April 27, 2024, 05:59:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306152 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: January 19, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Welcome ncbelle54 

Greetings All Monkeys!

Has anyone had any new word about this??

Quote:
Breaking: Court documents just handed over to the defense in the Caylee murder case will be released any moment now.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Why, why, WHY do people keep trying to use sociopath and borderline interchangeably? They're nothing at all alike! Borderlines aren't consciousless killers, they're terrified of abandonment and have huge self-esteem issues. A Borderline in Casey's shoes wouldn't have taken Caylee and killed her, she'd have left Caylee with Cindy and killed herself, or gone on a bender.  Just because you get tired of someone's suicide attempts or pity parties doesn't mean they're evil or a killer! It really, really, bothers me.

Borderlines need re-parenting and DBT.  They feel guilt, shame, and remorse, and can learn to take responsibility. Sociopaths don't respond to that kind of treatment at all--they're just missing a piece. They don't feel embarrassment or guilt or even sorrow. The best they can do is mimic.

I can't stand it when people try to call Casey a "Borderline" personality. Cindy might be a Borderline. Lee might be. But not Casey. I understand that everyone hates their Borderline relatives and can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty. But being a pain in the ass drama queen isn't the same thing as being a cold-blooded killer.

My husband committed suicide.  He sat in the living room, right in front of me, at 2:30 in the morning, loading a gun.  then he got up, walked out the front door, braced the butt of the gun against a tree and the barrel against his temple and fired.

I'm leaving now.

Jesus!        I'll be back later too!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:09 PM »

Jane, I am so so sorry.  I know that all of the words in the world will not take away your pain, but please know that I am truly sorry for your loss.  Some people do not think before they speak (or type).  I wish nothing but strength and happiness for you. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:13 PM »

HMMM.

Gonna need a firetruck here to put out fires this afternoon.

Stepping aside.  Don't know how to use the hose.  I will leave it to the professionals.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: January 19, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »

I just logged on to say I am so sorry for all that everyone has gone through.  Some things you have endured, I cannot imagine having to face.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
The discussions have now turned to personal ones and people are getting misunderstood, hurt and saddened for more than Caylee.
Not to diminish anything anyone has gone through or their true pain, but can we please move back to Caylee and the case against Casey?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: January 19, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

Why, why, WHY do people keep trying to use sociopath and borderline interchangeably? They're nothing at all alike! Borderlines aren't consciousless killers, they're terrified of abandonment and have huge self-esteem issues. A Borderline in Casey's shoes wouldn't have taken Caylee and killed her, she'd have left Caylee with Cindy and killed herself, or gone on a bender.  Just because you get tired of someone's suicide attempts or pity parties doesn't mean they're evil or a killer! It really, really, bothers me.

Borderlines need re-parenting and DBT.  They feel guilt, shame, and remorse, and can learn to take responsibility. Sociopaths don't respond to that kind of treatment at all--they're just missing a piece. They don't feel embarrassment or guilt or even sorrow. The best they can do is mimic.

I can't stand it when people try to call Casey a "Borderline" personality. Cindy might be a Borderline. Lee might be. But not Casey. I understand that everyone hates their Borderline relatives and can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty. But being a pain in the ass drama queen isn't the same thing as being a cold-blooded killer.

Fuzzball, do you know the statistics for suicide?  39,000 per year in the USA alone. 

I would like you to repeat this to someone who has loved someone and lost them to suicide.  This is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever heard anyone say on this website.  You might want to keep in mind that you don't know the stories of other posters and what they might be feeling.

Were you a fly on the wall of the Anthony home?  How can you possibly spout this chit like it is a FACT and not way over used imagination.

Go ahead and throw all your bananas at me.  That post was mean and uninformed.  Sorry you seem to have had a really rotten family but some of us loved ours and would have laid down their own life to save someone we lost.

Thank you Garden Gnome.  Well stated IMO.

Thank you.  My youngest daughter completed suicide after a twelve year battle with mental illness, started when she fifteen.  She just gave up.  She was not a drama queen and she was dearly loved by her sisters and nieces and nephews.  She was extremely bright and got into Lang College in NYC (for journalism) on just about a full boat.  She died on February 7, 2002 and her anniversary is coming up.  I am very raw this time of year.

GG,I am so sorry.
I  lost my previous husband to suicide,and I must say his daughter and myself still love and miss him everyday.This time of year is quite painful for us also.It has been almost 14 years.
I'm am impressed that you were as kind in your post as you were..I 'm not going to say anything because I will most definately be banned.
I cherish my monkey friends too much to do that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: January 19, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »

HMMM.

Gonna need a firetruck here to put out fires this afternoon.

Stepping aside.  Don't know how to use the hose.  I will leave it to the professionals.
That was cute though, hugs to you from me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: January 19, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Welcome ncbelle54 

Greetings All Monkeys!

Quote:
Breaking: Court documents just handed over to the defense in the Caylee murder case will be released any moment now.

My husband committed suicide.  He sat in the living room, right in front of me, at 2:30 in the morning, loading a gun.  then he got up, walked out the front door, braced the butt of the gun against a tree and the barrel against his temple and fired.

I'm leaving now.

Please don't leave.  Sometimes people say things without thinking, not remembering that they do not know the life stories of the people they are posting with.

Hugs, Janetruth. 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1827 on: January 19, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

This topic, while very sad, is also very depressing.

Can we get back to kittens or puppies or something?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: January 19, 2009, 02:07:57 PM »

Welcome ncbelle54 

Greetings All Monkeys!

Quote:

I'm leaving now.

I understand that everyone hates their Borderline relatives and can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty.

Not sure I know why I'm bothering to reply to this ignorant statement. I've managed to avoid posting responses to previous trouble causing posts and just can't let another one go by without calling attention to how distasteful this monkey's posts have been. Is this person really a monkey? She makes posts like an ordinary troll trying to stir things up then hightails it out of the cage. Makes me wonder what mental or emotional disorder is plaguing her......
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1829 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:08 PM »

Fuzzball, do you know the statistics for suicide?  39,000 per year in the USA alone. 

I would like you to repeat this to someone who has loved someone and lost them to suicide.  This is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever heard anyone say on this website.  You might want to keep in mind that you don't know the stories of other posters and what they might be feeling.

Were you a fly on the wall of the Anthony home?  How can you possibly spout this chit like it is a FACT and not way over used imagination.

Go ahead and throw all your bananas at me.  That post was mean and uninformed.  Sorry you seem to have had a really rotten family but some of us loved ours and would have laid down their own life to save someone we lost.

Thank you.  My youngest daughter completed suicide after a twelve year battle with mental illness, started when she fifteen.  She just gave up.  She was not a drama queen and she was dearly loved by her sisters and nieces and nephews.  She was extremely bright and got into Lang College in NYC (for journalism) on just about a full boat.  She died on February 7, 2002 and her anniversary is coming up.  I am very raw this time of year.

I'm so sorry for your loved and cherished daughter may God be with you.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:17 PM »

I just logged on to say I am so sorry for all that everyone has gone through.  Some things you have endured, I cannot imagine having to face.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
The discussions have now turned to personal ones and people are getting misunderstood, hurt and saddened for more than Caylee.
Not to diminish anything anyone has gone through or their true pain, but can we please move back to Caylee and the case against Casey?

Amen

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: January 19, 2009, 02:08:50 PM »

I wonder what Casey is doing today?  It is beautiful and sunny here and she cant enjoy that.  Im going shoppingl later, can Casey, nup, she cant.  Im going to the park with Ella, Casey cant go with Caylee.   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1832 on: January 19, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

GG,I am so sorry.
I  lost my previous husband to suicide,and I must say his daughter and myself still love and miss him everyday.This time of year is quite painful for us also.It has been almost 14 years.
I'm am impressed that you were as kind in your post as you were..I 'm not going to say anything because I will most definately be banned.
I cherish my monkey friends too much to do that. 
I cherish you too Trimm and sorry for your loss.

I am truly glad that I was behind and wasn't able to tell Fuzzball how I really felt, Garden Gnome did it for me. I would have gotten the Ban Button and never seen my monkey friends again. Sorry for all monkeys that have lost family/friends to suicide. Thank God I never have had to deal with that. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: January 19, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »

This topic, while very sad, is also very depressing.

Can we get back to kittens or puppies or something?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1834 on: January 19, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »

To those of you who have had a suicide, I'm so sorry for you.

But...having experienced a borderline/psycho/sociopath, I would have to agree with Fuzzball. The hell that this person put those around her through was unbelievable. It got to the point where I would pray to God for her to die. Car accident, eating her gun, whatever. I rationalized it by telling God (yeah, right, like He needs to have things explained to Him!) that the world would be a much safer place without her in it. I'm the kind of person who puts "awful things that have happened to me" in a file in my mind. The drawer to that file is locked, and I'm always losing the keys, so I can't (won't) give you details, but suffice it to say that what we went through was awful, and has left scars that will never heal.

Thankfully, this person is out of our sphere now, I don't know if she's dead or alive, but I hope she's dead.

So, I said all this to maybe tone down what Fuzz said.

i could never wish anyone dead just because they put me thru the wringer. i can understand the frustration with dealing with someone with bpd, but i can honestly say that all ive wished for them is some peace and self acceptance.
You are a better person than I. (you may quote me on that). My psycho never had any remorse, guilt, or desire to change. She was truly a bad seed. (Honestly, if someone killed themselves because of the psycho's treatment of them, could you really be so forgiving? I'm thinking that even if Sister Marie Ethel knew of this person and her actions, even Sister couldn't have forgiven her and Sister could forgive A LOT!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: January 19, 2009, 02:12:48 PM »

Jane, I am so so sorry.  I know that all of the words in the world will not take away your pain, but please know that I am truly sorry for your loss.  Some people do not think before they speak (or type).  I wish nothing but strength and happiness for you. 

Janet please don't leave.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: January 19, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »

Please forgive my previous post. I have not walked a mile in everyones shoes. Fuzzball and Teyve (sp?) I do not know what you have experienced. It must not have been good and Im sorry.

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: January 19, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »

Thank you for your kind words.  I did not post to elicit sympathy but I appreciate your thoughts.

Everyone needs to remember that we do NOT know, in most cases, the people we are posting with.  Words can rip open old wounds and I don't know anyone who has lost someone to suicide who wouldn't have gladly changed places with them.  A very wise pastor, who also lost her son, once said that it is like the ones who suicide decide that the pain they carry is too much and they can't do it anymore.  So they leave us and we carry their basket of pain, along with our own, for rest of our lives.  Vicki, forgive me for butchering your beautiful story.

I am not holding anyone's feet to the fire.  It was an ignorant thing to say and at the very least, insensitive.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: January 19, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

Borderline and sociopathy are not the same.  However, the poster seemed frustrated to me and perhaps felt that borderlines were being accused of truly anti-social or pyschopathic behaviors.  Perhaps the poster herself is borderline or has a loved one who is borderline.  Fear of abandonment can cause people to do some crazy things, but she is right in that borderlines are usually going to take it out on themselves not others.  I don't know anyone who would wish that a relative, even a very difficult or abusive one, would commit suicide.  But perhaps a borderline would think that others would want to be rid of him/her for good.

We just never know what trouble and heartaches people carry around with them every day.  Some handle those pains better than others.  But they take their toll, no matter what, and we can easily step on toes or hurt feelings without meaning to.

In the situation with the Anthonys, I think the problem comes in Cindy's absolute refusal to admit any problem at all with Casey now.  In the past she has told people that Casey was a sociopath and chronic liar.  Now she acts as if Casey were totally normal.  She denies any type of mental or emotional issues with Casey, and yet she says in her online post that Casey was jealous enough to take Caylee away and not allow Cindy to see Caylee or even talk to her.  Is that normal?  Her daughter did not report Caylee missing and yet Cindy says there are "reasons" for that. 

If Cindy admitted that her daughter had had problems for a long time, that they were unable to get her to seek help, that they feared for Caylee's safety but did not know what actions to take, that they walked on egg shells trying to keep Casey calm and happy...they would get lots of sympathy.  But when she says that everything was okay, people know that is a lie.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: January 19, 2009, 02:15:12 PM »

Jane - I'm really sorry about your loss, too.   I just can't imagine the pain that you've had to endure.    HUGS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.