May 23, 2024, 02:06:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 322648 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 16, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »

AND, you could totally see her hatred for Cindy in that video...It was so blatantly obvious...Which just leads me to beleive that those of us who theorized that she killed Caylee to spite Cindy , were probably right.....
I've been wondering how Cindy is going to scrapbook these pics, hmmmmm

The ugliness on the inside being reflected on the outside!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #941 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST  - A MUST READ - YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.

Yeah me too. I mean if she did give a fake name why go and pay the ticket? Don't places like that have camera's? I guess it wasn't much of a issue then but it would be interesting to see the copy of the ticket and where they got pulled over at.

She is not the brightest crayon in the box.  SHe signed her own name to Amy's checks and did it on cameras then too.  She is not a smart monkey

Periwinkle,bite you tongue...she's No monkey. 

Oops.  I didn't mean to imply that!  Yikes!  You are sooo right!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes
OHHHHH, Wouldn't that be just Fantastic!!! 

That's exactly what I think!! Good call.

I think I'm gonna puke.  At work we call this the "AAHHHHHAAA" moment.

I think Blink is right. Going to make more coffee. Wow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: January 16, 2009, 02:40:25 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Zenaida Gonzalez & Annie Leigh Downing’s Excellent Adventure: Zannie and Annie Go to Traffic Court

Again I'm speechless.

I am beyond speechless. I can't even process this. 

OMG!!! Just reminded me of CA telling FBI that the officer grabbed a paper out of KC wallet. Which Monkey is driving to the court house now?????

Yes.  There was a lot of talk about ID's and wallets and bags that first night out.  WHAT IF....  Lee knew this?  And this is part of his aiding and abeting.  ALong with deleting things off Casey's comp.? (just my opinion that he may have done that.  NOT FACT)

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 16, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »

Did Blink forward this to Kathy Belich?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: January 16, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

I can't figure out why Casey seems to have such faith in Jose.  I'm sure she watched some of the coverage while she was out those few weeks.  She has to realize that he doesn't, at least in the press, seem to be held out as the worlds greatest attorney.  She hasn't been with him that much in Court to observe him.  He hasn't been practicing long enough to have a impressive record or even much experience.  He hasn't had any high profile past clients that he's gotten off.  So why does she seem so confident in someone that she located after getting a recommendation from strangers in booking?

Is it because of the money factor?  Is it something else?  Is he telling her what she wants to hear?  I'm don't get it.  Her family has all but said to her during visitation they don't like him.    Heck, maybe that is it.

Cheeky Monk, remember that KC spent week after week alone with Biaz in his office.  Although it can't be proved, one can imagine what transpired.  She is totally enamored of him.  He has only fed her info that he wants her to know or believe, and has convinced her, for his own personal/financial gain, not to trust anyone else but him.  It wouldn't have taken a rocket scientists to convince her not to have contact with the outside world because the news media would have a field day with it.  Anyway, that's just my opinion.   

I totally agree.  Casey sees Jose as a "powerful" person.  He has NO doubt fed her a line. 

The fact that George and Cindy don't like him only makes her want him more.  I bet it was the same way when she'd bring a boyfriend home they didn't like.

Baez is quite comfortable with the control he has right now... Dollar signs are popping in his head.  IMO he has already drained alot of the funds. 

I would bet that when the trial is over and the experts on his defense team want to be paid, they will play hell collecting....if they ever do.

I have thought Casey might have developed "Stockholm Syndrome."  I know that Baez isn't keeping her captive, but he is the only contact she has with the outside world and she has come to rely on him to the exclusion of others, including her family.  I too think there was something not quite right with their relationship before she was jailed this last time, the "My girl" comment and the many hours in his office, not to mention the report that they had to be practically physically separated when Baez visited the jail.  A psychologist said on NG I think, that the smile she flashed when she was to be taken from the courtroom last week was the smile of a teenager with a huge crush. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 16, 2009, 02:42:20 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

Remember that Casey talks in her first police questioning about Zenaida and Casey tells them that Zenaida has a seasonal Universal Studios employee badge.  Wonder if that fits in somehow?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #947 on: January 16, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »

I hope so.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: January 16, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »

Wow, I have no words.  I have always wondered whether there was a connection to the office break in and that would explain it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 16, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »

Blink did
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: January 16, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

OMG!!! Just reminded me of CA telling FBI that the officer grabbed a paper out of KC wallet. Which Monkey is driving to the court house now?????

I am so confused.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

Please no nanner throwing TYIA!  In regards to the Bible verses, which I will have to go back and listen to again because I missed that part, but one poster said it was "Thou shalt not kill" and something else that struck me as something a child would learn in first grade vacation bible school and not something that someone would reference that had been reading the bible for comfort for 30 days.  JMO, Lovin

P.S.  Muffy, I hope this isn't to "religious" for this forum thread, if so, I apologize.

I didn't hear her say "Thou shall not kill," but that is one of the biggies.
She said  "Love thy Neighbor" and "Give unto others"  I think one of the monkeys then said has she ever heard of Thou Shalt Not Kill.

Well, she certainly did "Give unto others" although not in the way the bible probably intended.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: January 16, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

Remember that Casey talks in her first police questioning about Zenaida and Casey tells them that Zenaida has a seasonal Universal Studios employee badge.  Wonder if that fits in somehow?

Klaas, as usual your one step ahead!! I believe that is the lanyard that suddenly comes up missing out of the garage Cindy references that is "shamrock" beads. I fear that lanyard may have been recovered at the scene as well, but cant confirm. I am working on a piece relative to that next.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

I have always thought Casey was a prime example of "arrested development."  So many things about her remind me of a pre-teen or middle schooler.  Writing her name on the notebook as Mrs. Anthony Lazarro, when she could not even spell his last name correctly is a good example of that teeny-bopper mindset.  How long had she known him then?  Two weeks?  Of course, she had probably slept with him.  Ha.

It may be that she is "stunted" or a sociopath or a combination of both.  Her lies were very immature ones, too.  Not telling the cops that her story about working at Universal was a lie until she had them in a building and down a hall.  That is something a fifth grader might do, but a 22 year old?

As for how she fooled so many people, most of us just naturally believe someone who says, "I work there" or "I went to Tampa" or whatever.  Why don't immediately think, "I'll bet she doesn't really work there."  And Casey went the extra mile of carrying around a folder that she called her "event planner" notebook. 

I do think her parents always knew or strongly suspected that she didn't have a job.  George said as much in an interview.  Cindy did not want him to confront Casey about it.  Cindy seems as vested in maintaining the lies as Casey does in some ways.
It really does appear she has arrested development, and my thoughts are could something have happened to her to cause this? It appears that the girl before giving birth to Caylee is different then the girl after giving birth to Caylee. Maybe I'm putting to much into this, and she is a sociopath and nothing more.

cindy has definitely enforced caseys behavior all the way. 'arrested development' can be a symptom of a number of disorders.

Peanut, I totally agree.  And, I don't think this just started three years ago.  SinCin, and probably GA have been validating KC's mis-behaving probably since her childhood by letting her get by with most anything. 

I know a lot of parents who do this because it's easier for them to just give-in rather than taking on the role of true parenting (preparing the child for the real world out there), which a lot of times is difficult, uncomfortable and takes time away from ones self.  That doesn't mean that KC wouldn't have been a sociopath.  Maybe, just not as bad of a one.  IMO. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:13 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

Hot Digitty Dog!!!!!!   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

Blink did

Way to Go BLINK34!!!!!!! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

Blink did

Hi Blink - great job!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 16, 2009, 02:48:49 PM »

JMO.....seems to me that when CA tells KC that "people are saying Caylee is dead, that she drowned in the pool", it was to get a reaction out of KC since she wasn't telling them anything.  KC then says something like, "that figures" and then realizes that's probably not what she should've said and then goes on about other stuff that is being said in the media, etc.  I stopped watching it right after that.........couldn't stand to keep hearing her sorry a$$. 

Welcome Texanne - it's hard to listen to her isn't it.  Actually hard to listen to all of them, especially now.

The tape was painful to watch and listen to.  I thought it was the most telling of all we've seen.  Casey is a spoiled brat.  Cindy was trying to probe information out of Casey because she seemed to know that Casey is the one who killed Cindy. George was trying to keep both Cindy and Casey calm - Casey was angry; Cindy was in pain.

One thing's for sure - Casey doesn't like the press!  ha!  The press is probably the only thing in her life that she can't control - therefore a lot of anger.  Also the one thing she wants is to talk to Lee.  And, of course, it's all about her....what's been taken away from her!

I thought her response was "Surprise, surprise."  I probably need one of those gadgets advertised on TV all the time that you put on your ear and hear people 80 feet away, or something.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: January 16, 2009, 02:48:55 PM »

OMG is anyone else thinking a "fake ID" with Zenaida Gonzalez' name pulled from KC's wallet at the house on the night of her first report of Caylee missing?!?!?!?!
Yes, Yes
OHHHHH, Wouldn't that be just Fantastic!!! 

That's exactly what I think!! Good call.
Is that you Blink?  Amazing work!!! I had to  go read it again. Way to go!!   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: January 16, 2009, 02:49:27 PM »

Again I'm speechless.

Holy cow.  Someone did a great job whoever this Blink person is.

Amazing sleuthing.  Maybe this is why they don't care about the abandoned house.  They have much much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.