April 27, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306128 times)
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:45 PM »

Okay - this time I'm really leaving!  Everyone have a wonderful night!

Good night, Newfie!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Amen N2WISHN!  I think you've said it all!

has anyone else seen any pictures of Caylee playing with any children. surely she had a birthday party with at least one or two children or went to chuckie cheese or somewhere with other George, Cindy, lee, or KC. am i missing some? tia

wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1342 on: January 18, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. Great show Dana...first time listener here. God Bless Tim Miller!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: January 18, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 

Yes in Canada

yes a flat foot up in canada eh
what doesn everyone think about tim's comment about Kronks girlfriend and Padilla?
that i consider a bomshell?

Dana this is how I interpreted what Tim said.

1.  Kronk's girlfriend was all over him to go back and go back again to the location. 

2.  Kronk began to wonder if he was right after watching LP on TV and LP was so sure that Caylee was in Econ River at Blanchard Park, so Kronk backed off.

3.  Kronk's girlfriend finally bugged him until he went back again and this time there was no more water and he found her.

This is the first time I have heard anything about Kronk's girlfiend.  Also, in Kronk's defense LE does not consider him a suspect in any way.

What I'm saying is that I don't know if Tim meant that Leonard had direct contact with Kronk or his girlfriend.

GREAT SHOW DANA!

yeah i dont know either bodes listening to again
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: January 18, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

Hi everyone!  I hope that you are all having a good weekend. 

I was trying to catch up and couldn't help but notice the posts discussing George.  I don't think that George is a sociopath.  I think that he knows that Casey is, and does his best to try to deal with her, while doing what he can to keep her trust.  I actually think that George could provide very interesting info on how he has been dealing with Casey all of these years.  I know that I couldn't deal with someone like Casey.

ITA Pixie.  I could not deal with someone like her either. Or Cindy   

Excellent point, Leroy.  One of my biggest nightmares is that of being trapped in an elevator with Casey and Cindy

Oh geez, you are not kidding!  I was trying to think of something worse than that but I just cant!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1345 on: January 18, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO
  Thanks Boyz mom. Usually nobody agrees with me when I have a true not O/T post. I think he has been beaten down by Cindy, Lee and Casey. I truly think that George is the only one that has told as much of the truth as he knew. George told the truth to LE as much as he knew. I truly believe George was in the dark. I believe he had a feeling about what was going on because he told the tow lot guy as much. I think Cindy sent him to work so she could clean Casey's car up and take care of everything. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense. I'm tired and about to go to bed. 

Actually, I agree with you frequently - just too lazy to respond!!! I think it comes with the three kids at home but I could be wrong!  I do think that Cindy is much more likely to be the psychopath than is George. And I definitely think she cleaned up to save her little girl.
[/quote] Me too. Thanks for agreeing with me. I usually post off topic stuff, so it makes me happy that I say something smart once in a while. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1346 on: January 18, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: January 18, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »

great show dana..........if i wanted to listen to a few parts again, how do i do that?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: January 18, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »

great show dana..........if i wanted to listen to a few parts again, how do i do that?

depends what type of player you use, most allow you to fast forward or scroll to certain parts
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: January 18, 2009, 10:16:56 PM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

has anyone else seen any pictures of Caylee playing with any children. surely she had a birthday party with at least one or two children or went to chuckie cheese or somewhere with other George, Cindy, lee, or KC. am i missing some? tia

wendi

I have never seen any pictures of Caylee with other children.  It seems strange, especially since Kristina Chester made that statement about how their kids played together.  IIRC, Brittany Schreiber also made a statement about Caylee and her kids.  Since Casey was supposedly so into photography, it doesn't make sense that photos of Caylee with other kids have not been seen yet. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: January 18, 2009, 10:18:00 PM »

depends what type of player you use, most allow you to fast forward or scroll to certain parts

Thank you,   I got it.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: January 18, 2009, 10:18:09 PM »

wendi

No I have never seen any pics with Caylee and other children.  I have thought about that too but since Caylee was the only child in the family, did not go to daycare and Casey being a young mom whose friends dont seem to have children of their own, I sort of justified it because of that.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: January 18, 2009, 10:19:48 PM »

wendi

I have never seen any pictures of Caylee with other children.  It seems strange, especially since Kristina Chester made that statement about how their kids played together.  IIRC, Brittany Schreiber also made a statement about Caylee and her kids.  Since Casey was supposedly so into photography, it doesn't make sense that photos of Caylee with other kids have not been seen yet. 

I saw a picture of Caylee playing with some kids out in the yard at that oveida House, I think it was called, there was a  few kids a little older than Caylee and they were all running around on the yard and like chasing each other.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1353 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

yes the fbi asked cindy as well. they had her and george fill out an extensive personality profile. according to what the fbi said to george he had a much more realistic view of her than cindy did.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:25 PM »

Dana - I agree 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: January 18, 2009, 10:20:47 PM »

wendi

Oh yes I forgot about Kristina.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1356 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 
Thanks Leroy, I just thought he was a cool guy that talked about cases on the internet. I just hope I didn't upset him by saying he sounded like a priest.

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

JSM - you are not a dumb monkey.  I didn't know that either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: January 18, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

NICE
sending u a basket of nice bannanas

you can hop in my hot tub too if u want.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: January 18, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »

Tim Miller on Dana now

Tim says he's still getting body slammed due to the Caylee Anthony case. 

This is my #1 reason to despise what that clan has done.  This was a conspiracy to hurt TES, imo.  It shoots my blood pressure through the roof just thinking about it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: January 18, 2009, 10:23:24 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

Someone, I think it was Boo called LP last week and he told her that Kronk's live in worked at the jail.  It makes perfect sense to me that they had this theory, but then maybe thought they were wrong when LP thought she was in the Little Econ.  I just can't see LP as a bad guy.  Maybe not the best guy in the world, but not a really bad guy.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.