April 28, 2024, 04:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306209 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: January 19, 2009, 03:27:18 AM »

Does anyone know about a picture of Caylee with a bruise under her eye when she supposedly ran into a table at Troy's house according to Ricardo??????

Thnks

No, I did not see it.  I did want to say hello and welcome, VV!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: January 19, 2009, 03:28:15 AM »

Does anyone know about a picture of Caylee with a bruise under her eye when she supposedly ran into a table at Troy's house according to Ricardo??????

Thnks

Not yet....I don't think I know of anyone who has seen it, I just recall the hairdresser's info about it.

That is what I remember, too.

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: January 19, 2009, 03:28:30 AM »

WELCOME NCBELLE  WELCOME NCBELLE  WELCOME NCBELLE 

ARE YOU FROM NORTH CAROLINA?  WHAT PART?[/color]
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: January 19, 2009, 03:29:42 AM »

Sorry I misspelled your name Des.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: January 19, 2009, 03:34:35 AM »

Thnks

Sorry VinceVixen I do not know, I'm sure that someone else 'round here does though.
I think that was around the time the photo's were taken when Caylee's hair was at her longest ..when she has on the Head scarf ... around the time she was supposedly playing drums at the Nannys ...does that help ? If you go to the Monkey forums there should one that is Just pics of Caylee ... Blonde usually gets them all ... Smile

Ok thanks... I looked at them, but couldn't really tell if it was a bruise or not... But I don't understand how someone like Casey who took so many pictures of her daughter since she was born... Can not miss her right now???? She really does look like she cared for Caylee (probably an act to please her parents) but even in acting, one actually turns into what they are pretending to be... If only she could have pretended a little longer, maybe she would have grown to love her... So sad... Makes me cry to see those pics... Especially the one where Cindy is holding Caylee as a baby... And that baby is gone... I hate Casey....

I hear you.  I cannot imagine what snapped in that girl and then in her family.

I am reading all these good posts about George and the debate going on there.  There is something and I cannot put my finger on it that rings untrue about him.  I am not talking about him having anything to do with hurting Caylee physically.  I mean about his whole persona.  George is all about George, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: January 19, 2009, 03:36:17 AM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Hi nc.  Welcome to the cage, sleepy as it is right now.  The monks will be stirring any time now and be ready to hit us with another perspective that we have yet to think about.  Good fodder for another monkey day!

I believe in miracles!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1566 on: January 19, 2009, 03:40:25 AM »

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Hi nc.  Welcome to the cage, sleepy as it is right now.  The monks will be stirring any time now and be ready to hit us with another perspective that we have yet to think about.  Good fodder for another monkey day!

BEARLYHERE,how are you tonight? Hope everything is well on your end, you are a prolific poster, and im sure you can help me with this. Did KC ever say how old "Zenaida" was?

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: January 19, 2009, 03:40:31 AM »

Ur right hunny, sooo right. Except because Cindy was so in love with Caylee she was the one that received those kisses, and hugs, and unconditional love that makes the mommy melt for their baby. To KC she was just a tool, a cute face to take a picture with to post it on myspace. Within the first week of this case, i knew she killed her, and i told my best friend..check out her pictures of her and her daughter, they are all myspace pictures **the type u take by urself, or  with someone else, just a close up of the picture, a lot like the one i have of myself right here.** Ur right KC needed to take care of Caylee just a lil longer, and she might have learned to love her unconditionally. Like my dad says, "los tienes que dejar con sus papas para que les agaren carino"..translation, you have to leave them *kids* with their parents so they can GET sentiment.aka.love.
[/size]

Casey is not normal and would not have gotten that feeling, no matter what. Cindy needed to be there, because Casey wouldn't be.

It takes a lot more than just the grandmother being the first to hold the baby or babysitting a lot, to make a mother not a mother. Casey wasn't like a mother to Caylee because she didn't want to be.

Thanks, fuzzy one.  That explains it all.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:26 AM »

Hi, all you night owls!! I'm finally caught up, and ready to go to bed. I doubt that much will be dropped tomorrow because of the Holiday, but we'll get something this week, I think.

You guys have a wonderful night, and if your weather is like mine, STAY WARM!!!!   

Nite, All!!

Thanks, CBB!!!  Nite!!!

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:58 AM »

Thnks

Sorry VinceVixen I do not know, I'm sure that someone else 'round here does though.
I think that was around the time the photo's were taken when Caylee's hair was at her longest ..when she has on the Head scarf ... around the time she was supposedly playing drums at the Nannys ...does that help ? If you go to the Monkey forums there should one that is Just pics of Caylee ... Blonde usually gets them all ... Smile

Ok thanks... I looked at them, but couldn't really tell if it was a bruise or not... But I don't understand how someone like Casey who took so many pictures of her daughter since she was born... Can not miss her right now???? She really does look like she cared for Caylee (probably an act to please her parents) but even in acting, one actually turns into what they are pretending to be... If only she could have pretended a little longer, maybe she would have grown to love her... So sad... Makes me cry to see those pics... Especially the one where Cindy is holding Caylee as a baby... And that baby is gone... I hate Casey....

I am reading all these good posts about George and the debate going on there.  There is something and I cannot put my finger on it that rings untrue about him.  I am not talking about him having anything to do with hurting Caylee physically.  I mean about his whole persona.  George is all about George, imo.
George is a hard one for me to figure out.  I go back and forth on his motives and intentions but I do believe that he loved Caylee.  She may have been the one bright spot in his life.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1570 on: January 19, 2009, 03:43:10 AM »

Thnks

Cool... Thanks! I don't think I ever got an official welcome here like other MONKEYS do.. But its ok... No biggie.... Again, thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: January 19, 2009, 03:46:31 AM »

BEARLYHERE,how are you tonight? Hope everything is well on your end, you are a prolific poster, and im sure you can help me with this. Did KC ever say how old "Zenaida" was?

Good question.  I can't recall the exact age but I know I have a sense of it so she must have.  Let me check and get back to you on this one.  How is Cali this morning?

I believe in miracles!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: January 19, 2009, 03:49:36 AM »

CASEY: "On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee's nanny Zenaida Fernandes-Gonzalez has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida's birthday is in September." - "On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zanaida's apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando. I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June of 2004"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Praying for Caylee....
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: January 19, 2009, 03:49:46 AM »

Thnks

George is a hard one for me to figure out.  I go back and forth on his motives and intentions but I do believe that he loved Caylee.  She may have been the one bright spot in his life.

Hi Dottie.  I go back and forth on his affection for Caylee.  I believe he loved her, but I believe he was also jealous of the time it took Cindy away from him.  Casey is the love of his life, I think (at least for the moment).  Why would he have wanted to leave after she was born if he loved her so much?  Things that make my brain spin.  1 and 1 never equal two in this family.

I believe in miracles!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1574 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:55 AM »

Thnks

Cool... Thanks! I don't think I ever got an official welcome here like other MONKEYS do.. But its ok... No biggie.... Again, thanks!

Well tonights ur night VinceV!!                 WELCOME TO SCARED MONKEYS! 

p.s. i dont think i received an official welcome either, at first i thought the monkeys didnt like me, and then i quickly realized how easy it is to pass up post, after post, after post. HEHE. Don't get addicted 2 the caged life!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:00 AM »

Thnks

I think you snuck in the back door when no one was looking.   

Welcome again!!!

I believe in miracles!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:04 AM »

A BIG WELCOME TO VV!!  [/color]

GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1577 on: January 19, 2009, 03:51:09 AM »

Thnks

WELCOME VV, TO THE CAGE!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!   

I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep! It was to welcome you, VV!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:44 AM »

CASEY: "On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd. Caylee's nanny Zenaida Fernandes-Gonzalez has watched her for the past year and a half, to two years. Zenaida is twenty-five years old, and is from New York. She is roughly 5 foot 7 inches tall, 140 pounds. She has dark brown, curly hair, and brown eyes. Zenaida's birthday is in September." - "On the date listed above, June 9, 2008, after dropping Caylee off at Zanaida's apartment, I proceeded to head to my place of employment, Universal Studios Orlando. I have worked at Universal for over 4 years, since June of 2004"

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Thanks, VV. 

Your avi is so sweet.

I believe in miracles!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:51 AM »

HAHA... Thanks YOU GUYS!!! Now I Feel Like An Official Monkey!!!   

Praying for Caylee....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.