April 27, 2024, 09:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320588 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: January 16, 2009, 01:35:40 PM »

**snipped for space**

Very interesting, do they actually believe all their lies are the truth, so in that way they are not to blame for any wrong doing. Where they can actually make themselves believe they have done nothing wrong.

I'm not really sure, no rose.  My ex is a lying professional.  I think that he knows he is lying and just doesn't care (no remorse).  I have caught him in soooooo many lies, confronted him with the truth w/evidence and he continues to this day (we have a son together) to lie to my face. 

I think that is what frustrates me about this case (with a long list of other reasons not related to this post).  Lie after lie after lie from KC's mouth proven to not be true yet G&C put on a show for the media.  I think either behind closed doors they knew from before Caylee went missing Casey was a compulsive liar, or they are completely ignorant. 
IMO they know lies are lies.  However, if they admit this they are clearing the way for her to get the DP (if it gets put on the table).
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 16, 2009, 01:35:44 PM »

Monken, those statements about a sociopath are very helpful.  Casey is constantly looking for sympathy or pity from others.  It is a weapon she uses against her parents all the time, as we have seen in the video interviews.  SHE is the victim.  SHE is in pain.  SHE has problems.  If her parents start to stand up for themselves, she threatens to hang up the phone or starts to blame them for anything that has gone wrong.  She quickly gets them, especially Cindy, back in line.  I can see Casey saying, "I don't want Caylee, but I will see her dead before Mom gets her."  I think she is jealous, resentful, spiteful and won't tolerate anyone else, even a baby, getting more attention or sympathy from people. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: January 16, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

Leroy,

I hope that if you need a break from this maddness you most certainly come back when you feel better.  I know you have good intentions and I always enjoy you.  I know everyone has bad days.  I hope to see you back real soon!

((((hugs))))

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: January 16, 2009, 01:36:41 PM »

I want to let every Monkey know that it is so refreshing to come here and see so many wonderful people that want justice for not only Caylee but NH, Adjir, etc.

Your efforts and determination to bring justice to these victims is amazing.

I truely believe that Caylee really will get the justice she deserves and all those involved will pay eventually....even if its not until their Judgement Day.

You are all such caring, compasionate monkeys - I wish the Anthony's would care about Caylee as much as you all do.

Muffy - I apologize that I offended you...that was not my intent.  OR any other monkey for that matter.  I honestly was not trying to stir up trouble and I'm sorry I came off that way.

All of us need a break from this madness and I think now is my time. God bless you all.

BuBuBu But Leroy!  Are you leaving forever and ever or just a break?!  I love those cute huge ears!  I'm sad  very very sad 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #864 on: January 16, 2009, 01:37:12 PM »

I have been thinking about this..and i just wonder....Do yall think she actually is starting to beleive her own lies? 
That's what I'm thinking, you just starting believing the lies, there are so many lies, I would think eventually you don't know what is real or not real.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: January 16, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

I want to let every Monkey know that it is so refreshing to come here and see so many wonderful people that want justice for not only Caylee but NH, Adjir, etc.

I truely believe that Caylee really will get the justice she deserves and all those involved will pay eventually....even if its not until their Judgement Day.

You are all such caring, compasionate monkeys - I wish the Anthony's would care about Caylee as much as you all do.

Muffy - I apologize that I offended you...that was not my intent.  OR any other monkey for that matter.  I honestly was not trying to stir up trouble and I'm sorry I came off that way.

All of us need a break from this madness and I think now is my time. God bless you all.

Leroy no worries from me, I have seen much worse posted here.  It just seems like maybe a lot of OT today and maybe not enough coffee.  Lots of rubbing on of Vicks LMAO (geez I even contributed to that one) and foreign language instruction.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 16, 2009, 01:38:08 PM »

Lovinlife, I think George and Cindy both know all to well what a liar Casey is.  When Cindy said, in one of the taped visits, "Look into my eyes, Casey.  I have to see your eyes," --- well, I think she had said that many times before, in the hope she could tell if Casey was lying.  I think they have had problems with Casey for years.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #867 on: January 16, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »

I have always thought Casey was a prime example of "arrested development."  So many things about her remind me of a pre-teen or middle schooler.  Writing her name on the notebook as Mrs. Anthony Lazarro, when she could not even spell his last name correctly is a good example of that teeny-bopper mindset.  How long had she known him then?  Two weeks?  Of course, she had probably slept with him.  Ha.

It may be that she is "stunted" or a sociopath or a combination of both.  Her lies were very immature ones, too.  Not telling the cops that her story about working at Universal was a lie until she had them in a building and down a hall.  That is something a fifth grader might do, but a 22 year old?

As for how she fooled so many people, most of us just naturally believe someone who says, "I work there" or "I went to Tampa" or whatever.  Why don't immediately think, "I'll bet she doesn't really work there."  And Casey went the extra mile of carrying around a folder that she called her "event planner" notebook. 

I do think her parents always knew or strongly suspected that she didn't have a job.  George said as much in an interview.  Cindy did not want him to confront Casey about it.  Cindy seems as vested in maintaining the lies as Casey does in some ways.
It really does appear she has arrested development, and my thoughts are could something have happened to her to cause this? It appears that the girl before giving birth to Caylee is different then the girl after giving birth to Caylee. Maybe I'm putting to much into this, and she is a sociopath and nothing more.

cindy has definitely enforced caseys behavior all the way. 'arrested development' can be a symptom of a number of disorders.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 16, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

Leroy ~  ((hugs)) No need for you to go anywhere.  I believe you want answers and justice for Caylee.  As I said, we all go OT, especially when it's slow.  Some OT is expected, but let's keep in mind subject matter in missing person's threads.  So, get back in here and post, okay Leroy? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 16, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

Good grief!  The anger that KC shows in the videos is startling.  And by her own admission, she is on her best behavior.  Can you imagine the anger and fits that must have gone on in the house when there were no cameras and videos to capture it all?

Truly frightening.
I think that is why her parents treat her like they do. They don't want the fits and are a little afraid of her. They know it is being video taped and have to keep everything nice and you can tell when she starts the anger thing Cindy tries to calm her and then when she keeps wanting to talk to her dad Cindy gives the phone up because they are trying to keep her in balance. I think this video is very telling of the whole family and their behavior. Shame on them for not getting ahold of the situation before it came to murder of Caylee. I think they carry on the lies and deceit because of the guilt of that and partially take the blame.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: January 16, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

IMHO his conspiracy theory meter was up.  Missing tape, so must be police misconduct -- at least in his mind.  Bet he was surprised 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #871 on: January 16, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

With all the recent developments and the vacant home, does anyone know if LE has had cadaver dogs search there?  Just thinking that Casey could have had Caylee there prior to placing her on Suburban?  Interested to know if her car was ever seen near that house?

I don't know if there has been anything official about the abandoned home and if it's been searched.  I sure hope it has.

I heard that they did have cadaver dogs there early on.  Found nothing (but they also had dogs in the woods where Caylee was found and nothing...).  I still wonder if an ALIVE Caylee was ever there.  And if the "keys" were for something other than a car...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: January 16, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: January 16, 2009, 01:43:42 PM »

I understand how you feel Leroy, sometimes I wish I could go a whole day without turning on my computer, and just spend more time doing other things. Instead I find myself devoting too much time here, through no ones fault but my own! I keep up with this case mostly on the computer at SM & all the Orlando news sites. I don't even watch NG alot, only if I can get ahold of the remote!
Enjoy your time away from all the madness, just hurry back soon! Well, you know what I mean. This is this best site to discuss all the madness going on out of Orlando, because it takes the madness and puts all the reality back into it. Hope that made sense! Take care Leroy, and do come back soon!!

Remember, Monkeys Rule!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 16, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.
She said  "Love thy Neighbor" and "Give unto others"  I think one of the monkeys then said has she ever heard of Thou Shalt Not Kill.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #875 on: January 16, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »

post and run ...

"What am I supposed to learn from that?"

Hmm, well, Casey let's see.

How about you learn NOT TO MURDER YOUR DAUGHTER?????
That would be the lesson here.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: January 16, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

Well, if he is going for some kind of mental defect defense, may be it was the perfect video to release!    

Is being a sociopath a personality disorder?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 16, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

Lovinlife, I think George and Cindy both know all to well what a liar Casey is.  When Cindy said, in one of the taped visits, "Look into my eyes, Casey.  I have to see your eyes," --- well, I think she had said that many times before, in the hope she could tell if Casey was lying.  I think they have had problems with Casey for years.

ITA, as usual. I was trying to say that George and Cindy have known for much, much longer than we have that Casey is a liar.  My posting is not even close to being as eloquent as yours.  Seems that G&C have been trying to convince themselves that she is not lying ("the dead body in the car was not my grandaughter" and Cindy with the whole pizza story) to make themselves feel better or look better in the public which has backfired.  I agree her lies will be her demise and thought that from day1.  I was trying to say that my ex knew he was lying ~ he did not beleive his lies to be true.  Trying to pull the corrilation that Casey does know she is lying and does not beleive her lies to be true either.  OK, pushing post now, this makes no sense!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #878 on: January 16, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

Well, if he is going for some kind of mental defect defense, may be it was the perfect video to release!    

Is being a sociopath a personality disorder?

yes, its antisocial personality disorder.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: January 16, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

With all the recent developments and the vacant home, does anyone know if LE has had cadaver dogs search there?  Just thinking that Casey could have had Caylee there prior to placing her on Suburban?  Interested to know if her car was ever seen near that house?

I don't know if there has been anything official about the abandoned home and if it's been searched.  I sure hope it has.

I heard that they did have cadaver dogs there early on.  Found nothing (but they also had dogs in the woods where Caylee was found and nothing...).  I still wonder if an ALIVE Caylee was ever there.  And if the "keys" were for something other than a car...
I must be behind because I thought the vacant home issue was new with the disclosure of the tape Hoover released?  I'd also been under the assumption that the dogs hadn't been to where the remains were found.  What "keys" are you referring to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.