April 28, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320668 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: January 16, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »

cindy has definitely enforced caseys behavior all the way. 'arrested development' can be a symptom of a number of disorders.

I just wanted to stop by your post to say:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN THE CAGE PEANUT   

p.s. your kitty is so cute!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #881 on: January 16, 2009, 01:53:36 PM »

The vacant house is just now news to us because of the tape.  However, I thought I  heard Kathy Belich say that the Le had dogs out there early on.
Dogs had been out to where Caylee was and that is one of the reasons that Roy Kronks 1st and 2nd calls were not heeded.  They must not have been in the exact area though or maybe there was water right where she was.  Although they say that those dogs can still find a body in water.
THe keys I am refering to are the keys that Lee found and referenced back to Amy that he destroyed.  I just wonder if there is more than just a car key he is talking about.  This house just seems suspicious to me.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: January 16, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Also I was reading earlier, that someone was wondering why Casey kept her pregnancy a secret for a while.  I was thinking it was probabaly because she wasn't ready to give up her party life yet.  So she couldn't be drinking around people who knew she was pregnant.   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: January 16, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

Well, if he is going for some kind of mental defect defense, may be it was the perfect video to release!    

Is being a sociopath a personality disorder?

yes, its antisocial personality disorder.

So is sociopath=antisocial personality disorder?  Or are the two different classifications?  TYIA because I'm 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #884 on: January 16, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Also I was reading earlier, that someone was wondering why Casey kept her pregnancy a secret for a while.  I was thinking it was probabaly because she wasn't ready to give up her party life yet.  So she couldn't be drinking around people who knew she was pregnant.   

Good one!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #885 on: January 16, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

cindy has definitely enforced caseys behavior all the way. 'arrested development' can be a symptom of a number of disorders.

I just wanted to stop by your post to say:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU IN THE CAGE PEANUT   

p.s. your kitty is so cute!!

thank you very much quiet monkey!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: January 16, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »

Muffy Bee, you've caused a heck of a lot of concern on the forum lately    Glad to see you!!

I've been out with a bout of pneumonia.  It's good to see you, anothermonkey.

I finally felt well enough to log on and try to catch up on Caylee's case.  And I see Leroy's post, which I don't care if it's Aussie, Zimbabwean, or whatever, but I find it inappropriate for this thread.  We all engage in a certain amount of ot, discussing children, pets and etc.  And Leroy, you were the one whining last week about only certain people can go OT.  It isn't which posters, it's subject matter.  Leroy, that "crack sh*t" stuff doesn't belong on this thread. 

Muffy...it's good to see you again!  We were concerned if you were okay...please take good care of yourself...so many monkeys have been sick lately..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: January 16, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »

That's a great observation, Wesleybear!!!  I agree wholeheartadly with ye.
I think she was also young...and naive and not ready to be a mother - OBVIOUSLY!!!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #888 on: January 16, 2009, 01:58:54 PM »

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why Baez chose that video to be released....It made Casey look even worse, if that is possible....And I didnt think it was....LOL

Well, if he is going for some kind of mental defect defense, may be it was the perfect video to release!    

Is being a sociopath a personality disorder?

yes, its antisocial personality disorder.

So is sociopath=antisocial personality disorder?  Or are the two different classifications?  TYIA because I'm 

yeppers. sociopath = antisocial personality disorder.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: January 16, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »

I don't know if this is a rumour or not...but I heard that Casey tried that Russian bride thing a while back?

might be a rumour....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: January 16, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:38 PM »

The vacant house is just now news to us because of the tape.  However, I thought I  heard Kathy Belich say that the Le had dogs out there early on.
Dogs had been out to where Caylee was and that is one of the reasons that Roy Kronks 1st and 2nd calls were not heeded.  They must not have been in the exact area though or maybe there was water right where she was.  Although they say that those dogs can still find a body in water.
THe keys I am refering to are the keys that Lee found and referenced back to Amy that he destroyed.  I just wonder if there is more than just a car key he is talking about.  This house just seems suspicious to me.
Thanks for the info.  Always possible to miss something with this case as things continually coming out.  Makes you wonder "What's going to happen next"?
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #892 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

Does anyone here ever watch Extreme Forensics on Investigation Discovery Channel?  It is GREAT!  It really amazes me the convictions they get based on one key piece of evidence.  Amazing.  And it really makes me feel more and more confident in the case against Casey.  There will be so much forensic science against her that she will be convicted.  Even if she does have a dream team of scientists trying to get her off.

Abraham Lincoln:
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

Even scientists can't dispute that.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:43 PM »

I don't know if this is a rumour or not...but I heard that Casey tried that Russian bride thing a while back?

might be a rumour....

Hmmm.  Isn't the Russian Bride thing when Russian women marry someone in the states and not the other way around?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #894 on: January 16, 2009, 02:02:55 PM »

might be a rumour....

That is the most ridiculous thing.......oh, wait.   Are we talking about KC?  Probably true!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Hey Lucinda, LOVE you ava. Brandi did a great job! (as always) hope you are feeling better! i'm not sure if you read my response to you the other day, but i meant it! if you want my e-mail just let me know.

sorry o/t
i am getting ready to go to the closing on my house! i kinda feel like i could cry, is this normal or am i crazy?

wendi
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #896 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.
She said  "Love thy Neighbor" and "Give unto others"  I think one of the monkeys then said has she ever heard of Thou Shalt Not Kill.

Thanks dottie...I couldn't remember exactly what she said..but I remember the monkey comment..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/persdisorders.html

Did a quick search and this came up.  I haven't had a chance to read it so if it stinks, my bad.  Going to make more coffee.

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »

might be a rumour....

Hmmm.  Isn't the Russian Bride thing when Russian women marry someone in the states and not the other way around?

....that is what I thought.  Just a rumour...read it on a different site.
the case is ridiculous...so who knows! Maybe Lee hired one!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: January 16, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

JMO.....seems to me that when CA tells KC that "people are saying Caylee is dead, that she drowned in the pool", it was to get a reaction out of KC since she wasn't telling them anything.  KC then says something like, "that figures" and then realizes that's probably not what she should've said and then goes on about other stuff that is being said in the media, etc.  I stopped watching it right after that.........couldn't stand to keep hearing her sorry a$$. 

Welcome Texanne - it's hard to listen to her isn't it.  Actually hard to listen to all of them, especially now.

The tape was painful to watch and listen to.  I thought it was the most telling of all we've seen.  Casey is a spoiled brat.  Cindy was trying to probe information out of Casey because she seemed to know that Casey is the one who killed Cindy. George was trying to keep both Cindy and Casey calm - Casey was angry; Cindy was in pain.

One thing's for sure - Casey doesn't like the press!  ha!  The press is probably the only thing in her life that she can't control - therefore a lot of anger.  Also the one thing she wants is to talk to Lee.  And, of course, it's all about her....what's been taken away from her!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.