April 27, 2024, 09:16:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306095 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: January 18, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »

I found another really good site that lays out a lot of stuff in the case. I apologize if any monkeys have a source for documents, speculation etc. I haven't done much searching around here for that but check this out:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

I have no idea if this is a SM or not but she is worthy 

This is a good resource site.  I believe this person used to post on Gretawire, don't know if they still do.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: January 18, 2009, 11:25:15 PM »

For Real now going to bed. Sleep tight monkeys. I shall behave starting tomorrow. 

Peace Out, JSM
didnt you say the same thing last night!
Yes but you were behaving last night!
Thats because Leroy wasnt here....its all her fault!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: January 18, 2009, 11:25:21 PM »

I found another really good site that lays out a lot of stuff in the case. I apologize if any monkeys have a source for documents, speculation etc. I haven't done much searching around here for that but check this out:

Thanks I am checking it out now. I like how everything is in order.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1463 on: January 18, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »

I'm not sure who said she had taken up jogging.  I think that Chris guy said he saw her running and she said it wasn't her.

I don't know how she stayed in shape not working, sitting around on her a** and all. Maybe she had a gym membership or knew the code to the gym at the Sawgrass. IDK?

I remember seeing an IM conversation with a guy friend who was feeling bad cause his GF dumped him and KC was consoling him.... she mentioned she worked out at the gym room in Tonys complex every day.

oh, i can believe she pumped ermmmm something everyday, not so sure it was at the gym tho. 

if it was, wonder where she left caylee?   or was this after..... ?? 

Wyks, I can't believe you said that!  I have always thought of as the saintly type.  That just made my night!

I'm innocent I tell ya.  Innocent.  It was the Dayquil inside and the Vicks outside that made me do it.      

OMG Wyks... Your so funny...But its True...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: January 18, 2009, 11:26:29 PM »

This is a good resource site.  I believe this person used to post on Gretawire, don't know if they still do.
I liked it, And I read about Casey wanting to go on survivior,  too bad she didnt get the chance, maybe she wouldnt have survived!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1465 on: January 18, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

I liked it, And I read about Casey wanting to go on survivior,  too bad she didnt get the chance, maybe she wouldnt have survived!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: January 18, 2009, 11:33:00 PM »

For Real now going to bed. Sleep tight monkeys. I shall behave starting tomorrow. 

Peace Out, JSM

*ahem*, I heard that      

Well I am getting sleepy so calling it a night.

Sweet Dreams Monkeys   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: January 18, 2009, 11:33:58 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO

Thanks Boyz mom. Usually nobody agrees with me when I have a true not O/T post. I think he has been beaten down by Cindy, Lee and Casey. I truly think that George is the only one that has told as much of the truth as he knew. George told the truth to LE as much as he knew. I truly believe George was in the dark. I believe he had a feeling about what was going on because he told the tow lot guy as much. I think Cindy sent him to work so she could clean Casey's car up and take care of everything. JMO JSM I hope this makes sense. I'm tired and about to go to bed. 

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

[/quote]

Wycks, do you really think it's Cindy hitting George? Look at the facts. George is the one with the gambling addiction. Cindy is the one who stays with a man who emptied her bank account and dumped her!

George never looks bruised or awkward, but Cindy often does. In her interview it's like she can't sit comfortably, like it hurts her to sit.

Also, George constantly asks for, and gets, sympathy. George never looks at Cindy, never touches her. He's not watching her for cues. He's not walking on eggshells around her. He completely ignores her. An abused person doesn't do that.

George went and said what sounded like the truth, in his GJ interview. But it was all "poor George." Poor George smelled Caylee in the trunk, "please don't let this be my Caylee." But he didn't call the police. He says he told Cindy it was pizza. And he fabricated a car chase with Casey--"poor brave George, chasing the killer, trying to get to the truth." But the pings prove the chase never happened. Poor, poor George was afraid that if LE told Cindy what he'd said to them, "this will kill her," and the world imagines she yells at him or makes him sleep on the couch for "doing the right thing," but really poor George is using Cindy to get sympathy. There is never any indication that he cares how she feels, when you watch them in action.   

Poor George bought a gun--was he planning to use it on himself, or someone else? He cried in the car. But was it because of Caylee, or because he knows that something bad he did long ago may soon come to light? Poor George got T-shirts printed that he was rather proud of. He made billboards. AFTER he smelled that decomp.  And don't forget--it was HIS idea to make Caylee into the family business. Driving around with the billboards was going to be his new fulltime job. He said, "people will say look, that's the grandfather!"

He testified to the GJ, but he still continues to say he supports Casey, that he thinks she's innocent, etc....it's awfully convenient for George that he can just blame all of this on Cindy.

I look at the body language between them and I'm just amazed that people think George is "afraid" of Cindy. He barely knows she exists. He only talks about her when he's trying to get sympathy.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: January 18, 2009, 11:36:13 PM »

I was wondering,   when the Anthony's lawyer go on  TV talking about them asking for Immunity, and then I wonder when Casey signed over custody of Caylees remains to Jose',  Im thinking if it happened right after they asked for immunity, this was her way of getting back at them one more time!

I bet you're right!
Yea me too, A last attempt ro show them that she is still in charge and Caylee was hers to do what she pleased!

Do you think Cin and GA realize what she's doing? Also, I bet she doesn't want them making money off the memorial either.  Not that she wouldn't do it, but she wants to make sure they can't.
Oh  they lived with Casey all her life, Im sure they know, they are use to her selfish ways, and how evil she can be if she dont get her way or if she thinks someone isn't doing    what she wants them too!

I don't think it had anything to do with Casey not wanting them to make money off the memorial. She'd be fine with them making money off Caylee if she got a good share of it.

But how she must have LOVED it, when people first got a load of that cheap funeral home Baez picked out, and blamed George and Cindy! I bet KC was just rolling on the floor laughing about that. In all likelihood Cindy was miserable about it. They wanted donations so they could bury Caylee in the prettiest, most respectful way possible, and they got hate mail for that.

This is a triple revenge for KC. Not only did her parents lose Caylee, but they have to have the kind of crappy funeral Casey will allow them to have, AND they have to do it under a microscope with the whole world hating them and blaming them for what Casey has done to them. I'll bet KC's thinking the prison sentence was worth it, just to be able to do this to them.

This sounds chillingly possible.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

Nite Leroy, It's good to "see" you back! 

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1470 on: January 18, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »

Sometimes I wonder if George or Cindy ever read Scared Monkeys and found out that people think that Casey was planning to kill them?  If so, sure would like to know their quiet-time thoughts about that!

It would be interesting to know for sure. I wonder what any of the conversations in that house are like now. 

Oh, to be a fly on that wall.....
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: January 18, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »

Peace Out, JSM

*ahem*, I heard that      

Well I am getting sleepy so calling it a night.

Sweet Dreams Monkeys   

Night Leroy!  I am also going to turn off the computer for the night.  Have a great night, everyone!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: January 18, 2009, 11:42:23 PM »

In the early interviews with LE regarding the nanny taking Caylee, Casey makes a statement that she went to a "neutral" place when the nanny didn't show up.  I've always thought that was odd. Does anyone have thoughts on where this neutral place was?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1473 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:04 PM »

Night, Leroy!!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:27 PM »

Good Night Monkeys who are going to bed...
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:51 PM »

<<Snipped for space>>

It just hit me George is the biggest sociopath in this bunch. He asks for sympathy nonstop. He's worse about it than Casey is. He wants sympathy for the smell in the trunk, sympathy for living with Cindy, for losing Casey, etc....I don't have a problem with giving it to him, but it occurred to me today suddenly that he's the one out constantly asking for it. And when he was talking about the billboards, OMG.

I'm not saying he had any hand in it. I think not. But I think he's been Casey's role model, and that what she does she learned from him.
Fuzzball, I have to disagree. Because a person has a pity party doesn't make him a sociopath. A sociopath doesn't want pity they want control of their victims. If he were a sociopath he would have the upper hand in the family, which is one thing George didn't have. JMO JSM

I have to agree with JSM - if he was a true sociopath he would have manipulated much better to get the upperhand. I think he is a poor soul that is stuck and looking for someone to rescue him from himself and the mess he made. JMO

But that's exactly what you'd think if he WERE a sociopath. He's got the upper hand. He took all Cindy's money. He didn't give her a dime of his own. He doesn't work. He gets his own way.

Certainly not everyone who has a pity party is a sociopath. I've had plenty of my own, and I'm not one. But George's pity parties are special, because he's always having them at the expense of someone else, and because the timing is significant. He changes back and forth, because he changes all the time depending on who he's talking to. He's that charming chameleon who tries to blend in with whoever he's talking to. At LE, he's one of the guys, he's on their side, he knows what it's like. When he's talking to Casey, she's the boss, he's just a thumb...he's all soft, quiet, gentle. 

He doesn't talk to Cindy, at all, because he's already got what he wants from her. He doesn't talk to Lee, because Lee has nothing he wants.

Sometimes talking to reporters he's all about supporting Casey, thinking Caylee's out there alive. And this is often right after he's told someone else just the opposite. This isn't because Cindy's bullying him. IMO George got dollar signs in his eyes first, and although he knew the truth and did the right thing for the GJ, he still wanted to get every dime he could out of the search before it got called off.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1476 on: January 18, 2009, 11:45:40 PM »

In the early interviews with LE regarding the nanny taking Caylee, Casey makes a statement that she went to a "neutral" place when the nanny didn't show up.  I've always thought that was odd. Does anyone have thoughts on where this neutral place was?

its just more of her bs. she went to tonys.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

acandyrose is awesome!!  and last i heard she doesn't like to be part of forums, because of the 'forum wars of 2008' re: Stacy Peterson case.  she may have changed her mind since then, dunno.  but the work she does on her site is amazing! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:31 PM »

Yeah, I posted about this site awhile back, but only one person seemed to notice.  It has some great stuff on it...and easier for me to use because I have dial-up( ) and all the videos etc. that folks cite are a non starter for me.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: January 18, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

Poor Tony is probably too afraid to talk to any girls anymore.
Something tells me ... Tony & Casey's relationship had very little to do with talking.   

I know some people think she was really smart ... IMO ... she's just been really lucky so far in her short life ... and that is about to end.  A little thing called Karma.

And here I was trying to be "polite" I don't give her credit for smarts either, the Ants just conditioned her to think she was because they always gave her a free pass on all her lies.

Tony has a new girlfriend. I think they've been an item since August. He didn't waste any time. The girl's very cute and works at Fusion. She's that short little brunette with the very pretty face and figure--a lot prettier than Casey, but about Casey's height.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.