April 27, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306145 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: January 18, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

I found another really good site that lays out a lot of stuff in the case. I apologize if any monkeys have a source for documents, speculation etc. I haven't done much searching around here for that but check this out:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

I have no idea if this is a SM or not but she is worthy 

acandyrose is awesome!!  and last i heard she doesn't like to be part of forums, because of the 'forum wars of 2008' re: Stacy Peterson case.  she may have changed her mind since then, dunno.  but the work she does on her site is amazing! 

I'm a big fan of hers, too.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: January 18, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »

In the early interviews with LE regarding the nanny taking Caylee, Casey makes a statement that she went to a "neutral" place when the nanny didn't show up.  I've always thought that was odd. Does anyone have thoughts on where this neutral place was?

its just more of her bs. she went to tonys.

You're probably right.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: January 18, 2009, 11:53:56 PM »

I found another really good site that lays out a lot of stuff in the case. I apologize if any monkeys have a source for documents, speculation etc. I haven't done much searching around here for that but check this out:

Yeah, I posted about this site awhile back, but only one person seemed to notice.  It has some great stuff on it...and easier for me to use because I have dial-up( ) and all the videos etc. that folks cite are a non starter for me.

Hi Foggy - I miss alot of posts and may have missed yours but yes, it's an excellent resource.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1483 on: January 19, 2009, 12:00:23 AM »

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

Well I said I was going to bed.

Wyks I have totally been on the fence about George. First I thought he was covering for KC. That was before I became a monkey and the doc dumps came out. I then changed my mind about him. I'm sure George has fury in him, but he is a beaten down man IMO. By no means do I think he is a Saint. I think this is one crazy family that needs to get a grip on what their daughter did to their grandchild. I believe in my heart the only person in this family that has Caylee's interest at heart is George. Maybe I am a bad judge of character, but I don't see George being as much a manipulator as Cindy and KC. JMO JSM

JMO JSM

I don't think you are a bad judge of character JSM, am thinking you are spot on with George.  I don't see him being anywhere near as bad a manipulator as Cindy and Casey.  In fact, what manipulation George has done, I betcha has been at the direct command of Cindy.  Very likely the same with Lee.  I've thought from the start that if anyone was going to break with the truth first, it would be George.  And there's still time for that.  Am thinking what it boils down to is how much of a hold does Cindy have on him, and how much/little of his own sense of empowerment does he have left.  I think even I would think twice about crossing her if I had to live with her day after day. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: January 19, 2009, 12:03:18 AM »

<snipped>

. . . But since I don't think LE would leave the photo on their site if it did show a skull, I have to say it couldn't be one.  Wyks says they pulled it, but I found it there today, so there's another mystery.  Don't really know what to think about it, honestly!

LE released the first batch of pics and within minutes, yanked them all.  That's why so many folks couldn't get in to that site to see them.  When they were released again, several minutes later, this pic was not among them, along with a couple of others that haven't been released at all yet. 

Several of us saw this pic when it was released the first time around.  We were so busy copying pics, not all of us got all that had been released before the site went down.  When it came back up, several pics were gone.  That's how I know this one was held back in the second release. 

But some folks (including some of the media) got this pic the first time around, and the media even released it later talking about the book.  And by that time LE had put this pic back up.   I guess they figured no one would realize what they were looking at, or perhaps they would only focus on the book.  I don't know what they were thinking, they didn't give an explanation for any of it.

Thanks for explaining the sequence of events, Wyks.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: January 19, 2009, 12:08:18 AM »

Yeah, I posted about this site awhile back, but only one person seemed to notice.  It has some great stuff on it...and easier for me to use because I have dial-up( ) and all the videos etc. that folks cite are a non starter for me.

Hi Foggy - I miss alot of posts and may have missed yours but yes, it's an excellent resource.

Thank you...and yes, I understand about time constraints.  Prior to the last couple of weeks I was just lurking here 'cause someone who shall remain nameless was working out of a "virtual" office (huh?) in our home, so never was able to keep up w/all the posts 'cause he tied up the modem line--hence my screename "Foggy Dew"--I'm always trying to figure out what I see in the foggy dew.  But after nameless person started a new job, I've been able to check things out/catch up unlike before.

Is anyone concerned that this site (and others) will impact a quest for a change of venue?  Do folks think it'll even impact the outcome of the trial whether alleged perp is tried in her jurisdiction or some other?  I think alleged perp and Mickey Mouse'll go for a change to a more liberal/forgiving place...any ideas on that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: January 19, 2009, 12:10:56 AM »

Thank you...and yes, I understand about time constraints.  Prior to the last couple of weeks I was just lurking here 'cause someone who shall remain nameless was working out of a "virtual" office (huh?) in our home, so never was able to keep up w/all the posts 'cause he tied up the modem line--hence my screename "Foggy Dew"--I'm always trying to figure out what I see in the foggy dew.  But after nameless person started a new job, I've been able to check things out/catch up unlike before.

Is anyone concerned that this site (and others) will impact a quest for a change of venue?  Do folks think it'll even impact the outcome of the trial whether alleged perp is tried in her jurisdiction or some other?  I think alleged perp and Mickey Mouse'll go for a change to a more liberal/forgiving place...any ideas on that?

I don't think SM will affect the venue any more than the FoxNews Orlando blog or Topix or any of the other sites.  Nothing can save Casey's reputation.  She is going down. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:33 AM »

Hello Foggy Dew & all other monkeys!

I think even JB, crackerjack law degree earner, knows he HAS to ask for a change in venue. 

I don't know the legal aspect of "change of venue" as far as how far is far, what the state of Fl is willing to pay for, etc. 

I don't think this site or any other site has anything to do with it.  I think Casey will be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and personally, I cannot wait for that day.

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: January 19, 2009, 12:21:26 AM »

Poor Tony is probably too afraid to talk to any girls anymore.
Something tells me ... Tony & Casey's relationship had very little to do with talking.   

I know some people think she was really smart ... IMO ... she's just been really lucky so far in her short life ... and that is about to end.  A little thing called Karma.

And here I was trying to be "polite" I don't give her credit for smarts either, the Ants just conditioned her to think she was because they always gave her a free pass on all her lies.

Tony has a new girlfriend. I think they've been an item since August. He didn't waste any time. The girl's very cute and works at Fusion. She's that short little brunette with the very pretty face and figure--a lot prettier than Casey, but about Casey's height.

Ha! Someone should send KC a letter and let her know that she doesn't have to worry about Tony being lonely without her!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:21 AM »

Foggy...I checked out, too...great site...thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

Wycks, do you really think it's Cindy hitting George? Look at the facts. George is the one with the gambling addiction. Cindy is the one who stays with a man who emptied her bank account and dumped her!

George never looks bruised or awkward, but Cindy often does. In her interview it's like she can't sit comfortably, like it hurts her to sit.

Also, George constantly asks for, and gets, sympathy. George never looks at Cindy, never touches her. He's not watching her for cues. He's not walking on eggshells around her. He completely ignores her. An abused person doesn't do that.

George went and said what sounded like the truth, in his GJ interview. But it was all "poor George." Poor George smelled Caylee in the trunk, "please don't let this be my Caylee." But he didn't call the police. He says he told Cindy it was pizza. And he fabricated a car chase with Casey--"poor brave George, chasing the killer, trying to get to the truth." But the pings prove the chase never happened. Poor, poor George was afraid that if LE told Cindy what he'd said to them, "this will kill her," and the world imagines she yells at him or makes him sleep on the couch for "doing the right thing," but really poor George is using Cindy to get sympathy. There is never any indication that he cares how she feels, when you watch them in action.   

Poor George bought a gun--was he planning to use it on himself, or someone else? He cried in the car. But was it because of Caylee, or because he knows that something bad he did long ago may soon come to light? Poor George got T-shirts printed that he was rather proud of. He made billboards. AFTER he smelled that decomp.  And don't forget--it was HIS idea to make Caylee into the family business. Driving around with the billboards was going to be his new fulltime job. He said, "people will say look, that's the grandfather!"

He testified to the GJ, but he still continues to say he supports Casey, that he thinks she's innocent, etc....it's awfully convenient for George that he can just blame all of this on Cindy.

I look at the body language between them and I'm just amazed that people think George is "afraid" of Cindy. He barely knows she exists. He only talks about her when he's trying to get sympathy.

You make very good points here Fuzzball.  I believe George to show signs of being a 'battered husband', yes.  Not necessarily battered physically tho.  Emotional and verbal abuse tend to hit harder than physical abuse yet leaves no visible bruises.  A person can become beaten down with words faster than fists can fly.  Even if he has been physically attacked by Cindy or Casey, he is a former p.officer and knows the moves to protect himself. 

I DO believe there has been and continues to be violence in the Anthony home, yes.  With the limited knowledge that we have, this is what I suspect has gone on in that home: Cindy very likely demanding attention and control, verbally and emotionally abusive toward everyone.  George very likely cowering, backed into the corner then comes lashing out in a fury.   Casey very likely competing with Cindy for top position of control.  Violence very likely happening between Cindy and Casey, each taking turns at being victim and abuser.  George perhaps trying to protect whoever is the victim of the moment, even to the point of becoming the abuser and the abuser becoming the victim. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: January 19, 2009, 12:25:01 AM »

Something tells me ... Tony & Casey's relationship had very little to do with talking.   

I know some people think she was really smart ... IMO ... she's just been really lucky so far in her short life ... and that is about to end.  A little thing called Karma.

And here I was trying to be "polite" I don't give her credit for smarts either, the Ants just conditioned her to think she was because they always gave her a free pass on all her lies.

Tony has a new girlfriend. I think they've been an item since August. He didn't waste any time. The girl's very cute and works at Fusion. She's that short little brunette with the very pretty face and figure--a lot prettier than Casey, but about Casey's height.

Should we send KC a picture of them together?  Sounds like a plan to me !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: January 19, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

It's probably a good thing for Tony that Casey is locked up then. 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: January 19, 2009, 12:30:53 AM »

Wyks I have totally been on the fence about George. First I thought he was covering for KC. That was before I became a monkey and the doc dumps came out. I then changed my mind about him. I'm sure George has fury in him, but he is a beaten down man IMO. By no means do I think he is a Saint. I think this is one crazy family that needs to get a grip on what their daughter did to their grandchild. I believe in my heart the only person in this family that has Caylee's interest at heart is George. Maybe I am a bad judge of character, but I don't see George being as much a manipulator as Cindy and KC. JMO JSM

JMO JSM

I don't think you are a bad judge of character JSM, am thinking you are spot on with George.  I don't see him being anywhere near as bad a manipulator as Cindy and Casey.  In fact, what manipulation George has done, I betcha has been at the direct command of Cindy.  Very likely the same with Lee.  I've thought from the start that if anyone was going to break with the truth first, it would be George.  And there's still time for that.  Am thinking what it boils down to is how much of a hold does Cindy have on him, and how much/little of his own sense of empowerment does he have left.  I think even I would think twice about crossing her if I had to live with her day after day. 

I recall when GVS did that interview at Ants home and during the time they were in a sit down, CA kept holding her husbands thigh/knee...couldn't tell if she was digging her claws in, but she was certainly agitated both with the hand on his thigh/knee and brushing off something off her clothes.

Myself, if I were gonna cover for someone re. the odor of decomposition emanating from my car, I'd prob say it was a couple of lbs of ground beef forgotten there after a bbq.  But pizza?  Oh puhleeze...

The "excited utterance(s)" of Cindy to 911 re. the odor of a dead body being in car is one of the most important aspects for the State vs. the alleged perp.  Mickey Mouse Baez and his crew'll have a devil of a time living that 911 call down. 

I know this has been discussed to a farethewell.  But I just want folks to know that the excited utterance re dead body that morphed into it being merely old pizza causing the odor is an insult to pizza...and to LE who've heard just about everything.

God rest Caylee. If there's an afterlife, I know my own loved ones would take her into their ever loving arms.  That's how I comfort myself about the lost and lonely ones.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »

<snipped>

. . . But since I don't think LE would leave the photo on their site if it did show a skull, I have to say it couldn't be one.  Wyks says they pulled it, but I found it there today, so there's another mystery.  Don't really know what to think about it, honestly!

LE released the first batch of pics and within minutes, yanked them all.  That's why so many folks couldn't get in to that site to see them.  When they were released again, several minutes later, this pic was not among them, along with a couple of others that haven't been released at all yet. 

Several of us saw this pic when it was released the first time around.  We were so busy copying pics, not all of us got all that had been released before the site went down.  When it came back up, several pics were gone.  That's how I know this one was held back in the second release. 

But some folks (including some of the media) got this pic the first time around, and the media even released it later talking about the book.  And by that time LE had put this pic back up.   I guess they figured no one would realize what they were looking at, or perhaps they would only focus on the book.  I don't know what they were thinking, they didn't give an explanation for any of it.

Thanks for explaining the sequence of events, Wyks.

You're welcome Des!  (only reason I know any of it is cuz I was in there trying to copy those pics fast and got bumped along with everyone else... lol)   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1495 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:43 AM »

Deenie~That video USED to be here, I saved this page.........that is odd, I will look more:

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=24109&z=3

Originally posted on: Saturday, December 13, 2008 by NBC2 News
Last updated on: 12/13/2008 11:04:31 AM

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

I FOUND THAT VIDEO

I went to the link that you posted above.  Found the article.

Then I went to the left....clicked on videos

Then I did a search for the video.  I typed in...Neighbor Casey Anthony...and it came up.

When the video's all came up, it appeared at the top left of about 12 videos on the screen.  It plays 1:50.....and the description that is with the video is:  Anthony's neighbor released video of crime scene investigation.  Boys name is Charles Kelly

I tried to put a link to the video...but was not successful.

Hope that this helps.

Thank-you so much.
I copied this link - It won't play for me. All I get is a Jewelry commercial and then Nothing. Maybe a Monkey can see if it works

http://www.nbc-2.com/Video/RSSplayer.shtml?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3232399

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: January 19, 2009, 12:35:58 AM »

<snipped>

I got it the first time around and when I sent others there, they would say there were not the same number of pictures. There were 3 which were pulled that I can determine, but other than that one, I can't figure out wht the other two were.

Some clerk just put those out because when they looked at them, they didn't see the bag.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: January 19, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

Deenie~That video USED to be here, I saved this page.........that is odd, I will look more:

ORLANDO: A neighbor close to Casey Anthony's home released video from the crime scene investigation Friday.

I FOUND THAT VIDEO

Then I did a search for the video.  I typed in...Neighbor Casey Anthony...and it came up.

When the video's all came up, it appeared at the top left of about 12 videos on the screen.  It plays 1:50.....and the description that is with the video is:  Anthony's neighbor released video of crime scene investigation.  Boys name is Charles Kelly

Hope that this helps.

Thank-you so much.
I copied this link - It won't play for me. All I get is a Jewelry commercial and then Nothing. Maybe a Monkey can see if it works

http://www.nbc-2.com/Video/RSSplayer.shtml?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=3232399

The video link worked for me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: January 19, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »

I FOUND THAT VIDEO

Hope that this helps.

Thank-you so much.

I was able to copy the video.  I'm uploading to photobucket right now.  Will post it when it's done.  You'll see the guy lives accross on the other side of Suburban from where Caylee was found.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: January 19, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »

JMO JSM

But Wycks, he only lives with Cindy again because he spent all of his workman's comp check. He lives off her, not with her. He successfully manipulated her into taking him back after he not only dumped her, but also spent her entire life savings. AND he got her to kick Lee out for him. If George were really this meek little henpecked mouse, I doubt he'd have been able to get Cindy to do that.

George is the one who manipulates successfully. He gets people on his side even when he doesn't make any sense. Casey used to be able to do that too.

If he were really taking his cues from Cindy, wouldn't he at least glance at her from time to time, to see her reaction? wouldn't he be watching her eyes to see if she's angry? He never does. I have never seen a man look more indifferent to a woman than George does. Even in the old pictures, he NEVER looks at Cindy.

More important, he never touches her. Never takes her hand, never touches her shoulder. Even now, when they're mourning their grandchild, he never comforts her. Ever. Am I the only person who finds that strange? He makes a show of telling LE how "it would kill her" to find out Caylee's dead, like he cares. But when you see him with Cindy, he's not protective of her at all. He's not even aware of her sitting there. 

They remind me of Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett. He's saying "anything you say," but it's not because he's dominated by her or in fear of her. It's because he's got bigger things on his mind, and could not care less what she's prattling about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.