April 27, 2024, 05:18:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306146 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »

Kathi B alluded Conway is Dom Casey's lawyer too.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »

Is he trying to get immunity for Dom Casey too? 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2009, 02:46:49 PM »

Kathi B alluded Conway is Dom Casey's lawyer too.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18473137/index.html

And Lee's attorney is in Conway office too   all a tight knit little circle....uuummmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

Is he trying to get immunity for Dom Casey too? 

what it would tell me is that he is NOT going to turn against his employers, you know the same ones that are starting to dabble in non-profits like he does.  Most of the scum surrounding the Anthonys are heavy in non-profits.  Must be good money in it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2009, 02:53:02 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.

I am NOT going to look...but who are y'all talking about??

I don't want to look either - but I want to know what I'm not suppose to look at, too!     Anyone?
You've been warned: Nikki Catsouras

I didn't want to look either, and yet.. I have talked myself a blue streak with my young adult sons, trying to convince them about the dangers of driving too fast, as well as drinking while driving.  So many of these teens/young adults think things only happen to others not possibe that it could happen to them.  So even tho all three of them said, 'mom, we've heard it all, seen it all, we KNOW, ok?'  I still made them look.  I still volunteer to be the designated driver, even tho they are in their 20's.  Someone has to.  Pics like this that end up on the net can serve to save the life of someone else, and in that, Nicole's life/death matters.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »

Any decorators in the house?  New photos by me in fashion forum.
Sorry. OT

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

Hey Boo,  you have mail, Thanks

Got it, awesome! Sent it on!! IMO Perfect

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

I googled it, but what does it have to do with Caylee, please???
Nothing, just that the crime scene photos of the accident was all over the internet, and hopefully pictures of Caylee and the crime scene won't be all over the internet also.

I hate to sound crass, but there really is nothing to see in the crime scene and photos of Caylee.
A pile of bones, (and those are all over the internet if you ever look up any forensics) I doubt they would be very disturbing unless one had never seen bones in a class on on TV.

What I hope they prevent is the SELLING of any of those for BLOOD MONEY for Baez or the family and I believe that is what was planned. They would have had no objection to the sealing of them unless they had other plans for them later. I personally question if Baez is out of money and is trying to raise money to defend this case with sales of photos of Caylee or related. We know they sold the pictures of KC as a kid, and the video footage of Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2009, 03:06:03 PM »

Hey Boo,  you have mail, Thanks

Got it, awesome! Sent it on!! IMO Perfect
Thank You,  I hope it will be alright, I Love it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2009, 03:06:53 PM »

Thanks guys.  I have to admit, by accident I did a bad thing.  When told about the accident victim (no I will not go into the name just in case some of you do what I did) I did google her and the image just popped up under "images" on the main google page.  I think I was scared for life. 
One of my biggest fears is my husband getting in a car wreck.  He travels all over Ohio, WV, and TN for work.  This picture is burned into my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. 

BIG TIP:  IF a monkey says don't look....  Really....  DON"T LOOK!  Some things are not to be seen by monkey eyes.

Then after seeing it I couldn't believe poeple got paid to put it out there.  It was awful.  Sorry.  RANT over..... 

I am so hoping that photos of little Caylee never get out.  I for one could not handle seeing them.  I know that now for sure.

Oh and I hope that Casey actually had a good look at Caylee's remains and that the thought of them are permanently in her brain FOREVER.

Ok RANT REALLY OVER 

shake hands with another dope who looked. i will never ever forget that. i wish to god i hadnt looked either. when i think of her family seeing those it makes physically ill. how can people do such things??

What made me sick is that I didn't actually google the IMAGES.  JUst her name and up they popped.  I saw 1 picture and I think I will never forget it.  THe family not only lost a daughter but they probably saw those pictures, thus victimized again.  That is a serious crime.

I am NOT going to look...but who are y'all talking about??

I don't want to look either - but I want to know what I'm not suppose to look at, too!     Anyone?
You've been warned: Nikki Catsouras

I didn't want to look either, and yet.. I have talked myself a blue streak with my young adult sons, trying to convince them about the dangers of driving too fast, as well as drinking while driving.  So many of these teens/young adults think things only happen to others not possibe that it could happen to them.  So even tho all three of them said, 'mom, we've heard it all, seen it all, we KNOW, ok?'  I still made them look.  I still volunteer to be the designated driver, even tho they are in their 20's.  Someone has to.  Pics like this that end up on the net can serve to save the life of someone else, and in that, Nicole's life/death matters.  IMO

*nods* i do the same with my two boys. there have been enough local tragedies that have touched them in way or other, and you pray that they never have that momentary lapse of judgment or encounter another driver thats having one. nikki wasnt drinking but she was speeding in a car she wasnt used to driving. its so very sad.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2009, 03:07:31 PM »

Any decorators in the house?  New photos by me in fashion forum.
Sorry. OT
I love to decorate, will go look!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: January 17, 2009, 03:11:30 PM »

I have to say...

The pic of Caylee's skull has already been on the net, inadvertently released by OCSD in the first batch of pics from the crime scene.  IMO, that's one reason those pics went up and then went right back down, before being released again. It was the pic with what seems to be the book in the foreground.  The skull is in the back part of that same pic. 

I posted that pic in here, blown up.  Someone at another forum had superimposed another skull next to the actual one, for comparison purposes.  The skull with the duct tape on it was hard to see at first, yet on closer inspection it can be seen.  The pic has been talked about in at least two forums, most likely many more, so no doubt it will hit the full internet at some point. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #212 on: January 17, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

I googled it, but what does it have to do with Caylee, please???
Nothing, just that the crime scene photos of the accident was all over the internet, and hopefully pictures of Caylee and the crime scene won't be all over the internet also.

I hate to sound crass, but there really is nothing to see in the crime scene and photos of Caylee.
A pile of bones, (and those are all over the internet if you ever look up any forensics) I doubt they would be very disturbing unless one had never seen bones in a class on on TV.

What I hope they prevent is the SELLING of any of those for BLOOD MONEY for Baez or the family and I believe that is what was planned. They would have had no objection to the sealing of them unless they had other plans for them later. I personally question if Baez is out of money and is trying to raise money to defend this case with sales of photos of Caylee or related. We know they sold the pictures of KC as a kid, and the video footage of Caylee.
I think it would just be Caylee's skull that would be disturbing. I am trying to figure out what the fascination of Casey as a kid would be, we have only seen a few of her as a kid, she was just an average looking kid.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #213 on: January 17, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »

I have to say...

The pic of Caylee's skull has already been on the net, inadvertently released by OCSD in the first batch of pics from the crime scene.  IMO, that's one reason those pics went up and then went right back down, before being released again. It was the pic with what seems to be the book in the foreground.  The skull is in the back part of that same pic. 

I posted that pic in here, blown up.  Someone at another forum had superimposed another skull next to the actual one, for comparison purposes.  The skull with the duct tape on it was hard to see at first, yet on closer inspection it can be seen.  The pic has been talked about in at least two forums, most likely many more, so no doubt it will hit the full internet at some point. 

but how can anyone tell if that was real or manipulated? and what kind of book is it? (i just have this sinking feeling youre going to say a childrens book)

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 17, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »

I have to say...

Wyks - I disagree, I don't think that is a photo of Caylee's skull.   Just yesterday I grabbed the original photo released by OCSD and brightened it myself.  I don't see a skull at all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 17, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »

I have to say...

I could not see the skull, I know a lot of people could, on another forum the pics were being scrutinized, do you see this, do you see that, my eyes must not be that good, I could not make out half the stuff in some of those pic. I was looking at the pics almost standing on my head, for different views, and still could not make out half of what people were seeing. I don't look at the pics no more, because I was going 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

I have to say...

but how can anyone tell if that was real or manipulated? and what kind of book is it? (i just have this sinking feeling youre going to say a childrens book)
Yes, and I don't know officially if it is the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home, but it was a child's book.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2009, 03:26:28 PM »

Whether it is or isn't Caylee's skull, there will likely be more talk out on the net that it may be.  I agree that we probably won't be able to tell if the pic was doctored, just as with any pic on the net.  Supposedly with that pic, if one has IE7, it can be blown up and seen, without using any kind of program.  I don't have IE7 so cannot try it that way.  I'm just saying... that pic is already being discussed on the net, and likely will be talked about even more as time goes along. 

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2009, 03:27:44 PM »

Thank you, Turbo...you are right...

12/15/08  Anthonys: "We Pray These Remains Are Not Caylee"  The new lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the public Monday. He said he didn't know about plans to prosecute them on charges related to the case, but he did tell Eyewitness News that he is seeking immunity for Caylee's grandparents.

Attorney Brad Conway says he just wants to make sure his clients are protected. He wants to make sure charges aren't filed later.

If they had told the truth they would have to worry about being charged. The twisted way some attorney talk makes me wanna scream......the bottom line is IF they had nothing to hide, had they not lied, they wouldn't have a need for immunity.....the crap comway says about 'conflicting' statements they gave...but with immunity they wouldn't give anymore conflicting statements make me CRAZY

It's a game of confusion for Conway, Luka & Baez.  Provide enough confusion....client can get off.
stopthemadness
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2009, 03:31:04 PM »

::MonkeyDance::WOOHOO I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone!  I have followed this case from the beginning and I must say... you monkeys are THE BEST! I feel like I know so many of you from reading here daily. 

The smile of one little girl forever changed countless lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.