April 27, 2024, 09:23:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306168 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: January 18, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »

I think Lee is involved somehow as well. I also just find it strange that Caylee was found so close to the road. Maybe it just looked closer than it really was in the pictures.

I didn't have anything to measure the distance from the road to where Caylee's remains were found, but I would say no more than 15-20 feet. Probably closer to 15 feet.

I have heard from various media reports any where from 15-30 feet off the road.....I THINK LP said 30 feet off the road too

Greta interview with Conway stated Caylee remains were 30 to 40 feet off the road..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: January 18, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

Thanks for the pictures of the memorial, they are beautiful!

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: January 18, 2009, 07:10:51 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?

Trimm - I haven't had a beer all week.  I quit smoking last Sunday - and I'm afaid if I drink a beer, I'll want a cig.  So, no beer for me.   
Hey SassyCat how r u and kitty doing? I was a lurking monken until i saw ur post! I guess u and I are on the same diet, now that im back to school i have to follow my rule of only drinking and smoking on the weekends, and only after im done with my assignments. LOL. ahhhh thank god its sunday!!! I just went and bought myself a 12pack of bluemoon, time to slice the oranges and get to reading!! all these monkeys, so much information, and soooo little time!! BTW goodjob monkey..Now lets get back to figuring this whole charade out.

Bluemoon -   yummy.   That's good beer.     Doing good staying away from the cigs and beer.   New Years Resolutions!   Need to get back into the treadmill!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1143 on: January 18, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!

Did he get checked for cooties?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: January 18, 2009, 07:12:30 PM »

Several times since watching the latest video with C&G visiting KC in the jail in August, I've wondered if C&G had watched the release of that video, too.  Somehow I think they probably have.  Anyway...if they did watch it...I wonder if they have opened their eyes to any degree since Caylee's remains have been found and can see KC for more of the manipulator she really is.

It was quite a stunning display of manipulation that KC pulled over her parents during that conversation.

Baez wanted that conversation released in order to show that LE had set up that conversation, when he did not want it to happen.

However, the way that I look at it...it hasn't hurt LE any....only KC, with the impression she's made with her actions.  It doesn't take any outside ******* long to catch on to her antics. 

I that Baez made a bad call on getting this particular video released.  Ha!  I would say it backfired!!

ITA ... and ... as for whoraldo saying that this tape will never be allowed at trial due to Baez' instructions for no contact while he was out of town ... I say ... in my eyes Casey has behaved in this same way in every video that has been released.  She laughs inappropriately, only cries for herself, and has little or nothing to say about Caylee.  I don't think it matters what videos they show ... she comes across as an unfeeling slore in all of them.

Something's strange.....KC obviously wanted to meet with C&G..otherwise, she would have refused to see them as she has done on other occasions.  So, what's the rule here?  If KC agrees to see the parents, then should the LE let them see each other?  OR, just because Baez said they can't see each other while he's out of town, that means LE should not have let KC and C&G talk with each other. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: January 18, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

seemeatthebeach - The dream catcher was beautiful. Thank you for sharing those pictures. It brought tears to my eyes.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: January 18, 2009, 07:12:41 PM »

Seeme - thanks for sharing the photos!

I am a little behind, but wanted to say this to you, seemeatthebeach!!!

Great photos! Thanks for sharing them and mentioning us!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: January 18, 2009, 07:13:00 PM »

Here are some of the photos I took of Caylee's Memorial site. My sister has my other camera card, so I will post those pix probably tomorrow when I get the card.

The bear sitting on the red cross with the red heart reads ScaredMonkeys.net

Caylee's remains were found only a few feet from the memorial site......you can see how close to the road she was found.

Thanks for posting the pictures.. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: January 18, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

Several times since watching the latest video with C&G visiting KC in the jail in August, I've wondered if C&G had watched the release of that video, too.  Somehow I think they probably have.  Anyway...if they did watch it...I wonder if they have opened their eyes to any degree since Caylee's remains have been found and can see KC for more of the manipulator she really is.

It was quite a stunning display of manipulation that KC pulled over her parents during that conversation.

Baez wanted that conversation released in order to show that LE had set up that conversation, when he did not want it to happen.

However, the way that I look at it...it hasn't hurt LE any....only KC, with the impression she's made with her actions.  It doesn't take any outside ******* long to catch on to her antics. 

I that Baez made a bad call on getting this particular video released.  Ha!  I would say it backfired!!

I agree with you!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: January 18, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »

I dont thimnk it backfired because several times in the video Casey says I want caylee, my whole life has been taken from me, and she keeps saying Im a victom too, and I think he is gonna use those parts to his advantage hoping to ,show how it affected her so badly....imo

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: January 18, 2009, 07:14:34 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
I thought it had been determined that Casey got his name from another inmate?  Am I wrong?  I can't even remember where I heard that ... but I remember hearing it early on ... back when I thought he was just a doofus - not a complete dumba$$.  (and I use dumba$$ lovingly - as I think he is just inept enough to get her convicted!)

Newfie - I also remembering hearing that she got JB's name from another inmate and I didn't believe it.  Yesterday I went to one of the ORange County websits where you can look up cases by Attorney's name.  I went thru every one of JB's cases that were on there going back to 2005.  None of the names of the defendents sounded familiar to me.  I always thought she got JB's name from a friend prior to all this.
And you are using the term "friend" loosely right?!  With friends like those, Casey doesn't need any enemies!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: January 18, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

For those who are interested, I have posted photos of areas of interest in the Adji forum that I took this afternoon.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the Caylee case, and a HUGE football game to watch...maybe I will catch up some time this week. 

Justice for Caylee!  Prayers for Adji!

O/T Go Steelers...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: January 18, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »

When he dropped that bombshell in court in front of the TV cameras that casey had released caylee's remains to HIM, I think it was a special message to the A's...that he WAS in control!![/b]

Yep.  You're right.    And after watching Whoraldo last night, we now know for sure that Baez is the one prohibiting KC from seeing C&G.  No more visits, per Baez.   Has nothing to do with the media as per Cindy.   Baez is IN CONTROL OF IT ALL, NOW.

Are you serious? I didn't water Whorealdo last night...I can'y stand to hear hsi voice.......what as said? the highlight please....!   I am assuming BJ was on the show? he said he was prohibiting visits?? Please tell!!

Basically Baez is claiming misconduct on the part of LE because KC was not suppose to have that visit with C&G on August 14.  Baez told her NO VISITS, but she did visit with them on that day - while Baez was in NY on business (I think he was probably out on Whoraldo's boat that day - making deals).   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1153 on: January 18, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Where is Boo?

Trimm - I haven't had a beer all week.  I quit smoking last Sunday - and I'm afaid if I drink a beer, I'll want a cig.  So, no beer for me.   

NO Ciggies+NO beer=SAD Joesama for Sassy!  Sorry Sas, I'm smoking a Marlboro and drinking a Miller Lite

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: January 18, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

When he dropped that bombshell in court in front of the TV cameras that casey had released caylee's remains to HIM, I think it was a special message to the A's...that he WAS in control!![/b]

Yep.  You're right.    And after watching Whoraldo last night, we now know for sure that Baez is the one prohibiting KC from seeing C&G.  No more visits, per Baez.   Has nothing to do with the media as per Cindy.   Baez is IN CONTROL OF IT ALL, NOW.

Are you serious? I didn't water Whorealdo last night...I can'y stand to hear hsi voice.......what as said? the highlight please....!   I am assuming BJ was on the show? he said he was prohibiting visits?? Please tell!!

Basically Baez is claiming misconduct on the part of LE because KC was not suppose to have that visit with C&G on August 14.  Baez told her NO VISITS, but she did visit with them on that day - while Baez was in NY on business (I think he was probably out on Whoraldo's boat that day - making deals).   
Does anyone know the FLA law on this?  Just because Baez says no visit, does that make LE in error when KC said yes?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: January 18, 2009, 07:21:23 PM »

OHMYGAWD! I didn't see the picture....don't want to see it...but heard enough about it to think Ricardo is a smart guy to get himself tested!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: January 18, 2009, 07:21:56 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Where is Boo?

NO Ciggies+NO beer=SAD Joesama for Sassy!  Sorry Sas, I'm smoking a Marlboro and drinking a Miller Lite

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1157 on: January 18, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »

It probably took Ricardo days to tell all the guys that he knows who slept with Casey, now that leaves all the guys that Ricardo doesn't know who slept with Casey.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1158 on: January 18, 2009, 07:23:16 PM »

Deenie~That video USED to be here, I saved this page.........that is odd, I will look more:

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Originally posted on: Saturday, December 13, 2008 by NBC2 News
Last updated on: 12/13/2008 11:04:31 AM

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: January 18, 2009, 07:23:23 PM »

Does anyone know the FLA law on this?  Just because Baez says no visit, does that make LE in error when KC said yes?

I don't know the law, but my guess is that KC can make her own decisions.   If she wanted to see her parents, not a darn thing Baez can do, jmo.   I think it is all smoke and mirrors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.