April 27, 2024, 10:07:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306174 times)
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1220 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:01 PM »

Turbothink - PM's and the EDIT button are both disabled at SM due to problems we had back in 2005.  Disabling them solved alot of problems.

Feel free to email me if you have a problem.

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks, I had decided that I had gone stupid, because I kept reading the help area and could not find them anywhere. LOL

Hi Turbo!  You're bad, phooey! Time out!  I guess it took me long enough to get here huh?  Hi everyone...I was looking for the PM tool for a couple of days too - glad I'm not "bananas" either!  Hi FLKatz!

Hi everyone!  I'm new here too and came over from WS.  I remember seeing you and FLKatz there too!  I had a different screen name over there though.  I already think I'm going to like the Monkeys here a lot more!  Everyone's seems so nice......and you all are awesome sleuthers.  I've been reading here for weeks---

WELCOME ZOEANDME
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1221 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:14 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.
They asked her that? Well if she did it wasn't on her upper chest. Those puppies sag worse than mine and I am 42 and over weight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: January 18, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !

Sassy,You can do it.I quit 3 1/2 years ago.I had to be careful about the beer too.I always wanted a Marlboro if I was drinking.You have to stay focused.
I can drink now and do fine without the cigs.

You can doi it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1223 on: January 18, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »

IIRC there was another card behind KCs drivers license but I thought the cop lady grabbed that out and Sin took her JCP card out with the money. You really have to wonder about that woman, she knew Amy H got bilked yet she keeps the money for herself. I would be horribly embarrassed and try to make restitution on KCs behalf but I guess it's every man for themself with that family

So, I wonder what the cop lady grabbed.   Maybe a fake driver's license with the name ZG on it?   hmmmmm
Maybe a keycard?   What do you guys think it was?

I thought at first it might be Amy's ID, but now this has all come out about KC and ZG name, I am not so sure.  If it was the ZG name, then KC is up the creek without a paddle for sure.

I had heard ( speculation) that it must have been something familiar to LE as the cop wasted no time grabbing it... possibly a key card or JG or Tony Ruscianos pic or ID?

I orginally thought what they grabbed was a keycard to a hotel room (if she was hooking), or maybe a keycard to the Sawgrass Apartment complex.   Now, I'm starting to think it was an ID with ZG's name on it.   That would sink her ship !!
Got a feeling it was a fake ID of some sort.    Didn't someone say here on SM that Timer 55 had something to do with identity theft?

cindy took the jc pennys card the cash and a sears card. she then later lied to le saying it was only the cash and jc pennys.

Yeah.  That was strange.  I wonder why she lied about the Sears card.   We haven't heard much about it, have we?

no but in her second interview with le they grill her about what cards she had and which ones of hers casey had. they went thru a whole long list of stores and cindy kept saying no just the jc pennys. i think they knew she was lying and wanted it for the record. they also confronted her on why she hasnt turned over her cc records. cindy says ' i looked at them theres nothing there' and allen says 'see this is what i mean...we need them no matter what you say'.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: January 18, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/05%20Chris%20Stutz%20Transcript.pdf

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

HOLY MONKEYS!  I'm starting to think LE/State will be able to tie up alot of loose ends (aka cases) in greater Orlando--well, if they are all comparing notes.  I'm sure its been said before, but this case is gonna go down in history.  Unfreakingbelievable...

OK, a thought keeps tugging at my mind.  I apologize if it's already been brought up, but I seem to recall reading somewhere (maybe one of KC's friend's interviews) , someone mentions KC had just taken up running/jogging........anyone remember hearing that????? Just throwing it out there with all this info. about a possible connection the NG murder.
I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1225 on: January 18, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

The Empty Plot of land behind the House Addresses: 4701 and 4709 Hopespring which also faces Suburban
http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_master?pid=302313129000021&query_data=1111111P
Is owned by Thomas Hendricks
The actual land has no physical Address
Address is listed: Blvd

If you hover over one area where it says Property Use: it says Vacant Homeowners Association
owner name and address
Thomas Hendricks
Po Box 4602
Winter Park, Florida 32793

parcel ID 13-23-30-1290-00-021

Thanks Deenie - I imagine this is where Caylee's body was actually found, on this property. 
I think so too

It is interesting Klaas that what I have been doing is searching for info on this Guy. Seems he likes to buy up a lot of property from Orange County. He has many properties that are all vacant - with either Industrial, or residential but all are Vacant.

I found he applied in Aug 2007 in Winter Park for a FCC Registered Amateur Radio License. So he is alive and well - bec I thought possibly he had passed away because many of his properties are listed under a trust within his name.

I am digging Smile

It is likely that the trust is set up for estate planning - all of our property is in our trust also. It makes it easier when the time comes for the kids to scavenge for what is left after we are gone!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: January 18, 2009, 08:25:53 PM »

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?
She got lots of exercise on her back ... and that burns a lot of calories ... (so I hear) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1227 on: January 18, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
They asked her that? Well if she did it wasn't on her upper chest. Those puppies sag worse than mine and I am 42 and over weight.
  JSM you are to funny, I agree it wasn't on the upper chest.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: January 18, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »

She got lots of exercise on her back ... and that burns a lot of calories ... (so I hear) 
and from other things we have seen, her jaws should be pretty strong, oh  and her fingers ( from all that texting)

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1229 on: January 18, 2009, 08:29:15 PM »

Monkey's
I have been chasing the Name Juliet Lewis
As I said earlier that within the Video of Lee/Casey in Jail - Casey spells Juliet in correction to Lee .. Lee spells it J U L I E T T E and Casey corrects Him and respells J U L I E T

We all know the famous Juliette Lewis the Actress/Singer

For giggles I plunked in Juliet Lewis into Maps - All that came up was Law offices in Orlando ..hmmm
I did back out and put in the name Juliet Lewis again into Google Maps and the Same thing came up - all Law offices within Orlando. Usually when you put in such things into maps it comes up with an empty query ... Nothing found.

I went into Google main search with the name Juliet Lewis and of course google automatically corrects and seeks only Juliette Lewis due to how many hits have been within her name.

We all know that Juliette Lewis has had quite a Past in Film for very controversial films  - such as Natural Born Killers .. I went to her Bio though. It says within her bio she was once dating a Man who was the Nanny of Bean  - daughter of Kurt Cobain/Courtney love and that Nanny  "Michael DeWitt" was missing in action yet could be part of the unfounded yet "thought" that Kurt Cobain was murdered and that the nanny had something to do with it.   
Then too - I found a very strange Movie that Juliette Made called " Crooked Hearts"
One's personal review of the Movie - from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000BMY2MO/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

Writer/Director Michael Bortman brings us a movie which will be loved by everyone who feels that the number one thing you could ever do in your life is support your family. On the surface, that may not sound like such a bad thing. After all, everyone wants to be loved and supported by their family. However, "Crooked Hearts" goes WAY past that.
The movie follows the ups and downs (mostly downs) of the Warren family. The members of this family are the type of people who would support their brother or son even if they were a convicted serial child molester. That's how obsessive and blinding their family structure is. I could never feel connected to any of the characters in this film because only one of them seemed like a nice person. To make things worse, the one nice guy is presented to us as being weak and childish.
Almost everyone in the Warren family is dishonest and selfish. In fact, at one point in the movie, being an arsonist is presented to us as simply being a very minor character flaw. This pathetic situation spirals out of control until tragedy strikes the family in one of the absolute most manipulative scenes EVER put to film.

The acting is quite good. That shouldn't surprise anyone who glances at the list of cast members. However, anyone who believes that taking responsibility for your actions is a positive trait will not enjoy this movie. Its "ethical" stance is completely at odds with anyone who believes you should be honest, thoughtful and stand up for what you believe in.

Funny the family name is Warren  - Ants from Warren Ohio - and then the Daughter in the film played by Juliette Lewis her name is Cassie
from http://www.petercoyote.com/crooked.html LA Times review below is snipped by me

"At first glimpse, the Warrens appears to have the kind of heartland heartiness that practically defines what it means to be All-American.
Charley (D'Onofrio), the womanizing big brother of the family, has a homey, dilapidated ranginess.  Cassie (Lewis), is a sleepy-headed teenager who casts a disbelieving eye on her siblings while still relishing her role in the menagerie. The father, Peter Coyote's Edward, has a gangly affability, like a more homespun Ward Cleaver; his wife (Cindy Pickett) would not look out of place as the matriarch in Lassie... In her early scenes, Leigh has an edgy volatility that's convincingly scary. Her scruffiness is a form of armor.

Wow Huh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: January 18, 2009, 08:31:10 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !

Sassy,You can do it.I quit 3 1/2 years ago.I had to be careful about the beer too.I always wanted a Marlboro if I was drinking.You have to stay focused.
I can drink now and do fine without the cigs.

You can doi it.
I'm proud of all non smoking monkeys. I could never do it. My mom would pay any amount of money in the world to get me to quit. She even said she would buy me a car if I quit for a year.  I can't do it, car or not. I am a chicken, I don't want to get fatter than I am already. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1231 on: January 18, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

Back to the Zenaida Gonzalez that works at UCF and blogs Brevard County Moms, who had their laptop stolen

HOLY MONKEYS!  I'm starting to think LE/State will be able to tie up alot of loose ends (aka cases) in greater Orlando--well, if they are all comparing notes.  I'm sure its been said before, but this case is gonna go down in history.  Unfreakingbelievable...

OK, a thought keeps tugging at my mind.  I apologize if it's already been brought up, but I seem to recall reading somewhere (maybe one of KC's friend's interviews) , someone mentions KC had just taken up running/jogging........anyone remember hearing that????? Just throwing it out there with all this info. about a possible connection the NG murder.
I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I think I know one way she stayed in shape, but I'm not going there. But yes she did say something about herself jogging.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1232 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:05 PM »

O/T  This is a way cool tool for describing 'subjects' looks. Like your very own Perp tool, lol.

http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: January 18, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »

I'm sad now, maybe that is why my butt is so big! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: January 18, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »

I think I know one way she stayed in shape, but I'm not going there. But yes she did say something about herself jogging.
It's okay no rose ... I went there for you!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1235 on: January 18, 2009, 08:36:51 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

Oh wow, texanne, I do remember reading that!  And there was a friend of Caseys (a dude) who supposedly saw her out running one day.  And something odd about that happened, can't remember if Casey denied that or if the dude took it back, something weird.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: January 18, 2009, 08:36:58 PM »

Chris Stutz interview:

When asked about Zanny:

I remember seeing an IM conversation with a guy friend who was feeling bad cause his GF dumped him and KC was consoling him.... she mentioned she worked out at the gym room in Tonys complex every day.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: January 18, 2009, 08:37:01 PM »

JSM you are to funny, I agree it wasn't on the upper chest.
All kidding aside, maybe she had a nose job or something. I don't know why they would ask such a question. Unless they saw her in the new bra that Amy purchased for her. Then they would possibly think she had some kind of "enhancement".

I said a NOSE Job Newfie. Stop being naughty!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 18, 2009, 08:37:29 PM »

O/T  This is a way cool tool for describing 'subjects' looks. Like your very own Perp tool, lol.

http://flashface.ctapt.de/
That's fun Nut!  I saved it ... going to create my dream perp!   

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: January 18, 2009, 08:37:40 PM »

Hi everymonkey!

I've been reading in lurker mode for a couple of hours to get caught up.  Don't feel like posting much tonight, because I'm not feeling well and for some reason the whole crazy mess surrounding Caylee's tragic disappearance and death has me feeling overwhelmed and sad.  Sorry so many other monkeys are feeling under the weather too.  Prayers and hugs for all.

I "see" the crime scene pic differently than the way Klaas diagrammed it, so it does look to me like it could be a skull.  Basically I see the nasal cavity where Klaas's diagram is labeled "eye".  The eye that I see is a large dark eye socket cavity, with the other eye obscured by debris.  It looks rather eerie and really does resemble a skull the way I'm viewing it. But I am not convinced that is what it is.  I do wonder why that particular photo was taken by LE at the scene, though.  There certainly does appear to be a wet, black trash bag showing through the foliage. (It was raining that morning, I remember it well.)

Here is another version, just FWIW, to compare to the diagram Klaas provided:

Des, I see it the way you do.  Not sure about the eye area tho, but I do see the nasal cavity and the mouth area with the duct tape over it.  It's soooo sad to see the duct tape.  Sad 

Not sure why this photo was released, my opinion is that LE took pics of the crime scene as they found it, then they went thru tagging and id'ing everything and took pics of those steps as well. 

This pic was in the very first set of photos of the crime scene that LE released, then all the pics were immediately removed from their website, as if they realized ooooooooops we didn't mean to release the pics that showed the evidence.  Cuz when the pics went back up, this pic was not among them.  They either went ahead and released it later, maybe figuring folks wouldn't realize what they were looking at, or it had already been captured by quick folks before they took everything down.  The media got ahold of it quickly by whatever means. 

Hope this makes sense.  Am under the influence of Dayquil and Vicks under my feet.   

If this is the skull, where is the evidence flag?  A skull would be evidence, wouldn't it?  They mark evidence with a flag so that there is reference when they take a picture, don't they?

I see the image also but I think the skull would be too big for a child, could it have been photoshopped?

>>> Hey, Leslee, Got the photo from OCSO website, so no, it was not likely photoshopped.
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CayleeAnthonyInvestigation/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/8/Default.aspx
Picture #195831

>>> Today, you are right about evidence being marked by flags for crime scene photos.  There are a lot of photos in the set without flags, though -- I guess these are shots that were taken before they began to work the scene and mark evidence.

I do agree with Klaas that it is unlikely that OCSO would release a photo showing Caylee's skull.  However, I also see what others see -- it really does look like a skull.  Once you see it, it looks very clear, and the image just jumps right at you, very eerie.  I believe I have seen two different shots of this spot, from slightly different angles, and in both of them, you can see the image.  It is the right size for a child's skull, if you know the size of those plants...

But since I don't think LE would leave the photo on their site if it did show a skull, I have to say it couldn't be one.  Wyks says they pulled it, but I found it there today, so there's another mystery.  Don't really know what to think about it, honestly!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.