April 28, 2024, 06:02:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306223 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1720 on: January 19, 2009, 11:14:45 AM »

TY Monken, ITA. I beleive that Casey was getting ready to hit the road (fresh breeding grounds) to Cali when she got called out by Cindy.

BTW, everytime I "see" you I just want to tickle you under the arms! 

i agree. she was already laying the groundwork with mark hawkins.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: January 19, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »

TY Monken, ITA. I beleive that Casey was getting ready to hit the road (fresh breeding grounds) to Cali when she got called out by Cindy.

BTW, everytime I "see" you I just want to tickle you under the arms! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1722 on: January 19, 2009, 11:16:39 AM »

Morning Monkey's. I have been lurking more than I have been posting. My daughter has been sick.   Dolce: My daughter is mesmerized by the Pooh in your siggy.                       
Aw I hope she gets to feeling better!!  I am glad that she likes the Pooh, I think he is very cute and is in memory of Caylee.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:11 AM »

It said in the article on change of venue, that the trial could be moved to Jacksonville or Miami, is that real far away from Orlando?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: January 19, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

It said in the article on change of venue, that the trial could be moved to Jacksonville or Miami, is that real far away from Orlando?
Jacksonville is roughly 2 hours from Orlando, given traffic...possibly 3 hours.  Miami is roughly 5-6 hours from Orlando if you take the turnpike.  Smile

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1725 on: January 19, 2009, 11:21:27 AM »

In the early interviews with LE regarding the nanny taking Caylee, Casey makes a statement that she went to a "neutral" place when the nanny didn't show up.  I've always thought that was odd. Does anyone have thoughts on where this neutral place was?

Maybe the place where she dumped Caylee???     

Good question and good answer.
Why wasn't she asked by LE where this 'neutral place' was? Wait.....probably because they knew she would lie about it so they didn't ask?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: January 19, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »

In the early interviews with LE regarding the nanny taking Caylee, Casey makes a statement that she went to a "neutral" place when the nanny didn't show up.  I've always thought that was odd. Does anyone have thoughts on where this neutral place was?

Why wasn't she asked by LE where this 'neutral place' was? Wait.....probably because they knew she would lie about it so they didn't ask?
She threw that "neutral place" place out quite a bit.  At one point IIRCC she called Tony's the neutral place.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: January 19, 2009, 11:25:37 AM »

I thought LE did an excellent job interviewing/questioning her.  Some people are frustrated that they didn't push her harder for more info.  I think they knew that she would not give a straight answer no matter what and they were wasting precious time.  Have all of the interview tapes of LE&Casey been released?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: January 19, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

Does anyone have an update on the 6 yr old boy that was missing in Florida.  I seen an article yesterday saying that the search was called off???  Went this AM to look, and could not find anything about him or the search.

Anything updated???

Yes, DOLCE has been updating us.  She lives close enough that her husband helped in some of the searches.  She's even taken some photos.  The thread is here in the Missing Persons forum:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4380.160
I have just posted some answers over there this morning.  Smile  Thanks for keeping Adji in the know!

Thank you, I had followed the previous link and I was very impressed with your photos and the number of them. You and your family are to be commended for your efforts to locate Adji.

I know anything is possible, but have heard of children hiding in old refrigerators, freezers, cars, when playing hide and seek.  It is just a thought, as it sure appears so strange that he was unnoticed during his leaving.

Any possibility that there maybe some old wells in the area, an area where he may have fallen into a hole and unable to escape?

Just some thoughts as I am trying to keep a positive outcome, but anything is possible.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

Thank you Grama, I will see what I can find.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

Jacksonville is roughly 2 hours from Orlando, given traffic...possibly 3 hours.  Miami is roughly 5-6 hours from Orlando if you take the turnpike.  Smile
Thanks, this trial is going to be so expense, because I'm sure the jury will probably be sequestered as well.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: January 19, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »

she was talking about going to tonys. i think 'neutral' is just more of more of her wordplay. its also neutral cause she wouldnt have to explain anything since she obviously didnt plan on telling tony anything about caylee being missing.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: January 19, 2009, 11:30:54 AM »

she was talking about going to tonys. i think 'neutral' is just more of more of her wordplay. its also neutral cause she wouldnt have to explain anything since she obviously didnt plan on telling tony anything about caylee being missing.

sorry...le did ask her about it.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: January 19, 2009, 11:32:20 AM »

I also want to add: There is no way that George & Cindy could not have known that something was "wrong" with their daughter. Unfortunately, there is little that could be done about it; even if they had wanted to.

Many people feel uncomfortable applying the term PSYCHOPATH to children. They cite ethical and practical problems with pinning what amounts to a perjorative label on a youngster. But clinical experience and empirical research clearly indicate that the raw materials of the disorder can and do exist in children. PSYCHOPATHY DOES NOT SUDDENLY SPRING, UNANNOUNCED, INTO EXISTENCE IN ADULTHOOD. The precursors of the profile first reveal themselves early in life.
   Clinical and anecdotal evidence indicates that MOST PARENTS OF CHILDREN LATER DIAGNOSED AS PSYCHOPATHS WERE PAINFULLY AWARE THAT SOMETHING WAS SERIOUSLY WRONG EVEN BEFORE THE CHILD STARTED SCHOOL. Although all children begin their development unrestrained by social boundaries, certain children remain stubbornly immune to socializing pressures. They are inexplicably "DIFFERENT" from other normal children--MORE DIFFICULT, WILLFUL, AGGRESIVE, AND DECEITFUL; harder to "relate to" or get close to; less susceptible to influence and instruction and always testing the limits of social tolerance. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: January 19, 2009, 11:33:01 AM »

Maybe it is just me, but I've never heard of someone saying they went to a neutral place, maybe saying I went to a safe place, or a place I feel comfortable.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1735 on: January 19, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »

Maybe it is just me, but I've never heard of someone saying they went to a neutral place, maybe saying I went to a safe place, or a place I feel comfortable.

Casey used a lot of "fancy" words possibly to distance herself from the crime, to sounds more important, or just plain to confuse others.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: January 19, 2009, 11:37:37 AM »

Yes it is weird.  But there again we are talking about a girl who, while her daughter was "missing", went out partying at Club Felon Fusion 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: January 19, 2009, 11:38:06 AM »

I also want to add: There is no way that George & Cindy could not have known that something was "wrong" with their daughter. Unfortunately, there is little that could be done about it; even if they had wanted to.

Many people feel uncomfortable applying the term PSYCHOPATH to children. They cite ethical and practical problems with pinning what amounts to a perjorative label on a youngster. But clinical experience and empirical research clearly indicate that the raw materials of the disorder can and do exist in children. PSYCHOPATHY DOES NOT SUDDENLY SPRING, UNANNOUNCED, INTO EXISTENCE IN ADULTHOOD. The precursors of the profile first reveal themselves early in life.
   Clinical and anecdotal evidence indicates that MOST PARENTS OF CHILDREN LATER DIAGNOSED AS PSYCHOPATHS WERE PAINFULLY AWARE THAT SOMETHING WAS SERIOUSLY WRONG EVEN BEFORE THE CHILD STARTED SCHOOL. Although all children begin their development unrestrained by social boundaries, certain children remain stubbornly immune to socializing pressures. They are inexplicably "DIFFERENT" from other normal children--MORE DIFFICULT, WILLFUL, AGGRESIVE, AND DECEITFUL; harder to "relate to" or get close to; less susceptible to influence and instruction and always testing the limits of social tolerance. 

That is why I would love to hear more about Casey's younger years, did she play well with other kids, was she selfish with her belongings with other kids, did she respect her teachers, things like that. What I find weird is nobody is really talking about her, like a teacher, I'm surprised more friends from school haven't said more about her.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: January 19, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »

Casey used a lot of "fancy" words possibly to distance herself from the crime, to sounds more important, or just plain to confuse others.

...or she just didn't know how to use the words properly.

I think she uses words inappropriately mainly because she dies not know any better, myself. I also doubt she has read a book since she was a child.

JMO.

Good morning, monkeys Wink

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: January 19, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »

I was just about to post  the same words that you have posted.  She was certainly not giving any info that would solve the case, so her sidetracking words were just ...fill ins.  To make it look like she was ...totally...helping, and at the same time giving NOTHING.

Very difficult for anyone to try to analyze her words during this case.  Nothing is true, so how do you interpret a bunch of lies.

She wanted LE and everyone else to believe that there was a kidnapping and those people would be responsible for Caylee's death....but it backfired.

In all of her searching on the computer, I often wondered if she ever thought that she would be spending the rest of her life behind bars.  Obviously not, as no indication that she researched ...living behind bars, or prison life.....baloney sandwich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.