April 28, 2024, 05:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306217 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1120 on: January 18, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »

The pictures are awesome, SeeMe! At least that memorial is in place for Caylee. 

Thank you for sharing them! 

Indeed! Thank you SeeMe~

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: January 18, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »

Seemeathebeach,Thank you for posting those photos.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1122 on: January 18, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »

Puzzler... There is no reason why the Anthonys have not had a memorial service for Caylee, Caylee's remains are in Baez's hands and I don't think even when they are done with their tests, I can't imagine that the defense is still doing tests though, that Casey is going to allow her parents to have the remains.

Ok...y'all KNOW I am not a A supporter by any stretch of the imagination...but I can see why they haven't had a memorial service.......  IMO they think  they are going to arrange a burial/cremation and a memorial service or two.....I doubt they want to do a memorial until Caylee's remains have been released to them....HOWEVER....I have serious doubts that that will happen...I think casey will have BJ arrange everything...she hates her parents....remember THEY put her where she( is in her mind)...cin-cin called the cops and Daddy dear testified against her at the grand jury.....not sure what Lee did in her mind...but I am sure it's something.....remember her own words...she is a vindictive bitch

That's true.   And, Baez may be the one negotiating the deals for the Memorial Exclusive.   That way, he and his high profile media slores (I mean lawyers) can get paid.     Baez has it all under control.   

Well...I never thought of that one...you may be right.  Baez did try to get $500,000 for an interview with Casey.  Yep, Casey is STILL the one controlling everything.  AND Baez is going to get his money from somewhere.

Wow...I bet you're right.  I'm telling you one thing, IF it's on any TV show....I refuse to watch it AND it wouldn't be a bad idea to let that show's sponsors know IN ADVANCE that their products will not be used if they air anything about Caylee's memorial.

Just seems so wrong to make a lot of money from such a sad event.

I'm with you Puzzler. I'd never thought of that either. If that turns out to be true, I think we should start a write in campaign to the sponsors and networks carrying it.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:28 PM »

Welcome CocoaMom

After playing these Jail tapes over and over and over

And Casey defiantly saying she does not know where Caylee is ...........

Do you think she Originally Dumped Caylee at the abandant Gonzalez House and then Lee moved Caylee to the woods ...
Thats why Dom Casey was at that House ripping up Bags ...
Something is all connected between that House and where Caylee was found

Lee is involved somehow
I believe Lee is involved, and that house I sure would like to know more about that, when Dom Casey was digging around that small area next to the house, there was a concrete block that had a red mark on it, it could have been just paint, but it really jumped out at me. Does anyone know if that house has been looked at by LE, I haven't seen any mention of it, and I figured the media would have been all over that.

If you listen to Part 2
Casey says " Check the Bags at the House" when she is talking about the lost phone
then says within the same time ... May have fallen out of the Bag.

When they are talking about area codes - they lump the two together each time they say it. Lee does not say 470 and 321 ..he says 470321 and Casey says it exactly the same way ... 470321 ...

And Juliet Lewis does not exist and never has worked at Universal - she is another made up being ..by Casey

I really believe that Casey and Lee have their own language and that they have for some time. Before all of this.

I believe you are very right about their own language.  They have been messing with their parents for a very long time.  In this family, lies, and secrets run very deep.

I agree.  With a mother like CA, they probably needed their own language at times.   She is such a control freak.   I think Deenie is on to something, too.

BTW - I love your avi - so fitting for AK.   Decorated pretty, too!

Yes, I cannot even imagine what life was like in that family.  NOT ONE of these characters even remotely approaches normal.

Thanks about the avi, Brandi made it for me and I love it!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: January 18, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »

Here are some of the photos I took of Caylee's Memorial site. My sister has my other camera card, so I will post those pix probably tomorrow when I get the card.

[
The bear sitting on the red cross with the red heart reads ScaredMonkeys.net

Caylee's remains were found only a few feet from the memorial site......you can see how close to the road she was found.

thank you for the pictures and for the bear from us.....the memorial is beautiful.....and I heard Conway say the A's hadn't been down to see it.....I don't think I could stay away....I think it would give me some measure of comfort knowing she made such an impact in the hearts of so many......what a shame that strangers have to be the ones to honor this little girls short life.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: January 18, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »

Puzzler... There is no reason why the Anthonys have not had a memorial service for Caylee, Caylee's remains are in Baez's hands and I don't think even when they are done with their tests, I can't imagine that the defense is still doing tests though, that Casey is going to allow her parents to have the remains.

Ok...y'all KNOW I am not a A supporter by any stretch of the imagination...but I can see why they haven't had a memorial service.......  IMO they think  they are going to arrange a burial/cremation and a memorial service or two.....I doubt they want to do a memorial until Caylee's remains have been released to them....HOWEVER....I have serious doubts that that will happen...I think casey will have BJ arrange everything...she hates her parents....remember THEY put her where she( is in her mind)...cin-cin called the cops and Daddy dear testified against her at the grand jury.....not sure what Lee did in her mind...but I am sure it's something.....remember her own words...she is a vindictive bitch

That's true.   And, Baez may be the one negotiating the deals for the Memorial Exclusive.   That way, he and his high profile media slores (I mean lawyers) can get paid.     Baez has it all under control.   

Well...I never thought of that one...you may be right.  Baez did try to get $500,000 for an interview with Casey.  Yep, Casey is STILL the one controlling everything.  AND Baez is going to get his money from somewhere.

Wow...I bet you're right.  I'm telling you one thing, IF it's on any TV show....I refuse to watch it AND it wouldn't be a bad idea to let that show's sponsors know IN ADVANCE that their products will not be used if they air anything about Caylee's memorial.

I don't want to see it, either.   Letting the sponsors know is a great idea.   I guess we'll have to find out who gets the exclusive, first.     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1126 on: January 18, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

The Photos of Caylee's Memorial are Really Awesome - The out pour from Strangers - Who the supplied the board with all the sigs? looks like its from a local place that children signed ?
Good thing its not on Ant property by now it would all be hauled into the Trash ...

Someone brought up in the last cage that all this Stuff left could be money well spent for children who are alive who need help...etc. I can't recall who posted it ..and it is of no meaning to me who did.
But I have to say that in some small way - within Each person who was allowed to leave something at this Memorial ~ It was healing for them to be able to do so. And if they didnt care they certainly would not have gone out of their way ..to leave something.
Everyone has been Heart Broken since the Day Caylee was Officially " Missing" and was not to be recovered. I think that this Memorial has many purposes for many people.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1127 on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?

Trimm - I haven't had a beer all week.  I quit smoking last Sunday - and I'm afaid if I drink a beer, I'll want a cig.  So, no beer for me.   
Hey SassyCat how r u and kitty doing? I was a lurking monken until i saw ur post! I guess u and I are on the same diet, now that im back to school i have to follow my rule of only drinking and smoking on the weekends, and only after im done with my assignments. LOL. ahhhh thank god its sunday!!! I just went and bought myself a 12pack of bluemoon, time to slice the oranges and get to reading!! all these monkeys, so much information, and soooo little time!! BTW goodjob monkey..Now lets get back to figuring this whole charade out.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1128 on: January 18, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »

Klaas, can you delete this picture?.....for some reason it keeps cutting off the part with the bear....I will try and post thru photobucket instead....TIA
Thank-you so much for posting the pictures, they are great.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1129 on: January 18, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »

The Photos of Caylee's Memorial are Really Awesome - The out pour from Strangers - Who the supplied the board with all the sigs? looks like its from a local place that children signed ?
Good thing its not on Ant property by now it would all be hauled into the Trash ...

Someone brought up in the last cage that all this Stuff left could be money well spent for children who are alive who need help...etc. I can't recall who posted it ..and it is of no meaning to me who did.
But I have to say that in some small way - within Each person who was allowed to leave something at this Memorial ~ It was healing for them to be able to do so. And if they didnt care they certainly would not have gone out of their way ..to leave something.
Everyone has been Heart Broken since the Day Caylee was Officially " Missing" and was not to be recovered. I think that this Memorial has many purposes for many people.

Good post, Deenie. Right now, that's the only memorial there is to Caylee, and she's constantly being lost in this web of lies, and twistedness. Something should honor her and her memory!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: January 18, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »

Several times since watching the latest video with C&G visiting KC in the jail in August, I've wondered if C&G had watched the release of that video, too.  Somehow I think they probably have.  Anyway...if they did watch it...I wonder if they have opened their eyes to any degree since Caylee's remains have been found and can see KC for more of the manipulator she really is.

It was quite a stunning display of manipulation that KC pulled over her parents during that conversation.

Baez wanted that conversation released in order to show that LE had set up that conversation, when he did not want it to happen.

However, the way that I look at it...it hasn't hurt LE any....only KC, with the impression she's made with her actions.  It doesn't take any outside ******* long to catch on to her antics. 

I that Baez made a bad call on getting this particular video released.  Ha!  I would say it backfired!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: January 18, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
I thought it had been determined that Casey got his name from another inmate?  Am I wrong?  I can't even remember where I heard that ... but I remember hearing it early on ... back when I thought he was just a doofus - not a complete dumba$$.  (and I use dumba$$ lovingly - as I think he is just inept enough to get her convicted!)

Newfie - I also remembering hearing that she got JB's name from another inmate and I didn't believe it.  Yesterday I went to one of the ORange County websits where you can look up cases by Attorney's name.  I went thru every one of JB's cases that were on there going back to 2005.  None of the names of the defendents sounded familiar to me.  I always thought she got JB's name from a friend prior to all this.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1132 on: January 18, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »

Here are some of the photos I took of Caylee's Memorial site. My sister has my other camera card, so I will post those pix probably tomorrow when I get the card.

[
The bear sitting on the red cross with the red heart reads ScaredMonkeys.net

Caylee's remains were found only a few feet from the memorial site......you can see how close to the road she was found.

thank you for the pictures and for the bear from us.....the memorial is beautiful.....and I heard Conway say the A's hadn't been down to see it.....I don't think I could stay away....I think it would give me some measure of comfort knowing she made such an impact in the hearts of so many......what a shame that strangers have to be the ones to honor this little girls short life.
It is unbelievable that the Anthonys have not even been down to see the love that people have for Caylee, but I guess it figures.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: January 18, 2009, 07:05:16 PM »

When he dropped that bombshell in court in front of the TV cameras that casey had released caylee's remains to HIM, I think it was a special message to the A's...that he WAS in control!![/b]

Yep.  You're right.    And after watching Whoraldo last night, we now know for sure that Baez is the one prohibiting KC from seeing C&G.  No more visits, per Baez.   Has nothing to do with the media as per Cindy.   Baez is IN CONTROL OF IT ALL, NOW.

Are you serious? I didn't water Whorealdo last night...I can'y stand to hear hsi voice.......what as said? the highlight please....!   I am assuming BJ was on the show? he said he was prohibiting visits?? Please tell!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1134 on: January 18, 2009, 07:06:33 PM »

Deenie...that makes sense, that whole conversation with that phone btw the two of them was crazy. Also yesterday you asked me about that video that a neighbor boy made about the water in the crime scene area, yes I remember that quite well.
No Rose that video is Gone - Poof .... cant find it anywhere
I remember that video too ... the young boy (early teens) whose back yard backed up to the area where the remains were found?  I remember the reporter saying it was the closest/best area to shoot from while everything was taped off by LE and they had the "exclusive" shot as they were the only reporters in that yard.  The only two stations I ever reference in Orlando are the FOX station and WFTV.  Must have been one of them.

Have you checked out the U Tube video's??
I checked Youtube and Google which will pull up any video's from any source as long as their are tags ..within the posted video - and Nufthin at all came from my searches

i THINK I might have saved it~let me look.............brb.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: January 18, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »

[/quote]

I agree...I would be calling the sponsors every day...for get writing...I'd call and have everyone I know call!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: January 18, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »

thank you seeme

Regrets, I've had a few......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1137 on: January 18, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
I thought it had been determined that Casey got his name from another inmate?  Am I wrong?  I can't even remember where I heard that ... but I remember hearing it early on ... back when I thought he was just a doofus - not a complete dumba$$.  (and I use dumba$$ lovingly - as I think he is just inept enough to get her convicted!)

Newfie - I also remembering hearing that she got JB's name from another inmate and I didn't believe it.  Yesterday I went to one of the ORange County websits where you can look up cases by Attorney's name.  I went thru every one of JB's cases that were on there going back to 2005.  None of the names of the defendents sounded familiar to me.  I always thought she got JB's name from a friend prior to all this.

Hi Leroy! Good to see you! 

JB was listed as a DUI lawyer??? Oh, My! He is so in over his head with a murder case!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  GREAT!! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: January 18, 2009, 07:08:16 PM »

Several times since watching the latest video with C&G visiting KC in the jail in August, I've wondered if C&G had watched the release of that video, too.  Somehow I think they probably have.  Anyway...if they did watch it...I wonder if they have opened their eyes to any degree since Caylee's remains have been found and can see KC for more of the manipulator she really is.

It was quite a stunning display of manipulation that KC pulled over her parents during that conversation.

Baez wanted that conversation released in order to show that LE had set up that conversation, when he did not want it to happen.

However, the way that I look at it...it hasn't hurt LE any....only KC, with the impression she's made with her actions.  It doesn't take any outside ******* long to catch on to her antics. 

I that Baez made a bad call on getting this particular video released.  Ha!  I would say it backfired!!

ITA ... and ... as for whoraldo saying that this tape will never be allowed at trial due to Baez' instructions for no contact while he was out of town ... I say ... in my eyes Casey has behaved in this same way in every video that has been released.  She laughs inappropriately, only cries for herself, and has little or nothing to say about Caylee.  I don't think it matters what videos they show ... she comes across as an unfeeling slore in all of them.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: January 18, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

I agree...I would be calling the sponsors every day...for get writing...I'd call and have everyone I know call!!
[/quote]

...and e-mails, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.