April 28, 2024, 05:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306214 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »

I keep forgetting to mention this.......Cindy said she removed a "butter" knife from KC's car and washed it, along with a pair of KC's slacks, and who knows how many other items that were IMO, evidence.

Does anyone else think that maybe KC used the butter knife to cut the duct tape?
That's just a theory I have been rolling around in my head....lol

They went to the A's within an hour to secure it because of something they could connect to the crime scene. It could have been anything really, but they might have been going to get whatever they thought KC used to cut the duct tape.

Anyway, just thought I would throw it out here for anyone's thoughts.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2009, 01:18:53 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.

omigosh, i missed reading that!     going back to look for that. 

i remember someone posting that, however i dont believe they gave any reference as to where they saw that.

I was the one that said that yesterday.  It was on the Gretawire way back and many sites were talking about it.  At least I first saw something there back when Greta covered the story more regularly.  I don't know if it was ever confirmed or if in official releases, but it was about the same time the Chloroform issue leaked out I do believe.  That is when people were trying to figure out who Cindy's councilor was, etc. 

Ok, thanks for explaining that, Russ.  I haven't read Gretawire since the early Drew Peterson days when Greta had that 'outraged' thread.  lol  I do remember the hustle and bustle in trying to figure out who was Cindy's counselor. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:04 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

Hi Peri!  I don't know about the bad thing....but I agree....I don't look.  At my age I have seen nd done a lot....but I know the things I don't want to see or hear.....so I stay away from the temptation and curiosity...most of the time . I think eventually there will be pictures released and hopefully enough time will have passed that the shock of it will have lessened. Besides IMO seeing bones is not as traumatic as seeing the body in other stages of decomp.  IMO it will not bother casey one bit.....she will merely stay in her state of 'Zanny did it.' I do not believe she will ever take responsibility for her actions.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:20 PM »

Thanks so much, Guideposts. That is exactly what I was looking for!
That puts the dates of the requests for immunity almost immediately after the video was announced! Hmmm...
Yes it does. Gee I wonder why they want immunity.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

Does everyone remember Sean Krause ...www.thedailybs.com 

He was the writer that covered as well as uncovered bits of truth / lies in this investigation of Casey.

He entered the hospital early December for cancer treatments.  Shortly after, he had posted on his site, that he was in DIRE NEED OF A NEW LAPTOP.  I have been following the replies, and there appeared to be only 6 the last time I looked.  There were some posts offering their sadness to his loss of computer and at the same time saying they were unable to contribute at this time for replacement.

To my knowledge, I don't think he ever received any donations, as per his request for a new one.

Just went back out of curiousity as well, as REMEMBER he and Cindy had exchanged very exclusive info via their emails...and he in turn contacted YURI..and there was an interview given between Sean and YURI.  That interview was to be released .....but we have not seen anything as of yet.

Here is the link to Sean's site, as we can only link and not reproduce the printed material.

Please go over to the site:  www.thedailybs.com and read Sean's newest post regarding the Sean / YURI interview.

This POSSIBLY may have something to do with the LE visit yesterday.  Just my guess. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2009, 01:21:40 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

Wow.  When you list all the clues, it seems really strange.   I wonder if LE has tried to connect the two?

I am sure they have looked into the possibility. According to early released reports, there was DNA at the crime scene, and they should have been able to connect those to someone connected to the Anthonys if that is true. Since there was no rape, I have always been curious as to where they got the DNA unless it was hairs or something.

Maybe they didn't get a match to the DNA in their database. Casey's DNA was probably not on file but it probably is now. I think that convicted felons are required to submit their DNA but even then things happen so still they may not have gotten a match.
BTW I love your avatar. I have a  German Shepherd they are amazing dogs.

Speaking of German Shepards, wonder what psychic called in that claim about the German Sheppard peeing?  I am too busy at the moment to look and see if connected to Ginnette Lucas.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »

Hey monkeys..... member me? YOu don't have to answer that.... just that my keyboard died on me in november and then busy busy, then... I've had severe bronchitis for 18 frickin days.... ALL YEAR.... poor me but well enuff to ask, where do I find the info on Nicole? first i've heard of her. And boy, that video sure shows a mean Casey! Love to  all monkeys!

I remember you eMBee...sorry to read about your keyboard and you health. Yep that video was a doozy....and best of all BOZO went to court to have it released....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: January 17, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.
This happened right by my house, and someone emailed the pictures to my husband.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

Hey monkeys..... member me? YOu don't have to answer that.... just that my keyboard died on me in november and then busy busy, then... I've had severe bronchitis for 18 frickin days.... ALL YEAR.... poor me but well enuff to ask, where do I find the info on Nicole? first i've heard of her. And boy, that video sure shows a mean Casey! Love to  all monkeys!

Good to see you again eMBee!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2009, 01:22:54 PM »

Are we sure NG had Cholorform involved?  I couldn't find that in the news reports on her website.  Was that a rumor or a fact? 

Copying and pasting my post above.

I was the one that said that yesterday.  It was on the Gretawire way back and many sites were talking about it.  At least I first saw something there back when Greta covered the story more regularly.  I don't know if it was ever confirmed or if in official releases, but it was about the same time the Chloroform issue leaked out I do believe.  That is when people were trying to figure out who Cindy's councilor was, etc.

Thanks I think i missed the above post when I was having my own private pity party. 

By the way, my hubby's name is Russ!  I think of him each time I see your name!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »

Ok I know I am messing up the quote.  Issue with this site on an iPhone is there is no scroll bar in the quote box so I can't get to the end of the quote.  Any monkey know of a fix for this?
Just wanted to say morning/afternoon to everyone!  Also I am behind too and a little lost on what accident you are talking about.  I'm so sorry it was upsetting to you.  Some things shouldn't be seen especially by the soft hearted and empathetic.  We take it too personally and "to heart" to much!  Sadly I don't think anything could upset casey.  If she could hurt a precious baby like Caylee I don't believe she has feelings.  She is an evil object not a human being.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

Of course I remember you!! Welcome back!! I'm sick too, have been since right after Christmas!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »

Wasn't immunity talked about right after Caylee was found?

12/30/08 Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, has hired attorney Thomas Luka. 
Luka said, so far, the state has not subpoenaed his client to testify. However, if that happens, Luka said he'll make sure Lee gets full immunity from any possible charges he might face.

12/31/08 Lawyer: Caylee Anthony's grandparents need immunity. 

Thanks Guidepost!!! I was wrong. So many dates to try and remember...just thought I remembered it to be soon after Caylee was found

YW!  I have to keep this info in chronological order for it to make sense to me 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »

Does everyone remember Sean Krause ...www.thedailybs.com 

He was the writer that covered as well as uncovered bits of truth / lies in this investigation of Casey.

He entered the hospital early December for cancer treatments.  Shortly after, he had posted on his site, that he was in DIRE NEED OF A NEW LAPTOP.  I have been following the replies, and there appeared to be only 6 the last time I looked.  There were some posts offering their sadness to his loss of computer and at the same time saying they were unable to contribute at this time for replacement.

To my knowledge, I don't think he ever received any donations, as per his request for a new one.

Just went back out of curiousity as well, as REMEMBER he and Cindy had exchanged very exclusive info via their emails...and he in turn contacted YURI..and there was an interview given between Sean and YURI.  That interview was to be released .....but we have not seen anything as of yet.

Here is the link to Sean's site, as we can only link and not reproduce the printed material.

Please go over to the site:  www.thedailybs.com and read Sean's newest post regarding the Sean / YURI interview.

This POSSIBLY may have something to do with the LE visit yesterday.  Just my guess. 
Could be, thanks.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

I am NOT going to look...but who are y'all talking about??

Rest in Peace Caylee

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

oh i didnt google the images, i did her name as well. i cant begin to imagine how they felt...i mean i couldnt get it out of my head all night. id think for abit  that it was and then id get a sickening wave of memory.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »

Thanks so much, Guideposts. That is exactly what I was looking for!
That puts the dates of the requests for immunity almost immediately after the video was announced! Hmmm...

YW, Tampa...and welcome to the cage   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »

Are we sure NG had Cholorform involved?  I couldn't find that in the news reports on her website.  Was that a rumor or a fact? 

Copying and pasting my post above.

Thanks I think i missed the above post when I was having my own private pity party. 

By the way, my hubby's name is Russ!  I think of him each time I see your name!

I bet he is a spectacular guy!  He is likely amazing, brilliant, and can beat up the kids friend's fathers any ole day if he wanted to!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

No rose....  I am sorry you had to see them.  That is terrible.  I felt sick, like I had just been in that accident myself.  Maybe a bit in shock.

Sunny, one thing about me is that I am very sensitive to things I see.  I need to remember that and know that bad things are out there.  I don't have to go searching for them myself.  One reason I don't do scary movies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.