April 27, 2024, 10:19:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306177 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

Long story short on what happened with LP and the Econ River is he was told insider info the baby was there read the NG transcripts its there recently in bits and pieces.

Now about Kronk Before KCJackie went to Fla. we marathoned for several days researching before she left. We found that someone KC knew was a county employee and we vaguely remember a meter reader or in the water dept, this was not Mr. Kronk or her neighbor. When this news story of Mr. Kronk broke we have searched for hours and cannot find the info about who the county employee was. I posted on here requesting help if anyone had read this and remembered reading it. I believe Mr. Kronk may have overheard someone talking on a cell phone at worst. I do NOT believe he has done anything wrong. The most important thing about the case right now and my stupid azz can't find it. Jackie even discussed it with her mom before they went to Fla but her mom can't remember where we found the info either. I want to say it involves someone in the group of old friends or their families. It is about to drive us nuts trying to find it. You know what it is like to try to think of someone's name that you know well but just can't think of it at the time. Well this is just so dang frustrating. I know that it is in written form because I have dial up so I can't watch videos when I am here at my coastal home. I am just afraid Lee had the person remove the info and the defense will make Mr. Kronk look bad when that should not be the case.
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

yes the fbi asked cindy as well. they had her and george fill out an extensive personality profile. according to what the fbi said to george he had a much more realistic view of her than cindy did.

sorry monkeys, just wanted to say this at the very beginning-within-a couple of weeks of Caylee being reported missing there was something about CINDY & KC have um, breast work, it was either myspace or on a cc card. i read it several times in the first couple of weeks & can't find it since. that's why i was asking about the "plastic surgery" supposedly, KC & Cindy had it done on a cc card & that really wouldn't suprise me 'cause it was around the time of Cindy & George filing for divorce. (in my defense, i paid alot of attention to this, ummm for no reason!) i am way smarter than that of course!!!!!!!

wendi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:12 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!
Always JSM,  have a good night!.........kiss Joe for me!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1403 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:23 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

JSM, no name calling!!!  You will have to write JSM is a smart monkey 100 times next time you are caught! 
No more name calling myself, I promise. (Only tonight Bearly)   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:29 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

NICE
sending u a basket of nice bannanas

you can hop in my hot tub too if u want.....
Hi FOM nice to see you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?

Have you checked your electric bill lately? 

I doubt he knows him, Kronk only knew Padilla from his nightly NG show appearences. I could be wrong though.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: January 18, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

Have you checked your electric bill lately? 

Good point!  Apparently, working for the electric company can be lucrative.  They certainly have taken quite a bit of my money.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:26 PM »

You can do it Sassycat....now if you can convince me to stop smoking I'll be happy.

Thanks.  I appreciate the support.    I think I'm over the worse of it - today being one week since I've smoked.  It gets hard at night.   Not drinking because I'm afraid if I have a beer, I'll say "heck with it" and have a cig.
I'll let you know how its going !

Sassy,You can do it.I quit 3 1/2 years ago.I had to be careful about the beer too.I always wanted a Marlboro if I was drinking.You have to stay focused.
I can drink now and do fine without the cigs.

You can doi it.
I'm proud of all non smoking monkeys. I could never do it. My mom would pay any amount of money in the world to get me to quit. She even said she would buy me a car if I quit for a year.  I can't do it, car or not. I am a chicken, I don't want to get fatter than I am already. 

JSM!! You and I both love drinking and smoking, except in my case my mom would do anything to get my to quit smoking pot so i could cut down my weight haha, but i dont thnk i could deal without it!!
O/T. Im glad to say with all those munchies KC's having in the slammer, she may be a blimp for trial !!! yee

BLIMP! I hope she is one during the trial. No more pot smoking for you though. Stick with beer! JK

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:58 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: January 18, 2009, 10:52:30 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

yes the fbi asked cindy as well. they had her and george fill out an extensive personality profile. according to what the fbi said to george he had a much more realistic view of her than cindy did.

sorry monkeys, just wanted to say this at the very beginning-within-a couple of weeks of Caylee being reported missing there was something about CINDY & KC have um, breast work, it was either myspace or on a cc card. i read it several times in the first couple of weeks & can't find it since. that's why i was asking about the "plastic surgery" supposedly, KC & Cindy had it done on a cc card & that really wouldn't suprise me 'cause it was around the time of Cindy & George filing for divorce. (in my defense, i paid alot of attention to this, ummm for no reason!) i am way smarter than that of course!!!!!!!

wendi

It doesn't look to me like Casey had breast implants.  Perhaps Cindy?  Unless Casey was planning to have them done, and was going to pay a portion up front?  There are so many plastic surgeons who want to make plastic surgery available to everyone.  They could have set up some sort of payment plan.  I never read anything about plastic surgery, but Casey was all about "me, me, me"  and hot body contests, so I wouldn't put it past her. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: January 18, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!
Nite HH, I know you will behave. It's Leroy I'm really worried about! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »

everytime I refresh the page that little Monkey saying--Take this dumb test--shows up,  Is someone trying to tell me something!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

wendi

Mother and daughter boob jobs???????????  Who'd a thunk it.  They might want to ask for a refund.  I don't think it worked.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: January 18, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE LEROY and HH!!

Good Nite JSM and Josef too!
Nitey nite Leroy. Kiss the baby for me.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!
Yea me too, A last attempt ro show them that she is still in charge and Caylee was hers to do what she pleased!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »

The girlfriend of the meter reader kept pushing him to go back.  The reason he didn't go back for a while is that LP had Kronk convinced that Caylee was in Blanchard Park.  Tim says Kronk deserves the credit for finding Caylee.

Tim just said that LP should just keep his mouth shut because every time he opens it it's BS (paraphrased) 

I keep believing that Kronk has more to do with this than just kicking a bag and a skull falling out....with Tim saying that Kronk didn't go back for a while was that LP had Kronk convinced that Caylee was in BP just proves that....so it would seem that Tim, LP and others knew about Kronk long before December when the bag was found!!!!!!!  There's still more to come out about Kronk...I'm just convinced of it at this point.  I've thought this ever since someone posted that Kronk was passing himself off as a bounty hunter in September.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:21 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE LEROY and HH!!

Good night!
Nite Pixie

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: January 18, 2009, 10:57:03 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

HA...I got her fooled dont I Leroy!

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: January 18, 2009, 10:57:20 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

JSM, no name calling!!!  You will have to write JSM is a smart monkey 100 times next time you are caught! 

JSM! i'm the dumb monkey, not you, you make me laugh! i admit it, call me the dumbest monkey ever! i'm just proud to be a monkey.

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.