not want him to confront Casey about it.  Cindy seems as vested in maintaining the lies as Casey does in some ways.
It really does appear she has arrested development, and my thoughts are could something have happened to her to cause this? It appears that the girl before giving birth to Caylee is different then the girl after giving birth to Caylee. Maybe I'm putting to much into this, and she is a sociopath and nothing more.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 16, 2009, 01:35:05 PM »

IMO Mark Nejame just wanted to give away any money he made from the anthony's.  So he gave it to the person he thought helped the little girl the most.  I think it is quite simple. 

Periwinkle....ITA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 16, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829

Signs and symptoms of antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Disregard for right and wrong
    * Persistent lying or deceit
    * Using charm or wit to manipulate others
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Repeatedly violating the rights of others
    * Child abuse or neglect
    * Intimidation of others
    * Aggressive or violent behavior
    * Lack of remorse about harming others
    * Impulsive behavior
    * Agitation
    * Poor or abusive relationships
    * Irresponsible work behavior

The intensity of antisocial symptoms tends to peak during the 20s and then may decrease over time. It's not clear whether this is a result of aging or an increased awareness of the consequences of antisocial behavior. But while you might be less likely to commit crimes against others later in life, you may still have trouble functioning in relationships, work or school. .

Thank-you that does sound like Casey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.