April 28, 2024, 11:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306255 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1160 on: January 18, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »

Hi Karma!! 

I agree! It comes back to the car. I'm really hoping, that at this point, even though we don't have the information, it is also coming back to the crime scene where Caylee's remains were found. I'm hoping for Casey's fingerprints on duct tape......

Hi CBB
I'm hoping for the same as you plus I really want this to go to trial and be televised.I want to see the Anthony's on the stand making fools out of themselves.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I'm not sure what it is; probably the anger I feel for what happened to poor Caylee, and it is directed at those who sould have been caring for her. I just want to witness the dose of REALITY that will have to be faced in a trial. I want to watch the forced exit from "Anthony World".
I'll bring the popcorn, and you save me a seat!! 
LOL....I couldn't have put that better myself.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: January 18, 2009, 07:26:34 PM »

Several times since watching the latest video with C&G visiting KC in the jail in August, I've wondered if C&G had watched the release of that video, too.  Somehow I think they probably have.  Anyway...if they did watch it...I wonder if they have opened their eyes to any degree since Caylee's remains have been found and can see KC for more of the manipulator she really is.

It was quite a stunning display of manipulation that KC pulled over her parents during that conversation.

Baez wanted that conversation released in order to show that LE had set up that conversation, when he did not want it to happen.

However, the way that I look at it...it hasn't hurt LE any....only KC, with the impression she's made with her actions.  It doesn't take any outside ******* long to catch on to her antics. 

I that Baez made a bad call on getting this particular video released.  Ha!  I would say it backfired!!

ITA ... and ... as for whoraldo saying that this tape will never be allowed at trial due to Baez' instructions for no contact while he was out of town ... I say ... in my eyes Casey has behaved in this same way in every video that has been released.  She laughs inappropriately, only cries for herself, and has little or nothing to say about Caylee.  I don't think it matters what videos they show ... she comes across as an unfeeling slore in all of them.

Something's strange.....KC obviously wanted to meet with C&G..otherwise, she would have refused to see them as she has done on other occasions.  So, what's the rule here?  If KC agrees to see the parents, then should the LE let them see each other?  OR, just because Baez said they can't see each other while he's out of town, that means LE should not have let KC and C&G talk with each other. 

That's where I think GA (as weird as his comments were) is correct!  She's running the ship ... Baez can only guide her to do what he thinks is in her best interest.  She makes the decisions.  That being said, if LE chooses to use this tape, I'm sure Baez will be able to say in court that he left instruction with the jail that she was not to have visitors ... it will be up to the jury to weigh how they feel about that.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: January 18, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »

Photos of Caylee's Memorial site, crime scene, and Anthony's house Jan 15th 2009

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Memorial%20site/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: January 18, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »

When he dropped that bombshell in court in front of the TV cameras that casey had released caylee's remains to HIM, I think it was a special message to the A's...that he WAS in control!![/b]

Yep.  You're right.    And after watching Whoraldo last night, we now know for sure that Baez is the one prohibiting KC from seeing C&G.  No more visits, per Baez.   Has nothing to do with the media as per Cindy.   Baez is IN CONTROL OF IT ALL, NOW.

Are you serious? I didn't water Whorealdo last night...I can'y stand to hear hsi voice.......what as said? the highlight please....!   I am assuming BJ was on the show? he said he was prohibiting visits?? Please tell!!

Basically Baez is claiming misconduct on the part of LE because KC was not suppose to have that visit with C&G on August 14.  Baez told her NO VISITS, but she did visit with them on that day - while Baez was in NY on business (I think he was probably out on Whoraldo's boat that day - making deals).   

misconduct....LOL....she could have refused.....neener neener neener.......this has already backfired on him............bet the judge does more than tell him he is an idiot this time!!  She is claiming to be a victim....everything has been taken away from her...right.....the LE didn't give her time to help find Caylee...well LP did and and she didn't help then!! She has no one to comfort her...that BIOTCH wanting comfort while she knows Caylee's little body is rotting in a trash bag in the swamp! Oh yeah BOZO this was a bad move on your part for sure!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1164 on: January 18, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: January 18, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »

Thanks for the pictures of the memorial, they are beautiful!

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!
It probably took Ricardo days to tell all the guys that he knows who slept with Casey, now that leaves all the guys that Ricardo doesn't know who slept with Casey.
hahahahahah   I wished I could do photo shop, it would be hilarous to see a door that says (Aids tests for Casey Anthony lovers) and show a line of men going all  the way down the sidewalk!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: January 18, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »

seemeatthebeach - The dream catcher was beautiful. Thank you for sharing those pictures. It brought tears to my eyes.
I'm sorry I meant sun catcher.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: January 18, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »

Klaas, can you delete this picture?.....for some reason it keeps cutting off the part with the bear....I will try and post thru photobucket instead....TIA

I'll leave it and you can post again.  Would it be OK if Red used one of your photos for a front page post about the memorial?  He will mention your screen name in it.

Great pictures.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: January 18, 2009, 07:30:41 PM »

]

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.

Sassy you CAN do it...I did it 3 months ago.....and yes it was difficult and yes there are times still when I would beg for a ciggy, just a puff..........but not a shot in hell would I even pick one up now......sorry for the O/T...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: January 18, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »

Photos of Caylee's Memorial site, crime scene, and Anthony's house Jan 15th 2009

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Memorial%20site/

Seeme - Can RED use some of your pictures for a front page post?  He'll be sure and give you credit.  Would make a nice front page post on the memorial.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: January 18, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

When they first mentioned JB was KC lawyer I googled him. His site said he was
a DUI lawyer. Does anyone know if KC was ever picked up for DUI. Maybe this was how she met him.
I thought it had been determined that Casey got his name from another inmate?  Am I wrong?  I can't even remember where I heard that ... but I remember hearing it early on ... back when I thought he was just a doofus - not a complete dumba$$.  (and I use dumba$$ lovingly - as I think he is just inept enough to get her convicted!)

Newfie - I also remembering hearing that she got JB's name from another inmate and I didn't believe it.  Yesterday I went to one of the ORange County websits where you can look up cases by Attorney's name.  I went thru every one of JB's cases that were on there going back to 2005.  None of the names of the defendents sounded familiar to me.  I always thought she got JB's name from a friend prior to all this.
And you are using the term "friend" loosely right?!  With friends like those, Casey doesn't need any enemies!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1171 on: January 18, 2009, 07:33:06 PM »

Thanks for all the great pictures.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: January 18, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: January 18, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »

Klaas, can you delete this picture?.....for some reason it keeps cutting off the part with the bear....I will try and post thru photobucket instead....TIA

I'll leave it and you can post again.  Would it be OK if Red used one of your photos for a front page post about the memorial?  He will mention your screen name in it.

Great pictures.

Absolutely Klaas......He can use any of them.....I will add more tomorrow from my other camera card.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: January 18, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »

NO Ciggies+NO beer=SAD Joesama for Sassy!  Sorry Sas, I'm smoking a Marlboro and drinking a Miller Lite

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: January 18, 2009, 07:36:42 PM »

]

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.

Sassy you CAN do it...I did it 3 months ago.....and yes it was difficult and yes there are times still when I would beg for a ciggy, just a puff..........but not a shot in hell would I even pick one up now......sorry for the O/T...

Wow.  thanks !     3 months, huh?    That's great!     I can't wait until I finally quit craving them.   I know it will take a couple more weeks.   The first three days were terrible - but it is getting better now.      Sorry for the o/t everyone.

O/T and so as not to quote and create another O/T post - I quit 8 1/2 months ago, if I can do it anyone can   (klaasend)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:45:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: January 18, 2009, 07:36:49 PM »

When he dropped that bombshell in court in front of the TV cameras that casey had released caylee's remains to HIM, I think it was a special message to the A's...that he WAS in control!![/b]

Yep.  You're right.    And after watching Whoraldo last night, we now know for sure that Baez is the one prohibiting KC from seeing C&G.  No more visits, per Baez.   Has nothing to do with the media as per Cindy.   Baez is IN CONTROL OF IT ALL, NOW.

Are you serious? I didn't water Whorealdo last night...I can'y stand to hear hsi voice.......what as said? the highlight please....!   I am assuming BJ was on the show? he said he was prohibiting visits?? Please tell!!

Basically Baez is claiming misconduct on the part of LE because KC was not suppose to have that visit with C&G on August 14.  Baez told her NO VISITS, but she did visit with them on that day - while Baez was in NY on business (I think he was probably out on Whoraldo's boat that day - making deals).   
Does anyone know the FLA law on this?  Just because Baez says no visit, does that make LE in error when KC said yes?

IIRC wasn't George telling Casey in the Aug 14th interview that she's the boss?  Also, I would think Ricardo would have gone and gotten tested along time ago!  I wouldn't have needed a "picture" to tell me that!  Hope all others have done the same!  Plus the girls who've since been with these guys!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1177 on: January 18, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

I had heard ( speculation) that it must have been something familiar to LE as the cop wasted no time grabbing it... possibly a key card or JG or Tony Ruscianos pic or ID?

I orginally thought what they grabbed was a keycard to a hotel room (if she was hooking), or maybe a keycard to the Sawgrass Apartment complex.   Now, I'm starting to think it was an ID with ZG's name on it.   That would sink her ship !!
Got a feeling it was a fake ID of some sort.    Didn't someone say here on SM that Timer 55 had something to do with identity theft?

cindy took the jc pennys card the cash and a sears card. she then later lied to le saying it was only the cash and jc pennys.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: January 18, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »

Great pictures.

Absolutely Klaas......He can use any of them.....I will add more tomorrow from my other camera card.

Thank you!  and thanks for leaving something for Caylee and mentioning all of SM.  Those of us that can't be there really appreciate it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:30 PM »

Great pictures.

Thank you!  and thanks for leaving something for Caylee and mentioning all of SM.  Those of us that can't be there really appreciate it.

Agree.  That was really nice.  Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.