April 27, 2024, 03:16:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306134 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:30 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

yes i dont think he is saying padilla contacted her directly
just the stupid coverage of the search in the river
however tim was a little reluctant in saying what he said and it bodes listening to again on the replay

Did Tim say how he came about this information?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1421 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

yes the fbi asked cindy as well. they had her and george fill out an extensive personality profile. according to what the fbi said to george he had a much more realistic view of her than cindy did.

sorry monkeys, just wanted to say this at the very beginning-within-a couple of weeks of Caylee being reported missing there was something about CINDY & KC have um, breast work, it was either myspace or on a cc card. i read it several times in the first couple of weeks & can't find it since. that's why i was asking about the "plastic surgery" supposedly, KC & Cindy had it done on a cc card & that really wouldn't suprise me 'cause it was around the time of Cindy & George filing for divorce. (in my defense, i paid alot of attention to this, ummm for no reason!) i am way smarter than that of course!!!!!!!

wendi

Mother and daughter boob jobs???????????  Who'd a thunk it.  They might want to ask for a refund.  I don't think it worked.
  They really got boob jobs? It is bedtime for me now. Like you said they need a refund. Cindy and KC's are both huge, but saggy. Not that I am a boob person, I have biguns myself and would like a new set.

Plus if you look at Cindy in the very first pictures compared to the pictures now when she has lost a load of weight. Her boobs have shrunk tremendously. No enhancement in my opinion.

Sorry Klaas, I didn't know how to put this in nice words. Please don't give me the red button. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: January 18, 2009, 11:00:02 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!
Yea me too, A last attempt ro show them that she is still in charge and Caylee was hers to do what she pleased!

Do you think Cin and GA realize what she's doing? Also, I bet she doesn't want them making money off the memorial either.  Not that she wouldn't do it, but she wants to make sure they can't.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:22 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!
Always JSM,  have a good night!.........kiss Joe for me!
Nite HH, I know you will behave. It's Leroy I'm really worried about! 

HA...I got her fooled dont I Leroy!

Yes you do HH!

I've looked and cant find a reliable source as to whether Casey and/or Cindy had any cosmetic surgery. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:30 PM »

In my opinion Padilla had NO contact with Kronk or his grifriend, they were mainly influenced by Padilla from what they saw on TV, it was the girlfriend according to Tim who convinced Kronk to go back and ignore LP.
Th undue influence was from the reporting on tv, which in my opinion is no different then talking face to face.
A witness was scared off from what he saw wrong on TV.

Maybe Padilla thought he was right, but in the long run he wasnt.

That is exactly how I understood Tim to be saying.  Still, I had not heard anything about a girlfriend before 

Edited to add:  behind every good man is a woman ready to push his butt off the couch 

...and behind every good woman is herself.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: January 18, 2009, 11:01:35 PM »

Big question from Stupid JSM. DANA IS A COP????? TIA JSM 

Yes in Canada
Thanks Klaas. Not that I don't like cops, but Dana sounds more like a psychologist or a priest to me. JSM is dumb monkey again. 

JSM, no name calling!!!  You will have to write JSM is a smart monkey 100 times next time you are caught! 

JSM! i'm the dumb monkey, not you, you make me laugh! i admit it, call me the dumbest monkey ever! i'm just proud to be a monkey.

wendi
Wendi You are a genius compared to me. I am proud you are a monkey and proud to be one too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: January 18, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!
Yea me too, A last attempt ro show them that she is still in charge and Caylee was hers to do what she pleased!

Do you think Cin and GA realize what she's doing? Also, I bet she doesn't want them making money off the memorial either.  Not that she wouldn't do it, but she wants to make sure they can't.
Oh  they lived with Casey all her life, Im sure they know, they are use to her selfish ways, and how evil she can be if she dont get her way or if she thinks someone isn't doing    what she wants them too!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: January 18, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

I think that before the last visit, George and Cindy were coached by LE on how to get some info out of her.

I agree. I think George tried to play out his "script" to the letter. Cindy couldn't. She couldn't do what she wanted, and she couldn't do as she'd been coached, so she literally removed herself from the situation (handed the phone to George and put her head down).

Whomever did the coaching gave Cindy and George instructions based on what "typically" works. They missed the fact that Casey is not a "typical" murderer. Arguing about Casey's exact diagnosis will last for years, I'm sure, but Casey is simply DEVOID of sympathy/empathy. She cannot fathom a world view where anything at all is more important than what SHE wants at any given moment.

Brachiate   

I agree. I think LE has been coaching the Ants all this time, and that sometimes they've gotten themselves some hate for doing what they've been coached to do.

I think Cindy stuck to the script too, but that she was just unable to have the impact on Casey that LE expected her to have. That everyone expects her to have. Casey doesn't react to her mother the way a typical daughter would.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: January 18, 2009, 11:05:12 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

Yes you do HH!

I've looked and cant find a reliable source as to whether Casey and/or Cindy had any cosmetic surgery. 
Me either, but if they were gonna waste money on Casey instead of getting her teeth straightened they would have gotten them filled down some,    she looks like Cindy had and affair with Mr. ED!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

Yes you do HH![/color][/b]
I'm still here!!! HH you don't have me fooled for a bit! Leroy I said behave.

Cindy and KC didn't have "cosmetic" surgery on their upper chest. Believe me. Not that I would know, but I really wish someone would drop a load of cash my way and I could get it done. Not enhancement, just a lift. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: January 18, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »

Are you talking about him saying Kronk stopped looking because Padilla had him convinced Caylee was in BP?  What is the connection between Kronk and Padilla is my question.  Were they talking?

Whoo, Tim really, really doesn't like Leonard, does he?

It has been mentioned in earlier Caylee threads on this board that Kronk used to be a bounty hunter.  Now, how one goes from bounty hunting to meter reading is beyond me.  Perhaps Padilla knew Kronk from his bounty hunting days?
Yep, thats the way I see him, I havent ever seen him show up at any other kidnapped childs home offering money to go search , just this one and thats because from the time he saw that Casey was gonna be big news he hoped on that plane with his 10 gallon hat and flew to Orlando to bail her out, but only after he let it be known he was coming so that the cameras would be waiting for him!

Someone, I think it was Boo called LP last week and he told her that Kronk's live in worked at the jail.  It makes perfect sense to me that they had this theory, but then maybe thought they were wrong when LP thought she was in the Little Econ.  I just can't see LP as a bad guy.  Maybe not the best guy in the world, but not a really bad guy.

he is not a bad guy he is just media hungry and it hurts the case and others in my opinion

I don't know if he hurts the case or not....LE has more information than we know about and only what is presented in court is what really counts in the end; however, I do know that a lot of listen to NG regularly, partly to find out if LP has any clues to throw out.  The little bit of time NG lets him talk has been fodder for many good postings and sleuthing done by SM IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1431 on: January 18, 2009, 11:07:18 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO

Thanks Boyz mom. Usually nobody agrees with me when I have a true not O/T post. I think he has been beaten down by Cindy, Lee and Casey. I truly think that George is the only one that has told as much of the truth as he knew. George told the truth to LE as much as he knew. I truly believe George was in the dark. I believe he had a feeling about what was going on because he told the tow lot guy as much. I think Cindy sent him to work so she could clean Casey's car up and take care of everything. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense. I'm tired and about to go to bed. 
[/quote]

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: January 18, 2009, 11:07:19 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

Yes you do HH!

Me either, but if they were gonna waste money on Casey instead of getting her teeth straightened they would have gotten them filled down some,    she looks like Cindy had and affair with Mr. ED!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!

Yes you do HH![/color][/b]
I'm still here!!! HH you don't have me fooled for a bit! Leroy I said behave.

Cindy and KC didn't have "cosmetic" surgery on their upper chest. Believe me. Not that I would know, but I really wish someone would drop a load of cash my way and I could get it done. Not enhancement, just a lift. 
Whoops    spoke too soon,   Oh Hi JSM  I thought you had went to bed!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:20 PM »

For Real now going to bed. Sleep tight monkeys. I shall behave starting tomorrow. 

Peace Out, JSM

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: January 18, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

In my opinion Padilla had NO contact with Kronk or his grifriend, they were mainly influenced by Padilla from what they saw on TV, it was the girlfriend according to Tim who convinced Kronk to go back and ignore LP.
Th undue influence was from the reporting on tv, which in my opinion is no different then talking face to face.

Did Tim give any clues as to how he was aware of this information about Kronk and Kronk's girlfriend?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »

I bet you're right!

Oh  they lived with Casey all her life, Im sure they know, they are use to her selfish ways, and how evil she can be if she dont get her way or if she thinks someone isn't doing    what she wants them too!

I don't think it had anything to do with Casey not wanting them to make money off the memorial. She'd be fine with them making money off Caylee if she got a good share of it.

But how she must have LOVED it, when people first got a load of that cheap funeral home Baez picked out, and blamed George and Cindy! I bet KC was just rolling on the floor laughing about that. In all likelihood Cindy was miserable about it. They wanted donations so they could bury Caylee in the prettiest, most respectful way possible, and they got hate mail for that.

This is a triple revenge for KC. Not only did her parents lose Caylee, but they have to have the kind of crappy funeral Casey will allow them to have, AND they have to do it under a microscope with the whole world hating them and blaming them for what Casey has done to them. I'll bet KC's thinking the prison sentence was worth it, just to be able to do this to them.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

That is exactly how I understood Tim to be saying.  Still, I had not heard anything about a girlfriend before 

Edited to add:  behind every good man is a woman ready to push his butt off the couch 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

I agree that Tony and Ricardo should have been smart enough to figure out that they needed to be tested.  Remember in the interview with Tony a detective asked him if he had heard of her having and STDs and the same question was asked of Cindy.  Maybe the cops know something about that.  Maybe when they arrested her, she tested positive for an STD. 

Interesting.  I have also been perplexed as to why the detectives asked if Casey had had plastic surgery.
  Now that I don't remember.

I wish I could remember which video it was in.  I don't remember if they asked Cindy, but they asked George.  It was one of the FBI interviews, and I was like WTF?????  The ONLY thing that I could come up with, is that if she had had something done and the parents didn't know it, it would prove how much she could get away with without them knowing?????

Maybe it was from the photos that they saw of her, you know the ones we haven't been able to find yet

yes the fbi asked cindy as well. they had her and george fill out an extensive personality profile. according to what the fbi said to george he had a much more realistic view of her than cindy did.

sorry monkeys, just wanted to say this at the very beginning-within-a couple of weeks of Caylee being reported missing there was something about CINDY & KC have um, breast work, it was either myspace or on a cc card. i read it several times in the first couple of weeks & can't find it since. that's why i was asking about the "plastic surgery" supposedly, KC & Cindy had it done on a cc card & that really wouldn't suprise me 'cause it was around the time of Cindy & George filing for divorce. (in my defense, i paid alot of attention to this, ummm for no reason!) i am way smarter than that of course!!!!!!!

wendi

It doesn't look to me like Casey had breast implants.  Perhaps Cindy?  Unless Casey was planning to have them done, and was going to pay a portion up front?  There are so many plastic surgeons who want to make plastic surgery available to everyone.  They could have set up some sort of payment plan.  I never read anything about plastic surgery, but Casey was all about "me, me, me"  and hot body contests, so I wouldn't put it past her. 

i honestly don't know if this is true or not! would have to see pics, but the first week, or so i think it was in their cc info or financial info! i don't care, but  i think it was also in there myspace-can't find it anymore- they both had it at the same time- i have been to several doctors & they WILL make you a deal if you are doing more than one-i just find it funny that there is nothing out there now.

wendi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:54 PM »

For Real now going to bed. Sleep tight monkeys. I shall behave starting tomorrow. 

Peace Out, JSM
didnt you say the same thing last night!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.