April 27, 2024, 02:13:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306126 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1540 on: January 19, 2009, 01:58:58 AM »

Does anyone know about a picture of Caylee with a bruise under her eye when she supposedly ran into a table at Troy's house according to Ricardo??????

Thnks

Not yet....I don't think I know of anyone who has seen it, I just recall the hairdresser's info about it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: January 19, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »

Hi guys---whoever's still awake---doc dump coming any moment now according to cnn website!

Anyone think tomorrow or NO bc of the Holiday?

Good question---darn it!  I don't know, but hopefully tomorrow (well its already tomorrow---LOL).

I don't think tomorrow.  I think most offices will be closed, I don't know do they come from the court or the OCSO?  I don't think the sherif's office would be closed but maybe the administrators don't work.  I'm babbling....niterz.

I think I take this time to get a few zzzzzz's before the dump....nite to you and all!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1542 on: January 19, 2009, 02:02:12 AM »

any monkeys AWAKE out there????

OF COURSE THIS YUNGIN MONKEY IS STILL ONLINE..CHECK WHAT I JUST FOUND!

Of course they should stop attacking this poor woman and her lawyer. This woman obviously had nothing to do with Caylee's murder. Casey somehow got her name from that apartment complex- which still boggles my mind, I am a property manager, my same company runs Sawgrass and I don't get how Casey Anthony got a hold of Zenaida's name since our files are not public and it would be difficult for someone such as Casey to walk up to our office and see anything with a tenant's name on it let alone a visitor. But I suppose that question may be answered at the trial.
[/
color]

Hi Yungin~I thought you might be awake, I tend to be a night time monkey myself, even though I have to get up at 5:30 M-F for work, SM is cutting into my sleepytime, but I can't stay off SM.

Yup im still here especially because its sunday and tomorrow is respectively a holiday, THANK GOD! no skool, no work! yay me. So i get to sit on monkeys for one more night! I have a verrrry busy life, and iv become consumed in a lil part of brain by the monkeys in here! Its just so comforting, and i know when im not on the Caylees murder mystery, i know i got wonderful intelligent woman and men working on it for me!. 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1543 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:28 AM »

Does anyone know about a picture of Caylee with a bruise under her eye when she supposedly ran into a table at Troy's house according to Ricardo??????

Thnks

Sorry VinceVixen I do not know, I'm sure that someone else 'round here does though.
I think that was around the time the photo's were taken when Caylee's hair was at her longest ..when she has on the Head scarf ... around the time she was supposedly playing drums at the Nannys ...does that help ? If you go to the Monkey forums there should one that is Just pics of Caylee ... Blonde usually gets them all ... Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: January 19, 2009, 02:05:42 AM »

NO1ZLADIE:

I guess I missed you post that you are in property management.  Do you personally know the person LE interviewed from Sawgrass?  Do you know if their statement has been released?

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1545 on: January 19, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »

NO1ZLADIE:

I guess I missed you post that you are in property management.  Do you personally know the person LE interviewed from Sawgrass?  Do you know if their statement has been released?

Lovin

Im Sorry lovinlife...noooo i live in california, i found this while looking for sources for my timeline. The lady posts on topix and her name is sarah, she works for that company! Soooorrry!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1546 on: January 19, 2009, 02:10:38 AM »

any monkeys AWAKE out there????

OF COURSE THIS YUNGIN MONKEY IS STILL ONLINE..CHECK WHAT I JUST FOUND!

Of course they should stop attacking this poor woman and her lawyer. This woman obviously had nothing to do with Caylee's murder. Casey somehow got her name from that apartment complex- which still boggles my mind, I am a property manager, my same company runs Sawgrass and I don't get how Casey Anthony got a hold of Zenaida's name since our files are not public and it would be difficult for someone such as Casey to walk up to our office and see anything with a tenant's name on it let alone a visitor. But I suppose that question may be answered at the trial.
[/
color]

Hi Yungin~I thought you might be awake, I tend to be a night time monkey myself, even though I have to get up at 5:30 M-F for work, SM is cutting into my sleepytime, but I can't stay off SM.

Yup im still here especially because its sunday and tomorrow is respectively a holiday, THANK GOD! no skool, no work! yay me. So i get to sit on monkeys for one more night! I have a verrrry busy life, and iv become consumed in a lil part of brain by the monkeys in here! Its just so comforting, and i know when im not on the Caylees murder mystery, i know i got wonderful intelligent woman and men working on it for me!. 

That's for sure~ we do have a ton of smart monkeys I'm grateful to just be a part of it, as I have been members of other forums before and have yet to see one that can take just bits and pieces of minutia and put it together so well.

I just remembered, I have off Monday too so I can even hand out late tonight as the bond market is closed for the holidays

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1547 on: January 19, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »

Goooood cyclops cyclops Nite Monkeys
Be Safe ....... go to bed .... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: January 19, 2009, 02:13:36 AM »

NO1ZLADIE:

Lovin

Im Sorry lovinlife...noooo i live in california, i found this while looking for sources for my timeline. The lady posts on topix and her name is sarah, she works for that company! Soooorrry!

Well, on that note, I definitely think it is time for some ZZZZZZZZ's!  Everyone who doesn't work tomorrow have a safe and restful holiday!

Good nite for real!

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1549 on: January 19, 2009, 02:14:01 AM »

Thnks

Sorry VinceVixen I do not know, I'm sure that someone else 'round here does though.
I think that was around the time the photo's were taken when Caylee's hair was at her longest ..when she has on the Head scarf ... around the time she was supposedly playing drums at the Nannys ...does that help ? If you go to the Monkey forums there should one that is Just pics of Caylee ... Blonde usually gets them all ... Smile

Hey VinceV! It was Ricardo i believe who said KC and Caylee were at his house when she ran into a table, i believe he said KC even went into mommy mode... 

VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1550 on: January 19, 2009, 02:14:39 AM »

Thnks

Ok thanks... I looked at them, but couldn't really tell if it was a bruise or not... But I don't understand how someone like Casey who took so many pictures of her daughter since she was born... Can not miss her right now???? She really does look like she cared for Caylee (probably an act to please her parents) but even in acting, one actually turns into what they are pretending to be... If only she could have pretended a little longer, maybe she would have grown to love her... So sad... Makes me cry to see those pics... Especially the one where Cindy is holding Caylee as a baby... And that baby is gone... I hate Casey....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
ncbelle54
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: January 19, 2009, 02:22:32 AM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: January 19, 2009, 02:25:04 AM »

Love really is a verb and being so, I have not seen it in action with these disgusting people!!!

Amen N2WISHN!  I think you've said it all!

has anyone else seen any pictures of Caylee playing with any children. surely she had a birthday party with at least one or two children or went to chuckie cheese or somewhere with other George, Cindy, lee, or KC. am i missing some? tia

wendi

Nope. There are no pictures at all of Caylee with other children.  Casey only had a couple of friends with kids, and didn't spend much time with them. Cindy has no friends, apparently. Caylee was 3--almost ready for day care. Maybe she'd have met other kids that way.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1553 on: January 19, 2009, 02:27:40 AM »

Thnks

Ok thanks... I looked at them, but couldn't really tell if it was a bruise or not... But I don't understand how someone like Casey who took so many pictures of her daughter since she was born... Can not miss her right now???? She really does look like she cared for Caylee (probably an act to please her parents) but even in acting, one actually turns into what they are pretending to be... If only she could have pretended a little longer, maybe she would have grown to love her... So sad... Makes me cry to see those pics... Especially the one where Cindy is holding Caylee as a baby... And that baby is gone... I hate Casey....

Ur right hunny, sooo right. Except because Cindy was so in love with Caylee she was the one that received those kisses, and hugs, and unconditional love that makes the mommy melt for their baby. To KC she was just a tool, a cute face to take a picture with to post it on myspace. Within the first week of this case, i knew she killed her, and i told my best friend..check out her pictures of her and her daughter, they are all myspace pictures **the type u take by urself, or  with someone else, just a close up of the picture, a lot like the one i have of myself right here.** Ur right KC needed to take care of Caylee just a lil longer, and she might have learned to love her unconditionally. Like my dad says, "los tienes que dejar con sus papas para que les agaren carino"..translation, you have to leave them *kids* with their parents so they can GET sentiment.aka.love.
[/size]

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: January 19, 2009, 02:36:17 AM »

Thnks

Ur right hunny, sooo right. Except because Cindy was so in love with Caylee she was the one that received those kisses, and hugs, and unconditional love that makes the mommy melt for their baby. To KC she was just a tool, a cute face to take a picture with to post it on myspace. Within the first week of this case, i knew she killed her, and i told my best friend..check out her pictures of her and her daughter, they are all myspace pictures **the type u take by urself, or  with someone else, just a close up of the picture, a lot like the one i have of myself right here.** Ur right KC needed to take care of Caylee just a lil longer, and she might have learned to love her unconditionally. Like my dad says, "los tienes que dejar con sus papas para que les agaren carino"..translation, you have to leave them *kids* with their parents so they can GET sentiment.aka.love.
[/size]

Casey is not normal and would not have gotten that feeling, no matter what. Cindy needed to be there, because Casey wouldn't be.

It takes a lot more than just the grandmother being the first to hold the baby or babysitting a lot, to make a mother not a mother. Casey wasn't like a mother to Caylee because she didn't want to be.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1555 on: January 19, 2009, 02:38:23 AM »

Thnks

[/size]

I speak Spanish, too... lol... Anyway... I think it strue because when my kids were born, I lived with my parents, and my mom did show a lot of love and "carino" towards them... She was there when I slept and needed a break... I moved out of their house when my kids were 3 months old, and I think that was the best thing that could have happened... I could see, since I was an only child, where jealousy could have grown between me and my mom and my kids... Casey should have moved out right away with Caylee... If she had the sole responsibility of looking after her... She may have connected with her more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: January 19, 2009, 02:41:08 AM »

To me, the saddest picture is the one where Casey is playing with Caylee, and Cindy is filming, and she's whispering to either Lee or George, "sssssh, I'm filming this." She sounds so happy and excited to catch Casey playing lovingly with Caylee, and you can tell she actually does love them both. It makes me very sad to think that at that moment, everyone was kinda normal. Casey looks like any young mother with her baby, Caylee's happy, Cindy's happy and proud. The last thing you'd expect from that little clip, is that Casey would kill Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1557 on: January 19, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »

Hi, all you night owls!! I'm finally caught up, and ready to go to bed. I doubt that much will be dropped tomorrow because of the Holiday, but we'll get something this week, I think.

You guys have a wonderful night, and if your weather is like mine, STAY WARM!!!!   

Nite, All!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1558 on: January 19, 2009, 02:47:52 AM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

OOoops! Couldn't leave without welcoming ncbelle54 to the cage!!! I'm glad you are here, ncbelle!! 

WELCOME!!
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: January 19, 2009, 03:24:17 AM »

Desdemonda you smart smart monkey you. LP was given info that the baby was in the Econ so it would be a distraction. LP didn't know he was set up. When Dom Casey and Hoover went to search they were looking for a place that was marked by pavers according 2 LP. There was 2 different spots that had pavers. They were 150 yards off and were at the wrong spot which is why they didn't find Caylee Nov 15. Now don't you know this curious monkey wants to know what is at the spot where the other pavers are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.