April 27, 2024, 05:19:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306147 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »

I looked too just because curiosity is my middle name.It was bad but in reality for me,the Tsunami pictures were much worse.Those have never left my brain and I don't expect they ever will..

That is how I am with 911.....it brings me to tears............

C'mere...Don't you cry!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2009, 02:00:16 PM »

I truly hope none of them get any kind of immunity.....I have faith that there is more than enough evidence to convict casey without giving any of them immunity.....I am fearful that by doing so one of them would say something,,,,and perhaps it be a lie....to cause just one juror to have doubt. Just the fact that they are requesting it is enough to make one concerned IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

obviously tater.  I meant tater HEADS dot com.  I am so bad at not proof reading.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know....butter knife will cut duct tape. My butter knives have a little bit of a serrated edge. I tried it on both cheap tape and the kind with the mesh in it. Took a litle bit of time to get it started but , it did cut through it.

Darla, you're kidding me.  Now, I'm going to have to go try out my butter knife.  Doggonit anyway!   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »

I looked too just because curiosity is my middle name.It was bad but in reality for me,the Tsunami pictures were much worse.Those have never left my brain and I don't expect they ever will..

You really have a nice make over Tater, except I kinda miss Your Tater Head!

I'd bring Prudence back if I knew how to give her a make over,lol..

Too bad yo can't go to Tater heards dot com and pick out your own "parts"   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

It was called a "DINNERWARE" knife which many would assume is a "Butter" knife.

Just looked back.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17431720/detail.html
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »

Enquiring minds want to know....butter knife will cut duct tape. My butter knives have a little bit of a serrated edge. I tried it on both cheap tape and the kind with the mesh in it. Took a litle bit of time to get it started but , it did cut through it.

Wasn't it a "DINNER" Knife?

I call them butter knives Russ cause that is about all they will cut. They are not sharp enough to even cut the skin but they did cut the duct tape.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2009, 02:04:03 PM »

I read back a bit and saw some references to the police being at the A's yesterday....did anyone find out what that was about?

Sunny, from what I gather, SinCin invited them over for some of her famous chili and cornbread, and then when her chili didn't turn-out the way she thought it should be, she got really upset and bent out of shape.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: January 17, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »

I truly hope none of them get any kind of immunity.....I have faith that there is more than enough evidence to convict casey without giving any of them immunity.....I am fearful that by doing so one of them would say something,,,,and perhaps it be a lie....to cause just one juror to have doubt. Just the fact that they are requesting it is enough to make one concerned IMO

No immunity.  I don't want Cindy, George, or Lee going on the stand to take the fall for her.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 17, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

It's over whelming evidence Sunny!!! Don't fret,she's going to pay dearly for the evil she has done..

Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »

It's over whelming evidence Sunny!!! Don't fret,she's going to pay dearly for the evil she has done..

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Boy I hope so personally.  After little to no justice for Nicole Simpson I never take anything for granted.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

I call them butter knives Russ cause that is about all they will cut. They are not sharp enough to even cut the skin but they did cut the duct tape.

I tried one of my regular silverware knives, and it wouldn't do a thing.  But, the edge is a dull edge.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2009, 02:10:46 PM »

You know, that is what keeps me going in this case.  God sees and knows all.  HE knows when, how, and where Caylee died.  He doesn't throw out evidence because it is gained a certain way.  He needs no search warrant.  He searches heart and knows minds and motives.  He will judge and punish.  May God have mercy on her soul.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »

Boy I hope so personally.  After little to no justice for Nicole Simpson I never take anything for granted.

floridas most definately not california.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2009, 02:11:50 PM »

Dinnerware knives can be steak knives too.

Dinnerware is a synonym, especially meaning a set of dishes, including serving pieces.  <from wiki>

Some assume it was a simple butter knife that Cindy cleaned, but I bet it was a bit more.  imo.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.

oh i didnt google the images, i did her name as well. i cant begin to imagine how they felt...i mean i couldnt get it out of my head all night. id think for abit  that it was and then id get a sickening wave of memory.
I have been with my family and missed so much, what were the pictures of???  TIA

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

You know, that is what keeps me going in this case.  God sees and knows all.  HE knows when, how, and where Caylee died.  He doesn't throw out evidence because it is gained a certain way.  He needs no search warrant.  He searches heart and knows minds and motives.  He will judge and punish.  May God have mercy on her soul.

Very well said. And I agree fully.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #177 on: January 17, 2009, 02:13:43 PM »

I tried one of my regular silverware knives, and it wouldn't do a thing.  But, the edge is a dull edge.

I just tried it with one of my old cheap ones , I usually use old scissors that I let the grandkids use. It will ruin good scissors. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: January 17, 2009, 02:13:55 PM »

I'm a new poster, so I don't know if this has already been discussed. I am trying to locate the date that word of the existence of the PI's video surfaced. I think that the A's attorney first mentioned immunity for G&C on 12/31. Was this not immediately after they heard about the PI's video? Just trying to understand the timeline...

Welcome to the cage Ms Sam and TampaMom!!!!

Wasn't immunity talked about right after Caylee was found?

12/30/08 Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, has hired attorney Thomas Luka.  Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, has the same address as Brad Conway. Thomas Luka practices mainly in the area of criminal law. Tom Luka has handled murder and attempted murder trials, DUI offenses, drug charges, burglary, armed robbery, domestic violence charges, and assault and battery cases. As both a prosecutor and public defender Tom Luka has valuable experience that enables him to effectively advocate for his clients.  "It's possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with evidence in any way," Luka said.
While Luka maintains Lee has fully cooperated with authorities, hiring an attorney was the right move because Lee and his parents are also considered witnesses in the case against Casey.
Luka said, so far, the state has not subpoenaed his client to testify. However, if that happens, Luka said he'll make sure Lee gets full immunity from any possible charges he might face.

12/31/08 Lawyer: Caylee Anthony's grandparents need immunity.  The lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony wants his clients to have immunity before they speak with prosecutors again about their daughter, Casey Anthony.  Immunity would ensure the couple could tell investigators everything they know without fear of prosecution, attorney Brad Conway said.  He doesn't think the Anthonys would say something that would land them in legal trouble, but he wants them protected.  The Anthonys did not ask him to request immunity, Conway said. No deal has been made yet, he said.  Investigators are waiting until after Caylee's funeral before they approach the Anthonys again, Conway said.

Thanks Guidepost!!! I was wrong. So many dates to try and remember...just thought I remembered it to be soon after Caylee was found

What you may remember is the immunity for Cindy and George was right after the body was found. They hired that attorney the day the body was found and within days he was talking immunity for them.  Lee was late hiring his attorney.

Thank you, Turbo...you are right...

12/15/08  Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"  The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday. He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #179 on: January 17, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.

oh i didnt google the images, i did her name as well. i cant begin to imagine how they felt...i mean i couldnt get it out of my head all night. id think for abit  that it was and then id get a sickening wave of memory.
I have been with my family and missed so much, what were the pictures of???  TIA

a horrific car wreck that killed a beautiful young girl.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.