May 29, 2024, 10:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 323950 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1460 on: January 16, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »

I think I have spent enough time here today.  Well, for several days.  I am kinda with leroy.  I think I need a break.  This is just too much.  It is making me sick and I don't think a little vicks on my feet will help with this kinda pain.  Wow. 
Stiff drink perri!  Possibly two stiff drinks and Vicks on the feet.  Did leroy ever respond after the farewell?  I loved leroy!   
I didnt see that.  Did Leroy leave for good??
I couldn't tell by the post ... but sounded like that.  I posted right after and asked if it was forever or just a break and didn't get a response.  Around / or a little before noonish EST I think.  I was sad.
I think Leroy was blamed for a post that someone else made, while Leroy only refered to it.  I was sad too.  Now I feel like I could have said something to stick up for her....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1461 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.

I believe you have a point there. Maybe the snake at one of the small animals that fed upon the cadaver, and died as a result of what it's prey had consumed. Ugh!!

snakes dont eat anything thats already dead. if it ate a small animal that was still alive why wouldnt the amount of poison have killed the much lighter small animal than a larger heavier snake?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »

I think I'm all alone - monkey rants to myself.

H E L L O

E
L
L
O

echos and silence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:12 PM »

Cheeky   You aren't alone, I think everyone is watching Greta.

Greta just said something about investigators going to the Anthony home TODAY
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1464 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

Jose says - So this girl can have her proper burial.

How about this child, this child NAMED Caylee.

Well at least he learned that in law school ... defense attorneys are supposed to "de-personalize" the victim.  IMO - little hard to do to a two year old that the entire world has fallen in love with!  But you go ahead and try Jose!  And we will go ahead and pray that your client gets the DP or life in prison!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

I think I have spent enough time here today.  Well, for several days.  I am kinda with leroy.  I think I need a break.  This is just too much.  It is making me sick and I don't think a little vicks on my feet will help with this kinda pain.  Wow. 
Stiff drink perri!  Possibly two stiff drinks and Vicks on the feet.  Did leroy ever respond after the farewell?  I loved leroy!   

Ok.  I probably just am over reacting.  Yeah.  I need some wine.  Last night my Leroy got me a bottle.  I haven't seen her since she left. 

Deep breath.  Think of puppies and kitties.  My kids.  Ahhhhhh.....  Feeling better now.

The thing is, the people who do this stuff like: buy Caylee memroabilia, take sicko pictures and sell them, buy them, hurt kids, take them while they are playing.  They are all around us.  We walk by them in the mall, we see them at the grocery.  They could be our neighbors.  They prey on our kids and families.  IT is just too much sometimes to think about!  This world is so bad!

It makes me want to do something so drastically good that it will in some way make things a little bit better.  I don't know.  I am probably not making sense.
You make perfect sense perri - and good for you!  It kind of makes me want to curl up into a ball in some neutral place ... no no no ... no Lazzaro's apartment! ... I was thinking more of Switzerland!      Okay - did I at least make you smile?!

Yes, you did.  Thank you.  I think I jsut need to go to bed and forget this stuff for a bit.  I will be back though.  I can't stay away.  Even if I try.  Goodnight all.  Thanks for all the light you each bring to the world.  Keep shining.  Its dark out there and every little candle helps.

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

There is someone on foxblog claiming a pic of Caylees skull is on the net.. I call BS since she seems to be the ONLY one whom has found this photo..think it is a sick attention ploy.. JMO

Could this be a misinformed reference to the crime scene photo where many people thought they could see the image of Caylee's skull among the brush and the shadows in the pic?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1468 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »

O/T I know...

But I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't responded to everyone welcoming me. I'm trying to watch the Cavs game and sleuth at the same time....and it's tough, lemme tell you!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1469 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

Wonder what that is all about?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: January 16, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 
Hi Sea...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: January 16, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

I couldn't tell by the post ... but sounded like that.  I posted right after and asked if it was forever or just a break and didn't get a response.  Around / or a little before noonish EST I think.  I was sad.
I think Leroy was blamed for a post that someone else made, while Leroy only refered to it.  I was sad too.  Now I feel like I could have said something to stick up for her....
Me too.  But I'm still kind of new and didn't want the Big Red Button from Muffy (who I think got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning) ... okay ... Big Red Button is coming ... I feel it ... Nice to know you perri!

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: January 16, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nikki-catsouras-chp-1965415-donnell-family
this is the article about the lawsuit

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This is Nikki - A beautiful Girl who's Life Ended way too Young.

I remember seeing a program about this story, may have been Dateline or 20/20.  The parents were just totally devastated over this.  To be betrayed by LE...... 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: January 16, 2009, 10:19:20 PM »

I'm sorry - I flipped my little monkey wig there for a minute.

Baez makes me mad.  Casey wouldn't waste her whole hour watching news.  No way Jose.  She only watches important things like catoons and such.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: January 16, 2009, 10:20:03 PM »

Thanks Newfie.  Nice to know you too!  Your little dog is so cute.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1475 on: January 16, 2009, 10:20:36 PM »

Klaas, can you keep us posted.? I don't have cable. TIA

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: January 16, 2009, 10:20:48 PM »

Ok.  I probably just am over reacting.  Yeah.  I need some wine.  Last night my Leroy got me a bottle.  I haven't seen her since she left. 

Deep breath.  Think of puppies and kitties.  My kids.  Ahhhhhh.....  Feeling better now.

The thing is, the people who do this stuff like: buy Caylee memroabilia, take sicko pictures and sell them, buy them, hurt kids, take them while they are playing.  They are all around us.  We walk by them in the mall, we see them at the grocery.  They could be our neighbors.  They prey on our kids and families.  IT is just too much sometimes to think about!  This world is so bad!

It makes me want to do something so drastically good that it will in some way make things a little bit better.  I don't know.  I am probably not making sense.
You make perfect sense perri - and good for you!  It kind of makes me want to curl up into a ball in some neutral place ... no no no ... no Lazzaro's apartment! ... I was thinking more of Switzerland!      Okay - did I at least make you smile?!

Yes, you did.  Thank you.  I think I jsut need to go to bed and forget this stuff for a bit.  I will be back though.  I can't stay away.  Even if I try.  Goodnight all.  Thanks for all the light you each bring to the world.  Keep shining.  Its dark out there and every little candle helps.
Night perriwinkle ... sweetest of dreams.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1477 on: January 16, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »

Hi A-1...just wanted to say hi quick since I know you're in and out quick being an a foreign country and all...I don't think Leroy will be gone too long, she just needed a break..
I hope not anyway..Boo will be heart broken if she doesn't come back..being so close for all this time 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: January 16, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

I think it became so obvious that Casey had a lifetime of manipulating her family when she said she wasn't in charge, or in control of everything by saying "No, not any more", meaning not since she was behind bars. However, she then goes on prove just how much she still is in control. She totally controls her conversations.
I also think her ego is so great that she convinced Baez that this was the video which would sway any jury in her favor. "They would absolutely sympathize with me. I cried, and they can see how my parents didn't care about me at all, but wanted to talk about the stuff THEY thought was important. I explained exactly why I was a victim and how unfair the media has been to me. Jose, there won't be a dry eye in the court room....Blah, Blah, Blah"
I didn't get at all what JVM meant when she said Baez wanted this video released because it would prove police misconduct?  (or something like that)  I didn't watch the video ... have only seen what is on NG & JVM - but I didn't see a police officer?  Am I missing something?   

I wrestled with that one, too... what could his complaint with OCSO be that is contained in this vid... Well, all I came up with was that the timeline does show two instances of OCSO trying to get Casey to talk to them or her dad directly, privately -- without JBaez present.

This jail visit came after she had previously declined visits from Lee and Cindy and her parents... And it happened when JBaez was away in New York.  So maybe he sees it as a sneaky ploy on the part of LE, to coach George and Cindy and send them in to try to set up a private meeting (George said he could make it happen "within the hour") while JBaez was far away and powerless to stop her from talking to someone.

Maybe that could be it?  Don't know, though.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »

I thought snakes were drawn to cadavers because of the small animals that often went for a dead body.  The snake would kind of lie in waiting.  This is all so gruesome.  And yet Casey apparently put her daughter there and did not think twice about it.

I believe you have a point there. Maybe the snake at one of the small animals that fed upon the cadaver, and died as a result of what it's prey had consumed. Ugh!!

snakes dont eat anything thats already dead. if it ate a small animal that was still alive why wouldnt the amount of poison have killed the much lighter small animal than a larger heavier snake?

Idea Maybe the snake swallowed the critter before it had time to die. And the snake who stuck around trying to digest this thing, then died!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.