April 27, 2024, 10:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306102 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1260 on: January 18, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

JSM...Iassen was driving me nuts reading the text messages btw him and Casey, unbelievable whining.
I know when I was reading it, I just wondered how Casey could stand his constant whining. I was saying to myself, Dude get a grip, get over this chick and find someone else or join the damn French foreign legion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1261 on: January 18, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »

O/T  This is a way cool tool for describing 'subjects' looks. Like your very own Perp tool, lol.

http://flashface.ctapt.de/

OMG that tool is so funny!  I tried to do my hubby of 15 years and he ended up looking like a baby with a beard - keyboard wet with tears i 'm laughing so hard!!  Somebody try to do KC and post it!!!
I made a face of Casey

Named it Caseymug - but I can't copy it - wont let me Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: January 18, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?
She got lots of exercise on her back ... and that burns a lot of calories ... (so I hear) 

Oh snap!  Too funny!!!!!!
It's my belief that the monkeys let me hang out on a branch merely for the occasional comedic relief!     Sadly, I must go for the night ... sleepy sleepy!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: January 18, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »

I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?

I remember seeing an IM conversation with a guy friend who was feeling bad cause his GF dumped him and KC was consoling him.... she mentioned she worked out at the gym room in Tonys complex every day.

oh, i can believe she pumped ermmmm something everyday, not so sure it was at the gym tho. 

if it was, wonder where she left caylee?   or was this after..... ?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: January 18, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »

just looking at this and astonished at how close this was to being right in between those homes...

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/tag/george-cindy-anthony/

Also I wonder if there was sawgrass where Caylee was put.

I don't give KC credit for studying ANYTHING about names etc... these peeps probably just stuck out in her head for one reason or another.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: January 18, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »

Night Monkeys!

(and goodnight Nut - happy shoveling tomorrow)

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1266 on: January 18, 2009, 09:02:56 PM »

Deenie... I love the info you find. Speaking of that movie Crooked Hearts, almost everyone in the Warren family is dishonest and selfish, for a minute I thought it was a movie about the Anthonys.
Me too Rose ...the kicker being the Daughter's name is Cassie played by  Juliette Lewis
Hmph

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: January 18, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »

DANA PRETZER - ON NOW

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: January 18, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?

I do not think that the Anthony's KNEW when then retrieved the car.  Had they had known then....CINDY would not have blurted out...smells like a damn dead body....  So, from that point, they continued with their clean up.....trying to cover up her outburst - then the cover up with the pizza theory.

I am not sure that they KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED...but this statement of hers was the FIRST ACTUAL COMMENT...without THINKING|.
And.....NO ONE is going to LET HER LIVE IT DOWN.....

I think they KNEW after retrieving the car. They just didn't know HOW or any of the details and I suspect they discussed it while cleaning out the car. I think they chose to deny it on some level, hoping it was all a "mistake," but they KNEW because they know their daughter. Cindy just blurted out more than she intended in the 911 call, forgetting who she was talking to while attempting to prod Casey into a confession or explanation.

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.

ITA Fuzzball. From the very beginning GA screamed out to me "Classic Personality Disorder"; pathological liar, sociopath that makes people feel sorry for him, a lot of things said and done by him just for effect, the whole shebang.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: January 18, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

JodyO, yes, you are right.  Lee ran to Tony's so fast to get Casey's stuff that LE didn't even know what he was about.  From what I remember, Lee was at Tony's from about midnight to 2 am and I'm sure he went through all of her stuff including the computer's hard drive.  I'm not too worried, though.  LE can recover anything he could have done to that computer, aside from physically destroying the hard drive.  When you think about it, if he had really been concerned with what was on the computer, he would have removed and destroyed the hard drive.  That's the only way to permanently delete files!

Yes, and depending on exactly what LE recovered from the computer, that may be one of the reasons why Lee wants criminal immunity.
Ya know, I'll bet in hindsight, there are a lot of things the Anthony's would have done differently.

What do you think they would have done differently? Done a better job of cleaning the trunk and thrown the vacuum away? Not mentioned the smell on the 911 call and taken the car to a garage for storage? Put the computer retrieved from Tony's in some dumpster instead of bringing it home? Washed her clothes at a laundromat instead of in their own washer?

I do not think that the Anthony's KNEW when then retrieved the car.  Had they had known then....CINDY would not have blurted out...smells like a damn dead body....  So, from that point, they continued with their clean up.....trying to cover up her outburst - then the cover up with the pizza theory.

I am not sure that they KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED...but this statement of hers was the FIRST ACTUAL COMMENT...without THINKING|.
And.....NO ONE is going to LET HER LIVE IT DOWN.....

I think they KNEW after retrieving the car. They just didn't know HOW or any of the details and I suspect they discussed it while cleaning out the car. I think they chose to deny it on some level, hoping it was all a "mistake," but they KNEW because they know their daughter. Cindy just blurted out more than she intended in the 911 call, forgetting who she was talking to while attempting to prod Casey into a confession or explanation.

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: January 18, 2009, 09:06:15 PM »

O/T  This is a way cool tool for describing 'subjects' looks. Like your very own Perp tool, lol.

http://flashface.ctapt.de/
That's fun Nut!  I saved it ... going to create my dream perp!   

Yeah, very cool. I turned my husband into a perp!  LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:10 PM »

I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I remember seeing an IM conversation with a guy friend who was feeling bad cause his GF dumped him and KC was consoling him.... she mentioned she worked out at the gym room in Tonys complex every day.

oh, i can believe she pumped ermmmm something everyday, not so sure it was at the gym tho. 

if it was, wonder where she left caylee?   or was this after..... ?? 

Wyks, I can't believe you said that!  I have always thought of as the saintly type.  That just made my night!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1272 on: January 18, 2009, 09:07:23 PM »

I have my Monkey Ears On thank U Klaas

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: January 18, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

JSM...Iassen was driving me nuts reading the text messages btw him and Casey, unbelievable whining.
I know when I was reading it, I just wondered how Casey could stand his constant whining. I was saying to myself, Dude get a grip, get over this chick and find someone else or join the damn French foreign legion.

Yeah, but call me shallow, Iassen was a cutie so I'd have put up with his whining, and maybe offer a little non-texty consolation. Heh. (Okay mods, I'm done with sleeze for the night)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: January 18, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

>>> Hey, Leslee, Got the photo from OCSO website, so no, it was not likely photoshopped.
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CayleeAnthonyInvestigation/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/8/Default.aspx
Picture #195831

>>> Today, you are right about evidence being marked by flags for crime scene photos.  There are a lot of photos in the set without flags, though -- I guess these are shots that were taken before they began to work the scene and mark evidence.

I do agree with Klaas that it is unlikely that OCSO would release a photo showing Caylee's skull.  However, I also see what others see -- it really does look like a skull.  Once you see it, it looks very clear, and the image just jumps right at you, very eerie.  I believe I have seen two different shots of this spot, from slightly different angles, and in both of them, you can see the image.  It is the right size for a child's skull, if you know the size of those plants...

But since I don't think LE would leave the photo on their site if it did show a skull, I have to say it couldn't be one.  Wyks says they pulled it, but I found it there today, so there's another mystery.  Don't really know what to think about it, honestly!

LE released the first batch of pics and within minutes, yanked them all.  That's why so many folks couldn't get in to that site to see them.  When they were released again, several minutes later, this pic was not among them, along with a couple of others that haven't been released at all yet. 

Several of us saw this pic when it was released the first time around.  We were so busy copying pics, not all of us got all that had been released before the site went down.  When it came back up, several pics were gone.  That's how I know this one was held back in the second release. 

But some folks (including some of the media) got this pic the first time around, and the media even released it later talking about the book.  And by that time LE had put this pic back up.   I guess they figured no one would realize what they were looking at, or perhaps they would only focus on the book.  I don't know what they were thinking, they didn't give an explanation for any of it.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: January 18, 2009, 09:10:15 PM »

Thanks klaas. 

Monkeys - My goodnight was perhaps a little premature ... I have to hear Tim ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1277 on: January 18, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »

Lots of shoveling to do tomorrow    Night all.
Me too Nut ........ Me car is buried and so is my drive .... arrrgh
Good Nite Nut

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

This picture is just kinda scary.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !

Sassy,You can do it.I quit 3 1/2 years ago.I had to be careful about the beer too.I always wanted a Marlboro if I was drinking.You have to stay focused.
I can drink now and do fine without the cigs.

You can doi it.
I'm proud of all non smoking monkeys. I could never do it. My mom would pay any amount of money in the world to get me to quit. She even said she would buy me a car if I quit for a year.  I can't do it, car or not. I am a chicken, I don't want to get fatter than I am already. 

You can do it, really.  It took me several tries but my husband and I both quit (at the same time believe it or not) over seven years ago and we can drink without craving a cig now.  Once you get through it you will feel so much better.  There are times I miss it but I don't think about starting again.   

I admire those who have quit, and stayed quit.  For me it's coffee, it would be really really hard to drink a cup of vanilla coffee without my lil vanilla flavored cigar.    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.