April 28, 2024, 06:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306224 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: January 18, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »

Thanks for the pictures of the memorial, they are beautiful!

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!
It probably took Ricardo days to tell all the guys that he knows who slept with Casey, now that leaves all the guys that Ricardo doesn't know who slept with Casey.
hahahahahah   I wished I could do photo shop, it would be hilarous to see a door that says (Aids tests for Casey Anthony lovers) and show a line of men going all  the way down the sidewalk!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

Anyone know the brand of AIDs test they use in Greater Orlando clinics?  My portfolio took a dive ... thinking I could make some of that back if I bought stock in this company.  They must be doing a booming business right now ... just off of Casey and her ... and their ... and their ... well you know. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »

Klaas, can you delete this picture?.....for some reason it keeps cutting off the part with the bear....I will try and post thru photobucket instead....TIA

I'll leave it and you can post again.  Would it be OK if Red used one of your photos for a front page post about the memorial?  He will mention your screen name in it.

Great pictures.

Absolutely Klaas......He can use any of them.....I will add more tomorrow from my other camera card.

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Memorial%20site/

Thank you!  and thanks for leaving something for Caylee and mentioning all of SM.  Those of us that can't be there really appreciate it.

You're Welcome...I was happy I had the opportunity to go and show Caylee the respect she deserves.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1183 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »

Welcome ZoeAndMe   

Sassy!  Are you eating Josef's pizza?!  Bad Bad Kitty!   

Her Avi is making me thirsty. 
Where is Boo?

Trimm - I haven't had a beer all week.  I quit smoking last Sunday - and I'm afaid if I drink a beer, I'll want a cig.  So, no beer for me.   

NO Ciggies+NO beer=SAD Joesama for Sassy!  Sorry Sas, I'm smoking a Marlboro and drinking a Miller Lite

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.
I'm sorry Sassy, if I'd known, I would have prayed for you today while I was at church. I prayed for forgivness of my hatred of KC, for Caylee and for poor Adji. I will pray for you tonight. By the way, have you found me an Admiral yet? Sorry O/T. Couldn't help it.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:13 PM »

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!
It probably took Ricardo days to tell all the guys that he knows who slept with Casey, now that leaves all the guys that Ricardo doesn't know who slept with Casey.
hahahahahah   I wished I could do photo shop, it would be hilarous to see a door that says (Aids tests for Casey Anthony lovers) and show a line of men going all  the way down the sidewalk!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

I had heard ( speculation) that it must have been something familiar to LE as the cop wasted no time grabbing it... possibly a key card or JG or Tony Ruscianos pic or ID?

I orginally thought what they grabbed was a keycard to a hotel room (if she was hooking), or maybe a keycard to the Sawgrass Apartment complex.   Now, I'm starting to think it was an ID with ZG's name on it.   That would sink her ship !!
Got a feeling it was a fake ID of some sort.    Didn't someone say here on SM that Timer 55 had something to do with identity theft?

cindy took the jc pennys card the cash and a sears card. she then later lied to le saying it was only the cash and jc pennys.

Yeah.  That was strange.  I wonder why she lied about the Sears card.   We haven't heard much about it, have we?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: January 18, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »

Hi monkeys.  Didn't one of the LE ask Ricardo if they practiced "safe" sex?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: January 18, 2009, 07:47:10 PM »

Photos of Caylee's Memorial site, crime scene, and Anthony's house Jan 15th 2009

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Caylee%20Memorial%20site/

thanks for sharing these

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: January 18, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »

well I guess this answers that question!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: January 18, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.
I'm sorry Sassy, if I'd known, I would have prayed for you today while I was at church. I prayed for forgivness of my hatred of KC, for Caylee and for poor Adji. I will pray for you tonight. By the way, have you found me an Admiral yet? Sorry O/T. Couldn't help it.

Thanks for the prayers!   I know there is power in prayer! 
As far as the admiral, you sure you want one of those "old bossy men"?   
Most of them are anal!   LOL
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: January 18, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »

My interpretation of that at the time was that LE already had info that she was involved in some type of "hinky" business. Does anyone else remember this?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: January 18, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »

My mom and sister went with me to Caylee's Memorial site......my mom was so saddened and disgusted when she saw where Casey had dumped Caylee, and the thought of her in a garbage bag made her sick.

Also, my mom's 75 yr old neighbor and friend is obsessed with this case. She has terminal cancer, and hopes to live long enough to see KC "fry".........her words! They live about 100 miles from Orlando on the Gulf side......so it's not just the Orlando community that thinks KC is guilty and wants justice for Caylee.

We went to Cassadaga spiritual village the same day (Jan 15th) We went into the bookstore and the clerks and "psychics" were talking about the psychic that allegedly was talking to the PI Dom Casey and led him to where Caylee was found. They told me none of the mediums/psychics there believe her story. Everywhere we stopped that day, people were discussing this case....I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was, considering we covered about 300 miles of Florida, both the Atlantic and the Gulf sides.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: January 18, 2009, 07:57:21 PM »

Good night Monkey friends -  I'm going to go watch the rest of the Football game.
Thanks for the prayers and support.   (klaas - I saw your message  -  I'm glad you were able to quit!)

Good talking with you all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: January 18, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »

I keep remembering what an attorney friend of mine told me...it's the things we haven't heard about that is going to convict her....the LE is only releasing what BJ is requesting in the discovery process....and BJ isn't as smart as he thinks he is....going to court to get this Aug video visit released proves it. Even with deposing the witnesses ...they will only answer the questions he asks....they will not volunteer any information.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: January 18, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »

My interpretation of that at the time was that LE already had info that she was involved in some type of "hinky" business. Does anyone else remember this?

i evidently missed that pic

Regrets, I've had a few......
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: January 18, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »

Caseys idea of safe sex was sleeping with cops, or anyone in uniform for that matter.   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1197 on: January 18, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

NO Ciggies+NO beer=SAD Joesama for Sassy!  Sorry Sas, I'm smoking a Marlboro and drinking a Miller Lite

Behave Leroy! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1198 on: January 18, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »

Deenie~That video USED to be here, I saved this page.........that is odd, I will look more:

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Originally posted on: Saturday, December 13, 2008 by NBC2 News
Last updated on: 12/13/2008 11:04:31 AM

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

Yes that is what is left of where the Video was Once - the Video is now gone - But yes your correct ..that is where I originally found the video on that exact news page.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »

I keep remembering what an attorney friend of mine told me...it's the things we haven't heard about that is going to convict her....the LE is only releasing what BJ is requesting in the discovery process....and BJ isn't as smart as he thinks he is....going to court to get this Aug video visit released proves it. Even with deposing the witnesses ...they will only answer the questions he asks....they will not volunteer any information.

I just watched the interview with JB after Casey's last court appearance.  He even admits that the only reason why he has requested some of the info is because the state has it and he wants everything they have.  I bet he was miffed when he requested the Aug. interview and then watched it!!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.