April 28, 2024, 11:43:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320681 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 16, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »

Klaas, is this what Red was referring to last week???????

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: January 16, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »

Ok.  So if it means truth may come out, do we vote that Lee gets immunity or not.  Now really think about this...  TRUTH.   Coming out.  ???  ANd do we think it really will come out?  Will he throw casey under the bus?

I think LE will have to be very careful about giving Lee immunity - or - the kind of immunity they give him.  The last thing we would want to see happen is for Lee to get total immunity and then turn around and say:  I'm the one who killed Caylee...it wasn't Casey, it was me.
He's off free because of immunity; Casey's off free, too.

THAT..we don't want to happen.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: January 16, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »

I don't think she was dumb at all but I do think she was lazy.  I believe that she also feels she is a lot smarter than she is.

I had to copy and paste the above sentence being that I'm not too computer savvy.  My ex sister-in-law is a sociopath and it is true that they think they can outsmart everyone else.  She honestly thinks this.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: January 16, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.

I think that was just a comment another poster made in sarcasm when KC used the do unto others line...I 'm pretty sure

Okay, SS.  Are you now telling me that I'm hearing things?   

Did you hear KC say this ?? I might have missed it.. 

SS, I swear I did.  Oh my.  Now I'm going to have to go back and listen to that LONG crazy tape, again.  I need to go take a couple of Asprin and get a cigarette first. 

Okay, I'm back after another 31 minute eye rolling experience listening to the Aug. tapes.  I'm sorry.  I was wrong, wrong, wrong.  KC did not say anything about the "Thou Shalt Not Kill" Commandment.  I have no idea where my mind came-up with that after listening to the tape the first time yest.      

I did made notes of a few interesting things, though.  (Wish I took shorthand.)  For the first 10 minutes, I really didn't take anything that her folks said as asking her questions, but she immediately went on the defense as if they did.   Guess that wouldn't really be that abnormal for her, though.

One of her statements I found very interesting was: "Even though random people we haven't met have more of an outlook on this." 

Also, the way she talked about being seperated from her dad for a long time and just getting back together (not a quote) made me believe that GA had only "recently" come back into the picture.  I know that he and SinCin were seperated, but thought he came back not too long after Caylee was born.  That would have been 2+ years before.

When they talk about Caylee's birthday, they refer to it as "Last Saturday."  After listening to the tape for the second time, I still didn't hear anyone say it was Caylee's birthday.  What made me sick to my stomach was when KC talked about her spending the day (Sat), laying in bed, her head covered-up, etc. and says how much it hurt, and that she's still trying to recover from that.  Even for a sociopath, I found that a really odd statement.  But, I know some of you can relate to sociopath's behavior and it probably makes sense to you.

As far as the Commandments, the only one she quoted was "Love Thy Neighbor."  I think she thinks that's a literal statement and doesn't apply to one's child.  She also said, "Share With Others," and "Give Unto Others."  That was when they were talking about the young male stranger who spent part of Sat. (Caylee's birthday, I guess) with them.  So, it appears that she's not studing the Ten Commandments nor getting anything out of the invisible Bible she's reading.

She only referred to Caylee as her "kid" once:  "All I want is my kid back & my family." 

As we all know, she, KC, was the main attraction.  "I need to be looked at as a victim because I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you."

Now, need to catch-up again.    (Can't get Spell Check to work, so the heck with mispelled words.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #904 on: January 16, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Hey Lucinda, LOVE you ava. Brandi did a great job! (as always) hope you are feeling better! i'm not sure if you read my response to you the other day, but i meant it! if you want my e-mail just let me know.

sorry o/t
i am getting ready to go to the closing on my house! i kinda feel like i could cry, is this normal or am i crazy?

wendi

of course you are..but you can cry too  I would think that if you've been there a long time..it would be very upsetting ..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: January 16, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »

I don't know if this is a rumour or not...but I heard that Casey tried that Russian bride thing a while back?

might be a rumour....

Hmmm.  Isn't the Russian Bride thing when Russian women marry someone in the states and not the other way around?

....that is what I thought.  Just a rumour...read it on a different site.
the case is ridiculous...so who knows! Maybe Lee hired one!!!

He probably did. HA 
By the way I love your avatar. I have a German Shepherd to. He is almost 5 and a big ole baby.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: January 16, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »

I don't know if this is a rumour or not...but I heard that Casey tried that Russian bride thing a while back?

might be a rumour....

Hmmm.  Isn't the Russian Bride thing when Russian women marry someone in the states and not the other way around?

....that is what I thought.  Just a rumour...read it on a different site.
the case is ridiculous...so who knows! Maybe Lee hired one!!!

He probably did. HA 
By the way I love your avatar. I have a German Shepherd to. He is almost 5 and a big ole baby.

Thank you..mine's 4 - and he's a big ole babe too (most of the time)  Smile

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #907 on: January 16, 2009, 02:13:03 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #908 on: January 16, 2009, 02:14:49 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

I am going to have to read this over and over to understand it completely but....  WOW.  That's all I can say at this point.  Wow...............

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: January 16, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #910 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:03 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

At the end of the article it says Post by Blink34 - what does that mean?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: January 16, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »

One thing I noted about the tape....for all of Cindy's being in control over everthing...the one thing she was not in control over was that meeting/phone conversation with Casey.
Cindy was definately not in control of that meeting - it was Casey.  Wonder if that's they way it was most of the time in the house when Casey was there?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #913 on: January 16, 2009, 02:18:01 PM »

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/persdisorders.html

Did a quick search and this came up.  I haven't had a chance to read it so if it stinks, my bad.  Going to make more coffee.

Lovin

i also posted this one earlier:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of antisocial personality disorder may include:

* Disregard for right and wrong
    * Persistent lying or deceit
    * Using charm or wit to manipulate others
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Repeatedly violating the rights of others
    * Child abuse or neglect
    * Intimidation of others
    * Aggressive or violent behavior
    * Lack of remorse about harming others
    * Impulsive behavior
    * Agitation
    * Poor or abusive relationships
    * Irresponsible work behavior

The intensity of antisocial symptoms tends to peak during the 20s and then may decrease over time. It's not clear whether this is a result of aging or an increased awareness of the consequences of antisocial behavior. But while you might be less likely to commit crimes against others later in life, you may still have trouble functioning in relationships, work or school.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 16, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

Not sure...maybe    I'll ask him.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 16, 2009, 02:19:06 PM »

One thing I noted about the tape....for all of Cindy's being in control over everthing...the one thing she was not in control over was that meeting/phone conversation with Casey.
Cindy was definately not in control of that meeting - it was Casey.  Wonder if that's they way it was most of the time in the house when Casey was there?

I am thinking that there definately would have been a power struggle between the 2 of them constantly.  At the point of the video, everyone is ackowledging KC's control because they want Caylee back.  They know need KC to do that.  It is so sad to watch that knowing now that Caylee was gone the whole time.   

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: January 16, 2009, 02:19:55 PM »

JMO.....seems to me that when CA tells KC that "people are saying Caylee is dead, that she drowned in the pool", it was to get a reaction out of KC since she wasn't telling them anything.  KC then says something like, "that figures" and then realizes that's probably not what she should've said and then goes on about other stuff that is being said in the media, etc.  I stopped watching it right after that.........couldn't stand to keep hearing her sorry a$$. 

You can see Cindy closely scrutinizing KC's face after she says it.

It was strange to hear Cindy very pitifully asking Casey if Casey still thought Caylee would come home, if she was close.  I think Cindy was practically begging Casey to say some words that would be comforting to Cindy (because Cindy is trying very hard not to believe that Caylee is dead).

kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: January 16, 2009, 02:20:35 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

Yeah me too. I mean if she did give a fake name why go and pay the ticket? Don't places like that have camera's? I guess it wasn't much of a issue then but it would be interesting to see the copy of the ticket and where they got pulled over at.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: January 16, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

At the end of the article it says Post by Blink34 - what does that mean?

Blink34 is a fellow Monkey Sleuth.  They posted that blog entry based on their own investigation.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 16, 2009, 02:21:34 PM »

Not sure...maybe    I'll ask him.

Thanks Klaas! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.