April 27, 2024, 07:06:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306077 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 17, 2009, 03:55:47 PM »

Snipped
Bottom line - I think we are looking at nothing but dirt and plants[/b][/color]
And if this was the skull or other evidence, where is the evidence flag?  They put evidence flags down so that when they take pictures they can identify the location.  This is why I kind of doubt the "book" picture, however in that shot the flag could be out of the picture as the yellow object was obviously not the main focused of the picture.  In this case if this was the skull as claimed it is the focus of the picture and there should be an evidence flag.   Except for pictures which show evidence flags from a distance, not one picture has been released of physical evidence at a flag.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: January 17, 2009, 03:56:23 PM »

Welcome, new monkeys.

Mytime, you look beautiful. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 17, 2009, 03:56:27 PM »

Thank you all for your special welcomes!  I am a newbie to all of this! Please let me know if I do something wrong. 

I am too young here to give proper welcomes.  I really like the fact that is difficult to do something wrong here.  What I found is there is little to no devil advocate playing by people with nothing better to do.  I think that ruins discussion forums. 

Yep.  You can thanks the mods and admin for that!   

I have really noticed that since coming here.  I keep this site up when I am online and probably post here more than anywhere because you don't have those folks coming on and downplaying theories, creating fights where it isn't necessary and just creating a general ruckus for attention.  Everyone seems to appreciate everyone here.  I like that. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: January 17, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »

Whether it is or isn't Caylee's skull, there will likely be more talk out on the net that it may be.  I agree that we probably won't be able to tell if the pic was doctored, just as with any pic on the net.  Supposedly with that pic, if one has IE7, it can be blown up and seen, without using any kind of program.  I don't have IE7 so cannot try it that way.  I'm just saying... that pic is already being discussed on the net, and likely will be talked about even more as time goes along. 

Oh I agree, and I'm sure it will be sooner then later before it happens. I'm sorry I don't know what IE7 is.

IE7 is a new version of the browser Internet Explorer. 

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: January 17, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Thank you all for your special welcomes!  I am a newbie to all of this! Please let me know if I do something wrong. 

I am too young here to give proper welcomes.  I really like the fact that is difficult to do something wrong here.  What I found is there is little to no devil advocate playing by people with nothing better to do.  I think that ruins discussion forums. 

I have really noticed that since coming here.  I keep this site up when I am online and probably post here more than anywhere because you don't have those folks coming on and downplaying theories, creating fights where it isn't necessary and just creating a general ruckus for attention.  Everyone seems to appreciate everyone here.  I like that. 
Yes, I'll second that, I really like the atmosphere here.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 17, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »

From those crime scene photos, whether it's Caylees skull or not, it's amazing that Kronk found the body. Seems to be very grown over and deep in the woods.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »

I am here too. For a while. I don't think there is any connection to the Nicole G case at all. Didn't they arrest someone for that ?
Maybe Cindy & George are getting threats. Or, more likely, making them.
They must be under extreme pressure right now. Baez is holding on to the remains and
their daughter will just do whatever Baez tells her to at this point. Cindy always felt that Caylee was HERS. It's been almost a month since the remains went to the cheapie funeral place, December 23. All that money for Experts, no money for anything higher end that a stinkin' cardboard box.   
This whole remains issue is so disrespectful to that child.   
It is horrible, and the lame excuses for why she hasn't been laid to rest.
I've been catching up on back pages here and this post caught my attention immediately.  I wonder if Casey/Baez are holding Caylee's remains hostage.  It's awfully ironic that George & Cindy made the announcements about plans for a public memorial and a private funeral after the Defense had time to examine the remains.  The next week, Brad Conway announced the A's were cooperating fully and seeking immunity.  Suddenly, it's taken nearly a month for 4-5 experts to manage to fly into town for a few days to examine bones?  George & Cindy have been forced to wait 25 days. Coincidence???  I don't think so.  Given this latest jail video, I'd say spiteful Casey/win-at-all-costs Baez are sending a definite message to Cindy & George.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #247 on: January 17, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »

Hi STOPTHEMADNESS! I'm Glad You Are Here!!!!!

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 17, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »

IS is full of them folks and it makes the board very unpleasant, just as an example.  I get frustrated by sites with overbearing restrictions too.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:41 PM »

I am here too. For a while. I don't think there is any connection to the Nicole G case at all. Didn't they arrest someone for that ?
They must be under extreme pressure right now. Baez is holding on to the remains and
their daughter will just do whatever Baez tells her to at this point. Cindy always felt that Caylee was HERS. It's been almost a month since the remains went to the cheapie funeral place, December 23. All that money for Experts, no money for anything higher end that a stinkin' cardboard box.   
I've been catching up on back pages here and this post caught my attention immediately.  I wonder if Casey/Baez are holding Caylee's remains hostage.  It's awfully ironic that George & Cindy made the announcements about plans for a public memorial and a private funeral after the Defense had time to examine the remains.  The next week, Brad Conway announced the A's were cooperating fully and seeking immunity.  Suddenly, it's taken nearly a month for 4-5 experts to manage to fly into town for a few days to examine bones?  George & Cindy have been forced to wait 25 days. Coincidence???  I don't think so.  Given this latest jail video, I'd say spiteful Casey/win-at-all-costs Baez are sending a definite message to Cindy & George.

It appears from the video that actions from spite come innately from Casey.  She made her mother pout.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #250 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I left and forgot to say BYE.

It is 70 degrees  and I am on my balcony with Joe and my plants.

I hope everyone is behaving. SORRY FOR THE O/T I just had to brag.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 17, 2009, 04:07:13 PM »

That makes sense. I believe it was a "hit" at George and Cindy by KC giving him the remains to begin with. She could have signed them over to her parents and they would have allowed the autopsy, but she gives them to Baez to stick it to them in my opinion.  I wonder if they will ever get buried.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: January 17, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

I hate you.

j/k

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2009, 04:10:40 PM »

IS is full of them folks and it makes the board very unpleasant, just as an example.  I get frustrated by sites with overbearing restrictions too.

what is IS?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »

From those crime scene photos, whether it's Caylees skull or not, it's amazing that Kronk found the body. Seems to be very grown over and deep in the woods.
I agree, it's hard for me to think that he would have just stumbled upon the remains, he had to have been searching through the area.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: January 17, 2009, 04:12:19 PM »

Hey JSM--55 here, but I'm not gonna complain.  I'm almost caught up and then have to read up on Adji, because I'm lazy recuperating.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: January 17, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

IS is in session board, use to be court tv.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #257 on: January 17, 2009, 04:13:23 PM »

I've been catching up on back pages here and this post caught my attention immediately.  I wonder if Casey/Baez are holding Caylee's remains hostage.  It's awfully ironic that George & Cindy made the announcements about plans for a public memorial and a private funeral after the Defense had time to examine the remains.  The next week, Brad Conway announced the A's were cooperating fully and seeking immunity.  Suddenly, it's taken nearly a month for 4-5 experts to manage to fly into town for a few days to examine bones?   George & Cindy have been forced to wait 25 days. Coincidence???  I don't think so.  Given this latest jail video, I'd say spiteful Casey/win-at-all-costs Baez are sending a definite message to Cindy & George.

ITA~Especailly when you consider that the entire defense "team of experts" were all standing at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban AFTER the judge denied their right to get in observe the LE do their job, they had NO problem getting their media whore seeking butts down to Orlando then did they???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2009, 04:13:45 PM »

what is IS?

Insessions from trutv.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
TURBOTHINK- Good post! If ZG worked in the front office at the UCF Counseling center and her office was broken into and the computer stolen, I wonder if there was information regarding Cindy Anthony's appointments or Counselor's notes pertaining to sessions.  I wonder if whoever broke into the office and stole said computer, delivered it to a particular Anthony family member well-known for his IT work.  I would not be surprised at the lengths Casey might have gone to, given her documented history of subterfuge and vengeance.  Caylee was the weapon and control was the prize...IMHO

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.