April 27, 2024, 05:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 320569 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1940 on: January 17, 2009, 11:58:26 AM »

Wyks... I agree with your post, I have questioned if something traumatic happened to Casey. It would be interesting to know more about her childhood, I also am not making any excuses for her actions and behavior. I have to say watching that last interview that was released I had sympathy for George and Cindy, with my younger daughter there were many occasions that I had to walk on eggshells, because you never knew what would set her temper off. Watching them talk to Casey kind of reminded me of the days I basically was doing the same, being very careful with what words and tone I used with my daughter. Thank God with medication and help my daughter is a whole different person now, but seeing Cindy in that last tape and the look on her face really got to me. I am by no means condoning the behavior of George and Cindy with everything they have done to help Casey, but the desperate look on Cindy's face reminded me of the helpless look that was on my face for years.
I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT, I actually felt sorry for Cindy in the video. George too. KC has the upper hand and she knows it. She is putting a knife into Cindy through out the video. It reminded me of when my brother went through his craziness and what it did to my mom.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1941 on: January 17, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »

You are killing this dumb monkey because he can't read between the lines very well.

pssssst!  you aren't a dumb monkey!  you not supposed to call anyone (including yourself) names in here, i'm gonna tell klaas!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: January 17, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »

Me too!  It may take awhile, but at least they have taken the first major step.  It took awhile for the reality of domestic violence to sink in and to come up with ways to better protect the victims of such, yet it seems to be helping, bit by bit. 

In fact, yesterday my two younger sons and I were each applying for our own apts in an apt bldg near here, and both sons had to sign some type of form saying that they would NOT be violent to any woman in the apt or on the premises.  I say that form is a good step in the right direction for society.  It could be taken a step further in having both men and women sign papers like that.  Cuz domestic violence isn't always men toward women.  Anyway, it's a step.  Just like they are trying to do with other things that would protect victims.  Gotta start somewhere.

Hi Wyks, in my apartment lease it states that if you are "arrested" for an assault against a person, you are evicted no matter if it happened on the property or off. I never have read my lease until I renewed it this year. I thought that was pretty interesting.

That's a good thing being done too, joesamas mama! 

Yes it is a good thing. I guess I won't be going to Florida to kick Cin Cin in the behind. Joe and I would be evicted and left on the street.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: January 17, 2009, 12:01:47 PM »

Hey JSM - See my new avi?   I think Joe and my kitties would get along good.   My kitties like pizza, too!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: January 17, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

KLAAS

I'm way behind, can you fill me in on what Greta was about last night, please?

I promise I won't bother you again today! 

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.
What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.

Maybe something is coming out regarding things previous to the case, maybe concerning Lee and they are giving a heads up.  It would have nothing to do with the case in a literal sense, but in a big picture sense it would. 

They may have told them they got the information from the phone company as to whom D. Casey was talking to while searching they know it was one of them.  They may have gone to question them, since it was the detectives.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1945 on: January 17, 2009, 12:02:54 PM »

Was there anything said about when the remains would be released to the family ?
I know that the defense experts have to be finished with them forever as there is cremation being spoken of and if they ever want an exhumation if no creamtion they have to get permission and it is a big legal mess, but WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO HAVE THEIR SERVICE ? Did Greta ever ask that of Conway ?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: January 17, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »

Morning Monkeys, morning JSM! I miss all the best stuff when I go to bed!! Good post Ilovegoodies! I hope we can track that info to a rep source. It would be nice to maybe have some inside info on what Kio's testimony would be like. Or even the Annie tapes! My God, I don't think Watergate was THIS complicated!! 
Morning Boo. Did you see that LE went to see Cindy's house yesterday and she was upset! Got any info? Joe needs a pizza fix 
I only saw that this morning! I wanna know what is going on too!! Sorry no info on that, but expect more tears in the future from Ms. Cindy, that I can tell you!! I feel so bad for Joe and his pizza fix. Tell the baby it just takes a bit for this information to be put together and then presented. I'm not the driving source so to speak, I'm just um, well, I can't say what I'm doing, but I am doing it as quickly as I can. I'm helping, put it that way. I'm pretty sure the first week in February will be the absolute latest that Joe will have to wait. Crossing my paws!! 

Good Morning Monkeys......More tears for Cindy sounds good to me!!!!!Just hope she is in handcuffs when they come.

First of all, I don't think Conway would devuldge why they were there, and secondly, I think he would deny if it is part of the investigation.

Maybe they were there to see LEE...remember his pic somewhat was close to the one released in the NIKKI murder.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: January 17, 2009, 12:03:29 PM »

I just want to say hi to my monkey friends! I'm actually behind and have skipped several sections of pages (like the 70's & some of the 90's). I hope I haven't skipped anything new or important. Just been on here sporadically the last 24hrs, and I get impatient trying to catch up!!
Hi, BOO! I hope you're ok, I didn't really didn't see you yesterday. Hope you're feeling better!!

Here is one of the Monkey Nanner Banners that Brandi sparkled up! She actually did four, they all look great. Just thought I'd post this one now! Any monkey can use it if they want! Anyways, this ones my favorite, but I love them all! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1948 on: January 17, 2009, 12:04:47 PM »

Wyks... I agree with your post, I have questioned if something traumatic happened to Casey. It would be interesting to know more about her childhood, I also am not making any excuses for her actions and behavior. I have to say watching that last interview that was released I had sympathy for George and Cindy, with my younger daughter there were many occasions that I had to walk on eggshells, because you never knew what would set her temper off. Watching them talk to Casey kind of reminded me of the days I basically was doing the same, being very careful with what words and tone I used with my daughter. Thank God with medication and help my daughter is a whole different person now, but seeing Cindy in that last tape and the look on her face really got to me. I am by no means condoning the behavior of George and Cindy with everything they have done to help Casey, but the desperate look on Cindy's face reminded me of the helpless look that was on my face for years.

Awwww no rose cg...    I'm sorry for what you had to go thru with your daughter, and am very glad to know that things are better!  And I totally agree what you've said.  There are times when I can so relate with how G&C must be feeling, have empathy for them, understanding how desperate they may be feeling, how very helpless.  Then they go and do/say something that just pissssssssssssses me off, making me better understand how Casey must be feeling.  Jeeez it's like getting whiplash with this family!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: January 17, 2009, 12:05:36 PM »

Hey JSM - See my new avi?   I think Joe and my kitties would get along good.   My kitties like pizza, too!
I like your new avi!!! Pizza and Beer my two most favorite food groups! I think they would get along too, as long as Joe had a muzzle on. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: January 17, 2009, 12:06:46 PM »

KLAAS

I'm way behind, can you fill me in on what Greta was about last night, please?

I promise I won't bother you again today! 

Thanks, JSM

she went to Orlando to the crime scene.  Met with Conway.  Mentioned that yesterday police had arrived at the Anthony's house and that Cindy Anthony seemed very upset.  Conway said police were there but it didn't pertain to the murder investigation.  As far as I know we don't know why they were there.  The usual talk about forensics, etc.  Not alot new.
What would make Cindy so upset if it wasn't about this case? I don't think anything could be more upsetting than this case myself.

Maybe something is coming out regarding things previous to the case, maybe concerning Lee and they are giving a heads up.  It would have nothing to do with the case in a literal sense, but in a big picture sense it would. 

They may have told them they got the information from the phone company as to whom D. Casey was talking to while searching they know it was one of them.  They may have gone to question them, since it was the detectives.
  Maybe that is it. Good thought.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: January 17, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

now the first part the Zenida on Hopespring is one of Kio Marie's relatives. There is a whole thread on WS that I found after I did all that dang research. The parallels are really astonishing or at least I thought so but in the end it seems like Kio didn't see KC in the yr so go figure

Well, imagine that alleged perp killed Caylee to get back at her mother.  But before that she was rejected by Kio (?), so since alleged perp had such useful knowledge and they weren't close anymore, she chose to use those residences as convenient alibis as to location and get back at Kio at the same time.  Considering how vindictive she is (if indeed she killed her daughter to spite her mother, I don't think its outside of the realm of possibility.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: January 17, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

Do you guys have the video of the As tlking in jail
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: January 17, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

Good morning to you early morning monkeys

Good morning Muffy, you too, Trimm.

Hey Pooky.
Did you see Greta last night? I can't watch it and wondered if there was anything interesting.
Trimm:  I did watch it and one thing I found interesting is that Greta kept talking with Dr. Baden and Mark Furman about the fact that all of Caylee's bones were contained in the bag.  That was not my understanding.  I understood that the crime scene investigators and FBI crawled on their hands and knees for 8 days trying to find a complete skeleton.  She made the point that they would have been scattered and because they were not the body must have been moved.  Have I missed something or is she wrong?

She was wrong and I wrote her about it. All of a sudden Fox has become an apologist for the Anthonys. I asked her if Geraldo and Fox were footing the bill for all the expensive experts in this case. She had Mark on, but would not let him talk. I would much rather heard what he thought than all the apologists who have vested interests in this case. Baden should have to qualify his wife's position in the case before being allowed to speak. Baez was asked NOTHING but allowed to spout his BS.  I am not going to watch them anymore about this case if they don't get their info straight and I told Greta that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1954 on: January 17, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

I love it, my cat Koshka who lived to be 18 loved popcorn.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: January 17, 2009, 12:09:58 PM »

I like your new avi!!! Pizza and Beer my two most favorite food groups! I think they would get along too, as long as Joe had a muzzle on. 

My cats still have all their claws - so they would learn to get along with time, I'm sure!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1956 on: January 17, 2009, 12:10:02 PM »

I just want to say hi to my monkey friends! I'm actually behind and have skipped several sections of pages (like the 70's & some of the 90's). I hope I haven't skipped anything new or important. Just been on here sporadically the last 24hrs, and I get impatient trying to catch up!!
Hi, BOO! I hope you're ok, I didn't really didn't see you yesterday. Hope you're feeling better!!

Hey Quiet, I skipped the 80's in real life and I didn't miss much either! I have today and tomorrow off so I'm going to be resting on and off today!! Thanks for asking! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: January 17, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Do you guys have the video of the As tlking in jail

I used this.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: January 17, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »

My cats still have all their claws - so they would learn to get along with time, I'm sure!
  Then I bet they could take him on with no problem.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: January 17, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »

Morning Monkeys, morning JSM! I miss all the best stuff when I go to bed!! Good post Ilovegoodies! I hope we can track that info to a rep source. It would be nice to maybe have some inside info on what Kio's testimony would be like. Or even the Annie tapes! My God, I don't think Watergate was THIS complicated!! 
Morning Boo. Did you see that LE went to see Cindy's house yesterday and she was upset! Got any info? Joe needs a pizza fix 
I only saw that this morning! I wanna know what is going on too!! Sorry no info on that, but expect more tears in the future from Ms. Cindy, that I can tell you!! I feel so bad for Joe and his pizza fix. Tell the baby it just takes a bit for this information to be put together and then presented. I'm not the driving source so to speak, I'm just um, well, I can't say what I'm doing, but I am doing it as quickly as I can. I'm helping, put it that way. I'm pretty sure the first week in February will be the absolute latest that Joe will have to wait. Crossing my paws!! 

Good Morning Monkeys......More tears for Cindy sounds good to me!!!!!Just hope she is in handcuffs when they come.

First of all, I don't think Conway would devuldge why they were there, and secondly, I think he would deny if it is part of the investigation.

Maybe they were there to see LEE...remember his pic somewhat was close to the one released in the NIKKI murder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.