April 28, 2024, 10:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306243 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1000 on: January 18, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

KLAAS IF YOU PLEASE A NANNER FOR YOU.  TIA

what are these all about?
Just means Klaas has mail

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: January 18, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere

I have looked for it for over 2 weeks to no avail. Maybe LE had them pull it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1002 on: January 18, 2009, 04:24:06 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere
I remember that video too ... the young boy (early teens) whose back yard backed up to the area where the remains were found?  I remember the reporter saying it was the closest/best area to shoot from while everything was taped off by LE and they had the "exclusive" shot as they were the only reporters in that yard.  The only two stations I ever reference in Orlando are the FOX station and WFTV.  Must have been one of them.
I found the video on a NBC Fort Myers New Site. And I went back to my Monkey posts and found the link the the video and my post here. The video is no longer and I searched the News site with the Boys Name and Caylee's Name and came up with Nothing.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1003 on: January 18, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »

KLAAS IF YOU PLEASE A NANNER FOR YOU.  TIA

what are these all about?
My nanner to her is in regards to photos I wish to post in the Adji thread.  I am unsure what others are about. 
....guilty consciencethere JuJu?  *just kidding*

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: January 18, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!

LOL (about the talking about you.)

You know we monkeys love each other and would never do that!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

T/Y. I already do most of the stuff that you've suggested plus about once/mo. I run the Windows Safety Center stuff - the only time I use IE anymore. I downloaded the AdBlock stuff for Firefox. Will see if that helps. T/Y again.

Brandi,

That was quick. The AdBlock didn't work. I just got the boot again, but this time I could get right back on. It ALWAYS happens between 3:00 - 5:00. Don't know what the heck that means. The AdBlock did get rid of that weirdo ad that made the noise at the bottom of the page though.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: January 18, 2009, 04:30:38 PM »

JodyO- I totally agree with you that Casey is the one who killed Caylee.  I know quite a number of people who've had far worse parents and those young adults haven't killed anyone.  However, here's an analogy if you will... I am crossing the street with my young niece (or my best friend's children) and I see a speeding, careening wildly out-of-control car coming.  Do I stand in the street or do I grab them and run to safety?  Casey was the careening wildly out-of-control car in Caylee's life.  Yes, I'm angry Cindy or George didn't instinctively protect her.  Instead, they figuratively stood in the middle of the street and discussed how fast the car was going and "hoping" it would miss them.  IMO
Years ago my best friend's sister was in an abusive marriage.  Late one night during a domestic dispute (one of countless), her husband shot a hole through the floor of their apt.  She called her sister (my friend).  By the time we got there (10-15 min), he was in custody and I was asked to take their 5 month old and 3-yr-old back to our apt to babysit until things were settled.  I lined a dresser drawer with towels to put the baby in (my roomie & I were single) and read to/rocked the three year old to sleep. These children didn't know me from Adam.  Somewhere around midnight-2 a.m., my roomie called, hysterical, to let me know the husband had escaped from the patrol car and to lock every door & window. He had helped her move in, knew exactly where we lived/how to get in, and knew I had his children and was alone.  Did I sit there stupidly?  No way!  I immediately called my parents (my family has tons of hunters), who came, and we waited it out until daybreak-fully prepared to do whatever necessary to protect that baby & 3-yr old.  He was finally recaptured, but it was one of the longest night's of my life.  It was my responsibility to protect those children, since their own parents and grandparents wouldn't.  I have little sympathy for people who for whatever reason will not intervene to protect a child when they know something's wrong.

I agree totally. That was a great analogy too.

They did nothing, and she had been out of control for years. In my opinion it was easier to go along than to confront her. I do believe she has a very violent temper as does George. Cindy was caught in the middle of two violent people. (even Lee was a very raging type person (instance of the dog)

She was trapped and instead of throwing all the bums out, she just put out one fire right after another until the d*mn house burned down.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1006 on: January 18, 2009, 04:31:19 PM »

JodyO- I totally agree with you that Casey is the one who killed Caylee.  I know quite a number of people who've had far worse parents and those young adults haven't killed anyone.  However, here's an analogy if you will... I am crossing the street with my young niece (or my best friend's children) and I see a speeding, careening wildly out-of-control car coming.  Do I stand in the street or do I grab them and run to safety?  Casey was the careening wildly out-of-control car in Caylee's life.  Yes, I'm angry Cindy or George didn't instinctively protect her.  Instead, they figuratively stood in the middle of the street and discussed how fast the car was going and "hoping" it would miss them.  IMO
Years ago my best friend's sister was in an abusive marriage.  Late one night during a domestic dispute (one of countless), her husband shot a hole through the floor of their apt.  She called her sister (my friend).  By the time we got there (10-15 min), he was in custody and I was asked to take their 5 month old and 3-yr-old back to our apt to babysit until things were settled.  I lined a dresser drawer with towels to put the baby in (my roomie & I were single) and read to/rocked the three year old to sleep. These children didn't know me from Adam.  Somewhere around midnight-2 a.m., my roomie called, hysterical, to let me know the husband had escaped from the patrol car and to lock every door & window. He had helped her move in, knew exactly where we lived/how to get in, and knew I had his children and was alone.  Did I sit there stupidly?  No way!  I immediately called my parents (my family has tons of hunters), who came, and we waited it out until daybreak-fully prepared to do whatever necessary to protect that baby & 3-yr old.  He was finally recaptured, but it was one of the longest night's of my life.  It was my responsibility to protect those children, since their own parents and grandparents wouldn't.  I have little sympathy for people who for whatever reason will not intervene to protect a child when they know something's wrong.
I can just imagine how frightening that was, I could not agree more about having little sympathy for people who do not protect children.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: January 18, 2009, 04:32:14 PM »

I'm almost afraid to post to welcome you Cocoamom. Almost every time I post anything, my computer is freezing up. Can't post, turn page, etc. and sometimes I can't get back on. Boo says you guys are locking me out of the cage so you can talk about me, and I'm beginning to believe her!

If you are having ad problems from the site, I posted a little help in musings, JodyO. Hope that hleps you.

T/Y. I already do most of the stuff that you've suggested plus about once/mo. I run the Windows Safety Center stuff - the only time I use IE anymore. I downloaded the AdBlock stuff for Firefox. Will see if that helps. T/Y again.

Brandi,

That was quick. The AdBlock didn't work. I just got the boot again, but this time I could get right back on. It ALWAYS happens between 3:00 - 5:00. Don't know what the heck that means. The AdBlock did get rid of that weirdo ad that made the noise at the bottom of the page though.

You may have to restart you computer for the adblock to start to work.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: January 18, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »

Brandi,

I think it just part of life on the SM forums that once in a while you will get booted from the server. Happens to everyone at some point in time, if they are here long enough. There is nothing you can do about that. Glad you found that adblock keeps the ads off.

Sorry for the O/T .. I tried to take this to musings. And from now on, will. Wink

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: January 18, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: January 18, 2009, 04:37:59 PM »

Boo has a tea addiction - probably causing paranoia and conspiracy theories.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: January 18, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »

Like probably some of you, my family and my spouse's had issues too. Unlike the Anthony's though, my spouse and I discuss the baggage, read counseling books, and have gone to counseling (me, individually & as a couple).  We're very familiar with abandonment issues and family members failing to protect their own children.  By our choices, the cycle stopped here.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: January 18, 2009, 04:45:17 PM »

Well, I need to run.  Great talking with you all and hearing so many great points of view and theories.  Look forward to catching up later today, to see what you all have discovered.  I too am amazed that more everyday citizens aren't outraged about this and know so little.  I pray that we're not so calloused as a society that we don't care.  Later, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: January 18, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »

Boo has a tea addiction - probably causing paranoia and conspiracy theories.   

Hi trimm.  I don't have much to add lately - but couldn't resist an O/T on that!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1014 on: January 18, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

The Empty Plot of land behind the House Addresses: 4701 and 4709 Hopespring which also faces Suburban
http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129000021&query_data=1111111P
Is owned by Thomas Hendricks
The actual land has no physical Address
Address is listed: Blvd

If you hover over one area where it says Property Use: it says Vacant Homeowners Association
owner name and address
Thomas Hendricks
Po Box 4602
Winter Park, Florida 32793

parcel ID 13-23-30-1290-00-021

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: January 18, 2009, 04:48:38 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Two EXCELLENT posts in a row! ITA. There should be outrage instead there is resignation. No pleas for a safe return and Cindy had PLENTY of opportunity, instead just a solid stance in defense of their baby killer daughter. I think CA wanted the public to believe in KCs innocense so it did not reflect badly on HER as a parent. Truth is all kids are not perfect and I WOULD have had more respect for that family if they had simply said " Please help us find Caylee" and " no comment" to everything else. But no she can't shut her piehole about her Mother of the Year daughter.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: January 18, 2009, 04:48:40 PM »

Was Tony just a friend of Casey's or was LEE also known to Tony???  One just doesn't go to a sister's friends home to retrieve personal effects and computer and spend 2 hrs. there, without KNOWING THE PERSON FIRST.

Was LEE posssibly involved with some of Casey's extra activities and therefore KNEW Tony???

How did Lee already know where Tony lived and how to get to his apt. From everything I've read, Lee didn't know Tony prior to the 911 calls.....IIRC Lee even said to Tony (so he says) when he went to retrieve/destroy evidence, had I known about you seeing KC, I would have warned you about her stealing, lying etc.
The conversation btw Lee and Casey in the bedroom talking on July 15, Casey had to have told Lee quite a bit of info, I just assumed she told Lee where Tony lived and basically what to destroy.

Yes, it's possible that Casey told Lee a ton of stuff while talking in the bedroom...remember, Cindy was in the front yard pacing back and forth for a while and Lee and Casey were in the bedroom alone.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: January 18, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »

I agree totally. That was a great analogy too.

They did nothing, and she had been out of control for years. In my opinion it was easier to go along than to confront her. I do believe she has a very violent temper as does George. Cindy was caught in the middle of two violent people. (even Lee was a very raging type person (instance of the dog)

She was trapped and instead of throwing all the bums out, she just put out one fire right after another until the d*mn house burned down.

I missed ISpy's post in getting locked out. Yes, I agree with both of you in that the A's did NOTHING except "humor" Casey, or whatever you would choose to call it if it even has a name. They did whatever, for a long, long time assuaged Casey and made their life easier when she acted up and avoided confrontation, parenting, anything hard, which was their JOB. Unfortunately, that didn't help poor Caylee and to use your analogy - they jumped out of the way at the last moment and left Caylee to be run over, but the CAR (Casey) killed her, not them.

I can't work up any sympathy for any of them and it breaks my heart every time I see those videos of that beautiful little girl who was at the mercy of those adults. At least, I think George and Cindy have a conscience and they'll pay for their lack of care of Caylee every day for the rest of their lives. Casey will never feel anything except sorry for herself.
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: January 18, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

Hi everyone!  I'm new here too and came over from WS.  I remember seeing you and FLKatz there too!  I had a different screen name over there though.  I already think I'm going to like the Monkeys here a lot more!  Everyone's seems so nice......and you all are awesome sleuthers.  I've been reading here for weeks---
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1019 on: January 18, 2009, 04:52:02 PM »

WELCOME ZOEANDME  That is my dog's name Zoe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.