April 28, 2024, 12:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306188 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1600 on: January 19, 2009, 04:19:19 AM »

I may have missed it, but there were several references to a "split" between George and Casey in the latest released jail video. Does anyone have a clue what that was about?
I just assumed that it was when he left when Caylee was born and then he came home and they had had a strained relationship until recently. 

That's probably right, Dottie. I just wondered if there was something new.

Well, I didn't nap today, and I'm going to give it another try. So nite again, Monkeys!! Bearly? I'm handing you the key to the back door. BTW: You got the cute factor all over me! 

God Bless! Night!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: January 19, 2009, 04:23:49 AM »

I would not be posting this if I thought it was actually Caylee:

Origin of the photo in question, from OCSD

http://ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/AlbumID/1985-6/Page/8/Default.aspx

Original photo copied from the site above:

Crop of that same photo posted at Websleuths implying it was a skull:

My enlargement and brightened crop of the same photo where I circled the area that the WS poster was claiming it was a skull:

Bottom line - I think we are looking at nothing but dirt and plants

oh my that was strange!!
I don't see it being Caylee's skull.  I see what they are talking about in the picture but if and that's a big if it is a skull it looks too big to be Caylees.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1602 on: January 19, 2009, 04:24:19 AM »

I may have missed it, but there were several references to a "split" between George and Casey in the latest released jail video. Does anyone have a clue what that was about?
I just assumed that it was when he left when Caylee was born and then he came home and they had had a strained relationship until recently. 

Well, I didn't nap today, and I'm going to give it another try. So nite again, Monkeys!! Bearly? I'm handing you the key to the back door. BTW: You got the cute factor all over me! 

God Bless! Night!

Nite Nite Monkey!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: January 19, 2009, 04:26:18 AM »

God Bless! Night!
Goodnight CBB.  Sleep well!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: January 19, 2009, 04:38:34 AM »

Goodnight NO1ZLADIE, pinkbanana, MAca, Anna your morning crew will be in to chat it up soon! 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: January 19, 2009, 04:39:42 AM »

Good night Monkeys.
I'm finally caught up. Now I must try to get at least 3 hours of sleep...this monkey's office is opened tomorrow/today.

God BLESS!.

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1606 on: January 19, 2009, 04:40:04 AM »

So, I'm trying to figure out what Casey was trying to get at when she did those searches for Chloroform and stuff on her computer.. Well, on Wikipedia she searched "inhalation", "chloroform", "alcohol", "Acetone", "peroxide", "hydrogen peroxide", and "death", and later "shovel". Ok so for each of the following:

Inhalation- I think this was to see how the inhalation process really happens, I mean, what idiot doesn't know you can breathe thru your nose or mouth, but I guess we are talking about Casey here... She probably was checking how long you can not breathe for and stay alive....

Chloroform- Since she may have been in the "drug scene" she probably heard that chloroform can be used to knock people out or to get high (do people really do this???)... Probably her curiosity started here, but may have determined it was too time consuming to find chloroform or make it... So she started thinking of other things found around her house that may have the same effect...

Alcohol- Obviously this would be an easy item to get your hands on... Probably seeing the effects alcohol would have on a child...

Acetone- Nail polish remover's main ingredient is acetone... So she might have figured it was close in effect to alcohol and how this could be used to knock a kid out... Wikipedia says that it is only has a slight toxicity, does effect the central nervous system like chloroform, but that a person who ingested this later made a full recovery... She needed something stronger...

Peroxide- She must have figured this was another good source of a toxic chemical, however, you need to look up hydrogen peroxide specifically to get any good information... So...

Hydrogen Peroxide- It is dangerous, but too messy... Wikipedia says it is very flammable, and if ingested, would cause vomiting and diarrhea, or black blisters around the mouth... So.. She must have stuck with chloroform as the best chemical to use...

Death- Most likely interested in how long it would take to die, given the various forms she could kill a person... Since she was going to use chloroform, she must have wanted to know what she could do, or what happens immediately after death... A heads up on what to expect....

Shovel- Probably checking on the weight a normal shovel could handle or what kind of earth could be dug up with the shovel...

I have been thinking, and my guess is she used chloroform to knock out Caylee, put duct tape around her mouth, and pinched her nose until she no longer was breathing... Sick, I know, but since no trauma to her bones, and any type of force would have probably damaged the bones in some way... I think asphyxiation was her method...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: January 19, 2009, 04:41:30 AM »

Goodnight NO1ZLADIE, pinkbanana, MAca, Anna your morning crew will be in to chat it up soon! 
and to you to Bearly and Bluesy....I knew that would happen as soon as I copied the names. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: January 19, 2009, 04:42:11 AM »

God Bless! Night!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1609 on: January 19, 2009, 04:43:01 AM »

Good night Monkeys.
I'm finally caught up. Now I must try to get at least 3 hours of sleep...this monkey's office is opened tomorrow/today.

God BLESS!.

pbxo

gnite monkey! & God Bless Ya for working on a holiday!! hehe

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: January 19, 2009, 04:43:56 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: January 19, 2009, 04:44:32 AM »

Good night Monkeys.

God BLESS!.

pbxo

I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: January 19, 2009, 04:44:44 AM »

and to you to Bearly and Bluesy....I knew that would happen as soon as I copied the names. 

Good night Dottie

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: January 19, 2009, 04:48:08 AM »

Good night Monkeys.

God BLESS!.

pbxo

Bearly you made me lol.. Good  night.

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: January 19, 2009, 04:54:17 AM »

Good night Monkeys.

God BLESS!.

pbxo

gnite monkey! & God Bless Ya for working on a holiday!! hehe

I have no choice people need apartments...
But I will take the BLESSING

Ok I'm out of here for real! 

pb

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1615 on: January 19, 2009, 04:58:05 AM »

So, I'm trying to figure out what Casey was trying to get at when she did those searches for Chloroform and stuff on her computer.. Well, on Wikipedia she searched "inhalation", "chloroform", "alcohol", "Acetone", "peroxide", "hydrogen peroxide", and "death", and later "shovel". Ok so for each of the following:

Inhalation- I think this was to see how the inhalation process really happens, I mean, what idiot doesn't know you can breathe thru your nose or mouth, but I guess we are talking about Casey here... She probably was checking how long you can not breathe for and stay alive....

Chloroform- Since she may have been in the "drug scene" she probably heard that chloroform can be used to knock people out or to get high (do people really do this???)... Probably her curiosity started here, but may have determined it was too time consuming to find chloroform or make it... So she started thinking of other things found around her house that may have the same effect...

Alcohol- Obviously this would be an easy item to get your hands on... Probably seeing the effects alcohol would have on a child...

Acetone- Nail polish remover's main ingredient is acetone... So she might have figured it was close in effect to alcohol and how this could be used to knock a kid out... Wikipedia says that it is only has a slight toxicity, does effect the central nervous system like chloroform, but that a person who ingested this later made a full recovery... She needed something stronger...

Peroxide- She must have figured this was another good source of a toxic chemical, however, you need to look up hydrogen peroxide specifically to get any good information... So...

Hydrogen Peroxide- It is dangerous, but too messy... Wikipedia says it is very flammable, and if ingested, would cause vomiting and diarrhea, or black blisters around the mouth... So.. She must have stuck with chloroform as the best chemical to use...

Death- Most likely interested in how long it would take to die, given the various forms she could kill a person... Since she was going to use chloroform, she must have wanted to know what she could do, or what happens immediately after death... A heads up on what to expect....

Shovel- Probably checking on the weight a normal shovel could handle or what kind of earth could be dug up with the shovel...

I have been thinking, and my guess is she used chloroform to knock out Caylee, put duct tape around her mouth, and pinched her nose until she no longer was breathing... Sick, I know, but since no trauma to her bones, and any type of force would have probably damaged the bones in some way... I think asphyxiation was her method...

Yeah with no trauma to the bones everything except asphyxiation, overdose, heat exhaustion, drowning are the methods i can think of.

When I saw what KC was searching for I immediately thought she wanted to kill Cindy *life insurance, and house*....because she couldnt use self-defense against Caylee. Right? Wrong, that same day she looked up One Tree Hill Episode 100, where the lil girl is kidnapped by her NANNY. So the way i went about evaluatin this evidence, i went to wikipedia and looked up inhalation....thats probably where she read about chloraform, and then she looked up chloraform the ingredients came up, so thats why she searched each ingredient, chloroform habit, i guess to see if she could get high from it. Im getting sleepy, ill stop explaining right here..hehe

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: January 19, 2009, 05:24:28 AM »

Good morning!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: January 19, 2009, 07:47:26 AM »

Good Morning
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: January 19, 2009, 07:47:54 AM »

Good morning!

Morning Pooky!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: January 19, 2009, 07:48:29 AM »

Good Morning

I need this for my office   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.