April 28, 2024, 10:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306246 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1201 on: January 18, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »

Hi Karma!! 

I agree! It comes back to the car. I'm really hoping, that at this point, even though we don't have the information, it is also coming back to the crime scene where Caylee's remains were found. I'm hoping for Casey's fingerprints on duct tape......

Hi CBB
I'm hoping for the same as you plus I really want this to go to trial and be televised.I want to see the Anthony's on the stand making fools out of themselves.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I'm not sure what it is; probably the anger I feel for what happened to poor Caylee, and it is directed at those who sould have been caring for her. I just want to witness the dose of REALITY that will have to be faced in a trial. I want to watch the forced exit from "Anthony World".

I'll bring the popcorn, and you save me a seat!! 

It won't be pretty.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:20 PM »

Notice that Nightlife Entertainment and Club Fusion are out of it. They probably put out a big "no trespassing" message to LE that Casey didn't belong to them and they didn't want her kind of trouble.
Casey tried very hard to break into the entertainment scene. She dated promo guys and sacrificed her daughter to be part of it. Not to mention, participated in being a partygirl.
Seems to me that this industry is trying to upscale from the days of street Rave parties. Casey just didn't have the resume to fit in. Another signal of low self-esteem.
So Casey fell somewhere between the Chickasaw skater gang and the higher class Nightlife Entertainment industry. I'm positive that she believed that Tony was her ticket in.

Regarding the computer thing... nothing can be erased. But there will be records of something being attempted to be erased. Since it's personal property there is no crime in erasing stuff.

Seems to me you're right about her feeling that Tony was her ticket into the life she wanted. but I don't think she had low self-esteem--she seems to have felt that her resume shouldn't matter--she was Casey, therefore she could be an event planner or whatever she wanted. You don't find Casey sitting at home crying and cutting when she gets rejected, or attempting suicide. She just goes out and takes what she wants.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1203 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:49 PM »

Its all good.    I miss my cigs.   But, its time to give them up for good.   You all can pray for me - that I can do it!   TIA.
I'm sorry Sassy, if I'd known, I would have prayed for you today while I was at church. I prayed for forgivness of my hatred of KC, for Caylee and for poor Adji. I will pray for you tonight. By the way, have you found me an Admiral yet? Sorry O/T. Couldn't help it.

Thanks for the prayers!   I know there is power in prayer! 
As far as the admiral, you sure you want one of those "old bossy men"?   
Most of them are anal!   LOL
Uh no, now that you mentioned that!  But if he's cute.... IDK! Oh never mind, they probably vacuum the carpet where you can't see the lines and make up their beds every morning. I guess I will just stick with my Josef. He's not too particular as long has he gets fed. But if you find a non anal one, keep me in mind! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: January 18, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

I keep remembering what an attorney friend of mine told me...it's the things we haven't heard about that is going to convict her....the LE is only releasing what BJ is requesting in the discovery process....and BJ isn't as smart as he thinks he is....going to court to get this Aug video visit released proves it. Even with deposing the witnesses ...they will only answer the questions he asks....they will not volunteer any information.
Depose?!  Jose has to depose people?!  Someone had better tell him that ... I believe he thinks the prosecution is supposed to do that for him!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1205 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

Thanks for the pictures of the memorial, they are beautiful!

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!

Hi monkeys.  Didn't one of the LE ask Ricardo if they practiced "safe" sex?
Yes, and at the time I thought what a strange question to ask him.  Brandi... I loved the picture of the men lining up, I needed a laugh.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »

Oh, this one has GOT to be televised.  I cannot wait to see Cindy on the stand trying to defend all her actions.  Also Lee and George, but especially Cindy.  And I want to see Annie, who seems to have some special info.  And I really hope to find out the name of Caylee's father, since the Anthonys have lied about it so much.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1207 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:43 PM »

I keep remembering what an attorney friend of mine told me...it's the things we haven't heard about that is going to convict her....the LE is only releasing what BJ is requesting in the discovery process....and BJ isn't as smart as he thinks he is....going to court to get this Aug video visit released proves it. Even with deposing the witnesses ...they will only answer the questions he asks....they will not volunteer any information.

I agree, and that's why I feel confident when I say that Casey is screwed! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: January 18, 2009, 08:07:44 PM »

My mom and sister went with me to Caylee's Memorial site......my mom was so saddened and disgusted when she saw where Casey had dumped Caylee, and the thought of her in a garbage bag made her sick.

Also, my mom's 75 yr old neighbor and friend is obsessed with this case. She has terminal cancer, and hopes to live long enough to see KC "fry".........her words! They live about 100 miles from Orlando on the Gulf side......so it's not just the Orlando community that thinks KC is guilty and wants justice for Caylee.

We went to Cassadaga spiritual village the same day (Jan 15th) We went into the bookstore and the clerks and "psychics" were talking about the psychic that allegedly was talking to the PI Dom Casey and led him to where Caylee was found. They told me none of the mediums/psychics there believe her story. Everywhere we stopped that day, people were discussing this case....I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was, considering we covered about 300 miles of Florida, both the Atlantic and the Gulf sides.

I hope your Mom's friend gets her wish!  I have friends all over the country....many keep up with the happenings and many will email to ask me what's the latest. Someone posted about the memorial and how it has helped the people who bring things and I agree with that post. I still drive around with a Natalee Missing poster in my back window. I know no one who sees it is going to know what we know....but if it makes one person think...ummmmmm about going to Aruba for a holiday, it has served it purpose.  I have had many people stop me in parking lots and ask me a question like was she ever found? or did they ever get that guy convicted? It makes some people think....and it makes me feel like ever though I couldn't help Natalee I can keep her tragedy in the public eye. We do what we can.....and if putting a token of love at a make shift memorial  makes one feel better...I say THANK YOU for loving and caring about a little girl we never knew.....but who captured a little piece of out hearts,

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: January 18, 2009, 08:09:49 PM »

Thanks for the pictures of the memorial, they are beautiful!

Now I read the enquirer I think it was or maybe the globe, but anyway, seems Caseys friends have seen the uhhhhhhhh  X-rated picture of the girl doing the (well you know) that was posted on here and they all say they believe it is Casey, that it looks just like her.......anyway it seems to have scared Ricardo so badly that he has taken himself down to the DR. and gotten and Aids test, and has told all the guys that he knows that slept with Casey to do the same thing!      He says the results from his was negative and he was very lucky!

Hi monkeys.  Didn't one of the LE ask Ricardo if they practiced "safe" sex?

Caseys idea of safe sex was sleeping with cops, or anyone in uniform for that matter.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

That's a really good point, and a good possibility, IMO.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: January 18, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1212 on: January 18, 2009, 08:11:52 PM »

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: January 18, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »

I am hoping some of you will go back to the beginning and listen to this call from jail where Casey is talking to Cindy and Lee and someone else. They were definitely at least Lee was really P***** at her. To bad they could not have stayed this way. Maybe she would have cracked.

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RI15oQbAh4&feature=related

Just a swinging with the tribe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: January 18, 2009, 08:12:42 PM »

no rose, thanks. HH suggested it and I put the plan into action. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:05 PM »

I just watched the interview with JB after Casey's last court appearance.  He even admits that the only reason why he has requested some of the info is because the state has it and he wants everything they have.  I bet he was miffed when he requested the Aug. interview and then watched it!!   

Yep....he isn't called BOZO for nuttin'!  I think that is another reason there are people not listed on the witness list that some of us thought should be there   the will be added later I'll bet or called at trial

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »

So....has anyone talked to John Morgan lately?  Wonder if Baez will request a copy of this through the courts also???

from Orange County Records:
1/8/2009 AMENDED NOTICE TAKING VIDEOTAPED DEPO OF CASEY ANTHONY ON 01/12/09 @ 10:00AM
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: January 18, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »

Klaas ~ PM, please.  RE:  NH thread

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1218 on: January 18, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »

Sorry I have been O/T tonight. I will behave from now on. 

SEEME Thank you so much for the pictures and leaving the suncatcher and bear. I wish I had the opportunity to go there for Caylee.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: January 18, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

HOLY MONKEYS!  I'm starting to think LE/State will be able to tie up alot of loose ends (aka cases) in greater Orlando--well, if they are all comparing notes.  I'm sure its been said before, but this case is gonna go down in history.  Unfreakingbelievable...

OK, a thought keeps tugging at my mind.  I apologize if it's already been brought up, but I seem to recall reading somewhere (maybe one of KC's friend's interviews) , someone mentions KC had just taken up running/jogging........anyone remember hearing that????? Just throwing it out there with all this info. about a possible connection the NG murder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.