April 28, 2024, 04:04:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306202 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 17, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I left and forgot to say BYE.

It is 70 degrees  and I am on my balcony with Joe and my plants.

I hope everyone is behaving. SORRY FOR THE O/T I just had to brag.

Boobytrapping the next cage. 
Apparently all is quiet on Hopespring Drive.We need some news.

O/T It is sleeting here.Gonna light up the fireplace.

Hey Trimm!

Here ya go, I "built" this for you!

Wink

Thanks Brandi.I'm feeling warmer already. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #281 on: January 17, 2009, 04:42:05 PM »

IS is in session board, use to be court tv.

thank you no rose

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 17, 2009, 04:59:52 PM »

Did the cage break? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 17, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted

Greta's Interview with Conway

Greta asks about Cindy being upset
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 17, 2009, 05:04:22 PM »

WOW I got kicked to the curb, ouch it still hurts, Gosh what happened.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2009, 05:10:50 PM »

WOW I got kicked to the curb, ouch it still hurts, Gosh what happened.

Me too~who broke the cage??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends!!
Welcome to all new Monks
I got kicked out a few times and I wasnt even signed in!! 
I have been lurking for the past 2 days, this pneumonia is kickin my butt. I fell asleep before Greta last night, I knew she wouldn't be worth it. Happy to see Muffy is ok, i hope the rest of you ailing monks feel better soon too!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #287 on: January 17, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »

I can't believe the Memorial Service date hasn't been announced.   Why is it taking them so long?   

Perhaps they are waiting for the trial to be over and Casey is released Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2009, 05:11:28 PM »

Thanks for posting this. I did not see Greta's show last night. They visited the Memorial site and I grabbed this image of a monkey from that video:

Monkeys are everywhere! Beware!  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 17, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »

Thanks for posting this. I did not see Greta's show last night. They visited the Memorial site and I grabbed this image of a monkey from that video:

Monkeys are everywhere! Beware!  Wink

Thanks Brandi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2009, 05:13:24 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends!!
Welcome to all new Monks
I have been lurking for the past 2 days, this pneumonia is kickin my butt. I fell asleep before Greta last night, I knew she wouldn't be worth it. Happy to see Muffy is ok, i hope the rest of you ailing monks feel better soon too!

Hi flamom! Good to see you. Sorry to hear you have been sick!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2009, 05:17:34 PM »

nice to be back inside the cage!

Just found this..  Interesting, very interesting

Tot-mom Casey Anthony may have killed Caylee on orders from an evil spirit, says psychologist
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/tot-mom-casey-anthony-may-have-killed-caylee-on-orders-from-an-evil-spirit-says-psychologist/

“If Casey Anthony killed her daughter, and yet, feels no remorse, that suggests a spirit might have been manipulating her like a puppet on a string. She’s very cool. She seems to believe that she had nothing to do with little Caylee’s disappearance even though the evidence against her seems damning.

Law enforcement officials declined to comment for this report, although one privately quipped: “Possessed? Casey Anthony isn’t possessed. Casey Anthony is the Devil herself.”

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2009, 05:19:38 PM »

You know Ive been thinking about the way Casey acts and the more I think about it , it reminds me of people that I have come across every now and again.

People that want attention and if they think someone else is getting it
                 they will try whatever it takes to get it put back on them, even starting and
                 and arguement just so they can stay in the view in some way, or even getting others
                 to do something for them and then trying to act like they dont know why this other person
                 has a problem. I  dont know if Im making sense but, I know I have seen other people act this way from
                 time to time!   It takes awhile to see what they are up too, because they try to act so innocent!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »

Also, there is a    theory on Websleuths being thrown around in the Kio thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69710&page=11

See thoughts by JohnVaughnCauthen. 

He seems to be into a conspiracy theory....  Strange as the last one I posted.

I was bored out in the world wide web alone Monkeys!   

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: January 17, 2009, 05:24:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi ! I came on to put my pretty Valentine avi on! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends!!
Welcome to all new Monks

Hi flamom! Good to see you. Sorry to hear you have been sick!

Hi All Monkeys. I posted earlier saying hello, only to go out for a few hours. Who knew? Anyhow, I'm back, for the moment anyway so I'm saying hello again. I'll try not to abruptly leave. Anything new today? I am behind again, but I did read the first 7 pages in this cage. I've just been such an impatient monkey lately, and deciding to skip ahead! I did see some of the discussion about the possible NicG (sorry saying NG confuses me all the time with the other NG). I always wondered about a possible connection.

Brandi, how do you do these awesome animations? Especially the dancing monkeys, or the other dancing characters you've made? What kind of program do you use? I just think you make some awesome animations, and sparkly avatars! I love to work with graphics programs (like photo shop), but know nothing about animations. I wouldn't know where to start. I was just wondering what program you use?

Sorry for going OT- gonna go sit in the corner now!
[/size]     

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
TURBOTHINK- Good post! If ZG worked in the front office at the UCF Counseling center and her office was broken into and the computer stolen, I wonder if there was information regarding Cindy Anthony's appointments or Counselor's notes pertaining to sessions.  I wonder if whoever broke into the office and stole said computer, delivered it to a particular Anthony family member well-known for his IT work.  I would not be surprised at the lengths Casey might have gone to, given her documented history of subterfuge and vengeance.  Caylee was the weapon and control was the prize...IMHO

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.
This blows me away.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Add me to the list of folks who believe that Crazy &/or Lee were also involved in the Nicole murder 

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2009, 05:38:19 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.

I think probably she did at least consider killing Cindy. But I don't see how a 5'0", 100 lb girl overpowers a much taller girl who jogs every day. And certainly I don't think anyone's going to mistake Casey for a man.

But I could see Casey using one of the men in her life this way, esp if he were already doing this kind of thing for kicks. Could be there was no rape because instead the killer used the turn-on to power sex with his accomplice. This is really way-out wild speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.