March 28, 2024, 10:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 303275 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »

ATTENTION! THIS IS AN AM-MONKEY ALERT!

A1 is missing! Has anyone seen her??
I am in Texas and no one can see me!!!

Are you anywhere near South Texas?  We could go out for a banana split!  I'll even buy!
Austin.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1961 on: January 19, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

I wish I could leave, pick Josef up from daycare and drink a beer! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1962 on: January 19, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »

Keep posting guys, we are almost out of this cage!   

Thank goodness!  Quick - someone say something to make Peanut do another *gigglesnort*...that was too funny!   

haha!

did you do it Peanut, did you do it??    

oh hell ya...im a little piggy.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1963 on: January 19, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »

This is the most hateful thing I have ever seen on this forum   I'l have you know that my son just got out of the hospital from a suicide threat and I can damn well tell you that not one of my family members hate him or  "can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty."

This is a totally asinine and irresponsible statement and if this is the type of comments allowed on this post I will no longer be here!!!

WOW...     [/color]

Dottie - I am sending you the biggest monkey hug ever.  I'm so sorry!

Me too. Hugs Dottie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1964 on: January 19, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »

NUT is Standing by .....   

I just dropped by to see if you needed an assist.  I'm way behind in reading here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: January 19, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Welcome ncbelle54 

Greetings All Monkeys!

Has anyone had any new word about this??

Quote:
Breaking: Court documents just handed over to the defense in the Caylee murder case will be released any moment now.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Why, why, WHY do people keep trying to use sociopath and borderline interchangeably? They're nothing at all alike! Borderlines aren't consciousless killers, they're terrified of abandonment and have huge self-esteem issues. A Borderline in Casey's shoes wouldn't have taken Caylee and killed her, she'd have left Caylee with Cindy and killed herself, or gone on a bender.  Just because you get tired of someone's suicide attempts or pity parties doesn't mean they're evil or a killer! It really, really, bothers me.

Borderlines need re-parenting and DBT.  They feel guilt, shame, and remorse, and can learn to take responsibility. Sociopaths don't respond to that kind of treatment at all--they're just missing a piece. They don't feel embarrassment or guilt or even sorrow. The best they can do is mimic.

I can't stand it when people try to call Casey a "Borderline" personality. Cindy might be a Borderline. Lee might be. But not Casey. I understand that everyone hates their Borderline relatives and can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty. But being a pain in the ass drama queen isn't the same thing as being a cold-blooded killer.

Fuzzball, do you know the statistics for suicide?  39,000 per year in the USA alone. 

I would like you to repeat this to someone who has loved someone and lost them to suicide.  This is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever heard anyone say on this website.  You might want to keep in mind that you don't know the stories of other posters and what they might be feeling.

Were you a fly on the wall of the Anthony home?  How can you possibly spout this chit like it is a FACT and not way over used imagination.

Go ahead and throw all your bananas at me.  That post was mean and uninformed.  Sorry you seem to have had a really rotten family but some of us loved ours and would have laid down their own life to save someone we lost.
tHANK YOU FOR YOUR POST GARDEN GNOME!!    I READ YOURS AFTER i POSTED MINE.  i THINK I HAVE TO GO NOW.  THANKS AGAIN!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: January 19, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »

fuzzball thanks for clarifying how your feelings came about.
I hope you are now surrounded by many loving and caring individuals who value and love you. Each life has value.

Dottie Im sorry to hear aout your son. I will praying for him and your family.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1967 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »

NUT is Standing by .....   

I just dropped by to see if you needed an assist.  I'm way behind in reading here.

Trust me, just slide into the new cage and don't look back..... 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »

This is the most hateful thing I have ever seen on this forum   I'l have you know that my son just got out of the hospital from a suicide threat and I can damn well tell you that not one of my family members hate him or  "can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty."

This is a totally asinine and irresponsible statement and if this is the type of comments allowed on this post I will no longer be here!!!

WOW...     [/color]

Big hugs from me too, Dottie.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1969 on: January 19, 2009, 03:55:21 PM »

ATTENTION! THIS IS AN AM-MONKEY ALERT!

A1 is missing! Has anyone seen her??
I am in Texas and no one can see me!!!

Are you anywhere near South Texas?  We could go out for a banana split!  I'll even buy!
Austin.

Hmmm.  Six hours away.  Care to meet me half way?
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: January 19, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »

Hi Ms Sam, welcome to the cage! 

hello all!!!im new to the post.i enjoy reading all the post here,all very good ones!!!

Welcome ncbelle54 

Greetings All Monkeys!

Has anyone had any new word about this??

Quote:
Breaking: Court documents just handed over to the defense in the Caylee murder case will be released any moment now.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Why, why, WHY do people keep trying to use sociopath and borderline interchangeably? They're nothing at all alike! Borderlines aren't consciousless killers, they're terrified of abandonment and have huge self-esteem issues. A Borderline in Casey's shoes wouldn't have taken Caylee and killed her, she'd have left Caylee with Cindy and killed herself, or gone on a bender.  Just because you get tired of someone's suicide attempts or pity parties doesn't mean they're evil or a killer! It really, really, bothers me.

Borderlines need re-parenting and DBT.  They feel guilt, shame, and remorse, and can learn to take responsibility. Sociopaths don't respond to that kind of treatment at all--they're just missing a piece. They don't feel embarrassment or guilt or even sorrow. The best they can do is mimic.

I can't stand it when people try to call Casey a "Borderline" personality. Cindy might be a Borderline. Lee might be. But not Casey. I understand that everyone hates their Borderline relatives and can't wait for them person to actually commit suicide instead of just making all those failed attempts or threats, all those crazy scenes that make the feared abandonment a certainty. But being a pain in the ass drama queen isn't the same thing as being a cold-blooded killer.

Fuzzball, do you know the statistics for suicide?  39,000 per year in the USA alone. 

I would like you to repeat this to someone who has loved someone and lost them to suicide.  This is one of the most irresponsible things I have ever heard anyone say on this website.  You might want to keep in mind that you don't know the stories of other posters and what they might be feeling.

Were you a fly on the wall of the Anthony home?  How can you possibly spout this chit like it is a FACT and not way over used imagination.

Go ahead and throw all your bananas at me.  That post was mean and uninformed.  Sorry you seem to have had a really rotten family but some of us loved ours and would have laid down their own life to save someone we lost.
tHANK YOU FOR YOUR POST GARDEN GNOME!!    I READ YOURS AFTER i POSTED MINE.  i THINK I HAVE TO GO NOW.  THANKS AGAIN!

Dottie!  Don't go, please!  Just jump to the new cage, if you can.  There are many, many of us who know how you feel.  Hugs.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1971 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »

IMO, bottom line is Casey Anthony is a slore who killed her baby.  I don't beleive she has any personality disorder that would get her off murder charges nor the death penalty.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!   KLAAS Thats the same conclusion I reach every night. BTW . I would like to know, did she ever say how old "nanny" was? TIA
25  I think

Thank You JoesMammmmma. I can't find where she said it, iv been looking, and looking. The reason I am asking is because when I was looking in nooks and crannies early this morning, and I found the computer searches that KC made on the afternoon of the 16th ((july)). She was searching for Zenaida, now we can assume that everyone was on her behind to find "zanis" webpage or email, but when she searched thru various aliases..she would change the age range. If i knew someone for four years, and she was my nanny, i would know exactly how old she is. Now we know she was making it up, but im finding reasons that the prosecutors can lock her into her fabricated story.

I couldn't help but notice your post about the valley fog.  I grew up in Fresno (moved away when I was 24), so I know all about that terrible fog!  I was just there in December visiting my parents, and there were a few days when driving was definitely a challenge.  Are you also from the SJ valley?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1972 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »

NUT is Standing by .....   

Trust me, just slide into the new cage and don't look back..... 

I've been around long enough to have that figured out!!!  Thank you for the heads up, though. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:16 PM »

O/T but

Has Sassy smoked yet?   
I hope not.

Thanks for asking and caring!!!     Nope - No cigs.   Been eating popcorn all day, though!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1974 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »

DOTTIE & JANETRUTH PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE!!!

FUZZBALL WAS JUST MISCONSTRUED!!!!

(I used an Anthonyism-so I am still on topic!)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1975 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »

NUT? This particular thread may need to be double locked, but I'm not doing it!!!! 

It's all yours!!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1976 on: January 19, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

WOW...     [/color]

Big hugs from me too, Dottie.

im so sorry dottie. you and your son will be in my prayers.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: January 19, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »

Hi CBB!  Have I told you lately that I love my new outfit?!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: January 19, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »

WOW...     [/color]

So sorry you had to see that offensive statement. Please don't think all of us monkeys agree with it. Stick around and maybe the new cage will smell better.......
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1979 on: January 19, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »

CBB, do you work in mental health field?  You can answer in the new clean cage, if you care to.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.