April 28, 2024, 07:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320649 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 16, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »

Thank you Blink!  Lots of work that we all appreciate!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: January 16, 2009, 02:50:42 PM »

Did Blink forward this to Kathy Belich?

Blink did

Great work!  Superb!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: January 16, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes
OHHHHH, Wouldn't that be just Fantastic!!! 

That's exactly what I think!! Good call.

I think I'm gonna puke.  At work we call this the "AAHHHHHAAA" moment.

I think Blink is right. Going to make more coffee. Wow.

Hey, wasn't 5/24 the evening of the "no-clothes" party?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:02 PM »

Great to job to Klaasend in the art and editing process as usual ( I call Klass Magicklaas) and of course the chief, R.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #964 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:04 PM »

Blink did

Good Sleuthing!  Way to go!  That is just so confusing.  I am PROUD of you for putting all this together!  yOu deserve and "Atta-Girl"!  As my gramps used to say to me. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »

To Luckycharmsprincess, Do you think if George and Cindy gave Casey a strict good upbringing from the get go it would have made some kind of difference in how she is now? If they had made her accountable, punished her, etc growing up instead of looking the other way all her life? Surely she might have turned out differently? If even just a little? PS Cute doggie.

I can't speak for Luckycharms, but I can say that honestly Casey's problem isn't a lack of discipline, it's a lack of conscience. Stricter punishments would have made her a meaner person towards others, and stricter towards her daughter, but they would not have instilled a conscience in her.

Everyone is assuming that because Casey's parents didn't punish her much as an adult, that they didn't punish her as a child, but that doesn't follow at all.  If there hadn't been some pretty stiff and certain punishments in the beginning, Casey would never have learned to lie at all. 

Kids lie to escape punishment. If there's no punishment, then they'll just say "yes, I broke that glass." or whatever. Casey learned to lie to get out being punished. She may also have learned to imitate Cindy's way of lying to protect the family.

[/quote]

Fuzz, IMO, I don't think it's so much the lack of punishment that encouraged KC to continue with her lies and charades, but rather the fact that her parents were encouraging her misbehavior by covering for her lies, stealing, etc. rather than making her responsible for her own actions.   This even goes back to her childhood when CinCin went to a party and repremanded children for not play nicely with KC.   
[/quote]

Hi Fuzzball,

I do not believe that Casey could have had any disciplinary action to change her course of behavior. Sociopaths are about 4% of the population while psychopaths are only about 1%, the number is increasingly smaller when you talk about homicidal behavior. Sociopaths live among us, they work with us, they go to church with us, they cut our hair, they dispense our medication, they prepare our taxes, they work on our root canals and they handle our finances. Many of them will never murder anyone or anything. These are the types of sociopaths that are highlighed in The Sociopath Next Door, by Martha Stout. We marry them, divorce them, fight for custody with them, and all the while, we might never know it. People also call these people psychopaths but they really are two different types of disorders.

If G & C had been more aware of Casey's behavoirs while she was a child they could have prevented her future behavior to a certain extent. However, parents tend to justify and think of it as a passing phase. We've heard Cindy confess that she believed Casey was a sociopath. It's not a term we use loosely because a child has stressed us out or had days of behavior where they acted up. Cindy has known for awhile that Casey has 'something' that is not like all the other kids. Rather than acknowledge it, she did her best to hide it, even going as far as covering up any misdoings by Casey. As we see now, at age 22, Cindy is still defending Casey.

Casey could not be taught responsibility or empathy or guilt or love. If you can imagine being born without nerve endings. You couldn't feel a fluffy dog, a soft pillow or the heat if you got to close to a stove. That would be strange for us, right?  Casey was born without nerve endings (feelings/emotions/conscience). It is why she can't form any connections to anyone. That is why she lives her life in a fantasy rather than reality. She sees other people working, having fun, enjoying life but she can't. She cannot experience great job or the worst heartache. But she has to look like she is all of those things in order to be accepted. Now that we can unravel her lies we can glimpse into the mind of a very disturbed person.

If you go back and read some of her texts to Amy, she is talking about a breakup around May 3. She is over it pretty quickly as by the 4th, she is already talking about going out to meet more boys, as she calls them. This is why she can loose one relationship and on to the next in minutes. This is why she saw Caylee as disposable. She was upset, probably out of control over the fight she and Cindy had on the 15th. She killed Caylee in a rage. Now it was just a matter of hiding her so that she didn't have to be reminded of the burden. When she sees G & C on Aug 14th, she doesn't understand why Cindy is so upset, after all, she's done the best she can. This is why she didn't do anything to find Caylee after she was released on her 1st bond. In her mind, it was over, finished, time to move on. She can't make the connection between everyone else missing Caylee and her disposing of something that was in her way. So, long story short, there was nothing anyone could do.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »

Gosh,I hope she did.
As much as I enjoy going over all the tapes,I find what Blink brought foward very interesting. I bet Casey did have a fake ID. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:59 PM »

What about going a step further and checking pings near courthouse on day fines paid?  I'd do it but I don't know how Sad
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 16, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »

I agree. This is totally amazing. I think this is the smoking gun that LE has had from the beginning!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 16, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »

What about going a step further and checking pings near courthouse on day fines paid?  I'd do it but I don't know how Sad

Great idea!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 16, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

rmcalo~ have you caught up yet or are you still  ?

I thought since BLINK is in da house! We could do a little Q&A?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 16, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »

Klaas, as usual your one step ahead!! I believe that is the lanyard that suddenly comes up missing out of the garage Cindy references that is "shamrock" beads. I fear that lanyard may have been recovered at the scene as well, but cant confirm. I am working on a piece relative to that next.

I cannot wait to hear more.  This is as good as a docu dump! 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: January 16, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.

I am beyond speechless. I can't even process this. 

Remember that Casey talks in her first police questioning about Zenaida and Casey tells them that Zenaida has a seasonal Universal Studios employee badge.  Wonder if that fits in somehow?

Klaas, as usual your one step ahead!! I believe that is the lanyard that suddenly comes up missing out of the garage Cindy references that is "shamrock" beads. I fear that lanyard may have been recovered at the scene as well, but cant confirm. I am working on a piece relative to that next.
When Cindy was being interviewed by LE she mentioned that the lanyard was missing.  I though that LE said that they had it, or he thought he saw it or something to that effect.  Does anyone else remember this?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 16, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

Great idea Hiding Monkey!  Is KCJackie still around?  She rocks with the pings!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 16, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.

I am beyond speechless. I can't even process this. 

Remember that Casey talks in her first police questioning about Zenaida and Casey tells them that Zenaida has a seasonal Universal Studios employee badge.  Wonder if that fits in somehow?

Yes I do remember that.Another piece of the puzzle.Can't wait to see what comes of this.
No more cough syrup for me(right now anyway).I got to be able to concentrate. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 16, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »

Blink did

GO BLINK   

~ Peter Frampton
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: January 16, 2009, 02:57:45 PM »

HEY MONKEY PEEPS!

i may never catch up.  does anyone have a link to the KC video that was being discussed?

Regrets, I've had a few......
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: January 16, 2009, 02:57:53 PM »

I don't think they have to do that because they can place her in the area by the check she cashed at the bank by the courthouse. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 16, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »

rmcalo~ have you caught up yet or are you still  ?

I thought since BLINK is in da house! We could do a little Q&A?

Lovin Life, Can I take a rain check? I have momma monkey duties till this eveing and need to get off, but I would be glad to another time, of course.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #979 on: January 16, 2009, 02:58:48 PM »

I have always thought Casey was a prime example of "arrested development."  So many things about her remind me of a pre-teen or middle schooler.  Writing her name on the notebook as Mrs. Anthony Lazarro, when she could not even spell his last name correctly is a good example of that teeny-bopper mindset.  How long had she known him then?  Two weeks?  Of course, she had probably slept with him.  Ha.

It may be that she is "stunted" or a sociopath or a combination of both.  Her lies were very immature ones, too.  Not telling the cops that her story about working at Universal was a lie until she had them in a building and down a hall.  That is something a fifth grader might do, but a 22 year old?

As for how she fooled so many people, most of us just naturally believe someone who says, "I work there" or "I went to Tampa" or whatever.  Why don't immediately think, "I'll bet she doesn't really work there."  And Casey went the extra mile of carrying around a folder that she called her "event planner" notebook. 

I do think her parents always knew or strongly suspected that she didn't have a job.  George said as much in an interview.  Cindy did not want him to confront Casey about it.  Cindy seems as vested in maintaining the lies as Casey does in some ways.
It really does appear she has arrested development, and my thoughts are could something have happened to her to cause this? It appears that the girl before giving birth to Caylee is different then the girl after giving birth to Caylee. Maybe I'm putting to much into this, and she is a sociopath and nothing more.

cindy has definitely enforced caseys behavior all the way. 'arrested development' can be a symptom of a number of disorders.

Peanut, I totally agree.  And, I don't think this just started three years ago.  SinCin, and probably GA have been validating KC's mis-behaving probably since her childhood by letting her get by with most anything. 

I know a lot of parents who do this because it's easier for them to just give-in rather than taking on the role of true parenting (preparing the child for the real world out there), which a lot of times is difficult, uncomfortable and takes time away from ones self.  That doesn't mean that KC wouldn't have been a sociopath.  Maybe, just not as bad of a one.  IMO. 

very true. cindy is the head of that household so you know she had the last word in everything. i also think cindy is quite the narccissit in her own right. quite the example

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.