April 27, 2024, 12:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 306110 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

Ok, conversation is moving way too fast for me today.
Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole (edit: no, it was another jogger name) was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »

JSM ask me questions so I got left behind.   
I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
TURBOTHINK- Good post! If ZG worked in the front office at the UCF Counseling center and her office was broken into and the computer stolen, I wonder if there was information regarding Cindy Anthony's appointments or Counselor's notes pertaining to sessions.  I wonder if whoever broke into the office and stole said computer, delivered it to a particular Anthony family member well-known for his IT work.  I would not be surprised at the lengths Casey might have gone to, given her documented history of subterfuge and vengeance.  Caylee was the weapon and control was the prize...IMHO

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

I have felt from the first time I read that ZG computer was stolen that this tied in someway. There would have been a lot of personal information on that computer also. I know on the blog she posted about it, she said she had pictures of her children which she did not want out.  That ZG is was listed as the contact on a flyer UFC put out about their counseling center in March, so that may tie in someway with the name also.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »

Sorry OT again, but this along the lines of the talk about "sociopaths" so I thought it was interesting to post this since most are familiar with the oj case.

O.J. Lawyer: 'He's a Sociopath'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479867,00.html

p.s. being I've skipped many pages, I apologize if someone else already posted it!

RIP Sweet Puppy
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »

Some speculation...
I suspected Casey is a serial killer a long time ago. I believe she went to Blanchard Park and scoped it out as she let Caylee play on the monkey bars (monkey bars). And she planned to kill Cindy with chloroform in the same manner and blame it on some rapist.
If I read correctly Nicole (edit: no, it was another jogger name) was killed in the area? It could have easily been a trial run. Casey has a dominant walk and body language. Even though she's a woman she walks like she could take down someone in a wrestling match. In the photos of her dancing at Fusion she was the aggressor. I could see he playing with chloroform and it going too far. But she needed to see how much it took to paralyze a woman the size of Cindy.
I think her plan went bad and now this mess is the result. She couldn't get to Cindy because George the cop protected her. Even to go as far as inventorying his gas cans. Then pissing her off that she killed Caylee in a rage.

WOW.............had not thought it that far through. Do you think she had an accomplice?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »

I'm Sorry Trimm, I didn't see your answer. Why do you think the two cases are related?
I'm curious also, esp when I read here yesterday chloroform was involved with Nichole's death.
TURBOTHINK- Good post! If ZG worked in the front office at the UCF Counseling center and her office was broken into and the computer stolen, I wonder if there was information regarding Cindy Anthony's appointments or Counselor's notes pertaining to sessions.  I wonder if whoever broke into the office and stole said computer, delivered it to a particular Anthony family member well-known for his IT work.  I would not be surprised at the lengths Casey might have gone to, given her documented history of subterfuge and vengeance.  Caylee was the weapon and control was the prize...IMHO

I have thought from July that somehow the two things were related.  The charger at the car scene, the blackjack KC claimed to have,the chloroform, her counselor position at UFC Counceling center; ZG whose computer was stolen worked in the center's front office and it was the office computer which was stolen; all the "talking KC did about Cindy told her to be careful there; the dates of the NG murder and the date they claimed Caylee went missing, Then we have the fact that NG was not raped as all the other victims in that area.

I have felt from the first time I read that ZG computer was stolen that this tied in someway. There would have been a lot of personal information on that computer also. I know on the blog she posted about it, she said she had pictures of her children which she did not want out.  That ZG is was listed as the contact on a flyer UFC put out about their counseling center in March, so that may tie in someway with the name also.

Is the ZG who wrote the blog that got her computer stolen when her office broken into, the same ZG who worked at UCF (UFC)? I didn't realize there was a ZG at UFC until reading it here recently. I do recall reading NicG was also at UFC, possibly CA's counselor?

RIP Sweet Puppy
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »

I think probably she did at least consider killing Cindy. But I don't see how a 5'0", 100 lb girl overpowers a much taller girl who jogs every day. And certainly I don't think anyone's going to mistake Casey for a man.

But I could see Casey using one of the men in her life this way, esp if he were already doing this kind of thing for kicks. Could be there was no rape because instead the killer used the turn-on to power sex with his accomplice. This is really way-out wild speculation.
It's fun to explore this theory.
If Casey seemed harmless and asked this person to read the ransom note (?) and then took her from behind with chloroform and duct tape it wouldn't be unreasonable to see the victim fall in less than 30 seconds.
I don't even know how this other person was killed, where or the name though. I'm just trying to pick from posts here between all the other chatter.
Can someone sum it up for me?
Thanks, I love you all.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »

I know this has been posted, but I was cruising some sites and happened upon it again. I just had to post it again ...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caylee Shirt Request Questions

This is a response to many of you who have written us requests for shirts and bracelets from the search for Caylee Marie; we still have some left and if you would like to purchase them please follow these steps:

Please mail your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and what you would like to purchase (shirt/bracelet) and size to George Anthony: cost $10

Checks payable to: Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
The Anthony Family
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

Any questions or requests for contribution deposits may be directed to
Caylee's Trustee, Jody A. Parker. - jodyaparker@gmail.com

Or questions about shirts or bracelets to George:
georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for updates

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=463556442

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2009, 05:52:46 PM »

Is the ZG who wrote the blog that got her computer stolen when her office broken into, the same ZG who worked at UCF (UFC)? I didn't realize there was a ZG at UFC until reading it here recently. I do recall reading NicG was also at UFC, possibly CA's counselor?

That is the big question - Was Nichole G the counselor for Cindy? It would make sense since that was close and a community counseling center where they would do a sliding scale according to income. Within weeks, the "same name" ZG computer stolen, Nichole G killed, and Caylee killed. Keep in mind Nichole G was killed on the 10th and they ALL originally told that Caylee was taken on the 9th of June.  Not to mention that KC hung out in Blanchard Park all the time.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »

Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009 

Public Memorial Services for Caylee Marie Anthony
Current mood:  sad

Please continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for information on the upcoming public memorial for Caylee Marie.  Become a friend of Caylee's by going to www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the entire Anthony family, this has without a doubt been a difficult time for any family to have to go through.

Michelle A. Bart
Former Family Spokesperson
Owner Helping Heroes, Inc. 

3:24 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments)
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395943767&blogID=463023840

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2009, 05:55:58 PM »

nice to be back inside the cage!

Just found this..  Interesting, very interesting

Tot-mom Casey Anthony may have killed Caylee on orders from an evil spirit, says psychologist
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/tot-mom-casey-anthony-may-have-killed-caylee-on-orders-from-an-evil-spirit-says-psychologist/

“If Casey Anthony killed her daughter, and yet, feels no remorse, that suggests a spirit might have been manipulating her like a puppet on a string. She’s very cool. She seems to believe that she had nothing to do with little Caylee’s disappearance even though the evidence against her seems damning.

Law enforcement officials declined to comment for this report, although one privately quipped: “Possessed? Casey Anthony isn’t possessed. Casey Anthony is the Devil herself.”

A psychologist said that? Has Casey been diagnosed with schizophrenia? Because if she has, there's the defense right there-open and shut. But she doesn't seem to have schizophrenic tendencies.

I'm completely underwhelmed with her display of anger on the phone--I expected some kind of real freakout, but it actually just looks like she's trying to act angry because she's been told that's what innocent people do when they're accused of something. (I've seen a lot of not-so-innocent people fly into a rage when accused of something they know they did, so I'm confused about that.) The parents look exhausted with trying to get answers out of Casey. She won't meet with them because she can tell they want to know the truth.

IMO Cindy's pretending to the media and to other people, that she thinks Casey is innocent, so that Casey will read this stuff and trust her and maybe end up telling her what happened.

Totally OT--Peanut--I love Maine Coones. Your kitty is the cutest.   cat

Back on topic--maybe nothing's obvious about Casey, but one thing--she's obviously guilty. IMO she's a psychopath--no conscience, no remorse.

I don't agree she's "borderline."  I don't think sex is what they mean by "self-harming behavior." They mean cutting, overdosing, attempting suicide, etc... not just the run-of-the-mill thrill-seeking, risk-taking behavior Casey was doing. And Casey never puts herself down, cuts, or even looks depressed.

I do know "borderline" is a real diagnosis, but I think it's widely misused to label patients the therapist can't categorize any other way. What are they supposed to be on the "borderline" of, exactly? I find it very hard to tell "Borderline" from simple immaturity. I've met very few teenagers who didn't fit most descriptions of a "borderline" personality.  And a lot of the folks I encounter in DBT aren't Borderline at all--they're depressed or abused or bipolar.

Basically they diagnose you that way if they can tell you have no actual psychoses and you don't fit NPD, HPD, or any of the other personality disorders. Personality disorders are not an "insanity defense." Neither are most psychoses. But schizophrenia is.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »

Posted Sunday, January 11, 2009 

Public Memorial Services for Caylee Marie Anthony
Current mood:  sad

Please continue visiting www.helpfindcaylee.com for information on the upcoming public memorial for Caylee Marie.  Become a friend of Caylee's by going to www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the entire Anthony family, this has without a doubt been a difficult time for any family to have to go through.

Michelle A. Bart
Former Family Spokesperson
Owner Helping Heroes, Inc. 

3:24 AM0 Comments(User has disabled new comments)
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395943767&blogID=463023840

Of all the euphemisms for dead I've run across, "safe" has got to be the weirdest one.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Someone watching Braveheart? 

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

Some speculation...

WOW.............had not thought it that far through. Do you think she had an accomplice?
Even if it was a drifter and she could have easily taken him out too. I don't know what to believe about Casey anymore. She's very busy drawing attention only to Caylee and keeping that focus. Now with Annie and other secrets still out there it could be much bigger than we imagine.
It was too simple to think that Zenaida and Sawgrass answered a question. It didn't.
Casey was planning something big, her escape from her parents. She's a murderer... we just don't know to what degree.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »

I can't believe the Memorial Service date hasn't been announced.   Why is it taking them so long?   

SinCin is still trying to find someone to pay for the engraved invitations.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »

Hey Boo~you have nanners

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

Fuzzball, I actually just agree with the red highlighted portion.  She is the devil. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS!!

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2009, 06:03:22 PM »

Whether or not you think Casey was actually going to murder Cindy and George, she certainly had something up her sleeve. There isn't any other explanation for her telling Amy that C & G were giving Casey the house and and that Amy could live there with her.

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »

That is the big question - Was Nichole G the counselor for Cindy? It would make sense since that was close and a community counseling center where they would do a sliding scale according to income. Within weeks, the "same name" ZG computer stolen, Nichole G killed, and Caylee killed. Keep in mind Nichole G was killed on the 10th and they ALL originally told that Caylee was taken on the 9th of June.  Not to mention that KC hung out in Blanchard Park all the time.
Wow.
Does the G stand for Gonzales? What is Nicole's last name?
Casey places herself at Blanchard Park looking for her kidnapped daughter, in Casey code that means she was telling a half truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.