April 27, 2024, 05:58:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306151 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

Does everyone remember Sean Krause ...www.thedailybs.com 

He was the writer that covered as well as uncovered bits of truth / lies in this investigation of Casey.

He entered the hospital early December for cancer treatments.  Shortly after, he had posted on his site, that he was in DIRE NEED OF A NEW LAPTOP.  I have been following the replies, and there appeared to be only 6 the last time I looked.  There were some posts offering their sadness to his loss of computer and at the same time saying they were unable to contribute at this time for replacement.

To my knowledge, I don't think he ever received any donations, as per his request for a new one.

Just went back out of curiousity as well, as REMEMBER he and Cindy had exchanged very exclusive info via their emails...and he in turn contacted YURI..and there was an interview given between Sean and YURI.  That interview was to be released .....but we have not seen anything as of yet.

Here is the link to Sean's site, as we can only link and not reproduce the printed material.

Please go over to the site:  www.thedailybs.com and read Sean's newest post regarding the Sean / YURI interview.

This POSSIBLY may have something to do with the LE visit yesterday.  Just my guess. 
Grama, thanks for the update!  I forget about SK because I know he doesn't post anymore. 
I wonder when that will be released.  Did he say next week?  ANd does Cindy possibly want immunity due to some of that stuff?  I can't remember it all, I think I will go to SK's again and read back.
Thanks!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »

Meet another dope~I had never heard anything about the case and so I googled to find out about the lawsuit........couldn't close the page quick enough. Although, when my daughter took driving school, they showed the kids actual footage from drunk driveing accidents and all kinda wrecks. It sure scared her BIG time, now she is super cautious and buckles up before even turning the engine on. That poor family.........

It was pretty shocking and IMO the family definately has a case for not wanting those out there.  THe sad thing is they ARE out there and you don't even have to try to find them.
My hubs is a very agressive and fast driver.  LIke I said he drives a lot.  I pray each morning for safe travel and that God bringshim home to us.  WE need our daddy!
Bones probably wouldn't be as shocking in the box (I do watch CSI and that is ok) but if the pics of her at the scene get out I think that would just be so sad for the A's and for us.  I don't care what we think if the family, NO FAMILY deserves to have that kind of stuff out there.
I am done talking about this...
Moving on
kitties, puppies, snowflakes, ... (insert new thoughts here)

I looked too just because curiosity is my middle name.It was bad but in reality for me,the Tsunami pictures were much worse.Those have never left my brain and I don't expect they ever will..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome TampaMom - Good point and I'm not sure, I'll see if I can find out.

12/29/08 Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.  The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found.  Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.  The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November. 

12/29 - talk about PI in the same area
12/31 - talk about immunity for the Anthonys

Thanks Guideposts!

It was right after the body being found.

http://www.primewriter.com/blog/?p=538 for example.

That was December 17th.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2009, 01:47:58 PM »

Doggonit.  There you went and left me in the dust, again.     I was way back on rattlesnakes and the PI at the As's home, and poof, you were all gone.  And, BOO, you started the whole mess.  I caught you this time.   

Noooooo! Wasn't me, JSM asked me a question........

Yea, and you couldn't wait to jump ship.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

I keep forgetting to mention this.......Cindy said she removed a "butter" knife from KC's car and washed it, along with a pair of KC's slacks, and who knows how many other items that were IMO, evidence.

Does anyone else think that maybe KC used the butter knife to cut the duct tape?
That's just a theory I have been rolling around in my head....lol

They went to the A's within an hour to secure it because of something they could connect to the crime scene. It could have been anything really, but they might have been going to get whatever they thought KC used to cut the duct tape.

Anyway, just thought I would throw it out here for anyone's thoughts.....

I am not sure a butter knife would cut duct tape.....but we certainly don't know for sure it was a butter knife, do we? Coming from Cindy's mouth I tend not to believe a lot.

Good point!  I don't believe much (99.9%) of what Cindy says either.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:29 PM »

I looked too just because curiosity is my middle name.It was bad but in reality for me,the Tsunami pictures were much worse.Those have never left my brain and I don't expect they ever will..

You really have a nice make over Tater, except I kinda miss Your Tater Head!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 17, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

I don't want to look either - but I want to know what I'm not suppose to look at, too!     Anyone?
You've been warned: Nikki Catsouras

Oh CRAP...I remember some controversy about this a couple years old...I didn't look them and certainly wouldn't now..............it was very SAD as I remember.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »

I'd bring Prudence back if I knew how to give her a make over,lol..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: January 17, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »

I don't want to look either - but I want to know what I'm not suppose to look at, too!     Anyone?
You've been warned: Nikki Catsouras

Oh CRAP...I remember some controversy about this a couple years old...I didn't look them and certainly wouldn't now..............it was very SAD as I remember.

Now that I have seen the girl's name I remember my sister in law telling me about it and she describing it to me. I don't think these kinds of pictures should be allowed to be put out for everyone to see.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

December 17TH ON Scared Monkeys

Immunity for George and Cindy

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: January 17, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »

Does everyone remember Sean Krause ...www.thedailybs.com 

He was the writer that covered as well as uncovered bits of truth / lies in this investigation of Casey.

He entered the hospital early December for cancer treatments.  Shortly after, he had posted on his site, that he was in DIRE NEED OF A NEW LAPTOP.  I have been following the replies, and there appeared to be only 6 the last time I looked.  There were some posts offering their sadness to his loss of computer and at the same time saying they were unable to contribute at this time for replacement.

To my knowledge, I don't think he ever received any donations, as per his request for a new one.

Just went back out of curiousity as well, as REMEMBER he and Cindy had exchanged very exclusive info via their emails...and he in turn contacted YURI..and there was an interview given between Sean and YURI.  That interview was to be released .....but we have not seen anything as of yet.

Here is the link to Sean's site, as we can only link and not reproduce the printed material.

Please go over to the site:  www.thedailybs.com and read Sean's newest post regarding the Sean / YURI interview.

This POSSIBLY may have something to do with the LE visit yesterday.  Just my guess. 

Could you connect the dots for me?

I tried to read some of the BS and the only thing I figured out was that Sean is in desperate need of a "Strunk & White". I don't understand why Sean was talking to Yuri. I don't understand how the District Attorney Office is involved.

Please help this confused Monkey     
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: January 17, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

I keep forgetting to mention this.......Cindy said she removed a "butter" knife from KC's car and washed it, along with a pair of KC's slacks, and who knows how many other items that were IMO, evidence.

Does anyone else think that maybe KC used the butter knife to cut the duct tape?
That's just a theory I have been rolling around in my head....lol

They went to the A's within an hour to secure it because of something they could connect to the crime scene. It could have been anything really, but they might have been going to get whatever they thought KC used to cut the duct tape.

Anyway, just thought I would throw it out here for anyone's thoughts.....

Seame, I know I'll be a day late and a dollar short, and someone else will have probably answered you, but being a duct tape queen myself, a butter knife won't cut it.   A scissors is the best, most successful tool to use.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #152 on: January 17, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »

I actuall thought Cindy said "KITCHEN" knife.  Much more general and can include sharp knives...

but, like cindy, im willing to bet it wasnt the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #153 on: January 17, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know....butter knife will cut duct tape. My butter knives have a little bit of a serrated edge. I tried it on both cheap tape and the kind with the mesh in it. Took a litle bit of time to get it started but , it did cut through it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: January 17, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

klaas I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post on the last thread requesting me to give you proof of my research about the Kio Marie  statements I had made. I did not keep the links but as I go back looking for info and find things you can rest assured I will see you get the proof you need other than what has been posted on other forums. I had been up all night and slept from 10 am till noon and responded as soon as I read your request.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 17, 2009, 01:55:07 PM »

That is how I am with 911.....it brings me to tears............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: January 17, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »

I'd bring Prudence back if I knew how to give her a make over,lol..

Too bad yo can't go to Tater heards dot com and pick out your own "parts"   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know....butter knife will cut duct tape. My butter knives have a little bit of a serrated edge. I tried it on both cheap tape and the kind with the mesh in it. Took a litle bit of time to get it started but , it did cut through it.

Wasn't it a "DINNER" Knife?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »

Hey Everybody,  Im have been thinking about something for awhile and then this new jail house video has brought it back to my mind again.   After hearing Casey whine and whine about the LE not using resources she has given them and about how they wont let her talk, I remember when she told LE that she had gotten a phone cal from Caylee just the day before, then she says, she was talking about her book and her shoes............

Well we are pretty sure her book was found at the crime scene
                                   I think maybe so was her shoes or maybe a shoe......So to me
                                    she was still dropping hints, I wished they had just sat back and let
                                    her talk, and see what else she said about what Caylee had said,
                                    It seems to me to be her way of getting info out without really saying anything!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2009, 01:59:00 PM »

Casey had a month to think of lies and " connections " to other people. She was on computers, hers and wherever she slept. She is devious and it must have been on her mind that sooner or later Cindy was going to find her or someone was going to come looking for her to see Caylee. You can find out a lot about ppl from MySpace. And on the Internet, Monkeys can attest to that. I am on FaceBook and I am amazed at how much personal info and pictures my DD puts on there about her life considering she has kids and is in LE ( and is well aware of what evil lurks out there ) up here. I've given her Sh*t over it, but it falls on deaf ears. But, hey I tried.
Once, she had her house broken into and they took her uniform ! Along with all the electronic stuff / money, jewelry etc . Her uniform had logos on it from where she was working before this organization she is currently with. That might have come in handy for a perp.   
Got to run to go shopping and errands. Been very cold here, today it a bit of a break from the bone chillin' hibernating cold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.