April 28, 2024, 07:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320652 times)
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: January 17, 2009, 11:39:12 AM »

KLAAS

I'm way behind, can you fill me in on what Greta was about last night, please?

I promise I won't bother you again today! 

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.
  I don't believe they weren't there due to the murder investigation. Why else would they be there? Did she smack George with her hammer? Conway is a jacka**.

THANKS KLAAS YOU DA BEST

Morning Monkeys !  I don't have it handy, but there is a way you can go to the OCSO website and look up the call report roster, which will show why the police were at the A's house.  It will give an abbreviation for the call reference (i.e. DC = Domestic Call, etc.).  I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

If it was just the normal detectives in the case who were visiting the A's, then it wouldn't be logged in the OCSO call log.  (It's only for incoming calls requesting police assistance that they log).

Praying for Natalee's return.............
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1921 on: January 17, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?
Food Channel
I think she spends her tv hour searching for news about this case,flipping thru channels.I think when she was spending those loving 6 hour days with Jose,she was reading right here at ScaredMonkeys.....the whole time. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1922 on: January 17, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »

Morning Monkeys, morning JSM! I miss all the best stuff when I go to bed!! Good post Ilovegoodies! I hope we can track that info to a rep source. It would be nice to maybe have some inside info on what Kio's testimony would be like. Or even the Annie tapes! My God, I don't think Watergate was THIS complicated!! 
Morning Boo. Did you see that LE went to see Cindy's house yesterday and she was upset! Got any info? Joe needs a pizza fix 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: January 17, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

Hey Wyks.  Good to see you. 
I agree with what you said.That little glimpse of Casey's temper.That doesn't happen over night.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1924 on: January 17, 2009, 11:40:41 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.

Hi.....You can see it on YouTube now.   Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYjILEF5iMU&feature=channel_page      Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJYTiqrjXM&feature=channel               Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG84di5z60A&feature=channel_page      at the crime scene with Conway
THank You so much!! I was going to go car shopping, but I think I will watch this instead.

Get a Jeep!! You won't regret it and Joe will look so cool with the top down and the breeze blowing through his hair! You can even buy him a Jeep bandana and some black Risky Business sunglasses!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: January 17, 2009, 11:41:31 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.
Maybe she is getting harassing/threatening email and/or phone calls.

Maybe George smacked her...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: January 17, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.
Maybe she is getting harassing/threatening email and/or phone calls.

Maybe Cindy had her hands around the neck of either George or Lee?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: January 17, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Hi.....You can see it on YouTube now.   Here's the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYjILEF5iMU&feature=channel_page      Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJYTiqrjXM&feature=channel               Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG84di5z60A&feature=channel_page      at the crime scene with Conway
THank You so much!! I was going to go car shopping, but I think I will watch this instead.

Get a Jeep!! You won't regret it and Joe will look so cool with the top down and the breeze blowing through his hair! You can even buy him a Jeep bandana and some black Risky Business sunglasses!
I would love to have a jeep. I can't afford one though. Probably have to get a Kia or something really cheap.  I don't want to buy a new car, I hate car payments, but mine is about on it's last leg. I may look at a jeep though just cause Joe would look cute in one!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

Maybe something is coming out regarding things previous to the case, maybe concerning Lee and they are giving a heads up.  It would have nothing to do with the case in a literal sense, but in a big picture sense it would. 
Oh I hope so! That would make this monkey very happy! 

His laughter at the smell of the car wasn't nervous laughter to me.  I listened to it many times.  He actually finds it amusing.  When he threw the dogs water bowl away he showed signs of the same affliction Cindy and Casey have.
ITA. I listened to it too many times. Just made me sick the way he laughed through the whole interview.

Lee exhibits some of the same socially inappropriate reactions/behaviors that Casey exhibits.  Their behavior seems at best illogical, at worst very very cruel.

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1929 on: January 17, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys, morning JSM! I miss all the best stuff when I go to bed!! Good post Ilovegoodies! I hope we can track that info to a rep source. It would be nice to maybe have some inside info on what Kio's testimony would be like. Or even the Annie tapes! My God, I don't think Watergate was THIS complicated!! 
Morning Boo. Did you see that LE went to see Cindy's house yesterday and she was upset! Got any info? Joe needs a pizza fix 
I only saw that this morning! I wanna know what is going on too!! Sorry no info on that, but expect more tears in the future from Ms. Cindy, that I can tell you!! I feel so bad for Joe and his pizza fix. Tell the baby it just takes a bit for this information to be put together and then presented. I'm not the driving source so to speak, I'm just um, well, I can't say what I'm doing, but I am doing it as quickly as I can. I'm helping, put it that way. I'm pretty sure the first week in February will be the absolute latest that Joe will have to wait. Crossing my paws!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: January 17, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »

KLAAS

Thanks, JSM

The big question is why they were there and why they were upset.  Maybe charges are pending, or maybe she was upset about the latest release.  It appears from the release that G and C are not liking Baez a whole lot, but they are afraid to really say it to Casey.  They are afraid to say anything to their monster.  She is holding something over their heads methinks.

I agree Russ.  And it does seem that Casey is holding something over their heads, yeppers.  Still trying to figure out what that could be.  Something huge and major it would seem. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: January 17, 2009, 11:45:44 AM »

Not excusing Casey for her behavior at all, just saying that her anger seems beyond a mere anger, it seems to be an uncontrollable rage.  Anyone who has lived with this type of person usually does tiptoe around em, walking on eggshells. 

There is a reason for this rage in Casey.  Not something that developed overnight.  This would have me looking into her childhood experiences for the answers of why/what/how etc. 

Again, not to excuse Casey for the way she is today, or what she very likely did to Caylee, but to help understand the situation better.  Because understanding Casey may help those of us who have a sociopath in our lives understand that person better, and God help us. 

Taking it one step further, it hopefully will bring an understanding for everyone in society on how to avoid helping to create such a person in the future, if such a person is indeed created by experiences in life, not born that way.  Which is still in dispute by many psych docs.  IMO, a person such as Casey is a mixture of both genetics and experiences in life. 

And taking that one step further, IMO, the blame for Caylee's death (morally, not legally) can be laid in part at her grandparents feet.

I believe she is a mixture as well, Wyks. There are people out there now, trying to get legislation passed to protect people who have been victims of sociopaths. Until there is better understanding of just what these individuals are & what to do with them, the situation is pretty much hopeless though. I will pray for divine intervention.

Me too!  It may take awhile, but at least they have taken the first major step.  It took awhile for the reality of domestic violence to sink in and to come up with ways to better protect the victims of such, yet it seems to be helping, bit by bit. 

In fact, yesterday my two younger sons and I were each applying for our own apts in an apt bldg near here, and both sons had to sign some type of form saying that they would NOT be violent to any woman in the apt or on the premises.  I say that form is a good step in the right direction for society.  It could be taken a step further in having both men and women sign papers like that.  Cuz domestic violence isn't always men toward women.  Anyway, it's a step.  Just like they are trying to do with other things that would protect victims.  Gotta start somewhere.

Hi Wyks, in my apartment lease it states that if you are "arrested" for an assault against a person, you are evicted no matter if it happened on the property or off. I never have read my lease until I renewed it this year. I thought that was pretty interesting.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: January 17, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »

I only saw that this morning! I wanna know what is going on too!! Sorry no info on that, but expect more tears in the future from Ms. Cindy, that I can tell you!! I feel so bad for Joe and his pizza fix. Tell the baby it just takes a bit for this information to be put together and then presented. I'm not the driving source so to speak, I'm just um, well, I can't say what I'm doing, but I am doing it as quickly as I can. I'm helping, put it that way. I'm pretty sure the first week in February will be the absolute latest that Joe will have to wait. Crossing my paws!! 
Thanks Boo! I know you can't tell, but any hint you give me makes me and Joe happy! 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: January 17, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »

HEY, DON'T LEAVE THE CAGE WITHOUT ME THIS TIME.  I ONLY HAVE 24 MORE PAGES TO GO.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1934 on: January 17, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys......More tears for Cindy sounds good to me!!!!!Just hope she is in handcuffs when they come.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: January 17, 2009, 11:50:24 AM »

Hey Wyks.  Good to see you. 
I agree with what you said.That little glimpse of Casey's temper.That doesn't happen over night.

Hey trimm!  Good to see you too! 

Yeah, that temper, heh.  I can surely testify to walking on eggshells around such a person.  Not cuz it's the right thing to do, but to avoid having a blowup 24/7.  Kind of like, choose your battles, (choose which thing really really matters in having a blowup over, choose which hill ya want to die on).  This being quite literal in some cases, such as with Casey.   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: January 17, 2009, 11:51:29 AM »

You are killing this dumb monkey because he can't read between the lines very well.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1937 on: January 17, 2009, 11:54:04 AM »

You are killing this dumb monkey because he can't read between the lines very well.

Of course you can't read between the lines, YOU'RE A GUY!!!! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: January 17, 2009, 11:54:56 AM »

Me too!  It may take awhile, but at least they have taken the first major step.  It took awhile for the reality of domestic violence to sink in and to come up with ways to better protect the victims of such, yet it seems to be helping, bit by bit. 

In fact, yesterday my two younger sons and I were each applying for our own apts in an apt bldg near here, and both sons had to sign some type of form saying that they would NOT be violent to any woman in the apt or on the premises.  I say that form is a good step in the right direction for society.  It could be taken a step further in having both men and women sign papers like that.  Cuz domestic violence isn't always men toward women.  Anyway, it's a step.  Just like they are trying to do with other things that would protect victims.  Gotta start somewhere.

Hi Wyks, in my apartment lease it states that if you are "arrested" for an assault against a person, you are evicted no matter if it happened on the property or off. I never have read my lease until I renewed it this year. I thought that was pretty interesting.

That's a good thing being done too, joesamas mama! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1939 on: January 17, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »

Wyks... I agree with your post, I have questioned if something traumatic happened to Casey. It would be interesting to know more about her childhood, I also am not making any excuses for her actions and behavior. I have to say watching that last interview that was released I had sympathy for George and Cindy, with my younger daughter there were many occasions that I had to walk on eggshells, because you never knew what would set her temper off. Watching them talk to Casey kind of reminded me of the days I basically was doing the same, being very careful with what words and tone I used with my daughter. Thank God with medication and help my daughter is a whole different person now, but seeing Cindy in that last tape and the look on her face really got to me. I am by no means condoning the behavior of George and Cindy with everything they have done to help Casey, but the desperate look on Cindy's face reminded me of the helpless look that was on my face for years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.