April 27, 2024, 07:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306083 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: January 18, 2009, 11:10:32 PM »

In my opinion Padilla had NO contact with Kronk or his grifriend, they were mainly influenced by Padilla from what they saw on TV, it was the girlfriend according to Tim who convinced Kronk to go back and ignore LP.
Th undue influence was from the reporting on tv, which in my opinion is no different then talking face to face.
A witness was scared off from what he saw wrong on TV.

Maybe Padilla thought he was right, but in the long run he wasnt.

Did Tim give any clues as to how he was aware of this information about Kronk and Kronk's girlfriend?

The daisy chain has a completely different cast list than we thought?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1441 on: January 18, 2009, 11:10:59 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO

Thanks Boyz mom. Usually nobody agrees with me when I have a true not O/T post. I think he has been beaten down by Cindy, Lee and Casey. I truly think that George is the only one that has told as much of the truth as he knew. George told the truth to LE as much as he knew. I truly believe George was in the dark. I believe he had a feeling about what was going on because he told the tow lot guy as much. I think Cindy sent him to work so she could clean Casey's car up and take care of everything. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense. I'm tired and about to go to bed. 
[/quote]

=====================

(sorry for messing up the quote stack!!   too tired to figure it out.  here's my part below):

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: January 18, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

i honestly don't know if this is true or not! would have to see pics, but the first week, or so i think it was in their cc info or financial info! i don't care, but  i think it was also in there myspace-can't find it anymore- they both had it at the same time- i have been to several doctors & they WILL make you a deal if you are doing more than one-i just find it funny that there is nothing out there now.

wendi

So like a "buy one get one free" deal??   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: January 18, 2009, 11:12:08 PM »

In my opinion Padilla had NO contact with Kronk or his grifriend, they were mainly influenced by Padilla from what they saw on TV, it was the girlfriend according to Tim who convinced Kronk to go back and ignore LP.
Th undue influence was from the reporting on tv, which in my opinion is no different then talking face to face.

Did Tim give any clues as to how he was aware of this information about Kronk and Kronk's girlfriend?

SO...thats how LP knew about the daisy chain....he was one of the links.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: January 18, 2009, 11:13:17 PM »

i honestly don't know if this is true or not! would have to see pics, but the first week, or so i think it was in their cc info or financial info! i don't care, but  i think it was also in there myspace-can't find it anymore- they both had it at the same time- i have been to several doctors & they WILL make you a deal if you are doing more than one-i just find it funny that there is nothing out there now.

wendi

Well  dang,   maybe me and JSM can go together!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: January 18, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

I found another really good site that lays out a lot of stuff in the case. I apologize if any monkeys have a source for documents, speculation etc. I haven't done much searching around here for that but check this out:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

I have no idea if this is a SM or not but she is worthy 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: January 18, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »

I think the daisy chain is just something LP hangs his fancy hat on at night   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1447 on: January 18, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO

Thanks Boyz mom. Usually nobody agrees with me when I have a true not O/T post. I think he has been beaten down by Cindy, Lee and Casey. I truly think that George is the only one that has told as much of the truth as he knew. George told the truth to LE as much as he knew. I truly believe George was in the dark. I believe he had a feeling about what was going on because he told the tow lot guy as much. I think Cindy sent him to work so she could clean Casey's car up and take care of everything. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense. I'm tired and about to go to bed. 

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

[/quote] Well I said I was going to bed.

Wyks I have totally been on the fence about George. First I thought he was covering for KC. That was before I became a monkey and the doc dumps came out. I then changed my mind about him. I'm sure George has fury in him, but he is a beaten down man IMO. By no means do I think he is a Saint. I think this is one crazy family that needs to get a grip on what their daughter did to their grandchild. I believe in my heart the only person in this family that has Caylee's interest at heart is George. Maybe I am a bad judge of character, but I don't see George being as much a manipulator as Cindy and KC. JMO JSM

JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: January 18, 2009, 11:16:13 PM »

wendi

Well  dang,   maybe me and JSM can go together!

I'm holding out for Walmart....you can go there now for everything from groceries to eye glasses and they have the best prices in town.  Maybe they will even have a "clearance rack" - then I'll get one for sure!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: January 18, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!
Always JSM,  have a good night!.........kiss Joe for me!
Nite HH, I know you will behave. It's Leroy I'm really worried about! 

HA...I got her fooled dont I Leroy!

Yes you do HH!

I've looked and cant find a reliable source as to whether Casey and/or Cindy had any cosmetic surgery. 

I think KC said she wanted to be bigger up top and the doctor enlarged her teeth! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1450 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:42 PM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Amen N2WISHN!  I think you've said it all!

has anyone else seen any pictures of Caylee playing with any children. surely she had a birthday party with at least one or two children or went to chuckie cheese or somewhere with other George, Cindy, lee, or KC. am i missing some? tia

wendi

if I remember correctly, Caylee had a birthday party but it was only adult family members there.  Sad  haven't seen her in pics with any other child.  not even those at the beach. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »

I think KC said she wanted to be bigger up top and the doctor enlarged her teeth! 

Oh no you didn't          

That is great 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: January 18, 2009, 11:18:35 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!
Yea me too, A last attempt ro show them that she is still in charge and Caylee was hers to do what she pleased!

Do you think Cin and GA realize what she's doing? Also, I bet she doesn't want them making money off the memorial either.  Not that she wouldn't do it, but she wants to make sure they can't.
Oh  they lived with Casey all her life, Im sure they know, they are use to her selfish ways, and how evil she can be if she dont get her way or if she thinks someone isn't doing    what she wants them too!

Sometimes I wonder if George or Cindy ever read Scared Monkeys and found out that people think that Casey was planning to kill them?  If so, sure would like to know their quiet-time thoughts about that!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1453 on: January 18, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

For Real now going to bed. Sleep tight monkeys. I shall behave starting tomorrow. 

Peace Out, JSM
didnt you say the same thing last night!
Yes but you were behaving last night!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: January 18, 2009, 11:21:40 PM »

Oh no you didn't          

That is great 

I thought so too  I don't think KC had a boob job unles she was a AAA before!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1455 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »

Oh no you didn't          

That is great 

Horse teethed instead of big breasted..   

Good One, Bearly!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »

Sometimes I wonder if George or Cindy ever read Scared Monkeys and found out that people think that Casey was planning to kill them?  If so, sure would like to know their quiet-time thoughts about that!

It would be interesting to know for sure. I wonder what any of the conversations in that house are like now. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1457 on: January 18, 2009, 11:22:39 PM »

That is exactly how I understood Tim to be saying.  Still, I had not heard anything about a girlfriend before 

Edited to add:  behind every good man is a woman ready to push his butt off the couch 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:05 PM »

Okay Monkeys I am off to bed. Josef says good night. Mr Dana, thank you for your show. I will go listen again tomorrow because I missed the first of Tim Miller.

Night monkeys!!!

BEHAVE
LEROY and HH!!
Always JSM,  have a good night!.........kiss Joe for me!
Nite HH, I know you will behave. It's Leroy I'm really worried about! 

HA...I got her fooled dont I Leroy!

Yes you do HH!

I've looked and cant find a reliable source as to whether Casey and/or Cindy had any cosmetic surgery. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »

Bearly good to see you

Mark Williams will be on Dana Pretzer next

Thanks, Klaas.  I want to listen to it later.  I love to hear Dana whispering in my ear while I go to sleep.   

Definitely getting speakers for my comp now!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.