April 27, 2024, 08:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306091 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: January 18, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »

i'm glad i'm not the only one who couldn't see anything in that photo

Regrets, I've had a few......
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: January 18, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »

I think Lee is involved somehow as well. I also just find it strange that Caylee was found so close to the road. Maybe it just looked closer than it really was in the pictures.

I didn't have anything to measure the distance from the road to where Caylee's remains were found, but I would say no more than 15-20 feet. Probably closer to 15 feet.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1062 on: January 18, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »

Puzzler... There is no reason why the Anthonys have not had a memorial service for Caylee, Caylee's remains are in Baez's hands and I don't think even when they are done with their tests, I can't imagine that the defense is still doing tests though, that Casey is going to allow her parents to have the remains.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1063 on: January 18, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.
The whole family let Caylee down.

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!

I'm NOT taking up for the A's and maybe I'm missing something here, but...
The A's don't have authority over Caylee...her mother, Casey, does....
Casey hates the A's and won't do anything reasonably human for them, therefore...
Casey signed over authority to Baez....
Baez, as we all know, is tone deaf....
Baez says his concern is over the test results that LE hasn't given the defense yet, so he's holding onto the remains for now...
There's only so much you can determine from bones: a few samples and pictures and you have it all...
So, I do wonder if Casey has "chosen" not to allow Baez to release the remains to the A's
It all goes back to one thing: Casey
And Casey's statement:  all anyone cares about is Caylee
Casey's immense anger will not let the A's have any control over Caylee
I'm afraid....it just may be a while longer before there is a burial for Caylee.

But....why couldn't the A's go ahead with a "memorial"....?? 
What do the monkeys think?

I have said this before but here I go repeating myself!!! There is NO reason that a memorial service can not be held with or without the body. I know of many times there are services held without a body. It is just pure selfishness on the part of this screwed up family that one has not been done.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: January 18, 2009, 05:40:01 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere
I remember that video too ... the young boy (early teens) whose back yard backed up to the area where the remains were found?  I remember the reporter saying it was the closest/best area to shoot from while everything was taped off by LE and they had the "exclusive" shot as they were the only reporters in that yard.  The only two stations I ever reference in Orlando are the FOX station and WFTV.  Must have been one of them.

Have you checked out the U Tube video's??

The boy in his early teens lived accross the street behind a chain link fense from where Caylee's body was found. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: January 18, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »

TOURBOTHINK-You're exactly right!  Nothing ever got decisively dealt with in that family.  It was all about someone blowing up and everyone handling them with kid gloves and walking on eggshells.  It was one thing after another and I agree with some earlier posters (who've experienced a sociopath family member) that Cindy & George probably got weary.  I do feel for them as human beings.  No one won in this family.  Because of their family dynamics and what appears to be pride, everyone lost...Caylee most of all.  The world lost too...all of those who Caylee touched and would have touched in her lifetime...we've been cheated too.  I'm not seeing that outrage from the A's, any of them.

Good post.You're right.Everyone lost.Pride and selfishness cost this child her life.
The whole family let Caylee down.

The insults continue after Caylee's death. She was locked in a trunk, stored in a garbage bag to rot, and now consigned to a cardboard box. She has not been honored even in death and in my opinion, that goes a much deeper than just pride and selfishness. That is pure evil by them all!!

I'm NOT taking up for the A's and maybe I'm missing something here, but...
The A's don't have authority over Caylee...her mother, Casey, does....
Casey hates the A's and won't do anything reasonably human for them, therefore...
Casey signed over authority to Baez....
Baez, as we all know, is tone deaf....
Baez says his concern is over the test results that LE hasn't given the defense yet, so he's holding onto the remains for now...
There's only so much you can determine from bones: a few samples and pictures and you have it all...
So, I do wonder if Casey has "chosen" not to allow Baez to release the remains to the A's
It all goes back to one thing: Casey
And Casey's statement:  all anyone cares about is Caylee
Casey's immense anger will not let the A's have any control over Caylee
I'm afraid....it just may be a while longer before there is a burial for Caylee.

But....why couldn't the A's go ahead with a "memorial"....?? 
What do the monkeys think?

I have said this before but here I go repeating myself!!! There is NO reason that a memorial service can not be held with or without the body. I know of many times there are services held without a body. It is just pure selfishness on the part of this screwed up family that one has not been done.

I was just about to post this very thing!

ITA.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: January 18, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »

Puzzler... There is no reason why the Anthonys have not had a memorial service for Caylee, Caylee's remains are in Baez's hands and I don't think even when they are done with their tests, I can't imagine that the defense is still doing tests though, that Casey is going to allow her parents to have the remains.

There is NO reason for not having a memorial!!  But instead of doing the right thing, the appalling Ant's are busy letting the media know who they aren't going to invite when they finally get around to having one. It's more important to continue causing turmoil and dissention than it is to show respect for Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1067 on: January 18, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »

For those who are interested, I have posted photos of areas of interest in the Adji forum that I took this afternoon.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the Caylee case, and a HUGE football game to watch...maybe I will catch up some time this week. 

Justice for Caylee!  Prayers for Adji!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: January 18, 2009, 05:51:57 PM »

There is NO reason for not having a memorial!!  But instead of doing the right thing, the appalling Ant's are busy letting the media know who they aren't going to invite when they finally get around to having one. It's more important to continue causing turmoil and dissention than it is to show respect for Caylee.

Hey - you know, it takes time to make an exclusive deal and negotiate how much to charge for the rights to the Memorial Service.    You know.....   its about the Money!      Just my opinion.          Makes me sick.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: January 18, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »

For those who are interested, I have posted photos of areas of interest in the Adji forum that I took this afternoon.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the Caylee case, and a HUGE football game to watch...maybe I will catch up some time this week. 

Justice for Caylee!  Prayers for Adji!

Thanks Dolce.  Take care.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: January 18, 2009, 05:53:24 PM »

Hey - you know, it takes time to make an exclusive deal and negotiate how much to charge for the rights to the Memorial Service.    You know.....   its about the Money!      Just my opinion.          Makes me sick.

And you are so right. It's all about the blood money!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1071 on: January 18, 2009, 05:54:13 PM »

Sam wrote:

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308leeanthony/indexGallery.htm

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks Sam!
There is so much interesting info in these old transcripts,even if you have already read them all.I found where LE did go to Tony's before Lee went at midnight.They picked up Casey's phone to get her contact numbers from it.

I remember that.   Too bad they didn't get all of her stuff at that time.     Do you think Tony hid her stuff - or that LE only wanted the phone?   I've wondered about that.
Sassy,I'm not sure what time LE first showed up at the Anthony's but LE went to Tony's around 11 pm on 7/15.That was very early in the investigation so they may have only been looking for info on a kidnapped Caylee not a"Mama murdered her sweet little baby".But I do have faith in the FBI and LE and I feel confident they got all the info from all of their computers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: January 18, 2009, 05:55:48 PM »

Sam wrote:

I know there are to many quotes there but since so many of them involve Lee here is where all the answers are. Very interesting reading all of it but if you just start at page 16 it will give you the answers you are looking for.

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Page 20 starts the talk about the wallet but you really should at least start at page 16.

On page 22 he starts talking about LE already had picked up Caseys cell phone . It sounds like at tonys.

Thanks Sam!
There is so much interesting info in these old transcripts,even if you have already read them all.I found where LE did go to Tony's before Lee went at midnight.They picked up Casey's phone to get her contact numbers from it.

I remember that.   Too bad they didn't get all of her stuff at that time.     Do you think Tony hid her stuff - or that LE only wanted the phone?   I've wondered about that.

I don't think anything was hidden by Tony. BUt I doubt he volunteered anything when LE came over to get her phone.

I am still wondering why Lee made a big point in LE interviews about packing Casey's things she left at Tony's, and how "neat" they were. Remember that?

Yeah.  That was strange.  I think he said that to imply that Tony messed with her clothes, and therefore, "probably messed with the computer" - so that he wouldn't get blamed for crashing it later!    I always wondered if during the two hours Lee was gone, maybe he went through the bags, and folded the clothes neatly himself! 

I bet Tony DID pack up her stuff. I mean if someone is living with you their toiletries are not always staying in their bags. Heck when I go to a hotel overnight I always unpack. Tony probably packed her crap while thinking " Man do I have the worst judgement ever ". I am sure he had a good idea someone would be by to pick them up and why wait for them to gather things when he knew where they were? That said, why did it take Lee 2 hours to pick up items that had already been packed? Did he go home first and remove some items? Poor Tony is probably too afraid to talk to any girls anymore.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: January 18, 2009, 05:57:58 PM »

Sam wrote:

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Thanks Sam!

Sassy,I'm not sure what time LE first showed up at the Anthony's but LE went to Tony's around 11 pm on 7/15.That was very early in the investigation so they may have only been looking for info on a kidnapped Caylee not a"Mama murdered her sweet little baby".But I do have faith in the FBI and LE and I feel confident they got all the info from all of their computers.

You're right Karma!   I guess they weren't thinking that it was going to end up being a murder investigation, but - then again - you would think that after smelling KC's car, they would have had a little clue!?!     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: January 18, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

Sam wrote:

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Thanks Sam!

I don't think anything was hidden by Tony. BUt I doubt he volunteered anything when LE came over to get her phone.

I am still wondering why Lee made a big point in LE interviews about packing Casey's things she left at Tony's, and how "neat" they were. Remember that?

Yeah.  That was strange.  I think he said that to imply that Tony messed with her clothes, and therefore, "probably messed with the computer" - so that he wouldn't get blamed for crashing it later!    I always wondered if during the two hours Lee was gone, maybe he went through the bags, and folded the clothes neatly himself! 

I bet Tony DID pack up her stuff. I mean if someone is living with you their toiletries are not always staying in their bags. Heck when I go to a hotel overnight I always unpack. Tony probably packed her crap while thinking " Man do I have the worst judgement ever ". I am sure he had a good idea someone would be by to pick them up and why wait for them to gather things when he knew where they were? That said, why did it take Lee 2 hours to pick up items that had already been packed? Did he go home first and remove some items? Poor Tony is probably too afraid to talk to any girls anymore.

I hadn't thought about that - lee going back to his house first, to go through KC's belongings and crashing the computer.   That's probably where he was for the two hours.   hmmm.   So, I wonder if his roommate saw him that night - going thru the bags and computer.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1075 on: January 18, 2009, 06:00:35 PM »

Sam wrote:

Page 16,17,18,19,20

Thanks Sam!

Brandi,I was just reading that in the Lee transcripts and Lee explained that him and Casey both are slobs and it looked like someone else must have packed Casey's bags.Also,LE said that Tony had talked to Amy(about her stolen check book)and Amy asked Tony to hang on to her check book and she would pick it up.LE said Tony could have rifled thru Casey's mess,got the check book then made the mess neat before returning it to the bag.Lee agreed.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:25 PM »

Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search

Equusearch, the Texas-based organization that assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba, also conducted an extensive search for Caylee Anthony prior to her remains being discovered by Roy Kronk in December.

Tim Miller, who heads the group said from the first time he met with Casey Anthony,  22, she showed no signs of remorse whatsoever.  Miller said he experienced "anger and disappointment on this."  In fact, Miller claims that during the time Casey was out on bond and Caylee was still missing, Casey acted inappropriately.  "She had smiles all over her face, ran around like she had just won a cheerleading competition.  Very discouraging from the beginning," Miller said.

Miller believes the his organization has spent over $100,000 in the search for Caylee and believes that the discovery of Caylee's remains near the Anthony home indicates Casey is responsible.  Miller feels he was taken by Casey because she knew where Caylee was all along, while he was using his limited resources to find her.

As a result, Equusearch must now stop looking for missing loved ones due to the financial strain the group is experiencing due to the extensive searches conducted to find Caylee.  "Casey has plenty of time on her hands," Miller said.  "She should call and say sorry Equusearch can't help…you right now."

Despite his financial hardships, Miller wants to try to help families in Florida, so he has opened an Orlando chapter of Equusearch.

Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d17-Tim-Miller-disappointed-in-Casey-and-broke-from-Caylee-search
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: January 18, 2009, 06:06:08 PM »

Poor Tony is probably too afraid to talk to any girls anymore.
Something tells me ... Tony & Casey's relationship had very little to do with talking.   

I know some people think she was really smart ... IMO ... she's just been really lucky so far in her short life ... and that is about to end.  A little thing called Karma.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1078 on: January 18, 2009, 06:06:11 PM »

I think Lee is involved somehow as well. I also just find it strange that Caylee was found so close to the road. Maybe it just looked closer than it really was in the pictures.

I didn't have anything to measure the distance from the road to where Caylee's remains were found, but I would say no more than 15-20 feet. Probably closer to 15 feet.

On the Greta interview with Conway,Conway said it's about 30 to 40 feet in where they found Caylee's body.

Karma Is Coming

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: January 18, 2009, 06:07:25 PM »

Tim Miller disappointed in Casey and broke from Caylee search

Equusearch, the Texas-based organization that assisted in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba, also conducted an extensive search for Caylee Anthony prior to her remains being discovered by Roy Kronk in December.

Tim Miller, who heads the group said from the first time he met with Casey Anthony,  22, she showed no signs of remorse whatsoever.  Miller said he experienced "anger and disappointment on this."  In fact, Miller claims that during the time Casey was out on bond and Caylee was still missing, Casey acted inappropriately.  "She had smiles all over her face, ran around like she had just won a cheerleading competition.  Very discouraging from the beginning," Miller said.

Miller believes the his organization has spent over $100,000 in the search for Caylee and believes that the discovery of Caylee's remains near the Anthony home indicates Casey is responsible.  Miller feels he was taken by Casey because she knew where Caylee was all along, while he was using his limited resources to find her.

As a result, Equusearch must now stop looking for missing loved ones due to the financial strain the group is experiencing due to the extensive searches conducted to find Caylee.  "Casey has plenty of time on her hands," Miller said.  "She should call and say sorry Equusearch can't help…you right now."

Despite his financial hardships, Miller wants to try to help families in Florida, so he has opened an Orlando chapter of Equusearch.

Casey Anthony, 22, has been charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d17-Tim-Miller-disappointed-in-Casey-and-broke-from-Caylee-search

TES should be repaid for their expenses from any money made off of the death of Caylee, imo.     Instead of paying for all those freaking high profile lawyers, TES should be repaid.    grrrr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.